0 (0%)
B
17 (58.6%)
C
6 (20.7%)
D
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Alien Evolution RPG  (Read 18860 times)

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Evolution RPG
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 11:37:47 am »
You've been ratted out boys. Now everyone knows you stole from Flisch.
Hey, Don't go around saying "this is stupid because I want it to do ______ and ______." People will hate you if you do that.

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 06:53:07 pm »
A. Because I TOTALLY want electric, swimming racoons and/or possums.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 07:26:45 am »
D Wins
Our colony of specimen clinged onto the ships, and soon they would leave to the greater oceans. The salty water was very irritating at first, as the specimen were used to fresh water, but the strongest of the species from outter space were able to cope with the new environment they faced. In addition to their newly gained resistance they gained sticke suction feet to grab hold to the ships they infested. With this they could easily walk on the bottom of the ships and slowly devour all the shells stuck to the ships. Once a ship would be cleaned the specimen would drop to the bottom of the ports and wait for the next ship to come. With this method they were found quickly, all around the world. 

News Flash: Recent developments bazzle the scientists from all around the world. As latest studies conclude, the population of seashells have greatly decreased. Local governments are abashed, but the fishermen, transportercaptains, and navy officials are in a thrill of joy, due to the cost reduction they now face. The scientists have no lead on what the sudden decrease could have caused.

Now since we are all around earth we have to pick a location to keep on playing on.
A: New York, USA
B: Hamburg, Germany
C: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
D: London, United Kingdom
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 07:29:55 am »
To England!

Offline FROMAN

• Journey Groupie
  • =ω=
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 07:57:43 am »
to the sewers of new york.

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 08:58:18 am »
A
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Dimitri1only

Leave me some comments would you?

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 09:07:48 am »
A! It's the most populated1  ;D
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 09:55:15 am »
D You Fool! D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 10:52:41 am »
A Wins
Our colony of outer space creatures has settled in New York. Hoboken to be exact. Instead of clinging to ships they decided to stay in this area as there was a huge amount of food coming from everywhere. There were rats in masses coming from the sewers, they became the spacecreature's haven, there were cockroaches, and sometimes stray dogs. Furthermore there was alot of trash. Perfect conditions for a mass of creatures to flourish. Soon they'd abandon their usual livestyle of pure water feeding, as they'd eventually step onto land to feed and breed. Their suction feet gave them the ability to walk on the building sides, and their electricity would give them the advantage that they had no natural enemies. Throughout the months their built became bigger. They are as big as a skunk, and weighing as much as about 1.5 skunks. Population was steadily growing, and to their luck, they were not dicovered yet by the local officials. With their new environment they developped into many different directions. Which choice of evolution proved to be the dominant?
A: They grew bigger
B: They gained horns
C: They gained big teeth
D: They gained a long sticky tongue

Offline Undistinguished

• Fishing Derby Champion
  • MYSTERY MAN
    • View Profile
    • Undistinguished
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 12:15:02 pm »
D, I want something like a barnacle from HL2

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 12:19:04 pm »
You know what? I might just draw a picture of these guys. Could you give me a basic description of what they look like, or should I take all the info I have now, and work with it?

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 01:21:13 pm »
You know what? I might just draw a picture of these guys. Could you give me a basic description of what they look like, or should I take all the info I have now, and work with it?

Okay, they are as big as skunks, have suction feet, a slick body, skin like amphibia, small teeth and black eyes (you know those eyes that are just one big pupil) they have a body comparable to rats...

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 03:43:42 pm »
D wins (coulda known that:P)
As the cockroaches were quick prey the hunt for them proved rather difficult. Unlike the rats who were bigger and therefore easier to catch  it was quite a pain in the arse to get a hold of the juicy, yellow blooded cockroaches. Especially the queen motherships of the cockroaches, with their eggs were a feast for the specimen. Throughout the generations a rather interessting feat developped within the specimen community. Long, sticky tongues... Just like frogs have... With this quick, and deadly weapon they could catch the speedy cockroaches at ease... Crawling through the canalisation they soon would even enter buildings, and apartments and the first sightings were appointed to the local police and animal protections...

Officer Clancy's Report to his partner Dole:
I don't know why I am telling you this!!! But its an interessting story nonetheless. Today a hysterical lady came in and she told me of what she saw... Looks like aliens were in her bathroom. This lady must have smoked too much of the whacky tobaccy. She told me she saw a creature of greenish colour, about the size of a skunk, with slippery skin... Eyes as black as the night, and feet that could suck onto surfaces, sorta like a gecko's. Usually i wouldn't bother you with bull like that but she told me this story with such determination that it might be worth a look.

With the differentiated diet our specimen are enjoying, they devellopped their brain... What area of the brain was affected?
A: Logic
B: Social
C: Memory
D: Sensory

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 03:50:57 pm »
B, because nothing says doom to all like swarms

Offline Aak193

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 09:04:20 pm »
I chose "A", logic would dictate that they stay hidden. and eventually they can be a MASSIVE invading swarm