Author Topic: Picross  (Read 1762 times)

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
Picross
« on: August 04, 2007, 07:50:53 am »
Any one else pick this one up? I love Picross so I have my copy. For those who don't know how ot play you can go here www.wiipicross.com It's wii browser friendly.

I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
Re: Picross
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:44:57 am »
Hey, I missed this topic!

I am a newcomer to Picross, having only heard about it a couple months ago. I tried out the Wii Picross site you mentioned, santa, and, while it took me a few minutes to understand how to play, became hooked. I am a huge puzzle game fan, and I can see this as becoming my newest puzzle craze (following my puzzle addictions of Meteos, Lumines, and Sudoku).

Not to mention it has online and is only 20 bucks. This is a definite buy for me.

Santa, does the game allow for direct multiplayer play through friend codes? If so, I'd love to play you and anyone else here who has the game once I pick it up. :)

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: Picross
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 02:50:34 pm »
Yes to friend codes and also you can play random people as well. I thought I was good at this game, until I played multi player and everyone kept crushing me. There was one game where i thought i finished the puzzle before the other guy, I was all excited because I finally won but then my finished puzzle moved off the screen and a new one showed up. My jaw hit the floor and I lost 5 seconds later. People have been completing two puzzles before i even finished one.  :-\
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures