Author Topic: Hey, I'd buy that!  (Read 24310 times)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, I'd buy that!
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2007, 10:51:07 am »
ADSAFDADSADSSSSDSA SAY SOMETHING!!!!! ADSAFDADSADSSSSDSA

A "Could not connect to all players" proof 360?
the real saviour of this forum

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2007, 12:47:01 pm »
No, I wouldn't buy any console except a Wii (Which I didn't).

A thing you can Stick on you're computer, console, or portable screen that gives you tips, secrets, and cheats about the game you're playing.  If you don't need any or you have all of them, it gives you facts about the games history.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline FROMAN

• Journey Groupie
  • =ω=
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2007, 02:04:03 pm »
that would be cool

a windows without problems

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2007, 02:09:08 pm »
Hellz Yeah!

Special drawing paper that allowed you to rearange parts of your drawing. Say you drew some small creatures on your paper. They have a lot of space between them, but not enough to allow you to draw any others. What if you could use your finger like the lasso tool on most image editing programs to select and then drag those creature drawings closer together, giving you more space?

Why? Cause I'm an artist that likes to save the trees.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2007, 02:18:02 pm »
Definitely!

Crayons, Colored Pencils, Paintbrushes, whatever you use to color drawings in, that instead of having to paint a whole area a color, just color the boundaries and it automatically colors anything within the boundaries.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2007, 02:21:04 pm »
Hellz Yeah!

Special drawing paper that allowed you to rearange parts of your drawing. Say you drew some small creatures on your paper. They have a lot of space between them, but not enough to allow you to draw any others. What if you could use your finger like the lasso tool on most image editing programs to select and then drag those creature drawings closer together, giving you more space?

Why? Cause I'm an artist that likes to save the trees.
Lookup Tablets, cause thats essentialy what they are

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2007, 02:22:45 pm »
Lookup Tablets, cause thats essentialy what they are

I'm a poor artist that likes to save the trees ;)