Gaming Steve Message Board

Ubergeekdom => Art => Topic started by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 05:43:04 pm

Title: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 05:43:04 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/xXHXSzO.jpg)

Your alarm is going off. You're going to be late for school if you don't get up.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 09, 2015, 05:46:52 pm
stay in bed
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 06:17:58 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/pmMHbUI.jpg)

You silence the alarm. Ugh.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Gauphastus on June 09, 2015, 06:22:15 pm
Nuts to school. Call a friend and see if he/she wants to ditch.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 06:36:31 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/ZB553gY.jpg)

You pick up your phone to call your friends, and see you have new messages from two of them.



Messages
Dave (1)
"Lazarus" (4)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Gauphastus on June 09, 2015, 06:44:52 pm
Oh Jesus, "LAZARUS". That chump is probably leet as hell and not in a good way. :0
Let's see what Dave's message is first.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 06:55:24 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/GfIZz1O.jpg)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Gauphastus on June 09, 2015, 07:07:23 pm
Yes, exactly. Dave hits out of the park once again, at only 7:30 in the morning no less.
See if he wants to skip school and hang out in a bit.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 07:22:06 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/RKwRTT1.jpg)

yeah man

Messages

"Lazarus" (5)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Gauphastus on June 09, 2015, 07:35:58 pm
Sweet. Also Lazarus seems to really be wanting your attention. Five messages now. Seems pretty important!
Let's think a little longer about maybe getting around to his whole deal after getting dressed and grabbing a snack or something.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 07:58:20 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/U7BBSef.jpg)

The boy can wait, because you're busy looking REALLY STELLAR! You've narrowed down the hair/makeup/clothes process to a mere 30 minutes. You wish you could skip some of it but keeping up a good appearance is vital to your self-esteem!

You're not sure if you want to grab a snack. You're never hungry in the morning.


Messages
"Lazarus" (5)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 09, 2015, 08:21:18 pm
But breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Also hurry up and see what Lazarus wants.  Dude came back from the dead, cut him some slack.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 08:50:26 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/zsClhAx.jpg)
You settle down at the kitchen counter and pour yourself a bowl of Adequate-Os. Mom has already left for the day.

Lazarus is your boyfriend. His real name is Paul but that's the name is parents gave him and he resents it "because it's Biblical".

Your name is Abby Schimmler.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Rysworld on June 09, 2015, 08:59:14 pm
Man I'm never hungry in the morning either.

Look outside.

I live for your background-drawing suffering, Slink.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 09, 2015, 09:10:40 pm
He resented Paul for being Biblical so he goes by Lazarus?  Interesting fellow.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 09, 2015, 09:14:39 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/WvRrJZN.jpg)

You can see Dave's house across the street.

You notice that Mom still hasn't taken down the Christmas decorations. To be fair, winter goes well into April here, but it's mid-June already.

Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Great Distance on June 09, 2015, 11:59:31 pm
Visit Dave's house.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 10, 2015, 08:30:05 am
find a way to make a lot of money
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 10, 2015, 02:51:56 pm
Eat the rest of the box of Adequate-Os.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Rysworld on June 10, 2015, 02:58:12 pm
Do all of the above suggestions at once.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on June 10, 2015, 04:30:34 pm
 No, the other thing.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 10, 2015, 05:29:27 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/bJS8UNZ.jpg)

You pour the rest of the Adequate-Os into a bowl and work on finishing them off as you amble over to Dave's house. It looks like his mom left the door open on the way out, or he did.

You don't know how to make a lot of money yet, but you do step on a five dollar bill.

Inventory

Bowl of Adequate-Os
$5
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on June 11, 2015, 12:41:24 am
Better shut the door so as to practise good home securi-

Nah stop kidding yourself it's home invasion time knowhatI'msayin'?!
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 11, 2015, 02:20:59 am
1) try to make more money
2) home invasion, dont be seen
3) get into bed with dave, dont be seen
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 11, 2015, 12:33:16 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/7jrzzln.jpg)

There's a wallet sitting on the coffee table in Dave's living room. Your conscience says no, but your lust for wealth says yes.

Dave's room is upstairs, so you'll have to be up there before you can sneak into his warm cozy bed...


Inventory
Empty Bowl
$5

Messages
"Lazarus" (2)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Great Distance on June 11, 2015, 02:07:00 pm
Leave the wallet. Sneak into Dave's bed, solicit for sex, profit.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 11, 2015, 02:16:32 pm
Take any money in the wallet and then solicit for sex.

And if you can make any more money along the way, so much the better.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 11, 2015, 02:51:32 pm
But what about your dumb boyfriend?
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 12, 2015, 09:02:03 am
(http://i.imgur.com/AwYTEK5.jpg)

You can't bring yourself to take anything just yet - ethics are getting in the way. You do, however, empty the wallet. You find a 50, a couple of singles, Ms. Brant's driver's license, her credit card, some kind of rewards card for the grocery store, a picture of Dave that appears to be at least three years old, some change, and a hairpin.

You're also not entirely sure about this whole sex thing, so you put that on the back burner for the moment.


Inventory
Empty bowl
$5

Messages
"Lazarus" (2)
Amy (1)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on June 12, 2015, 09:44:46 am
Whoa who said anything about sex, just climb into bed stealthily next to him and then wake him up with a gentle caress of the face. To creep him out.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 12, 2015, 09:45:53 am
Right. And then wet yourself.

(and find money)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on June 12, 2015, 10:09:32 am
No don't wet yourself. Punch yourself in the boob for even entertaining such a stupid thought!
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Gauphastus on June 12, 2015, 12:54:37 pm
check if the driveway
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 12, 2015, 04:03:55 pm
Does Dave have any pets?  If so, retrieve pet(s) and throw on sleeping Dave to wake him up.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 13, 2015, 07:30:28 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/cWcqYYb.jpg)

You walk up the stairs, trying not to notice the ache in your left boob. You look over and see Dave's cat, Math. Retrieving him is possible, but it's going to require some effort, as he's a slippery little thing.

You hear muffled music from Dave's room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4


Inventory
Empty bowl
$5

Messages
"Lazarus" (2)
Amy (1)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Gauphastus on June 13, 2015, 09:04:12 pm
Well, he probably won't hear you knocking at the door. Throwing it open might lead to an embarrassing situation, or a painful one if he has like.. one of those door mirrors and he's checking himself out in front of it or something. Lightning fast guaranteed toenail removal!

Maybe still head over to take a peek through a gap or the keyhole or something.
Not that doors these days have cartoonishly huge 19th century-style keyholes that you can actually look through anymore but hey.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on June 14, 2015, 02:25:50 am
Master Ruse:

Get down on the ground next to the door and scratch on the lower part of the door. Your chumpish friend will think it's his cat scratching and come out to see what the problem is. With any luck he will go downstairs to feed math while you hide behind the door, allowing you to creep into his room undetected.

GENIUS.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 14, 2015, 09:02:26 am
Does the cat have money? Catch the cat.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Great Distance on June 14, 2015, 11:32:47 am
Type "rosebud" into your cellphone, and receive a 1000 dollars/euros/whatever currency your world is using.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 14, 2015, 11:39:32 am
you type rosebud, and then you go

!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!

note, remember to leave one mistake in there

and then just hold enter for all time
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Great Distance on June 14, 2015, 11:43:18 am
Gosh, I wish I could do this trick in real life right now.

Don't blame me. I learned how to live from the Sims.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 14, 2015, 11:52:25 am
Eat the cat.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 15, 2015, 12:22:20 pm
(might be a bit, gonna be busy for a while, sorry)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 15, 2015, 01:28:43 pm
It takes a while to properly prepare a cat.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Great Distance on June 15, 2015, 01:42:01 pm
While preparing the cat, create your own original recipe and base your cat meat restaurant around it.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 18, 2015, 12:44:30 pm
Quote
Type "rosebud" into your cellphone, and receive a 1000 dollars/euros/whatever currency your world is using.

(http://i.imgur.com/wgkyhwD.jpg)

Yeah, well, that's a great idea and all, but unfortunately the real world doesn't work like a videogame.

(http://i.imgur.com/4y92i7R.jpg)

You attempt to catch and eat the cat, but it flees, dropping some coins and a health potion. You gain 11 XP.

Inventory
Empty bowl
$9.78
Health potion

Messages
"Lazarus" (2)
Amy (1)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on June 18, 2015, 03:53:34 pm
Open Character Sheet. See if you can buy some perks with that XP Guuuuurl.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on June 18, 2015, 04:46:39 pm
Ok, let's cut to the chase. All guys secretly want to date their own mother. That's like, psychology 101. That's pre-psych. Go raid Dave's mom's wardrobe and like, her purse and everything.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 19, 2015, 10:59:53 am
Maybe still head over to take a peek through a gap or the keyhole or something.
check if the driveway

(http://i.imgur.com/bXe2LEa.jpg)

While pondering all the master plans you've been cooking up, you decide to examine your surroundings. However, it seems that the door to Dave's room is closed, and you're in a hallway with no way to look outside.

Character sheet
(http://i.imgur.com/zz65Y3F.jpg)

Inventory
Empty bowl
$9.78
Health potion

Messages
"Lazarus" (2)
Amy (1)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on June 19, 2015, 02:36:08 pm
Clearly, I'm the most important perk.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Great Distance on June 20, 2015, 06:58:56 am
Ok, let's cut to the chase. All guys secretly want to date their own mother. That's like, psychology 101. That's pre-psych. Go raid Dave's mom's wardrobe and like, her purse and everything.

Yes, do this, dress as Dave's mom, then call Dave on his phone to open the door. He needs to see something that will make his jaw drop.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on June 20, 2015, 09:45:18 am
Jesus, check your messages already or something.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on June 29, 2015, 11:51:18 am
(busy recently, sorry guys. didn't forget)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on December 31, 2015, 04:15:00 pm
haha **** i forgot about this
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on December 31, 2015, 04:22:43 pm
Well then start updating it again you jerk.  Do that and maybe I'll start updating my dumb adventure thread, too.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Ultimatum on December 31, 2015, 04:23:10 pm
DAMN IT SLINKY
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: dndfreak on December 31, 2015, 11:26:13 pm
It's not like I want you to update this or anything b-baka
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on January 05, 2016, 04:58:57 pm
DAMN IT SLINKY

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Yes, do this, dress as Dave's mom, then call Dave on his phone to open the door. He needs to see something that will make his jaw drop.

(http://i.imgur.com/iGquK1a.jpg)

While rummaging through Ms. Brant's laundry basket, you seem to have lost track of time. You're not sure how long it's been since you were upstairs, but you're suddenly surprised by the sound of her car pulling up in the driveway. Panicking, you manage to grab a pullover Packers sweatshirt and a rather tacky floral-patterned blouse. You hear more muffled music from Dave's room. You've been away so long, in fact, it seems his music taste has shifted forward an entire decade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXhmwMdUKfA

Inventory
Empty bowl
$9.78
Health potion

Messages
"Lazarus" (4)
Amy (1)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on January 06, 2016, 02:07:00 am
Add mom's clothes to your inventory, they may come in handy later.

Barge into Dave's room and just yell at him really loud to make him jump. No time for elaborate schemes any more.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on January 06, 2016, 07:04:50 pm
Yes this.  Steal clothes and shout at people.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on January 07, 2016, 02:31:26 pm
Yes this.  Steal clothes and shout at people.

(http://i.imgur.com/tDdd4xl.jpg)

You tuck the clothes away and throw the door to Dave's room open, letting out an ear-piercing screech. Dave jumps, startled, and stares at you incredulously.

dave: dude what the ****, man

Inventory

Empty bowl
$9.78
Health potion
Tacky floral blouse
Packers sweatshirt

Messages

"Lazarus" (4)
Amy (1)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on January 07, 2016, 03:06:43 pm
I forget why we were even here.  Guess I should go back and read this thing.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: dndfreak on January 07, 2016, 03:07:51 pm
Put the empty bowl on his head so he can't see when you steal everything in his room.

It worked in Skyrim.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on January 07, 2016, 03:34:26 pm
Play it off like it was a really slick, well-orchestrated prank. "Har har, really had you going there bro"


Dave looks like Inkling.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on January 07, 2016, 03:44:36 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/TKEG506.jpg)

You gingerly place the bowl over Dave's head and take a look around. There's such a mess here that it's going to be difficult to find anything of value.

abby: really, uh, really gotcha going there, you shoulda seen the look on your face, man
dave: haha

Inventory
$9.78
Health potion
Tacky floral blouse
Packers sweatshirt

Messages
"Lazarus" (4)
Amy (1)

Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on January 08, 2016, 07:45:38 am
There's gotta be some money somewhere. Keep looking.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: dndfreak on January 08, 2016, 08:33:39 am
Compliment him on his new hat so he'll be pleased and won't take it off, giving you more time.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on January 12, 2016, 03:09:34 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/WmewprA.jpg)

Knowing Dave, he won't have any money, but you manage to procure a few interesting items. You still don't want to steal anything (in fact, those clothes you grabbed in a panic will be going back in the laundry basket on the way out), but Dave might let you borrow some of these things.

Inventory
$9.78
Health potion
Tacky floral blouse
Packers sweatshirt

Messages
"Lazarus" (4)
Amy (1)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: dndfreak on January 12, 2016, 03:17:57 pm
Gotta check what's on that flash drive.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on January 12, 2016, 03:28:59 pm
Ask Dave to borrow is thumb drive "for secret reasons I can't explain right now..."
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on January 12, 2016, 05:58:46 pm
Don't you dare put those clothes back.

Put the thumb drive on your thumb and show it to Dave.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on January 12, 2016, 09:45:27 pm
Check your messages you jerk.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on January 13, 2016, 03:49:13 am
Don't you dare put those clothes back.

Put the thumb drive on your thumb and show it to Dave.

Tell Dave you know a guy named Emmet over the internet and the thumb drive is the size of his fully turgid dingdong (use those exact words). Find a sharpie and write "Emmet's Schlong" on the drive.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on January 13, 2016, 03:27:07 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/4cZptC6.jpg)

The joke falls flat. For some reason, in your head, it seemed less painfully unfunny.

(http://i.imgur.com/IXiNBjb.jpg)

You try to label the thumb drive so it more clearly resembles a fully turgid dingdong, but your hand slips. You decide to tuck it away for later, just in case you want to see what's on it.

Inventory
$9.78
Health potion
Tacky floral blouse
Packers sweatshirt
MARK'S SCHLONG

Messages
"Lazarus"
"Lazarus": seriously are you ok
"Lazarus": i hope you are
10:46 am

"Lazarus": babe
"Lazarus": are you dead
1:53 pm


Amy
Amy: Hey I don't know where Dave is, do you
10:00 am
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on January 13, 2016, 04:06:37 pm
I call it "Big Data"  ;)

Message Amy back: "I am bringing him to you now. Prep the theatre for dick transplant."

Also we should probably go to school? Is that what we're meant to be doing?
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on February 02, 2016, 10:36:00 am
(http://i.imgur.com/ITX1Wj6.jpg)

Your guard is waiting. You're going to be late for your hearing if you don't get up.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on February 02, 2016, 10:38:25 am
"How dare you interrupt my teen girl fantasy!"
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on February 02, 2016, 10:43:21 am
(http://i.imgur.com/ITX1Wj6.jpg)

You attempt to speak, but the machine interrupts you before you can say anything.

guard: Stand.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on February 02, 2016, 11:44:47 am
wait, what?
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on February 02, 2016, 01:59:48 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/ITX1Wj6.jpg)

You're disoriented, and you've forgotten just how you got in this cell.

The machine grows impatient. Or, rather, the amount of time it's programmed to wait for is nearing its end.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on February 02, 2016, 03:12:53 pm
look for money
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on February 02, 2016, 03:25:52 pm
Pick up that can.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on February 02, 2016, 03:46:47 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/sUD1PNl.jpg)

You barely get a chance to look around before the machine grabs you by the collar.

guard: Fail to comply and you will have your privilege of choice revoked.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on February 02, 2016, 04:20:49 pm
Oh gosh oh geez you better do what the robot says.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on February 02, 2016, 04:44:59 pm
hug the robot
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on February 02, 2016, 05:59:40 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/BHyWk8W.jpg)

It seems the machine has took your lurch forward for a full-body grapple as adherence to its commands, and takes the opportunity to cuff you. At least you're out of that godforsaken cell for now. You feel one of the keys on the machine's control panel brush against your shoulder blade, and it pauses for a moment before continuing to roughhouse you.

Something about being pushed around like this doesn't feel right. You're having trouble remembering who you were before your decades in prison, but you know you deserve more respect than this.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on February 02, 2016, 06:57:42 pm
Ask your robot friend if you can borrow a hairbrush.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: dndfreak on February 02, 2016, 08:52:59 pm
Throw it on the ground. You aren't a part of this system. Man.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on February 02, 2016, 11:38:24 pm
No those are both dumb commands.

Remember. Remember. Remember when you took that escapology course! Start working your way carefully out of the handcuffs so you can take the opportunity to escape when it arises.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on February 03, 2016, 11:37:30 am
Dislocate thumbs
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Great Distance on February 03, 2016, 02:40:03 pm
Imagine the life you never got to live and slowly forget the reality.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on February 03, 2016, 05:51:41 pm
A brush or a comb would do you well right now. You can't stand your tangled, matted hair any longer and ask the machine to make a quick detour to the washroom. It grants your request and uncuffs you, looming by the washroom door to ensure you don't escape. You take a moment to look in the mirror and reflect on who you were, and the life that was stolen from you.


(http://i.imgur.com/ObXcjjC.jpg?1)

You see a vision of your former self in the mirror - an idealized vision, perhaps, but definitely you nonetheless. Your name is Zeus Hammerspace. Captain Zeus Hammerspace, or at least you were a captain, before your sentence began. You should've been a war hero, but that was stolen from you as well - along with your crew, your ship, your title, and your freedom.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on February 04, 2016, 02:05:30 am
Open your "empty" socket and activate the NEMESIS EYE. Contingencies like this are why you participated in that doomed project in the first place.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on March 15, 2016, 08:06:33 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/eLMUULB.png)

You decide not to cut your hair or shave just yet - you figure your rugged look will make you more intimidating. You do, however, find something to cover up the unsightly scar left over from the failed NEMESIS EYE project.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on March 16, 2016, 03:39:28 am
> Attend show trial.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on March 16, 2016, 06:06:22 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/xnXlq7M.png)

The guard pushes you down the hallway further. You don't fear execution - a punishment considered backwards and barbaric by today's standards - but you dread the thought of spending the rest of your life on some dreary little mining planet on the outer rim.

(Sorry for the inconsistent/poor/unoriginal/whatever art, drawing with a mouse is hard)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on March 16, 2016, 06:10:17 pm
Fake massive heart attack as a ruse.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on March 16, 2016, 06:53:57 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/VLbUH5X.png)

You are shoved unceremoniously into the room and up the steps to stand before the High Court of the Federation of One Thousand Suns. You are already assumed guilty with no hope of appeal. There's nothing left to do now but to await your sentence.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on March 16, 2016, 09:09:33 pm
Look over the lamewads in this space kangaroo court.  Try to identify weaknesses that can be used to your advantage.  Make Slinky draw more people.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on March 17, 2016, 03:42:17 am
Slur "THEY DREW FIRST BLUUUUUAHD!" and then say you love Adrienne.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: emmet on March 21, 2016, 03:28:18 pm
> evacuate bowels
> be the robot
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Slinky on April 20, 2016, 09:23:18 pm
(https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13055582_1757993261102974_3561090451486514807_n.jpg?oh=3e224f4e95e8136f33ce79c84575245a&oe=57797451)
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Inkling on April 20, 2016, 09:50:32 pm
What.




>eat toast.
Title: Re: ADVENTURE COMIC
Post by: Krakow Sam on April 21, 2016, 12:51:59 am
Open QUEST FOLIO.