Gaming Steve Message Board

Games, Games, and More Games => Storytelling and Roleplaying => Topic started by: Veraal on March 22, 2009, 06:35:09 pm

Title: FLY
Post by: Veraal on March 22, 2009, 06:35:09 pm
You are a fly.
(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4279/67378716.jpg)
Your function in life is to spread pestilence and disease, in fact, you are currently the carrier of a ... deadly virus.

Your task is to spread this disease and kill or harm or affect as many two-legged people as possible. But of course, you may choose to do something else.
(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2671/57105399.jpg)

So, where will you fly?

..hurr.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Flamester_ on March 22, 2009, 06:37:37 pm
Africa! Best place for things like this.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Neoadept on March 22, 2009, 06:38:51 pm
Go outside and find a picnic, then crawl all over the food.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yossitaru on March 22, 2009, 06:39:21 pm
Let's start off easy. It looks like you're in an office, so go over to the coffee machine, and spread the gunk all over the spout when no one's looking. Today the office, tomorrow the world!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Veraal on March 22, 2009, 06:53:50 pm
You speed off!
(http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2677/27061700.jpg)
Below you see people typing on computers or talking to other people.

What luck!
(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1453/97383685.jpg)
You happen to find something that looks like a coffee machine, but it looks so high tec, wonder how you would get in, if that is what you're planning.

What now?
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yossitaru on March 22, 2009, 06:59:50 pm
Just stand on the nozzle and rub yourself all over it and then leave before anyone notices. Spit on it if need be. Then head to a nearby seedy looking restaurant and get in the kitchen. Also, look for other flies to spread the disease to. A fly alone is bound to die.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: /lurk on March 22, 2009, 08:02:27 pm
What's that thing hung on the wall? It looks interesting.

You should land on it, it's probably delicious.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Grazony on March 23, 2009, 01:40:09 am
Just stand on the nozzle and rub yourself all over it and then leave before anyone notices. Spit on it if need be. Then head to a nearby seedy looking restaurant and get in the kitchen. Also, look for other flies to spread the disease to. A fly alone is bound to die.
This.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: smjjames on March 23, 2009, 05:25:59 am
Just stand on the nozzle and rub yourself all over it and then leave before anyone notices. Spit on it if need be. Then head to a nearby seedy looking restaurant and get in the kitchen. Also, look for other flies to spread the disease to. A fly alone is bound to die.
This.

yea, flies usually only live between 24 hours to a few weeks, depending on the species.

I also choose that option.

Another option is to find an alleyway with trash in it, theres going to be flies there.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: boswell25 on March 23, 2009, 10:46:21 pm
Yes before we get started spreading the disease really far,we should work on spreading the disease to other flies so even if our first fly dies we can continue our epic quest to kill life.However,let's take 1 step at at a time...
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Veraal on March 24, 2009, 03:11:14 am
And that step would be the coffee machine, correct?
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: omegatripod on March 24, 2009, 07:08:39 am
And that step would be the coffee machine, correct?
Yes! Do it at once! What they said!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Xenomorph on March 24, 2009, 03:15:56 pm
Veraal, Props to the drawings. they´re hilarious! ;D
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Veraal on March 24, 2009, 03:18:32 pm
Thanks a bunch, xeno!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Cyst on March 24, 2009, 03:21:13 pm
Just stand on the nozzle and rub yourself all over it and then leave before anyone notices. Spit on it if need be. Then head to a nearby seedy looking restaurant and get in the kitchen. Also, look for other flies to spread the disease to. A fly alone is bound to die.
This.
^See above^
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: boswell25 on March 25, 2009, 06:59:35 pm
Yessssss.Quick!To the coffee machine!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Veraal on March 28, 2009, 12:07:29 pm
(http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5185/23575278.jpg)
You besmirch the coffee machine with your filthy-ness!

(http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1503/73156234.jpg)
What luck! A worker happens to come along seeking to quench his thirst with some coffee.

(http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9762/48598673.jpg)
After consuming the black liquid, the poor worker starts coughing violently and falls to the floor in spasms.

(http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2696/39373950.jpg)
It would seem your work is done for this one.

What now?!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yossitaru on March 28, 2009, 12:11:54 pm
Well, this disease is awesome! Get outside, find some others to pass it on to, we need to get this spread as far and wide as we can.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Andrew Ryan on March 28, 2009, 12:12:25 pm
One word: Subway
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yossitaru on March 28, 2009, 12:13:28 pm
Well, I was thinking of spreading it to other flies first, but yes, subways, airports and bus terminals to get the disease out of the city or even the country!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Celdur on March 28, 2009, 12:18:07 pm
go to dumpsters and other filthy places to recruit flies for your cause
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: omegatripod on March 28, 2009, 12:36:15 pm
Yes, recruit flies, then spread your disease to those flies, then storm the subways and airport terminals with your insect army!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Veraal on March 28, 2009, 05:34:07 pm
Andrew, you mean Subway, not an actual subway, right?
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Raz on March 28, 2009, 05:35:43 pm
Find lackeys, AKA more flies...
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Inkling on March 28, 2009, 08:46:08 pm
They already suspect the coffee, so go funk up either the donuts or the water fountain.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Flisch on March 29, 2009, 04:20:47 am
Lay some eggs near the orifices of the body. (Around the eyes and the corners of the mouth.) Even if the larvae can't fully develop into flies, they might get eaten by other insects which then spread the disease. Do the same with outside bodies like dead pigeons and stuff. Maybe find some pile of crap and spread the disease there so that other flies get infected too. Maybe you can lead some flies into a hen house, so that the flies will get eaten by the chickens and we might spread the disease through the birds.
Another idea is to find a supermarket with a meat counter or a vegetable section. Also there should be those water dispensers in the office. Contaminate those too!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Huckbuck on March 29, 2009, 05:02:27 am
I endorse whatever Flisch says.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: boswell25 on March 29, 2009, 02:19:17 pm
What flisch said.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Cyst on March 29, 2009, 03:12:22 pm
Flisch's idea ftw!1!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yuu on March 29, 2009, 03:31:39 pm
Wow... That's... Wow...







Quick! Do what Flisch says!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: omegatripod on March 29, 2009, 05:37:13 pm
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE A-FLISCH-ILATED.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Grazony on March 29, 2009, 06:54:04 pm
Before leaving do a midair victory dance, you deserve it.. Then do what Flisch said.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: pie on April 01, 2009, 09:12:24 am
DO WHAT FLISCH SAID.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Veraal on April 01, 2009, 09:38:49 am
I WISH I COULD.

I DON'T HAVE MY COMPUTER AT THIS MOMENT.

I think you're gonna have to sit tight, I think (and hope to god) that I will have it fully operational by saturday, my computer geek buddy is going to fix it right up!

I'm typing from my laptop. So, I'll probably update on saturday.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Veraal on April 15, 2009, 01:54:40 pm
(http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8476/78169352.jpg)
You don't have any eggs at this time, so you just eject whatever is inside you into any hole in the head of the poor guy.

(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3763/24804583.jpg)
After that, you fly off.

(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2941/18330766.jpg)
Through a door.

(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5463/57676487.jpg)
Oh! You found fresh excrement.

(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2761/37201962.jpg)
OH NO!
A wasp thing swoops in just before you can get going, is he friend or foe?!
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: omegatripod on April 15, 2009, 03:10:49 pm
Whatever that is, that stuff you laid is nasty! :P Hey, that wasp thing looks vicious. I know! Lure it into a death trap! Or go and find excrement someplace else. ORRRR, talk to the wasp thing, just in case all bugs conveniently share the same language. BTW, first picture is hilarious! It had me in stitches! :D
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yossitaru on April 15, 2009, 03:29:30 pm
The worst case scenario would be the wasp kills you and becomes infected with the ultra disease. That would be a good thing since that wasps live in nests, it should spread quickly among the hive and get out to the humans eventually.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Grangan on April 15, 2009, 03:45:14 pm
Thus, I propose that you fly directly into the wasp's stinger.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Flisch on April 15, 2009, 04:49:37 pm
The worst case scenario would be the wasp kills you and becomes infected with the ultra disease. That would be a good thing since that wasps live in nests, it should spread quickly among the hive and get out to the humans eventually.
Well, we don't know how the disease affects non-fly organisms as a whole. We know it kills humans instantly and it is absolutely harmless to flies, but we just don't know what it does to the wasp. Maybe the wasp dies shortly after it eats (?) us and thus can't spread the disease. I say we should at least always have a back-up fly just in case.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yuu on April 16, 2009, 07:36:25 am
Find a dumpster. Watch out for the spiders on the wall, though.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Xenomorph on April 16, 2009, 01:36:44 pm
Whaoh! Flisch! Youre taking Seriousness to a whole new level!! :o :P
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Krakow Sam on April 16, 2009, 03:11:17 pm
Punch the wasp on the snout to establish dominance.
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: darthvader52 on April 21, 2009, 07:21:04 am
Punch the wasp on the snout to establish dominance.
lol problem sleuth :D btw do what he says :D
Title: Re: FLY
Post by: Yannick on May 04, 2009, 11:39:52 am
Punch the wasp on the snout to establish dominance.
This.