Author Topic: the anubians in the dark city  (Read 7041 times)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
the anubians in the dark city
« on: July 28, 2007, 09:31:53 pm »
After the Anubains left gothica 6 some warriors that managed to escaped from a crashed attack ship took off to the wilderness. They eventually found the only city that was not over run by Zygians the dark city. It has been nine years since the first attack and in this time the Anubains have claimed to be gods to a group of stone age Chamelots who will do most any thing they say though fear of the green soul stealing light.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 11:22:07 pm by shadowlord18 »

Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: the anubains in the dark city
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 09:12:01 pm »
(hehe missed it but i think we are a bit ahead of ourselves)
3 anubians sit in a dalk room surrounded but great green bugs calling themselves chamelots. one soldier smirks,
"what are you thinking Lazero?" moans one female
the one named Lazero stands a bekons chamelots around
Lazero" let me tell the story of our decent" chamelots become interested
*flashback*
(a massive battlefield, anubian ships shoot through the sky and rain fire while swarms of zigians fire ground to air cannons. All out war but this is a story of a couple indiviuals, squad 992 and their adventure)
Lazero"we were ordered by Leba our g....greatest god to take the zygians so we brought down our heavenly crafts to exterminate some bug problems...er not you guys.
*back to flashback*
captain" kick up the gear, Seurina watch those guns!"
a 12 man squad lay in the attack ship zooming within a fleet of ships, shots hit the ship but their shields take most of damage until something went wrong.
cadet" sir i'm picking up some powerful signals"
Lazero" hey HEY! some guys are flying away"
captain" Its a new gun! evade!" seurina" It's too late!"
on the ground a new gun erupted and fires. ships scatter but squad 992 get hit. they tried to dogde but the blast skims the left side and instantly kill 2 gunners, the ship spirals upward and soon shoots down and through a canopy and through trees and crash into soft dirt. green flames sputter and the lights go out. 
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 09:36:59 pm »
A Zygian researcher threw his tools at the ship. "I really don't get it the thing is not able to fly it is impossible for me to power it up even on a small scale there must be some thing missing". A Hogasladian commander shook his head "whats worse is there on Anubians inside only the gods know where they are" the researcher said " well it is not so easy to live on a new planet with out help form someone". The Hogasladian said "if you where lost and didn't want Zygains to find you where would you go?" The Zygain said "only one place to go the dark city" the Hogaslad "send some scouts to the the dark city at once". The set up the robot and sent it off" if there is any thing there it will find it"
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:11:40 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 04:27:59 pm »
(i think they are still inside but good thinking ahead)

the lights inside the ship went off
captain" troops! night site on!
the captain looks around, everyone in the control room is dead, his better suit saved him he steps out of the control room and takes out his command pistol, he heads to the turrets workings, the right side as the left was oblitarated. inside are Lazero and Abyst, captain shakes them and they wake up, they both suffer minor injuries, he signals them silent and to turn on their night vision. they step back into the corrider.
captain" load your guns boys, split up and find survivors, i'll get us suplies"  A clank is heard in the communication center" lazero, check it."
The three split up, lazero heads to checkout the sound ready to blast a bug, he slides the door and sweeps the area, a figure rises and puts it hands up, a closer look shows it's seurina. Lazero lowers his gun and and steps closer
Lazero"*whistle* man this place is crashed, what the heck were you doing"
seurina"...trying to stay quite, everyone else here is dead"
lazero" you seem fine, caps waiting" the two head to the control center and run into abyst and the medic Ruki hanging off Abyst with some blood dripping
Ruki" its nothing"
Captain comes in holding a box
Captain" hope you guys didn't run into much trouble,*he passes ammo around* i'm going to make some smoke cover you guys get some safe they head to the door and hear some noises outside, captain nods and opens the door. a holgasad and a zigian with some exotic tools is right there but captain throws the smoke screen and the soldiers dissapear.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
Re: the Anubians in the dark city
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 01:16:07 am »
The smoke filled the room in chaos of blasting lasers the warriors escaped. When the smoke cleared The hogaladian was dead. The zygain treid to follow but found the Anubians to fast. He shouted "You will get hungry and when you do you will look for food and when you do that they will die any way, Our planet is not kind to strangers" He went back in side to clean up "hope they didn't here us talking"
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:11:05 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
Re: the anubians in the dark city
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 02:35:37 pm »
the squad dashed through the smoke dodging lasers and hide behind a thick bush.
captain" they'll find us fast. Seurina, did you send a disstress signal?"
Seurina" the machinery blew apart in the landing"
Abyst" we have another problem" he lays down Ruki and shows that one of her legs is seriously injured and she has a cracked back shell with some bleeding.
Ruki goes to stop the bleeding on on her leg but only slows it down.
captain" she'll give away our position"
lazero" i saw a steep cliff, from there we can scope these vermin"
captain" lets move, keep your eyes at you feet, Ruki, when we reach the cliff we'll deal with you"
Ruki"i'm sure i can hold on a bit longer"
Captain" lazero lead the way, i can smell this blood a mile away"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 03:32:44 pm »
A Hogasladian warrior showed up with a Zygain tracker at the end of the Research building. The tracker said "They have wounded and are move slowly". He points "that slowly and quietly" the slowly follow the trail"
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:10:26 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 04:12:03 pm »
pushing through another massive bush the squad moves on
Lazero" man what i'd give for a heat blade"
Captain" we don't wan't to burn down the planet"
a branch swings and hits captain" though when we get out i'm dropping a bomb here" Seurina" captain did you get any supplies?"
Captain" couple spheres of food, spare energy units, a bomb, and a command laser"
Ruki"*cough* we'll be dead in a weak"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 04:40:12 pm »
The hogasladian moved faster then the group because he knew how too move in this forest. The tracker making sure to continue the right way. So they started to catch up to slowly. "we will get to them soon enough just go slow we need not run". The tracker said quietly.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:09:19 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 02:59:58 pm »
Abyst"*snort* this smell is burning my nostrils, how much farther"
Lazero" just a bit farther* shove a large leaf aside and walks into a small clearing and a cliff"
Lazero" see"*he streches out his wings, Abyst and captain do the same.
captain"we'll get you safe Ruki"
suddenly the leaves behind them start to rustle 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 10:57:35 am by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 04:15:02 pm »
"they have wings why don't they fly" said the Hogasladian. "they are injured the bleeder is the worse of them unless they have medical supplies it will die" replied the Zygian. "lets do this thing" The Hogaslad grabbed his laser gun. and rushed out of the woods weapon blazing.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 05:57:03 pm »
lights wizzed by the squad one grazing the captains arm. everyone turns to see the holgasladian shooting"
Captain" abyst go!"
lazero" you go to cap i can take him"
the captain goes to seurina to take her up the cliff but she backs lazero
Seurina" i'm helping lazero"
captain nods and goes to abyst to help him with ruki up the cliff. lazero and seurina stand and pull out their rifles.
Lazero" alright bug brain, lets see what you got" the two begin shooting back at the holgasladian.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 06:48:15 pm »
While the Hogasladian blasted the two Anubains the Zygian jumped off him an on to lazero and placed a small tracking node. he gave a single and the Hogasladian blasted Seurina  with a single shot "run run little Anubian" he shouted

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 07:32:09 pm »
Lazero" get off me! he grabs the zigian and slams it down before unleashing firepower on it.
Seurina glaces at the blow and crouches down, she concentrates and dashes to the side shooting back.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 07:56:48 pm »
The Zygian rolled out of the way and processed to jumps on Seurina and places another device on her. "ok we are done here aim at them better" he pressed a button and Seurina fell in a heap. "Electroshock bomb you friend will need my help to live" the Zygain said "also my friend will not miss any more now lets try to get this done Lazero was it?". "friend or foe an life and death your choice" the Zygian said
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 08:28:20 pm by shadowlord18 »