Author Topic: DS Import Feature?  (Read 2074 times)

Offline rvcontre

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
DS Import Feature?
« on: March 15, 2006, 07:36:29 am »
Steve,
   Your article on Japanese DS games is just fantastic. You bring up some great points! I was wondering if you would possibly think about adding a new weekly feature to your podcast or the site in general. Do you think you could add a DS import feature? I would love to hear about all those wacky Japanese games but since the DS doesn't really have a region coding that would probably be the most reasonable console to cover. I made my first import purchase earlier this year, Ouendan. It is one of my favorite DS games and I just randomly heard about it over the net. Would you consider bringing up interesting DS games that are import friendly? Maybe not every week but at least to keep up with the new DS games coming out that the average gamer might not hear about? Thanks for your consideration. later, ron

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
Re: DS Import Feature?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 11:54:47 am »
I will try to do that, but one big issue is that I don't speak any Japanese at all. So it's a little hard for me to follow the import scene as well as I would like. But do expect to see reviews of DS imports in the future. I did this on past shows and will try to do it the future. Probably up next is Cooking Mama!
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline Leetard

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
Re: DS Import Feature?
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:20:22 pm »
C'mon Steve, you know people, get yourself a personal translator who sits there and reads your screen for you. That's what I would do, at least ;D