Author Topic: The Turnaqs (are under attack!)  (Read 10816 times)

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
Re: The Turnaqs (are under attack!)
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2006, 10:46:17 am »
// Thank you greatly Forthi and Kangorians. The Vladtokju armada have destroyed our capital and taken the rest of the nations. We are a small outpost near Bern'Lut canyon. There forces are atleast 500,000 strong. We have a stockhold of our own ships here, but not enough to pilot them. Send whatever you can spare. We... *Transmission sputters and dies*//
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2006, 08:40:43 pm »
//A Forthi armada is on the way (this includes 3 carriers, 2 battleships, and 7 cruisers). It shall arrive within the next few days.
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2006, 10:45:30 pm »
//With the 4th Crusade under way the Kangorians can spare 1 carrier, 4 battleships, and 5 cruisers. On land forces we can give 150,000 battle drones ( who are very capable fighters), and with the advent of new reproduction technology, 100,000 true Kangorians(better than the drones), and 80,000 mobile support sytems(think tanks).
We hope this can help in the war effort, we will have to work with what we've got since the 4th crusade has taken up a good chunk of our military strength.//

- General Juntaar & Ambassador Tunjsan
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2006, 02:52:03 pm »
// ( In the Kangorian command tent) " Tunjsan your acting crazy put the gun down!!!"

" No way you heard whats going on the Organic Kangorians are going to kill us all!!!, but Im not gonna let them!??

" Your stupider than I thought( grabs knife, rips open part of his 'skin' and rips out the device that gives the Eternal Kangors orders) feel better now!!"

"uhhh yeah actually I do, but why did you do that, it hurt."

" I did it so you wouldnt kill yourself like a moron, while I would like you to die you still have a lot of files to look through and Im not doing it cus your dead! So quit being stupid, Okay."

" Okay.. o yeah and thanks"

" No problem." (goes back to work)
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2006, 01:00:05 pm »
"How can I assist? I am reorganizing the universe as your ordered."

The technology all across the new Vladtokju empire of Agemo'Tur. The armada had to fall back, giving the Turnaqs a few more days.

// Thank you for your incredibly generosity. With this virus spreading we should be able to catch them off guard easily.... //
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD