Author Topic: The Koszelians  (Read 7088 times)

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
Re: The Koszelians
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 02:32:33 pm »
I know I have been skipping around but I will come back and fill in the blank spots!

Space Age-
After space travel was reached under Guillaruska, a fleet was constucted. The choice ship for the fleet was the Junker as it is very cheap to build. As a result the fleet consisted of over 300,000 Junker once they had taken their solar system. The first Junkers however did not have the EMP weapons. These only developed once pirates and enemy sentients came to be, which would not happen for another 200 years. In their solar system they found 4 other planets, 1 of which was inhabitable this planet was named Koszelon 2. The other two planets were not habitable but were very mineral rich.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 06:20:20 pm by swamp »
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 02:41:08 pm »
Net history. Well written and informative, but short, sweet, and to the point.  :)

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 06:18:30 pm »
I used Green Gremlins alien sheet style roughly to make a single post any lazy readers can look at to make learning about my race much easier!!! ;D

Alien Sheet: Koszelian
Sect. 1- Biology
Type- Arboreal/Terrestrial
Appearance- humanoid
Gravity Pref.- medium
Atmosphere Breathed- Ammonia/Nitrogen (almost any when dormant)
Body Color- greenish-gray (color shifting pigment cells)
Body Cover- smooth highly fibrous skin
Eyes- 1 sideways lidded pupilled eye   
Eye Color- cobalt, golden pupil
Body Characteristics- 2 sets of arms,1 set of legs,1 "eye"; primary arms have 4 long hooked fingers and are triple jointed, secondary arms have menacing spikes on their ends and chords leading to the aliens abdominal region
Diet- necro-parasitic; parasitic
Reproduction- sexual egg-laying (I recommend you read post Reproduction for deeper understanding)
Height- 3-4 ft.
Arm Span- 4-5ft.
Weight- 80-150 lbs.
Temp. Pref.- active: 50 to 100f; dormant: -40 to 150f

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:32:47 pm by swamp »
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 06:23:51 pm »
I must say that due to the placement of the arms, legs and the bump where the eyeball is your critter there counts as humanoid. Humanoid sub otherworldly.

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 07:33:35 pm »
thx for pointing that out ;)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 11:37:12 am »
I must say, I realy like your drawing style. Reminds me a bit of my own. Have you joined the TAA? Or do you not take requests?