Author Topic: Dark Heresy - OOC thread  (Read 6986 times)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy - OOC thread
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2008, 07:30:12 am »
I think it is important to note that Empire people think that machines and stuff work by the actions of 'machine spirits' but that xeno tech has no machine spirits.

Or at least not a holy one. Xeno tech is damming. There very few that Handel Xeno tech and most often is only to understand how to better kill aliens. The Machine Cult may sometimes investigate Xeno tech but most do not because they are said to lack machine spirit. (But for tech priests knowledge is god so they might be tempted anyway.) Ordo Xeno is the onces who are most known to handle Xeno tech. They sometimes even used it on the battlefield. There are a wing of the Inquisition. There are also some underworld elements and the rogue trade that sometimes dabble in Xeno tech. But this is outside the law and if you are captured you can pretty much pay to the Emperor and hope for a quick death.

And i agree with Slartibartfast. I hope this game will not turn in to a warzone. That would be a bit dumb. Why i hope orks will be very rare. That being said the Inquisition something do go to the front. This cases are not that common however.

And like Slartibartfast quote point out. This is a world in stagnation and it is most likely why there is such a haterate towards Xenos and there tech.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 02:07:19 pm »
I think it is important to note that Empire people think that machines and stuff work by the actions of 'machine spirits' but that xeno tech has no machine spirits.

That being said the Inquisition something do go to the front. This cases are not that common however.

See: Dawn of War
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 05:56:11 pm »
is it just me or is this rp loosing momentum
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 06:12:22 pm »
Yes. I agree. Plank of Wood you need to be more active or try to find someone that can help you out. (Do not look at me. I am a player and i would like keep being a player.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2008, 11:13:30 am »
it seems that yokto and I are the only two that are still involved in this rp, come on guys lets get rolling again
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2008, 11:54:37 am »
Yes. I agree. Plank of Wood you need to be more active or try to find someone that can help you out. (Do not look at me. I am a player and i would like keep being a player.)

I never volenteered to be the GM, it's not like my heart is nailed into it.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2008, 12:02:45 pm »
Well sorry for forcing you in to it then :P
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2008, 03:54:49 pm »

I never volenteered to be the GM, it's not like my heart is nailed into it.

That sir, is where you are wrong, whilst you were sleeping several nights ago I crept into your house and preformed surgery on you. In the course of this surgery, I implanted a device on your heart. This device will slowly begin to pierce your heart with a rusty nail, should you waver from your GM duties. *cue evil fly fingers hand gesture*

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 06:40:34 pm »
come on guys lets get this going again