Author Topic: The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)  (Read 83657 times)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: Omicronopolis
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 05:01:22 pm »
Blah, blah, blah, I still feel that you are realy snotty Necromon, its always your race there, your race here, you have been here like a week and now you think your almighty

Anyways, yeah, they seems to be squirrels with two extra tails and a belief in counter weights

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 05:11:21 pm »
Blah, blah, blah, I still feel that you are realy snotty Necromon, its always your race there, your race here, you have been here like a week and now you think your almighty

Anyways, yeah, they seems to be squirrels with two extra tails and a belief in counter weights

I've been here a week and had a lot of praise and interest in my creature. Hell, theres even an entire war going on to fight them. I think I've earned a few bragging rights. And I give props and respect to those who I feel deserve it - I even think your Kratok are extremely cool with their non-standard everything. Either way, everyone on this forum has a right to talk about their creatures, and in fact my comment here was a subtle suggestion that the Omic should become a bigger part of the forum and join in more discussions because they do have use.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 05:27:45 pm »
But we the Ęthirans need a furry little rodent that we can have as Pets, Test subject in labs and eat as snacks! Do you know how hard it is to find a small furry little mamales like creature that is reasonably intelligent to preform test on? Maybe the The Necromonicon could work instead... Hmmm.... Yes... Many not as small or tasty as a Omic but will probably be a good weapon to use against our foes. Just need to kill it first the Reanimate it, outfit it with some plasma web cannon and thermooptic camo, maybe some antigav boosters and of course a sensory enchanter and cup holder.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 06:31:35 pm »
I've been here a week and had a lot of praise and interest in my creature.
The last time I checked, people in the Creation Corner don't say anything that's not along the lines of "Hey thats rilly good!!!!! U should draw some more pictures and maybe build a space fleet! Teh space fleet would be awsoem bcuz ur creature is so good and I like it!!!!!! But remember u r stil weakr tehn my guy kk"

(this statement is not directed at any particular person or thread)
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 06:37:22 pm »
I've been here a week and had a lot of praise and interest in my creature.
The last time I checked, people in the Creation Corner don't say anything that's not along the lines of "Hey thats rilly good!!!!! U should draw some more pictures and maybe build a space fleet! Teh space fleet would be awsoem bcuz ur creature is so good and I like it!!!!!! But remember u r stil weakr tehn my guy kk"

(this statement is not directed at any particular person or thread)

Anyone who types like that doesn't deserve to have an opinion on my creature.

Heres an idea: lets STOP hijacking this thread. Sorry Alwayswatching.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2006, 01:17:18 am »

I've been here a week and had a lot of praise and interest in my creature. Hell, theres even an entire war going on to fight them. I think I've earned a few bragging rights. And I give props and respect to those who I feel deserve it - I even think your Kratok are extremely cool with their non-standard everything. Either way, everyone on this forum has a right to talk about their creatures, and in fact my comment here was a subtle suggestion that the Omic should become a bigger part of the forum and join in more discussions because they do have use.
Even so, almost every comment youve made in someone elses thread is: "Theyll be good for the Necronomicon to destroy" or "The Necronomicon will have fun destroying them". Its not all about you. I dont even think the Necronomicon is that good. I only play along because you had the balls to start the whole thing off. Which is fine.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2006, 03:02:20 am »
"You are going to repair the Balance of my life" Aaric says, "you have my trust and respect" and she goes with him, the first Omic on a space craft.

Alright I“m back! Time to continue!

The Wexxian Diplomat (I will call him Vatoo, from now on) flies the two Omics up to the Guardian Cruiser! Loric is taken to the ships Malen doctor and treated, afther a few hours he is conties  and was able to talk to Aaric!

The Doctor insisted that Loric should lie down for a day so the trip back to the planet was postponed, instead they they found a "Float Board" (A devise many young members of different species use for transportation/fun) in one of the storage cambers, and fitted with a small Omic size madres and beadspreads! On this, Aaric and Loric was showed the whole ship! From the ships Bridge to engineering and a trip to the ships mess hall where the Wexxian chef had reprogrammed the food synthesizer for Omic food! It took time to adjust to the sight of giant Wexxians floating/walking/slithering around, but the fact is; that it actually extremely difficult to be frightend of Wexxians when you get to know them (THEY ARE SPACE HIPPIES!). They are also told of the stellar community, the CAB the OTHER and many of the species in them.
Afther a long day the two Omics where given a room with an "Ocean view" to the planet!

The next day they where transported back to the planet, to the exacts same location they where piked up (Afther scanning for the predators) as a parting gift; Vatoo gives them each a micro supspace communicator, In case they ever need to contact the Wexxians!

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2006, 06:19:23 am »
Quote from: Kratok
Well thats sorta the point, I thought it would be cool to have sentient rodents. Also they're small so they would make good spys and the balance thing is just like a religion to them.
Jack: Reply for you later, on psp internet now though.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 06:22:50 am by Alwayswatching »
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2006, 07:14:16 am »
Ok... fine with me!  :)

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2006, 08:13:46 am »
Good news - I'm starting to design the Omic solar system and I will draw it on ms paint to show!  Some info - The Omic sun (Hidric) is a red giant on verge of a nova!!!  :o Omix is the 6th (out of 8) planet!!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2006, 08:45:12 am »
Wow... is the sun on the verge of going NOVA!!!  :o

You should have said that earlier! this means that we will have to evacuate the planet!!!

How many Omics are there? and would they be able to survive on a planet with 1N gravity? (Earth normal)

In peace times we might have been able to use a mothersphere to move the planet to another system! but right now that is impossible!  :-\

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2006, 09:13:50 am »
Well the nova is roughly 120 years away, which is small in galactic terms. The population is presently is about 1 billion and growing! :) That explains why Omics are researching space travel and anti-matter engines desperately. And they have a lower weight than humans so obviously they could survive.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2006, 09:20:01 am »
Right! then we just have to:

1. End the war!

2. Contact the Nauceans!

3. Get them to fold the space around the planet and transport it to another solar system!

4. Celebrate that the Omic are going to survive! yay!!!  :D

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2006, 09:28:13 am »
I have three points then.

1. How could you stop the war over 1 billion rodents?!?

2. Would teleporting a planet be possible and to which solar system?

3. Would the Nauceans care about 1 billion rodents?
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Oh and Jack I posted in the wexxian thread
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 09:31:45 am by Alwayswatching »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 09:33:29 am »
Well If the sun will be stable for so long time the war will probably be over by then!

And the Nauceans could create a wormhole big enough for the planet, I don't know to wits system!

And the Nauceans are really nice guys!

Othervise we would have to use Wexxian ships to evacuate the Omics!