Author Topic: City Limits?  (Read 5439 times)

Offline MorgothTheEnemy

• Revenging Yar
  • I will find the ring...and eat it FOR THE EMPEROR!
    • View Profile
Re: City Limits?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 01:46:21 pm »
Black And White 2..... (drools)

im gonna pre-order so i can get the tiger creature (although I'll probably use the wolf)
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk,
Ash Nazg Gimbatul,
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk,
Ag Burzum-Ishi Krimpatul!!!

"Then his neighbors looked good, so I gobbled them up too."
                                                                             -762
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Offline Haddeen Sol

• Adventure Ace
  • The proletariat are undeserving of my presence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 03:50:41 pm »
Meh. Before I got BnW 1, I thought it was a living miracle. Tsk tsk tsk, broke my heart, my achy breaky heart. For some reason I don't think Spore Will will (Both Sims were great, after all) but I'm prepared for the worst.
Riot grrrrl!

Offline Granite T. Rock

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Granite's Homepage
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 07:18:49 pm »
Black And White 2..... (drools)

im gonna pre-order so i can get the tiger creature (although I'll probably use the wolf)

You're looking forward to the tiger creature?  Unless you meant lion I've got some bad news for you...
My Spore Profile  ****  My Spore Videos
Wii Friend Code: 7772 0178 1092 3363  Mario Kart Code: 2363-6666-4480 (PM me when you add me)

Offline MorgothTheEnemy

• Revenging Yar
  • I will find the ring...and eat it FOR THE EMPEROR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 07:56:13 pm »
The pre-order is the only way to get the Tiger creature I just checked. In this way i will be able to get all creatures even the un-intelligent Tiger. I will probably use the Wolf but i'd rather pre-order and at least have a wider range of choices since BW2 will only have like 6 or so creatures. Go look up Black And White 2 at EB Games.com to see info about the pre-order bonus.

[Order Black & White 2 and receive an Exclusive Creature, The Tiger! You will receive a code with instructions in your shipment confirmation emails. If you choose In-Store Pickup for this game, please contact the store for bonus item availability.

Black & White 2 gives you tremendous power to rule the world as a god of peace or a god of war. To carry out your will and exert influence over your people, you must choose a gigantic Creature and use divine powers to raise it as you see fit. Throughout time many wondrous Creatures have roamed and ruled the land--and now you can claim a special Creature as your own, exclusively when you pre-order Black & White 2.

The Tiger is a Creature of great strength and courage. Electronic Arts and Lionhead Studios are offering this magnificent beast exclusively to customers who pre-order Black & White 2. Like all Creatures, the Tiger starts out simple and neutral. To rule on the side of good, teach your Tiger to bring peace to the land, and take pride in watching the noble cat grow into a towering champion of good. If you opt for the side of evil, give your Tiger a taste for human flesh, unleash it as the leader of your armies, and watch as it becomes a hellish scourge on the entire land.

Pre-order now and choose how your Tiger will do your bidding.]

FYI there are:

Wolf
Cow
Lion
Ape
and Tiger creatures

There are also some "special" creatures like a jaguar and minotaur, but these are not available (that is, until modding).

Yes i dont care if its off topic i must spread the word of the great Peter Molyneux ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 08:28:22 pm by MorgothTheEnemy »
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk,
Ash Nazg Gimbatul,
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk,
Ag Burzum-Ishi Krimpatul!!!

"Then his neighbors looked good, so I gobbled them up too."
                                                                             -762
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2005, 08:07:50 pm »
This has gotten horribly off topic. I *suggest* we get back on. Sorry if I inadvertantly started a buzz about BnW2.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe