Will Wright's Spore > Spore: General

SPORE: Help thread for problems *please read before posting*

<< < (2/6) > >>

aku_mulator:
A:
Have you tried in different resolutions? If this doesn't work: There are many Screen Capture Tools you an download and the most of them are made for Games.
I sadly don't know if its possible but: trie to re-install the patch.
Maybe something works.
GoodLuck
aku_mulator

and thank you for the information^^ now i know how to  change my pic too:D

-sry for my bad english-

13Jabberwock31:
Hi aku_mulator,

Thanks for your helpful advice. However, since I posted my query I have downloaded the latest Spore patch and the screen capture function is working again now. Thanks anyway.  :)

Best regards,

13Jabberwock31

Shadow_13:
Alright so i have the problem with nothing happening when i start my spore game. I've tried what you listed, but even when no other program is active, still nothing happens! Help please!
Much appreciated

13Jabberwock31:
Alright so i have the problem with nothing happening when i start my spore game. I've tried what you listed, but even when no other program is active, still nothing happens! Help please!
Much appreciated

Hi,

I assume you've had the game running OK on your computer on previous occasions? My game doesn't start up straight away. I have to wait a while, then it appears to crash, then it minimizes as an icon on the bottom task bar. After a short while again, this icon activates and then when I click on it the game comes on.

Are you experiencing anything like this, or don't you get any response at all? If you haven't been able to run the game at all, are you sure that your computer is powerful enough to run the program properly? Mine just sneaks in, as my laptop is two years old and I only have a CPU of 1.7 GHz, not 2 which is specified.

I hope that I have been of some assistance to you.

Cheers,

13Jabberwock31

razrr:
well i am having a problem i wait about 2 minutes after i have double clicked and then an error message comes up "spore has encountered a problem" so basically very generic and not telling me whats actually wrong. but then with the spore app program thing in run it gets to about 49000, then we did something (or well my dad did something) and it got to about 51000 KB (or MB whichever is smaller) and then it just drops the program ??? so then we uninstalled the EADM and wallah it gets to about 53000 so we thought maybe its the download manager (because nothing ever came up on it in the first place) and tried installing the new one, it wouldn't even download anything at all!!!!!! i should tell you also when you open EADM something comes up saying like "could not write license data" and then all of a sudden like late yesterday it starts doing this weird thing that is an error message saying "could not write license data" but it wasn't in the EADM ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version