Author Topic: Warhamer Mark of Chaos Problem  (Read 3254 times)

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
Warhamer Mark of Chaos Problem
« on: January 21, 2007, 03:08:54 pm »
If any of you own this game then I'm hoping you can help me with a really annoying problem that I have.  It seems that the game doesnt have a skirmish mode!! I've looked through the single player section that has campaign mode, but there simply isnt a custom battle section. Its been bothering the hell out of me. Do any of you have any idea what the problem might be?

By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
Re: Warhamer Mark of Chaos Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 06:51:42 pm »
A quick google search says that the game doesnt have a skirmish mode. Best bet is to look for a mod of some kind for the game, but I wouldnt get your hopes up.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 07:01:10 pm »
Thats really weird, the manual mentioned that it had one. Or at least a custom battle mode that was exactly like a skirmish mode.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline OrdoSanguis

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Ahoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 08:37:26 pm »
Nope, no skirmish mode. Just a campaign and then multiplayer. It's one of the gripes of the critics.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 08:42:21 pm »
Ah, now I have been saddened. Although I heard you can make a multiplayer game and just fill in slots with the computer, so I'll try that.