Author Topic: The Communicant Invasion  (Read 53297 times)

Offline Silverfish

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The Communicant Invasion
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 08:26:36 am »
Several generically rebellious, childish, and mocking responses came from the various Folican mobs. But one response seemed to have some intelligence behind it...

//Just try to ignore the... 'others' of my race... They're not particularly sane or intelligent anymore.

So, you're looking for someone? I take it you don't like this person very much, seeing as you're trying to bark orders to everyone to go after them.

Hmmm... Before I go any further, I have to ask... What, exactly, would happen if I decide I don't want anything to do with this?..-static-//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 09:12:07 am »
1st Grand Iinknii Fleet, Deep Space

Grand Admiral Duhy sat around the table of the Iinknii General Staff. Word had spread quickly throughout the galaxy. The Walking God had been freed. The radio waves were literally clogged with all the traffic communicating back and forth.

This was opening up the perfect opportunity for the Iinknii. A strong ally such as the Communicants would allow them to vanquish this Second Galactic Assembly, the same assembly that had denied the Iinknii much needed resources.

2nd Admiral Hunchi, stood to speak.

“Fellow Admirals. This is the time of action. Our great race has been waiting for a moment like this ever since stumbling upon this galactic assembly. We should move now, while the time is right for such procedures. Strike fast and hard, never let your enemies have time to recover. Remember the words of Grand Admiral Yonin.” With that Hunchi stepped down.

Hunchi had always been the overambitious one. Everyone at this table had expected him to say those things.

Duhy stood up. “Brothers and sisters. I must agree with 2nd Admiral Hunchi. This is as good a time as ever to vanquish this 2nd Galactic Assembly and collect the needed resources for the expansion of our race. The time for war is now.” Duhy sat down. Everyone at the table looked grim. War was never a grand thing, but it was something that every Iinknii was trained for.

“Mobilize the Grand Fleets. Also, send word to the Communicants. Tell them that we are aiding them in their time of need.”

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 10:17:10 am »
Grand Admiral of the Kratairian Army Kavu Renvar was bored.  Not much had occured since the Pirate Uprising a number of years before.  What he wouldn't give to get the chance to throw his fleet back into action one more time before his retirement.  As if on cue, a beep came from his desk.  An incomming transmission.  He played it.  The Walking God's message came streaming through.  Slowly, a smile crept accross Kavu's face.  Grinning widely, he patched a message through to his superior Marnix Domingo at AoH headquarters.

Kavu's grin grew as a reply came through his communicator.  War was upon them.  Working quickly he sent messages out to all the many Kratairian war fleets.  They were to prepare for combat, and be on full alert for updates.  Kavu wasn't told who's side they would be fighting on just yet, but it didn't matter.  So long as he got the pleasure of destroying some inferiors, he was a happy camper.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:25:39 am by martyk »
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 10:27:16 am »
A single message returned to the Communicants from a planet in Thean space:

//The Soinak Alliance refuses your request, Communicants. If you attempt to destroy us, it will be you who will fall.//

Not more than a week later, that same planet was under seige by a vast army of Noasaurs. The Soinak inhabitants were dropping fast, but they refused to retreat. Pteralites plummeted to the ground, gaping, bloody holes in their chests, while their masters had their limbs blown off, much to the delight of the attacking Tank Busters. The seemingly unstoppable hoard made it's way to the planet's command center, killing anything it it's path. However, once they blew open the door, they were met with the shattered remains of the Soinak commenders. Suprise quickly turned to anger and frustration at the killers for robbing the Noasaurs of their victory.

"Come! They couldn't have gotten far. We will make this a day of victory, come hoards or high Alknin!" Commander Jas shouted into his helmet's radio. The rallying cry had a tremendous effect, turning the allready blood-thirsty army into a raging, predatory mass of crazed soldiers. The few Communicants left, caught off-guard, didn't stand a chance...

Hours later, the scientists and engineers came into play, searching through every nook and cranny of the Soinak's organic computer system. Tactics, base locations, weapons information, and transmission logs were all downloaded and searched through. One particualr transmission stood out though; a message of refusal to someone called the Communicants. A quick search though the database revieled a match to the downed aliens. Transmissions were sent to the High General, and she made her decision.

//Attention people of Mandari and his many colonies, war has officially been declared on the Communicants, for crimes of grand theft win against the Soinak Raid.//

To the Communicants, another message was relayed;

//Prepair, for we are comming...//

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 10:53:17 am »
//We accept your offering of alliance and will begin the integration of allied forces once the portals are calculated. Your ground forces will be combined with one of our Brigades, of which the walking god plans to send 200 to find the Eternal Demon. This numbers to approximately 3.5 trillion troops across scores of worlds, the largest assault the Walking God has ever devised. I am sure it is an honor to be a part of our Lords battlements.

If you are willing, we can equip your troops with advanced battle armors and a life support system capable of tending wounds and keeping even an ordinary soldier fighting far past his life expectancy. We call it a Fanatic Mask.

And do not worry. There will be plenty of slaves.//

Inside Huur's small command center, the air began to shimmer. In a loud boom, the Walking God appeared before the tiny Omic, his enormous body filling the room and making things very cramped.

"We have some things to discuss, you and I", the Walking God hissed, his face directly in front of the minute Huur.
//The Barroc do not wish for armour. We have our own and we already have long lives. We have our own genetic technology.

And who do the great Communicant people suspect of hiding the infidel known as Zerone? The evil Noasaurs have declared war on you, we shall aid you if requested.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 11:00:22 am »
//Does the Barroc wish for the aid of one of our Assassin Droids? I'm sure that the Noasaur's Generals will be more than deserving of the painful death that they bring//
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 11:07:00 am »
//Why do the Mon-Krai and Communicants think we are powerless? Our Uppermonks will rip the enemies to shreds and bring the heads back to the Counsel. The Engo Yu'ro has even enlisted help from a band of Hunters lead by the Grand Hunter Ruyht.

Just because we prefer the art of melee combat over the cowardly hiding in machines and bombing men from great distances doesn't mean we are lesser. Also we do not trust machines. Especially THINKING machines. Genetically edited drones fight much better and are easier to create.//
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 11:09:46 am by Dr. Croccer »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 11:22:28 am »
//This is not about which style of war is best//

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 12:20:31 pm »
Deep inside one of the torpals' larger military facilities, a high General is disturbed...

"Urgent news, sir."

"What is it?"

"Sir, we've got reports coming in from all across the galaxy. It seems a race from a neighboring galaxy is looking for an escaped enemy. They claim he has come to this galaxy, and they will stop at nothing to find him. They've given every race in the galaxy a week to comply."

"Hah, fools! Who do they think they are, us?" The general laughed. "Do they actually pose a threat?"

"Early reports place their fighting numbers in the trillions."

The General showed the slightest hint of a smile. "Trillions, eh?" He paused. "I've waited my whole life for something like this."

"Sir?"

"Son, do you realize how precious few times the Empire has actually had to make a coordinated effort to defeat an enemy? How few times we've been able to show our full power?This could be one of the largest scale wars we've ever fought. Just think...glory to every torpal alive! It's the sort of war I dream of..."

Shortly after, all the leading torpals of the Empire met and discussed the situation. A message was quickly drafted...

//Communicants! This is the Grand Torpalian Empire. Obviously, you do not know who exactly you are dealing with. If you think that you can threaten us, well...you are sorely mistaken. Our galaxy has been threatened many times in the past, and we've defended it each and every time. We warn you...do not provoke us. If you decide to arrive by force, to search for a single being, then you will simply become another Torpalian victory for the history books. Good day.//
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 12:21:12 pm »
  Deep within New Yuva, the Mialin Military Command Center sat. 1st General Zula Mec sat at his assigned console, listening for anything. He picked up the message, and then rerouted it to a top security location, to the Master of Arms himself. The Master sent back a message to his General, "Begin the Draft. You're authorized to tell the people." Mec then hit the small red button with a D on it, once thought to never happen again.

Across New Yuva, alarms sounded, "All able-bodied Miali report to your designated Arming Stations, to prepare for the greatest war we have yet seen. That is all." No one asked questions, but only went to be armed and armored, the great war factories began to pump out weapons, vehicles, and other associated items.

Back at the CC, Mec sent a message to the Communicants, "We do not wish to fight you, however, you leave us little choice in the matter. We will defend those you attack with the whole of our now 2.4 Billion strong army. Have a nice day."
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 12:26:29 pm »
The Mon-Krai high command sent a message to Mec: //You suck//

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 12:28:29 pm »
Unphased by this message Mec simply sent back: //Silence pitiful Mon-Krai, intimidation will get you no where.//

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 12:30:04 pm »
The Iinknii message arrived to those wishing to side with the Communicants.
//Allies. We must notify you of this. The Iinknii have not land forces with which to fight this upcoming war, but our fleets are unmatched in both quantity and quality. Only those of the Kratair could hope to come close to matching us. But with them on our side we could truly conquer this galaxy.
Teamwork and strategy must be at the forefront of our attacks. All wars are lost by incompetence. We must not allow that to happen to us,//

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 12:32:55 pm »
//Don't back talk a blue penguin, it will get you no-where//

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 12:33:41 pm »
// I do know something that will get me somewhere, a nice AG Rifle shot into your penguin head, how about that? //

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg