Gaming Steve Message Board

Will Wright's Spore => Spore: Roleplaying and Story Games => Topic started by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 02:25:28 am

Title: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 02:25:28 am
Sounds of shrieking cries for help rang throughout the corridors of the Core Fortress. The sickening thud of flesh on steel floors capped each wail, with laughter and enraged roars as it's only company. Eventually the screams stopped, and only the repeatitive, thundering echo of massive footsteps could be heard.

The towering stone doors of the Royal Throneroom swung open; a ghastly visage walked in. It was the Walking God, drenched in the black blood of his fellow Doramases. His footsteps created great pools of the ichor, and he seemed more a creature made of entrails and shattered bones. Each sloshing step was made with earnest and energy, almost running as he makes his way to the throne. Following closely behind this grisly mass was a much shorter Communicant, obviously an adolescent, who was not adorned in a Fanatic Mask and still had a pair of mandibles which were twitching in excitement. Were he not covered in the remains of the dead, or his once-vibrant armor, the Walking God would look strikingly similar to it. Still behind them came a wave of heavily armored Communicants, the marks on their Masks denoting them as the Holy Guard.

Reaching the throne, the Walking God scanned the entirety of the room. The Communications Matrix to the right, the Holy Loft to his left, and pillars abound, but not the thing he wanted. He raises his gargantuan fist in the air, bringing it slamming down onto the throne, twisting it into a tangled mass of shrapnel.

"Where are you! Show yourself Zerone! Enough hiding like a coward, I've come to kill you for what you've done!", said the Walking God, his voice strained in anger and desperation. He slammed his arm into one of the pillars, bringing down tons of finely crafted rock sculptures on his head. Unphased, he franticly resumed his search.

"If you show yourself, I wont torture you to death. I'll do it quickly! You have my word as a professor!"

"He's not here anymore", calmly stated one of his Holy Guard, "There's been a Disjunction calculated here". The large Neiderk Communicant pointed towards a small ripple in the air near the Holy Loft, barely larger than an inch across. The Walking God scrambled over to the disturbance. He eyed it closely, searching it for a small bit of it's code, a minute amount of information that might tell where it leads.

"Damn that Zerone, he's clever", the Walking God whispered as he rubbed his claws together. "I can't tell where this portal was heading. Must be an encryption modification." His calm focus broken once again into rage. "Disjucntors, come here!", he roared, and shortly several Communicants covered in white ceremonial robes pushed their way through the throng of Holy Guards. "I want you to break the encryption on this and find out it's target location! Do it quickly, we don't have time!" The Disjunctors jolted into action, each aware of the consequences should they fail or not finish in time.

The Walking God slowly strode over to a wall, his back turned against his minions. He slumped down, almost as if he were dead, which would have been fitting considering he was covered in corpses. The small Communicant that had been acting as his shadow for so long walked up to him and kneeled down beside him. They stayed that way for some time, the Walking God barely breathing, his companion watching silently. The silence was broken at last by the innocent words of a child.

"It wasn't your fault, Father", the tiny creature said in a squeaky voice, "You couldn't save Fouronefive. That nasty demon Zerone is the killer". The words at first did little to effect the lamenting deity.  Slowly, The Walking God stirred, and began to stand, dwarfing his son beside him. He lowered his head to meet the young one's gaze, his eyes twitching, as if on the verge of tearing up.

"I could have saved Fouronefive", he said, the words fractured and trembling. "I could have saved them all. I could have brought them back here, and torn that Demon in half before he had a chance to do any of this". He clenched his fist in frustration, his whole body shook with the anger welled up inside him. Once again he struck out with his fist, burying it deep within the smooth stone walls of the throneroom. "But i was too scared to do it!", he screamed as he brought another blow to the wall. The bits of remains that had collected on his body flew in all directions, splattering against his son beside him. The young communicant never moved to avoid the bloodbath, apparently he had inherited his father's fascination with gore.

"Infinity of life, and it gives me no protection from such an idiotic fear!", another strike sending cracks along the wall, the entire room creaked and one more punch would bring it crumbling down. Luckily, there were no more strikes. The Walking God slumped down as before, his breathing shallow and irregular. "Fouronesix, I'm sorry that I couldn't save Fouronefive. She had not been a terrible consort, and it was due to my actions that she is gone". The Walking God had trouble speaking in such a way, even to his son. He had never apologized for any of his choices. As a deity, he felt he could do no wrong.

Not giving any emotion in the slightest, Fouronesix simply stared into the fallen lord's eyes. His apathy had only made the Walking God sink lower into despair.

A cacophony of moving gears and whining servos shattered the tension, as the disjunctors rushed up to them. "My Savior! We know where Zerone has gone!"

The Walking God sprang up, his sadness now masked with the thought of revenge. "Where? Where is that beast?"

"We cannot tell his exact location, that data has corroded past the ability to evaluate. But we do know that he has used his disjunction to reach the Other galaxy. The one with our allies! This is great news indeed!", the Disjunctor said in excitement.

In the blink of an eye, the Disjunctor laid on the gound, each bone broken and blood cascading out of gaping lacerations along his body. The Walking God's arms glowed with mathematical sigils sprouting as if they were brilliant red living veins. The geometric markings slowly floated off and disintegrated, the telltale signs of a Disjunction being used.

"Great news!?!", the Walking God's voice reached new heights of madness. "My empire is crumbling, I've had to fight to regain my own home, and you think that is great news!?!" The mound of flesh and metal that was the Disjunctor didn't respond, as he was now a mound of flesh and metal. Another disjunctor took a step forward and flung himslef to the ground, hoping that he would not be the next to be crushed.

"Our allies could help us find Zerone, my Lord", the prone follower cried, in complete terror of the wrath from his god. The dark red sigils began to grow from out of the Walking GOds arms again, the same one as before, but before it was unleashed, they receded. The Walking God decided to spare him, as he did not have as many disjunctors as he once had, and he needs as many as he can keep.

'Our 'allies' have forgotten us", he gravely stated. "Where were they when I was stranded on that forsaken planet?! Where were they when Zerone usurped my throne and proclaimed himself the leader of all Communicants?! They did not care for our way of life, and even refused to become part of my people! The joining of the Alliance was Fouronefive's suggestion, and look where it got her! For all we know, they helped Zerone and aided in his coup. It was during the attack of that REDSTAR that I became trapped, an attack that was propagated by them! If it wasn't for that alliance, Fouronefive would still be here!"

He raised himself to his full height, and commanded the mob of Disjuntors before him with all the authority he had left, "Send a message out to all the races of that galaxy that if they do not give Zerone to us, that we will destroy everything and everyone until he is caught! There will be no quarter given, no one would be spared, and if they resist in the slightest way, they will be decimated! They have one week. Now go".

The Disjunctors hurriedly began the equations to teleport each of them to the different capitals of the other galaxy, each unsure of the response they would get, or if they would ever return at all.

He turned towards his assembled Holy Guard. "Prepare the troops. All of them. Have them ready for battle within a week. There will be no capturing this time. Their order is to kill." His guards sprinted out of the throneroom en masse to deliver the dark orders.

The Walking God looked down at Fouronesix. He slowly picked up the child with his tail and placed it on his back. Fouronesix settled onto one of the armored plates of the his father's armor, rolling a bit in the blood that still covered him, squealing in joy the entire time.

"Fouronesix, I think it's time for you to learn how Father became a Walking God".
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 02:48:25 am
//This is Mon Krai High Command

We may be a new Race, but our Droid Armies Span Billions, we wish to ally with you, we are sorry for the short transmission, but our translators are temporally down//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 09, 2007, 03:14:35 am
Huur sat in his small (they're goddamn rodents, everything is small (I have to stop saying that)) command center, listening to the transmission that was playing on a loop all over his ship. He paused for a minute, to move a small holographic ship on front of him towards another holographic planet, killing millions. Anyway - huur stood up and grinned.

"The fools! 50 credits on them not even leaving their galaxy."

A large coin he was holding in his tail dissapeared in a faint white glow. Someone, somewhere, had just received that. At odds of 1 to 3, Huur was looking forward to receiving his 150c any moment this week.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 09, 2007, 03:33:03 am
''Engo!'' Words bounced off the seemingly endless walls of Yugomemn Castle. ''Engo!!By Brushuum, where is he?!''
The Chancellor of the Engonate ran through the halls untill he finally reached the massive chamber in which the throne of the Engo was seated. The Engo himself was sitting in the oversized throne, wearimg a cloak of the scalps of enemies and the skull of the Furcoats, the most hated enemies of the Barroc.
''What?'' ''Your Excellence! Finally! Ill news has come!''
The Engo was clearly bored from the countless men coming to his palace and asking for favours. ''If this is another request to organise a hunting party to the Inner Rim then I swear that I will die.'' ''No my Liege! The Communicants are on a warpath! They're looking for some kind of traitor or rebel leader called Zerone and believe that someone must be hiding him! The counsel of the Barroc is afraid that they might suspect us!''
''They won't,''he Engo made a very relaxed impression on the nervous Chancellor.
''because we are going to help them.''
The Chancellors jaw dropped. ''What?! The Counsel will never approve of such a request!''
''They will, the Sea People want more trading ground in space, the Hagarnagians more valuable mines, and the Desert Peoples more allies. The Communicants can give us all of that.''
''And what of the Empire? And the Gearheads?'' The Engo did not awnser his question. First he coughed and scratched his chin. Only then did he reply:'' The Gearheads are in awe of the Communicant technology and the Empire respects their cultural similairities. And I want a diplomatic Swarmer sent there NOW.''
There was silence for a while, then the Chancellor bowed and walked away. He still was unconvinced of the Engo's expectations.

//The is the diplomatic Swarmer Guulha requesting negotiations with the hailed and respected Communicants. We wish to land near your homeworld.//

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 04:03:24 am
// This is Fourtitoo, acting representative of the Walking God in the Enclave. We are pleased with your speedy responses to our Lord's ultimatum. I am sure he will be pleased to know that there are those who would still fight for us against this demonic menace and his vile conspiritors. We apologize for the inconvenience but access to The Offering is prohibited as of now, but you are allowed to land on Enclave territory, under heavy guard of course. You may speak with the other representatives there for further negotiations of the terms of our alliance//

Back at the Core Fortress, the Walking God sat in anticipation of the return of his messengers. A small portal developed in front of him, and out strode the messenger sent to the Omic leader.

"My Lord, the omics have yet to respond. They feel that your declaration of war is a false threat, and that you have no real plans to act."

The Walking God placed his hand on his head, seemingly supressing a migraine. "Those goddamn rodents...."

"Sir, should I repeat the message again?"

"No, I feel I should talk to these Omic myself. Perhaps that would be enough to prove my intentions, and hopefully either gain their aid or take a few out before I get bored."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 04:46:48 am
//The Mon-Krai high command thanks you, we look forwad to help your cause//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 09, 2007, 05:19:10 am
//The Barroc thank you for the intelligence of the Communicant people. We hope that this alliance will bring prosperity to all three of our races. We gladly help our friends with weeding out petty rebellions and slapping disobedient slaves back into place.
Our forces measure around 5 billion men, 1 billion cavalry, 5000.000 Faceless Warriors, 500.000 Warmonks, 1.000 Uppermonks, 300 WarChariots and 12 Cherufes. We however have a weak navy compromizing only out of 50 dreadnoughts and 1000.000 Swarmers.

If our numbers look a little overwhelming, please note that we do not possess the advanced technology that the Mon-Krai or other races such as the K'Jal or Torpals have. Any help would be most appreciated.

The only things we Barroc want out of this war are a few planets, slaves and advanced enemy technology.//

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 06:08:56 am
//We accept your offering of alliance and will begin the integration of allied forces once the portals are calculated. Your ground forces will be combined with one of our Brigades, of which the walking god plans to send 200 to find the Eternal Demon. This numbers to approximately 3.5 trillion troops across scores of worlds, the largest assault the Walking God has ever devised. I am sure it is an honor to be a part of our Lords battlements.

If you are willing, we can equip your troops with advanced battle armors and a life support system capable of tending wounds and keeping even an ordinary soldier fighting far past his life expectancy. We call it a Fanatic Mask.

And do not worry. There will be plenty of slaves.//


Inside Huur's small command center, the air began to shimmer. In a loud boom, the Walking God appeared before the tiny Omic, his enormous body filling the room and making things very cramped.

"We have some things to discuss, you and I", the Walking God hissed, his face directly in front of the minute Huur.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 06:17:55 am
//We thank you for your offering of your life support systems, but we must decline, our droids already have a system installed with alloweds them to repair themselves even when their main CPU has been destroyed.

The following Robot Divisions will be merged with your forces:

4678th and 1786th Pathfinder Droid Divisions
All divisions between and including 567th and 4690th Infantry exept the 603rd
All Engeneer Droid Divisions
Assassin Droid XB-42 and XB-12


We hope we can help your cause//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Haseri on September 09, 2007, 06:45:28 am
On Emerald

"My Lord, we have recieved word from the AoH. The Communicants are on the warpath."
"For what reason?"
"We do not know. Though we have a data stream from Gollyngla's feeder. Should I patch it through?"
"Do so. Open two-way, so I can advise her personally."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 09, 2007, 08:02:09 am
Heirarchs and Clerks shuffled about through the chief communications center on Tal with an air of business about them. The great circular hall, covered in quasi-tribal decorations, branched off into a number of directions, each hall leading to a specific receiving or transmitting room. Each room itself made a circle, panels lining its entirety.

Right now, in room 3A, a small circle lit up. A transmission was being received.

The priority was marked to the highest possible extent, and it was transmitted to the first Tal'rok himself.

The Tal'rok heard it, and knew what was coming. What he had feared from the moment his predecessor condoned the alliance with the Communicants. They wanted their help. They wanted it all. And they wanted it now.

Nothing was more imortant than this. He sent a copy of the message directly to Kuatak's emergency transmission receiver, carried on him at all times, ordered that the Talan military mobilize immediately, and that the fleet be manned and trained in military excercises. If this goes wrong, we will be ready.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kcronos on September 09, 2007, 08:02:58 am
VISTA III was communing with XJ-1 in the council room surreptitiously.

~??It is time we took matters into our own hands, XJ-1.  People are dying out here, and the K'jalians are far too weak to respond.??

~//I agree, VISTA III.  As soon as the meeting's over, let us infiltrate these religious fanatics at their source.//

~??You really think that we are powerful enough to hide right under the Walking God's nose?  He may already be listening to us.??

~//Alas, I am sure that our stealth technology can pass any tracking he may put upon us.  He is not quite omniponent.  And don't forget about our communicant disguise configuration.//

~??Robots never forget.  END SECURE TRANSMISSION??
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Haseri on September 09, 2007, 08:11:08 am
On Emerald

The Emperor was watching the live feed on his tele-vision screen. He didn't want to be like his own father, blood-thirsty and warlike. But if push comes to shove...
"Taccas, I want the fleet on stand-by. This could get rough. And Gollyngla is to say nothing without my say so, ok?"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 09, 2007, 08:12:26 am
"Very well" Said Huur. As an afterthought, Huur turned on his Unsure Armour. And it made the Walking God very... well, unsure. The Unsure Armour is basically made of a metal which molecules aren't exactly in one place and time. To summarise, it makes you hard to concentrate on the wearer without giving you a headache.


Huur was very intimidated by the Walking God's size.

"I am not intimidated by your size."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kcronos on September 09, 2007, 08:20:05 am
Once out of sight, XJ-1 and VISTA III began to morph into communicants.  VISTA III split off into three different communicants, and said to XJ-1 "You have to admit, gel-based morphing is cool!"


"Show off..." XJ-1 muttered.  "Stop flaunting your upgrades, and be serious!

"Alright alright, Mr. Obsolete."  VISTA III smirked (Or what counted for a smirk on a communicant).  "Where to next?"

"The communicant homeworld, Mr. Bug-ridden."

"That's DR Bug-ridden to you."  VISTA III retorted.  "Isn't that a bit far though?  And I'm sure that the communicants have an organized system.  We can't just land and start snooping around."

"Fine.  To the nearest Communicant flagship.  We'll "substitute" ourselves for some soldiers."

And with that they sped off.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Silverfish on September 09, 2007, 08:26:36 am
Several generically rebellious, childish, and mocking responses came from the various Folican mobs. But one response seemed to have some intelligence behind it...


//Just try to ignore the... 'others' of my race... They're not particularly sane or intelligent anymore.

So, you're looking for someone? I take it you don't like this person very much, seeing as you're trying to bark orders to everyone to go after them.

Hmmm... Before I go any further, I have to ask... What, exactly, would happen if I decide I don't want anything to do with this?..-static-//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 09:12:07 am
1st Grand Iinknii Fleet, Deep Space

Grand Admiral Duhy sat around the table of the Iinknii General Staff. Word had spread quickly throughout the galaxy. The Walking God had been freed. The radio waves were literally clogged with all the traffic communicating back and forth.

This was opening up the perfect opportunity for the Iinknii. A strong ally such as the Communicants would allow them to vanquish this Second Galactic Assembly, the same assembly that had denied the Iinknii much needed resources.

2nd Admiral Hunchi, stood to speak.

“Fellow Admirals. This is the time of action. Our great race has been waiting for a moment like this ever since stumbling upon this galactic assembly. We should move now, while the time is right for such procedures. Strike fast and hard, never let your enemies have time to recover. Remember the words of Grand Admiral Yonin.” With that Hunchi stepped down.
 
Hunchi had always been the overambitious one. Everyone at this table had expected him to say those things.

Duhy stood up. “Brothers and sisters. I must agree with 2nd Admiral Hunchi. This is as good a time as ever to vanquish this 2nd Galactic Assembly and collect the needed resources for the expansion of our race. The time for war is now.” Duhy sat down. Everyone at the table looked grim. War was never a grand thing, but it was something that every Iinknii was trained for.

“Mobilize the Grand Fleets. Also, send word to the Communicants. Tell them that we are aiding them in their time of need.”
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 09, 2007, 10:17:10 am
Grand Admiral of the Kratairian Army Kavu Renvar was bored.  Not much had occured since the Pirate Uprising a number of years before.  What he wouldn't give to get the chance to throw his fleet back into action one more time before his retirement.  As if on cue, a beep came from his desk.  An incomming transmission.  He played it.  The Walking God's message came streaming through.  Slowly, a smile crept accross Kavu's face.  Grinning widely, he patched a message through to his superior Marnix Domingo at AoH headquarters.

Kavu's grin grew as a reply came through his communicator.  War was upon them.  Working quickly he sent messages out to all the many Kratairian war fleets.  They were to prepare for combat, and be on full alert for updates.  Kavu wasn't told who's side they would be fighting on just yet, but it didn't matter.  So long as he got the pleasure of destroying some inferiors, he was a happy camper.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 10:27:16 am
A single message returned to the Communicants from a planet in Thean space:

//The Soinak Alliance refuses your request, Communicants. If you attempt to destroy us, it will be you who will fall.//



Not more than a week later, that same planet was under seige by a vast army of Noasaurs. The Soinak inhabitants were dropping fast, but they refused to retreat. Pteralites plummeted to the ground, gaping, bloody holes in their chests, while their masters had their limbs blown off, much to the delight of the attacking Tank Busters. The seemingly unstoppable hoard made it's way to the planet's command center, killing anything it it's path. However, once they blew open the door, they were met with the shattered remains of the Soinak commenders. Suprise quickly turned to anger and frustration at the killers for robbing the Noasaurs of their victory.

"Come! They couldn't have gotten far. We will make this a day of victory, come hoards or high Alknin!" Commander Jas shouted into his helmet's radio. The rallying cry had a tremendous effect, turning the allready blood-thirsty army into a raging, predatory mass of crazed soldiers. The few Communicants left, caught off-guard, didn't stand a chance...



Hours later, the scientists and engineers came into play, searching through every nook and cranny of the Soinak's organic computer system. Tactics, base locations, weapons information, and transmission logs were all downloaded and searched through. One particualr transmission stood out though; a message of refusal to someone called the Communicants. A quick search though the database revieled a match to the downed aliens. Transmissions were sent to the High General, and she made her decision.

//Attention people of Mandari and his many colonies, war has officially been declared on the Communicants, for crimes of grand theft win against the Soinak Raid.//

To the Communicants, another message was relayed;

//Prepair, for we are comming...//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 09, 2007, 10:53:17 am
//We accept your offering of alliance and will begin the integration of allied forces once the portals are calculated. Your ground forces will be combined with one of our Brigades, of which the walking god plans to send 200 to find the Eternal Demon. This numbers to approximately 3.5 trillion troops across scores of worlds, the largest assault the Walking God has ever devised. I am sure it is an honor to be a part of our Lords battlements.

If you are willing, we can equip your troops with advanced battle armors and a life support system capable of tending wounds and keeping even an ordinary soldier fighting far past his life expectancy. We call it a Fanatic Mask.

And do not worry. There will be plenty of slaves.//


Inside Huur's small command center, the air began to shimmer. In a loud boom, the Walking God appeared before the tiny Omic, his enormous body filling the room and making things very cramped.

"We have some things to discuss, you and I", the Walking God hissed, his face directly in front of the minute Huur.
//The Barroc do not wish for armour. We have our own and we already have long lives. We have our own genetic technology.

And who do the great Communicant people suspect of hiding the infidel known as Zerone? The evil Noasaurs have declared war on you, we shall aid you if requested.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 11:00:22 am
//Does the Barroc wish for the aid of one of our Assassin Droids? I'm sure that the Noasaur's Generals will be more than deserving of the painful death that they bring//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 09, 2007, 11:07:00 am
//Why do the Mon-Krai and Communicants think we are powerless? Our Uppermonks will rip the enemies to shreds and bring the heads back to the Counsel. The Engo Yu'ro has even enlisted help from a band of Hunters lead by the Grand Hunter Ruyht.

Just because we prefer the art of melee combat over the cowardly hiding in machines and bombing men from great distances doesn't mean we are lesser. Also we do not trust machines. Especially THINKING machines. Genetically edited drones fight much better and are easier to create.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 11:22:28 am
//This is not about which style of war is best//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on September 09, 2007, 12:20:31 pm
Deep inside one of the torpals' larger military facilities, a high General is disturbed...

"Urgent news, sir."

"What is it?"

"Sir, we've got reports coming in from all across the galaxy. It seems a race from a neighboring galaxy is looking for an escaped enemy. They claim he has come to this galaxy, and they will stop at nothing to find him. They've given every race in the galaxy a week to comply."

"Hah, fools! Who do they think they are, us?" The general laughed. "Do they actually pose a threat?"

"Early reports place their fighting numbers in the trillions."

The General showed the slightest hint of a smile. "Trillions, eh?" He paused. "I've waited my whole life for something like this."

"Sir?"

"Son, do you realize how precious few times the Empire has actually had to make a coordinated effort to defeat an enemy? How few times we've been able to show our full power?This could be one of the largest scale wars we've ever fought. Just think...glory to every torpal alive! It's the sort of war I dream of..."


Shortly after, all the leading torpals of the Empire met and discussed the situation. A message was quickly drafted...


//Communicants! This is the Grand Torpalian Empire. Obviously, you do not know who exactly you are dealing with. If you think that you can threaten us, well...you are sorely mistaken. Our galaxy has been threatened many times in the past, and we've defended it each and every time. We warn you...do not provoke us. If you decide to arrive by force, to search for a single being, then you will simply become another Torpalian victory for the history books. Good day.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 12:21:12 pm
  Deep within New Yuva, the Mialin Military Command Center sat. 1st General Zula Mec sat at his assigned console, listening for anything. He picked up the message, and then rerouted it to a top security location, to the Master of Arms himself. The Master sent back a message to his General, "Begin the Draft. You're authorized to tell the people." Mec then hit the small red button with a D on it, once thought to never happen again.

  Across New Yuva, alarms sounded, "All able-bodied Miali report to your designated Arming Stations, to prepare for the greatest war we have yet seen. That is all." No one asked questions, but only went to be armed and armored, the great war factories began to pump out weapons, vehicles, and other associated items.

  Back at the CC, Mec sent a message to the Communicants, "We do not wish to fight you, however, you leave us little choice in the matter. We will defend those you attack with the whole of our now 2.4 Billion strong army. Have a nice day."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 12:26:29 pm
The Mon-Krai high command sent a message to Mec: //You suck//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 12:28:29 pm
Unphased by this message Mec simply sent back: //Silence pitiful Mon-Krai, intimidation will get you no where.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 12:30:04 pm
The Iinknii message arrived to those wishing to side with the Communicants.
//Allies. We must notify you of this. The Iinknii have not land forces with which to fight this upcoming war, but our fleets are unmatched in both quantity and quality. Only those of the Kratair could hope to come close to matching us. But with them on our side we could truly conquer this galaxy.
Teamwork and strategy must be at the forefront of our attacks. All wars are lost by incompetence. We must not allow that to happen to us,//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 12:32:55 pm
//Don't back talk a blue penguin, it will get you no-where//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 12:33:41 pm
// I do know something that will get me somewhere, a nice AG Rifle shot into your penguin head, how about that? //
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 12:39:47 pm
//How about you get back to building that giant ball of scrap metal eh? Maybe that will keep you safe from your giant flashlight//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 12:45:15 pm
// For your information, we finished New Yuva years ago, and our weapons are much more than just flashlights. //
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 12:46:52 pm
//Answering Sarcasm with Fact, how freaking origanal//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 12:47:37 pm
Deep within the capitol building on Mandari, General Jastlak walked into the High General's chambers to deliver a report to her.

"Our armies are prepaired and ready to launch at the first sign of the Comminicants." he announced.

"Good, very good. This will proove to be our finest war yet." she replied.

"What are you listening to?" he asked, hearing faint talking over her intercom.

"These two races have been bickering for a while now. I must say they're dishing out quite a bit. You want to see who finally gives up?"

"No thank you, I am not amused by verbal warfare." Jastlak said, turning away.

"Oh, you know you love it!" she called after him as he left the room.

//Answering Sarcasm with Fact, how freaking origanal//

"Ooooh..."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 12:49:28 pm
((I laughed so hard at that I pooped myself.

Thanks, now I need new underwear))


//You're nowhere near as great as those amazing Noasaurs!//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 12:56:10 pm
//Bah, we'll settle this on the battlefield. Then you shall see we are greater than you.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 12:59:19 pm
//Thats all you've got? Your leaders arn't worth sending an Assassin Droid to take care of//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 01:01:03 pm
//You shall see all we've got soon enough.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 01:04:06 pm
//Rougly a Billion Newly manufactured Battle Droids against your "Empire"? Oh yes, I'm cowering so much//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 01:07:20 pm
//Oh really? How about the full force of 2.4 Billion heavily armed and armored Mialin soldiers coming upon your planet, with a compliment of many ships capable of extremely lethal orbital bombardment.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 01:09:54 pm
//Did I say billion, silly me, I was up all night making battle plans, I ment Roughly a Trillion//


((It might seem a lot, but remember, if you've seen Episode 1 of the prequils in star wars (I don't blame you if you haven't) then you'll know  how crappy they are....))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 01:11:03 pm
//Your pitiful battle droids couldn't hit the side of a planet, let alone our highly mobile ground troops who would decimate your armies, without losing even one soldier.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 01:11:27 pm
//So?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 01:15:55 pm
//So?!? That's all you've got? Destroying your species would be easy if we had the motive to do so.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 01:16:57 pm
//You'd think that, but no//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 01:21:21 pm
The High General continued to listen. These Mon-krai were wonderfuly sharp-witted, and knew kick-butt when they saw it. However, they were allied with the enemy...

"Jastlak, come here for a second." she called.

"Are you trying to convince me to listen?" he asked, walking back in.

"No. I have an amendment to make to the general orders."

"Go ahead." he said as he pulled out his datapad.

"If they see a blue sapient with a beak, flippers, and feathers, only kill their droids."

"Aye. May I ask why?" said Jastlak as he made the correction.

"I see potential for an alliance somewhere down the line... Computer, rewind the last few transmissions; I think I missed a zinger."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 01:22:39 pm
//Your pitiful battle droids couldn't hit the side of a planet, let alone our highly mobile ground troops who would decimate your armies, without losing even one soldier.//

//You may not lose a single soldier on the ground but that will be because they won't be able to make it to the ground.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 01:24:14 pm
//Our quarrel is not with you Iinknii, not until we must defend a world against you.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 01:26:13 pm
//Our quarrel is not with you Iinknii, not until we must defend a world against you.//

//Allies are allies. We will stand by our new friends. Good luck to you in the upcoming war.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 01:26:39 pm
//While you were sending messages to me, our forces took your planet, murdered your population, killed your leaders, and took sugary sweets from your ofspring







GOTTYA!//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on September 09, 2007, 01:27:11 pm
A group of torpals monitoring galactic communications listened to the verbal exchange. A nearby general leaned forward, slapping his palm onto his forehead.

"Are all the forces in this war so tiresome?"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 09, 2007, 01:48:17 pm
Somewhere, in a remote Talan outpost, a crowd of Talans gathered around a communication panel were writhing with laughter.

"We really need to send this log back home."

"Definitely."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 01:49:44 pm
//I realy feel like giving every Talan 1,000,000,000 credits right now//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 01:55:51 pm
//Bah, your forces will be crushed. Have a nice day in hell, we'll be sending your friends to meet you there soon enough.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 09, 2007, 01:59:41 pm
//Normally, its the amazingly overpower uber invader that wins//


//Plus, we're already CHARGING MA LAZOR!!!!//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Blarg on September 09, 2007, 02:07:49 pm
((Shoop da whoop!))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 02:54:31 pm
On a rather unimportant scouting mission, a small fleet of Noasaur ships wandered into an uninhabited system. Although they were getting ready for a war, their systematic capture and colonization of outlying systems continued as usual. Inside the main ship, two soldiers conversed...

"I can't believe we got assigned to colony duty again."
"Aye. It's so boring, it doesn't even earn you a class."
"Travel, land, build. Travel, land, build. That's all we do. The least they could have done is sent us to a rock with animals on it."
"You ever think we'll see any real action?"
"Not at this rate."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 03:06:38 pm
It just so happened that a Iinknii scouting fleet happened to be in the area. The destroyer and cruiser had just appeared out of warp and the usual procedures were being carried out in the ships.

"Engines?" the captain asked.

"Check."

"Sheilds?"

"Check."

"Sir," another technician interuppted. "Contacts on the radar. Unknown whether they are enemies or friendlies."

"Roger. Treat them as enemies. Alert the Gurak and get our fighter screen up. I want our weapons charged and ready if they are enemies."
The Iinknii crews got to work.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 03:38:13 pm
//Attention all Noasuar ships; there is another fleet in the system. It looks like you just might get your adrenaline fix after all, soldiers.//

On the bridge of the main ship, the fleet's commander steps forward.

"What's the status of their weapons array?"
"Fully charged. Energy based, too."
"My prime feast." the commander said, grinning. Energy weapons ment shields focused on deflecting such energy, not a problem for matter-based weapons.

//Attention all with a pilot class, get to your ships. I don't care if you're a storm team now; this battle will be fought among the stars. However, those with boarding classes should load onto the transports and remain at ready for further instruction. All other classes should report to battle stations.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 03:46:30 pm
((I must warn you that the Iinknii have some strange weapons. I'm sorry about not posting it before, but it will be in the other thread. I'll post there first so you can read over it and then i'll post here again))

EDIT: Here's the link:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7730.msg280693;topicseen#msg280693
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 09, 2007, 03:53:25 pm
The Talan outpostgoers glanced worriedly at their long range sensors. Two unidentified ships were converging some distance away at the edge of the system. Could they be preparing to attack?
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 04:02:43 pm
"Open a direct feed to the High General. Her tacticions will be pleased with new information." the commander said before giving the soldiers one last command/morale boost.

//Stay sharp out there, all of you. I don't want any losses because someone forgot to keep an eye on their radar. Your orders are to weaken the ships enough for boarding teams to enter. Other than that... have fun out there.//

There was a mighty roar as thousands of Noasaur pilots started their craft and exited from the 5 larger starships.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 04:09:43 pm
The Iinknii commander was standing by the radar screen, waiting until the ships got within range. The fighters were already engaging the enemy ships, harrasing their shields, probing for weak spots, and checking how effective their anti-fighter systems were.

Within half a minute the ships were within range. Large beams of energy streaked towards the Noasaur ships, crashing into their sheilding systems.
"Not much damage reported from our sensors sir," a tech reported.

"Ready the warp cannon. Have our shields at 100% as well," the captain ordered. "I want those bombers prepared as well."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 04:26:29 pm
//Sajik leader to Sajik squadron; Engage those fighters//

//Kaik squadron; Sajik's taking care of the fighters; disable the main ships' shields.//

//Fajit squadron; join with Kaik and give them cover//


The three squadrons peeled off, while the turrets launched small, coin-sized explosives at the Iinknii fighters. They were designed to stick magneticly, and when enough had built up on a ship's hull, they would explode, taking out several systems with them. The fighters, on the other hand, shot clusters of missiles that tracked the nearest moving object at the time of launch. Finally, the bombers of Kaik squadron were equipped with one of the few energy-based weapons the Noasaurs had. It would take energy directly from the bomber's engines, build it up, then launch at the largest target in the immediate area.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 04:36:24 pm
Several large dogfights erupted in the space between the two fleets. As the battles ensued the Gurak (destroyer) turned their engines to full power and moved off away from the Hon (crusier). More beams of energy, these on smaller power, burned through the clouds fof fighters. They were set at just enough energy to take down the Iinknii fighter's shields, but not cause any real damage. Whether the Noasaur fighters could survive was another question.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on September 09, 2007, 04:43:33 pm
As the message came in, through the AoH represantative, a message came back to Communicant signals, without a connected picture: //Ah, the Walking God! It is nice to know that your back! I'm sorry we could not be of any assistance to finding you. We currently were rather busy in some.. Planning... Yes. Either way we will be happy to help in your search in any way.// A metallic and insane voice echoed through Uros's core inside the whole planet, saying //Prepare my crafters, it's time to have some more Fun//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 04:58:52 pm
The Noasaur fighters were temporarally blinded by the blast, but their shielding, stolen form the Theans in one of their battles, channeled it directly to the power stores. Simple matter-producing technology inside the fighters refueled the tiny production lines, which in turn manufactured new missiles. Even with the replenishing energy of the beam, the process still took power form the reserves...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 05:05:23 pm
When the fighters survived the shots new measures were taken. Immediately the captain barked out fresh orders.

"How much longer until the warp cannon is charged?"

"Several seconds," a tech replied.

"Alright," the captain said, "i want that fired at the lead ship first. After that i want our bombers moving towards their ships. Have them take out their sheilds. When that's done i want some warp mist on them, screw with their positions."

Everyone on the ship got a little more frantic as they scrambled to carry out the orders. The dogfights seemed to be a stalemate at this point. But one slipup and the entire battle could be lost...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 05:13:13 pm
The Noasaur bombers had reached the Iinknii ships, splitting off into two groups to handle them. Their respective fighters followed, launching missiles at any Iinknii fighters that had stayed behind.


Meanwhile on the bridges of the five Noasaur starships, their computers beeped the same message;
"Weapon charged. Target?"

The commanders all targeted the Gurak, hoping the large blast of plasma-coated liquid metal (another weapon from the Theans) would help the bombers reduce the shielding.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 05:37:40 pm
The missiles launched by the Noasaur bombers were easily thrown into warp. Little to no damage was done to the Gurak until the large combined firepower slammed into the ship. The warp shield wasn't very effective against beam weapons. The large amounts of energy being fired effectively eroded the warp shield and forced the Gurak to switch to the less powerful, less effective, normal sheild systems. Here the missiles fired by the bombers were able to do actual damage. After the first salvo the Gurak's shields were down.

This didn't stop the Gurak from firing the large glob of junk metal into space. It slowly drifted away into space. At first it looked like a chunk from the Gurak but after several seconds it disappeared from sight into warp. Less than a second later it had reappeared inside one of the Noasaur ships, directly fusing with the engines of that particular ship. Nothing could be done to repair the engines because both the junk metal and engine were the same thing.

Soon after the Hon followed suit and fired their large chunk of scrap metal. But their hit was less effective. Half of the metal had made it inside the ship while the other half bulged out of the side of the ship. It looked very much like a large pimple protruding from the ship.
The bombers were soon to follow after, descending on the now disabled ship, as well as the rest of the Noasaur fleet.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 09, 2007, 05:43:55 pm
((Thats some strange weaponry))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Blarg on September 09, 2007, 05:45:44 pm
((Thats some awesome weaponry))

((Fixed.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 05:46:19 pm
Why thank you good sirs!
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 09, 2007, 05:52:46 pm
((Indeed, tis quite cool.  I'm practically giddy with excitement for when the Kratair cna go up against the Iinknii.  That is, if the Kratair end up being against the Communicants.  It's all up in the air right now.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 05:53:10 pm
On the disabled ship, the commander barked orders to his engineers. Finding that things were hopeless for the engines, he called for immediate evacuation.

//Attention all crew members; you are ordered to abandon ship. I repeat, abandon ship.//

The remaining soldiers and crew scrambled into the life-pods, launching the heavilly armored transports one by one. The commander stayed behind, rigging the ship to self-destruct once the bombers were in range, before hopping into the last pod...

Meanwhile, the half-disabled ship's engineers were madly re-routing power from the damaged engine's generator into the weapons array. The beam charged faster, and would be ready twice as fast as the other ship's.

As the Iinknii bombers approached the fleet, they were struck with what seemed to be a fine mist of asteroids. These were the explosives fired by the fleet earlier. They latched on, and minutes later, explosions rippled across the surface of the bombers, taking out varrious systems and even completely rupturing the cockpit on some of the more unfortunate ones...

The bombers continued their attacks on the Gurak's shields, pulling the entire squadron over, and leaving the Hon alone for now...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 06:07:21 pm
Almost 1/2 of the bombers attacking the disabled ship. 1/3 of the injured ones were unable to complete their short warp jumps back to within range of Hon's tractor beams. They floated around in space waiting for the battle to end.
 
Back on the Hon the captain was giving out more orders.

"Don't attack the escape pods. Only a weak Iinknii would. Charge up the Warp Cannon again, ready the Warp Mist for the first enemy ships shields that fail and pull back the fighters to help protect the Gurak."

Just as the last order was given a magnificent beam of energy streaked out from the disabled Nousaur ship and crashed into the Gurak. It blasted through the armor, ripping through it like a piece of paper. It nearly went all the way through but was stopped by the other side's armor. The lights on the Gurak failed and debris was sucked out of the ship. Slowly, too slow the captain thought, the Gurak's backups came online. Small nanites poured out of their homes, trying to slowly repair the hole. The lights didn't come on, but energy was still being diverted to the recharging shields as well as the weapons systems. For several minutes the Gurak would be dead in space.

While that was devastating for the Iinknii forces, good news did arrive.

"Sir!" one of the techs nearly screamed, "one of the Nousaur's ship's shields had been taken down!"

"Fire the Warp Mist," the captain replied.

Several large canisters containing hundreds of one-time warp generators were launched at the Nousaur ship.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Blarg on September 09, 2007, 06:09:49 pm
((Squishes the Gurak with a dead herring... What? You did say however I liked!  :P))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 06:11:06 pm
Within the Core Fortress, Fouronesix froliced amoung the still decaying corpses laying about the hallways. All the servants who would clean the palace where preparing for combat. But Fouronesix didn't mind, he found the slow degrading of flesh to be astounding. He had grown up on the smell of death, and something aboput it always seemed comforting.

Behind him, several Dysjunctors appeared from their portals.

"Holy offsrping, we have brought the response from the races of the Other galaxy".

Fouronesix barely payed attention to the Disjunctor, his tail gripping an armbone and swiging it like a sword.

"The Iinknii, The Barroc Confederacy, the Kratok and the Mon'Krai have offered their support, while the rest of the galaxy seems that they wil not cooperate. The Iinknii have already began attacking Noasaur ships, and the Mon'Krai have begun a campaign of verbal assault. Since your father is away negotiating with the Omics, what should we do?"

Fouronesix, still just barely listening, told them as if he were a recording, "All resistance is to be decimated, and attack orders are to kill". He handed a small data chip to the nearest Disjunctor. "These are the orders, fulfill them or my Father will be very angry". The Disjunctor placed the small chip in his mask, and in a second each of the communicants there understood what needed to be done.

"Now go you peons, I'm trying to have fun!", squeaked Fouronesix, as he resumed his imaginary battle with the dead corpses.

The Disjunctors teleported away, each heading to a different Staging Planet. They were ready, the troops were set, and they were waiting for the time to go. All they needed was the Walking God to give the final order.

------------

Inside the Omic Command Center, the Walking God was confused. The tiny Omic before seemed blurry, and it was hard to keep his mind focused on it. He closed his eyes, and red sigils appeared on his arm. He narrowed his focus to absolution; if anything was there, he would see it, and he would not be dstracted. He opened his eyes again, and the small armored rodent came into clarity.

"Your tricks won't work on me, I've had eons of time to prepare myself for anything. A mere set of armor will not do."

He seemed exhausted with the exchange. "I have simply come to tell you of my intentions. All of this world will perish, unless I find Zerone. If you aid me, you will be among those who live, and would have a stake in the remains of this galaxy. If you oppose me, I will personally clean my mandibles with your spine. Make up your mind on your own time, but be prepared to accept your fate should you choose unwisely. I have pressing matters to attend to."

With that, the Walking God blinked out of the tiny command center, leaving the tiny Omic to his thoughts.

------------

Back in the Core Fortress, the Walking God appeared beside Fouronesix. His eyes lifted in what a communicant would call a 'smile' at his son. The young communicant was still playing with his 'toys', having the time of his life. A Holy Guard stood nearby, protecting his sacred ward. The Walking God turned towards the guard.

"Attack"

The order went through the guard's comlink to the Com-Matrix, and within moments, the mobile continents of Communicant troops on the various staging planets surged forward, through the portals directed at the major cities and orbital stations of those races that opposed his mandate. They poured through, a living wave of metal and flesh.

"Now is the time for this to end, Zerone", the Walking God said to himself, half-hoping that somehow the Eternal Demon had heard him.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 06:16:26 pm
 On New Yuva, the entire populance was armed and armored, and the ships waited in space. The Master of Arms had looked over the Communicant history, and found they preferred to "disjunct" a portal to the world. As such, the Miali were waiting, and ready to fire on the portal, whereever it would open. The ships stood by to guard against any space-borne portals as well.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 06:28:21 pm
//Sir, we've got a buncha things headin for ya!//
//Be more specific!//
//Sensors aren't bein very helpful!//
//Right. Evasive maneuvers, all of you!// shouted the commander of the disabled ship.

Fighters and starships moved to intercept the oncomming canisters, moving close enough together that their shielding merged. They fired everything they had at the canisters, while the disabled ship's blast, combined with the work of the bombers, tore a hole in the Gurak's engines, completely disabling it. Unfortunately, the destruction of the engines caused a wave of explosions to rip across the ship, leaving it shattered into several pieces.

((For clarification "diasbled" means the ship with the partially-fused engines, "Downed" means the ship with completely fused engines))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 06:32:17 pm
((For clarification "diasbled" means the ship with the partially-fused engines, "Downed" means the ship with completely fused engines))

(I only meant for one ship to have their engines knocked out. The other shot is just stickin out of the ship not having destroyed anything special (besides the few unlucky people that might have been standing near the hull))


The Gurak was gone. Blown to the bits that now littered the battle scene. It didn't look like many beings had gotten off the ship either. Damn, the captain thought, this battle just got a little more one sided.

While the Nousaur fighters were able to take out the canisters, one was able to break through and get a tracker onto the ship. As it neared, it split into four parts, and those parts split into four, and so on and so on until seemingly nothing was left. In reality a fine mist, unable to be detected even by the most high-tech sensor, slowly enveloped the ship. The small one-time generators latched onto the ship and sat immobile.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Nousaur's fleet had turned their attention to the Hon. The Iinknii fighter curtain was slowly diminishing as the Nousaur's superior numbers beat them back. It wouldn't be long until the Hon's shields failed.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 06:35:41 pm
((Yeah. The metal fused with one of the three engines. It's nothing huge, they just go slower now, and they have a free generator. If I edited all my posts affected by that, the Gurak wouldn't have taken any damage after the initial blast.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 06:43:19 pm
((Sounds good then))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 06:52:32 pm
"Prime feast indeed..." said the commander of the lead ship.

//Guys, I'd get out of there if I were you.// he broadcasted to the disabled ship. //Set 'er to remote and get! Those things will do something, and I don't want you around when that happens.//

The disabled ship followed orders, and soon more life boats drifted into space to be picked up by the other ships. The beams fired again, all four converging on the Hon.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 07:01:26 pm
The Hon was slightly stronger than the Gurak, it being a cruiser. Because of that, and the fact that there was one less beam firing at the Hon meant that the firepower wasn't able to penetrate the shields. Little actual damage was done to the Hon itself, but if another salvo was fired something more would definately happen.

About one minute after the canister had released their generators on the ship it was thrown into warp. Information on the ships position relative to those of the other Nausaur ships in the fleet informed the area the ship was going in warp. Several seconds later the ship reappeared from warp. Like the scrap metal fired before it had appeared inside one of the other Nausaur ships. The two fused ships formed something that looked like a +, conjoined at the midsections.

As the Nausaur fleet reeled from that blow, the warp cannon was fired a second time, aimed at one of the unharmed ship.s The projectile drifted off into space and dissappeared into warp...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 09, 2007, 07:04:47 pm
Kavu picked up his communicator.  It was ringing, no doubt with news from Marnix about his target.

"... Yes sir?  Do you have more information for me?... The communicants, eh?  They should proove to be an exciting challenge... yes sir.  I'll have my men keep you posted as events unfold."

Kavu was beaming as he sent a message to his men.  All accross the known galaxy, in all the many of the Kratair's ships in all their many fleets, his words came thundering out of loudspeakers.

"We are at war with the Communicants.  We have clearence to destroy them and their allies wherever they are.  Get to it."

It may have been short, but he was never one for longwinded speaches.  Besides, it did it's job.  All the crews of all the ships moved into overdrive, leaving their usuall patrol routes to gather in predecided meeting locaitons.  The single fleets, which were already formidable were ammasing into a number of super armadas.  The Kratairian manufacturing plants throughout space began working overtime, churning out more and more ships, weapons and other gear.

Meanwhile, Kavu stood gazing out into space through a window in his quaters on his flagship, "The Leviathan".  Anyone would have to be crazy to oppose him.  He was unstoppable.

((Just so I don't have to explain it later should someone misinterpret it, those last two sentances are in his oppinion.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 07:07:26 pm
On the planet of New Yuva, the Communicant Portal opened. As is done in all invasions, the millions of Communcants rushed through are a full run, but this time was different. The Miali had been ready for them in particular spots on the planet. The Miali had gotten lucky.

Blasts from gravity weapons emitted from the entrenched Miali warriors, collapsing entire platoons of Communicant troops in on themselves, and sending others of their kind flying. They knew that there was always the chance of an ambush, and still, against this wall of blasters, they pushed onward.

A Disjunctor, running in the middle of the throng, shouted above the screeching horde, "Gravitonic energy weapons! Activate your shields!" A distinct hum emanated from their armor, and as each blast from the gravitonic guns struck against the invisble wal that surrounded each communicant, the hum became louder. They were no longer being effected by the weapon's effect, and was closing on the defending Miali. A couple of communicants exploded in a great fireball, their armors absorbing too much energy, but this did not phase the horde of troops.

Within a few dozen yards of the valiant Miali, they knew their blood would be paid back with interest.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 07:13:50 pm
//All ships, prepair for one last volley, then set them to remote and evacuate.// the lead commander called out as his own crew carried out the orders. The warp canon disabled two of the three engines on the lead ship, but the free generators were used to charge the beam to maximum capacity. Life boats were ejected and the Hon's shields fell from the final two blasts.

After the lifeboats and their fighter escorts were out of range, all five ships exploded, taking out any Iinknii fighters that had stayed behind. However, the Noasaurs were not done yet. They intended to leave this battle with a trophy, namely the Hon itself...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 09, 2007, 07:20:04 pm
The crew on the Hon was rejoicing. They had defeated an enemy fleet, more than twice as large as them. But they had still taken large losses. Almost 4/5ths of the fighter forces had been destroyed. The rest were either limping back to the Hon or already inside getting repaired. The explosions of the ships had taken out a large number of the fighters and remaining bombers.

The captain was smiling. He had won his first battle. Following Iinknii protocol he sent out a radio message with detailed aspects of the battle to be analyzed by upcoming officers. He also diverted all energy to recharging the shields. The Enemy had taught the Iinknii that lesson. Slowly the Hon moved through the debris field, collecting everything they could (they even stumbled across a malfuctioned escape pod, with several Nousaurs themself inside). Plans were being made to jump to warp.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 09, 2007, 07:36:46 pm
//We've got to move fast! Fighters, you won't be able to survive the jump. Signal for help and the fleet come in an hour or so. Lifepods, fire emergency thrusters and latch on before they get their shields up!//

The fighters laid mines, which were towed behind the pods. Within moments, most of the 50 life pods had connected with the Hon, quickly cutting power to mask their signature as the fighters detonated the mines. To most sensors, it seemed that in a last act of desperation, the life pods had used themselves as bombs against the ship. In reality, over 5,000 Noasaur soldiers were ready to cut into the Hon and eliminate its crew...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 07:37:44 pm
 The Miali quickly pulled out their knives, and prepared to fight the now shielded Communicant forces. An officer just behind the lines quickly requested bombardment of their immediate area, just before he died. The ships high above began to align themselves, and power up their Massive AG cannons. The death of a few might mean the survival of the whole, and so it did not matter if some Miali were still alive and fighting. In a building, a Hunter was aiming his incredibly powerful AG snipe rifle at the now-identified Disjunctor. His orders were to take it out, as it was the head of the force. He took aim with the assistance of a built-in targeter, and fired...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 09, 2007, 07:39:52 pm
Little to the knowledge of the Talans on Tal, on the far side of the planet they orbited, Na'po, a glimmer of light grew as disjunctors prepared the attack. Nobody knew, as the only population was on the close side. They wouldn't be prepared.


((I'm done too. Put this on pause please.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 07:40:45 pm
((What's wrong with continueing on some planets?))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 09, 2007, 07:42:40 pm
((This is what the OOC thread is for. Anyways, keep going on some planets, but leave the AoH capital and interplanetary ships alone, as well as plot developments.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 09, 2007, 07:44:27 pm
((Indeed.  I'm afraid I'm off until tommorow night as well.  Fair thee well and best of luck in the comming war!))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on September 09, 2007, 07:48:18 pm
"Oh joy" Said the High Priests of flame in unison, walking down a tunnel from the core, smiling at eachother.
"Another war" "More experiments" "More power!" They both continued, switching turns.
"Wait..." One said, stopping in his tracks. "The other added on. "What exactly are we going to even do..."
They both stared eachother, waiting for one of them to think of something.
"Well, I guess this means" "We go ask him?" "I guess so."

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Back in the Communicants world, inside the Walking Gods palace. Several patches of nano bots, sent by him several months(or so) ago to investigate the Walking Gods disappearance, were flying around, mostly investigating the Walking Gods physical structure, while some wandered off inside the mask of the holy guard standing nearby.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 07:54:06 pm
The Disjucntor was struck with the blast of the AG rifle; the weapon's force absorbed into his shield.

"Aha!", he screamed, "You think that such a....huh?"

The Disjunctor exploded with tremendous force, his shield had taken too many energy blasts. The horde continued onward, unphased.  If the communicants still had a general, he would not display himself. The Communicant seemed to drive forward of their own volition, as if they were only ordered to kill, and nothing else.

The front of the Communicant force collided with the Miali defenders, their ribbon swords flailing about, cleaving into the kinfe-weilder's ranks. Arms and legs flew through the air, blood ran like rivers through the grassy landscape.

---------------------

The Walking God sat at his throne, his son at his side. A holy guard ran towards him.

"Sir, we have news of the Invasion. The Iinknii have succeded in a space battle agasint the Noasaurs, their victory was hard-won, but they were triumphant. Our attack upon New Yuva has meet with some resistance, but we are doing well".

The Walking God laughed heartily. "Finally, some good news!", he exclaimed. "Once the main defenders fall, we will have no opposition to....wait a second," the Walking God focused on the Holy Guard before him. "There is something amiss with your mask. Come over here." The Guard obliged, and walked up to the deity, allowing him to peer deep into it inner workings.

"There is something here, something..........small".

The Walking God pressed a depression on the side of the mask, and small sigils appeared at the end of his claw. The Mask went through it's scanning  process.

"Nano machines? Who would send these things to me?" He drew several minute amounts of them from the cleansing port. Though microscopic in size, the tiny machine's secrets were as a blatant sign due to the disjunction. "The Kratok? Of what purpose are these?" He thought in silence for some time, then turned towards the Holy Guard.

"Get your mask cleansed, then order all other to do the same. Put the protection measures of all masks at their highest, allow no foreign molecule access to the inner proccessors".

He turned his attention towardsFouronesix, who was lazily hanging from the Holy Loft. "It seems we may have to watch these Kratok. See what they do" said the Walking God.

((we wont involve the Tal'po or Iinknii in the RPing till you get back  ;D))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 08:01:29 pm
 As the last Miali stood, fighting the best he could, 5 beams of tremendous size came down, and utterly destroyed the entire area, with the Hunter silently slipping away to his enclave just before the gates of hell opened up. It remained to be seen how the communicants would react to the complete destruction of their first wave. Meanwhile, the Master of Arms was directing the rest of the Mialin forces to dig in further, and prepare for the next wave. He ordered that ships remain on stand-by for orbital assistance.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on September 09, 2007, 08:13:26 pm
Done with their investigations, the nano bots clumped up, in a corner of the hallway, waiting for someone to notice them or atleast for the Walking god to finish his buisness with the guard and the child.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

As the high priests reached the entrance to the core, a metallic tentacleish thing came out of the wall, moving infront of them, staring at them with millions of tiny invisible eyes.

//Yes, my children?// the walls seemed to vibrate.
"Oh hello father!" "We were just wondering" "What exactly will we be doing in this fight?"
//Oh, ofcourse. I'm not exactly sure yet, but we shall have our answer soon// At the end of it's sentance, the tentacle tip transformed from a blob to a 3-d map of the events happening at the Communicant palace
"Oh ofcourse" "How silly of we... umm us.. I think"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 09, 2007, 08:26:21 pm
The Communicant horde upon New Yuva grew as bright as the sun, and exploded in a spectacular ball of light, each of their shields unable to deal with the massive energy. The land below them had been transformed into a crater-littered, blasted land. The craters where lined with the corpses of millions of charred Communicants.

On the other side of the portal at the staging planet, through the Disjunctor's personal portal, the beams of radiance burned a line of waiting communicants. The Disjunctor stationed above the massive army portal knew what had happend. Orbital bombardment from energy weapons. He sent the order through to the Carrier gently floating above the masses of armies.

Slowly, the carrier folded out of the area, a portal appearing around it. Soon, it was above the decimated landscape of the first battle, deploying a glowing curtain around itself and to the grounds below. With this a new horde of Communicants rushed through the portal, underneath the carrier's umbrela of energy. Only a small force came out from the portal this time, a few million, and followed underneath the carrier as it made it's way slowly to the Miali fortifications.

((Note: might be my last post of the night, got classes in the morning and need to get some sleep.  ;D))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 09, 2007, 08:42:23 pm
Deep within Nwe Yuva, in the Mialin Command Center, a massive hologram of New Yuva was above a table with the 5 Generals sitting around it.

1st General Zula Mec, " Hmm. Seems they're smarter than we thought. An massive shield. "

2nd General, " Yes, but how to penetrate it? Our forces will surely fall unless we take that carrier down. "

5th General, " Ram it. "

All the other generals looked at him wildly.

" You heard me, ram it. Our weapons can't penetrate, the only option is to sacrifice a ship to take it down. "

Mec, " He's right, our weapons can't penetrate it. Our only option is ramming. "

The other generals said in unison, " I agree. "

Mec, " Imperial ship Marauder, you are to ram that carrier. "

High above, the Marauder began it's suicidal run to hopefully destroy the carrier, with the Miali onboard ready to abandon ship.

Back on the surface, the Miali prepared for the Communicants, hoping the shield would fall, and their support would come. This particular fortification was 10,000 strong, and heavily dug-in.

A shadowy figure in the corner of the Mialin command center spoke up, " My Hunter took out their commander, but they continued their attack. "

Mec, " Tell the Hunters to take out any commanders before they can give their orders if possible. We also need to collect a Fanatic Mask to figure out how to negate it's effects. I'm sure if we could do this, the Communicants own soldiers will join us. "

The others agreed, and the message was sent out to collect a Communicant before the next wave came. The body would then be hauled into the underground of New Yuva, to a top secret area, as scientists would work quickly in an attempt to figure out a way to turn off the thing that held the Communicants together.

(( I'm done, I need to get to bed now. See you all at 3 PM Central time. ))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on September 09, 2007, 10:01:43 pm
Deep in Fredonian Alliance space, the FA Capitol Station slowly orbited a large gas giant.  The planet-sized space station was home to billions of citizens of various species, and had enjoyed relative peace for centuries.  Unknown to most of the happy civilians on the surface levels, a tense meeting was being held deep within the station, under the northern pole. Representatives from all the races of the FA voiced their concerns over current galactic events.

"You all have seen the reports!  The Walking God, his armies, and his allies are on the move.  They may very well tear the galaxy apart!"

"Who cares?  The Walking God doesn't know where we are.  No one does.  Let the Galaxy burn, what does it matter to us?"

"You fool, if they destroy everyone else, they'll eventually find us!  Our location won't remain unknown forever."

"I say we hide.  Run and hide, if we must.  The outside galaxy has big guns and scary tech.  It's been that way for millennia!  I told you making contact with the outside was a bad idea.  We should avoid conflict at any cost."

"You scrawny little coward!  I say we fight!  Why do we keep our military at the ready if we're afraid to use it?"

"You know damn well what the military is there for, and it isn't the Communicants.  The FA has it's own concerns and threats, we can't let our guard down."

"Keep cool, my froods!  This Walking God guy is just in a bad mood.  Let me send some of my diplomats and he'll be dancing on a beach somewhere in three days."

"Shaddup, hippy fish.  Your diplomats do no good, they be eaten.  ...We not want war, but war comes to us all.  We must prepare. Meep."

"That's enough for now.  This threat does affect us, we must prepare for open war and the possibility that our location will be discovered.  We are obligated to defend the Alliance of Honor, at the very least.  Send five class 3 ships and one class 4 to the AoH capitol, under Commander Acheas.  All other forces will be put on high alert.  All shipyards and munitions plants should increase production.  And scout all homeworlds and colonies for this "Demon," on the off chance he came to us by blind luck."

(don't expect anything else from me until tomorrow afternoon)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Haseri on September 10, 2007, 09:11:43 am
//This is GNN, with the latest in Galactic news. It seems as if the Communicants have invaded New Yuva. More on that as news come's in//
*click*
"Taccas, how are the Mallagid coming along?"
"I wouldn't know milord, but I beleave they will be finished soon."
"Put a porter-beacon on one of the liberator ships. If they are as good as they're funding is, they better be the best out there."
"I'll tell Admiral Pessiaun now."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 10, 2007, 11:03:24 am
''Sir!''

The Chancellor once again ran through the halls of the castle.
The engo sat on his throne once again.
''Yes?''
''The war has officially begun. The Iknii ((I hope I spelled that right.)) have won a heroic victory over the Noasaurs. And the Communicants over the Miali.''
The great Engo did not speak. He thought of the chances and odds of this war before he relied.
''Send a fleet of 40 destroyers and 500.000 Swarmers to the Torpal planet, give them a chance to surrender. If not, land and massacre them. I want them cut out like a sick bowel. And I want their heads and let the men eat them, they need a snack.''

''But sir, the Torpals are considered a brave and powerful race. Is it wise to attack them?''

''.....
Take 1 billion men and 100.000 Faceless with you. Do not question my orders.''
''with me?! Your evilness, you're are not implying that I have to go as well are you?!''

''You are going, with Ruyht. I need someone with some brains to take care of this job. NOW GO!''

//This is the Barroc Confederacy reporting to the Torpals. Surrender to our benevolent will and survive. Resist and die to the power of our errr... power. Awnser quickly or we shall invade nonethe less.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 10, 2007, 11:08:25 am
//Barroc, what are you doing? I want a peice of the cake too? Can we assist you, pwwweeeeeese?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 10, 2007, 11:11:28 am
//Nay. This will be our invasion. We think we can handle a few hundred Torpals. Please go back to verbally slaughtering the Noasaurs. It makes good radio entertainment.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 10, 2007, 11:12:46 am
//:(//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 10, 2007, 12:46:56 pm
Taka had always been an avid explorer. The old fasioned way, using bark maps and ivory tools, not the lazy new way with scanners and topographical projectors, was the way he preferred. On this particular day, he was making his was through a forest on the far side of Na'Po. He glanced back at the map. It hadn't been named yet, and he was hoping that his family's name might work its way in there; a great honor for any family of explorers, and his had only once ever received the honor, so far as he could remember.

He stooped down once more to scan the map. Alright, the river should be... that way. He straightened back up and readjusted his gravity compensator. That was one piece of modern technology that he wouldn't want to be here without; weight became significantly more pronounced down here.

He heard a rushing sound, no... more of a rustling he thought upon reconsideration. Taka was almost sure it was the river, which should be very close by now, when with no warning, a particular stocky tree to his right was seemingly incinnerated in a fiery cataclism. His transmitter only received one word before it too was gone. "Help."

The last thing Taka ever saw was the enourmous body of a Communicant, and its ribbon sword seemingly paused in the air, gleaming in the evening light.

The last place he ever saw it was right above his terror-stricken face.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Talan fleet had left port and was moving in great number towards the AoH capital, though a number of battleships remained.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 02:01:08 pm
The Hon
The captain stood at his bridge surveying the battle scene in front of him one last time before the ship would enter warp. As he turned away the scene behind him became a large wall of white light and then a dark black void, without even stars to break the darkness. He continued walking around the control room, looking at various statistics.

He was interupted when a tech announced that the shields had become fully operational again. Soon after it was announced that the Noasaurs that had been picked up in the escape pod were being escorted to the control room to speak to the captain.

Several minutes later the small group of Noasaurs arrived with a squad of robots guards watching over them with their sensors.

"Sorry about the guard," the captain said, motioning to the robots, "but it needed to be done. I just wanted to say that you all fought bravely. You are truly a worthy enemy." The captain rolled his 'trunk' up, signaling the Iinknii salute.

Meanwhile, Iinknii 1st Grand Fleet

Grand Admiral Duhy sat in his office looking over the hologram of the small skirmish that had taken place between the Hon, the Gurak and the Noasaur fleet. The outcome of the battle had accurately been predicted by Duhy before he even saw the position of the ships, he being the Grand Admiral...

He watched the battle several times over, looking at the strategy the captain of the fleet had taken as well as the strategy that Noasaur's had taken. What he did notice was that the escape pods had all dissappeared from the sensors at almost exactly the same time... A little strange.

Anyway, new orders had been sent to every fleet commander. Any battle reported was to be backed up with a carrier group. Any large scale battle to be back up with another fleet. If the a 'Grand Space Battle' happened, most of the Iinknii forces would be drawn into the fray.

If any Kratair fleet spotted was to be reported immediately. Those creatures were the true space force to be reckoned with. It was only a matter of time before those two forces met.

Duhy pulled up the schematics for the ship he controlled. Technically he controlled every Iinknii ship, but Admiral Klon, named after the Commander who had commanded the forces at the Grand Meeting, was truly his. It had been designed by him, for him. 10 docking bays (a normal carrier only had 4) were attached all along the the ship. 20 separate generators were spaced around the ship. It could efficiently run on only 10. 5 Warp Cannons were on the ship and could all be fired and charged at the same time. 6 different shielding systems were setup to protect the ship. It could also produce its own ammunition. This was truly a force to be reckoned with.

(Also, at Dr. Croccer, it's 2 i's then nkn and another 2 i's. It's the same backwards and forwards)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 03:54:14 pm
On the bridge of the Hon one of the Noasaurs had a faint smile on her face, but the rest wore blank expressions.


In the head commander's life pod, a simple morse-code like message was transmitted across the pods to their respective leader. The minute ammount of power used for the quick broadcast would have seemed to have been a tiny and expected fluctuation in the radio backround noise to all but the most paranoid of captains. The transmission was to set the count-down timers across the pods...

Almost exactly 4 minutes after the Hon had gone to warp, a section of random hallway wall glowed orange, then white with heat, quickly melting away. The first troops out were the Spec Ops, allready cloaked in a light-bending field, their poisoned swords drawn. These were followed by the Tank Busters, who laid down explosives where ever they could, turning entire corridors into mine fields. Quickly, the Engineers marched out, and attempted to hack into the Hon's computer system as quietly as possible...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 04:17:05 pm
Hon

When the captain had finished talking to the Noasaurs he dismissed them and went back to checking over the systems on the ship. He was a little surprised when the alarm system went off.

The normal precautions were being taken, robot guards were being sent out to check on whatever had caused the alarms. In the most likely case it was probably the caputured Noasaurs trying to escape. But they best they could do was reach an escape pod...

It was already too late when a tech notified the captain that there were several ruptures along the hull. The AI alerting the captain that someone was trying to hack into the computer showed that the situation was worse than originally thought. The hacker had easily been stopped by the AI, but that couldn't be said for the robot guards. They were easily outnumbered, each ship only having about 20 each.

Gunfire could be heard throughout the ship. The noises were slowly coming closer.

"Anyone that wishes to leave the ship may, get to the escape pods as soon as possible. There is one pod that is under guard by the robots, that's your best chance. I'm dropping the ship out of warp, going to let you escape, but i'm staying with my ship. Good luck to you all." Several techs got up to leave, escorted by the Bridge's robot guard.

As they left he called up the AI.

"Take the ship out of warp, destroy the set coordinates. When that's all done i want you to do a secure erase of yourself and then get prepared to eject. You're not falling into the enemy hands." Within several seconds this was done. The small chip that carried the AI was then incinerated in a nearby trash bin. No being would be able to retrieve information off that.

With the bridge now empty the captain stood alone making the last entry into the ship's journal. He would wait for the Noasaurs to arrive.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 04:38:20 pm
Noasaurs stormed through the ship, killing anything in their path, but being careful to leave the ship in as good a condition as possible. One team of mostly engineers and their escorts headed to the presumed location of the engines. The rest made their way to the bridge. Between the two groups, they rid the ship of most of it's automatons. A few damaged ones were tossed into temporary storage aboard the lifepods.

While the engineers searched for the main computer core, the bridge team blasted through the doorway, a look of pure pride and superiority on the head commander's face. He motioned his head forward, and several soldiers stepped forward from behind him and began looking for control pannels. The commander kept his unusually large gun pointed at the Iinknii captain while he scanned him for a sign of eyes. He'd learned that they'd allways look where they had traps planted. Finding no eyes on the captain, he made a quick hand-signal to tell the soldiers to be careful...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 04:46:33 pm
Hon

The Captain stood still as the Noasaurs began searching the bridge. After several seconds he spoke up.

"You'll find nothing hostile here, Noasaur. I commend you on your tactics. I must say that i never thought something like that would be done."

He stood still, waiting for the Noasaur to reply.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 04:47:14 pm
Onboard "The Relinquisher", a Kratairian capital warship, Commodore Raner Taron was playing poker with the ship's AI in his office when there was a knock at the door.

"Enter" he said.

The door slid open and a nervous looking Kratair walked in quickly and stood at attention.

"State name and rank." said Raner.

"Lieutenant Eran Krandor, Sir."

Commodore Taron turned from the holoscreen on his desk and looked at the Kratair. "What is it Lieutenant Krandor?"

"Sir, a Kratairian capital warship in the sector has reported seeing a ship come out of warp nearby.  It seems to have been in combat recently.  The ship has been identified as that of our enemies, the Iinknii.  What's our course of action?"

Commodore Taron tented his hands for a moment to think, before speeking up.  "Move to intercept.  Put the entire fleet at high alert.  However, if they've already been through a fight recently, then it'll be no fun to just destroy them.  Once we're close enough, hail them demanding surender.  If that fails, send in daggers."

"Aye Sir!" he said, before turning to leave.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 04:59:53 pm
"Sir, we're in." came a message from the commander's communicator.

"Good. Set coordinates for home." he repiled

"We can't yet. We just got 'er accepting commands again. Someone fried the AI, but we've got our own in now. He'll be finding his way around for a bit."

"How long?" the commander asked as his troops began inspecting with the alien consoles.

//Approximately 1.776 seconds untill this unit has control of FTL drive.// came the AI's reply.

After the recomended pause, the commander repeated his order...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 05:04:02 pm
Commodore Taron sat on the bridge of the "The Relinquisher" with Hon in plain sight.  He gave to order to hail them.

Meanwhile, on the bridge of Hon, the incomming message notice started blinking.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 05:11:48 pm
"On second thought, set coordinates for Thea; I want to show them what we've got and flaunt it for all it's worth, just like last time..." the commander ordered the AI before his troops opened the incomming message.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 05:17:39 pm
The message read as follows.

//This is Commodore Taron of the Kratairian ship "Relinquisher".  I hereby request the surrendur of all Iinkniian soldiers on board.  If you do not comply we will have ot resort to more serious messures.  Respond.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 05:23:53 pm
While this was all going on, the captain stood off to the side.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 05:24:56 pm
The commander was sorely tempted to try to capture the other ship, but held back. He had his victory, and acting reckless would loose it for him.

//Relinquisher, there is only one live Iinknii aboard, and he's standing about two feet beside me. How will the transfer be arranged?//

Glad that the signal didn't include visual, he signaled one of the Noasaurs to keep his "Warp Activation" finger ready.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 05:34:41 pm
//Hmm?  Oh, my mistake.  Have you already captured the vessel?  Hmm.  Well, we wouldn't want to take that from you, so you may do whatever you choose with your prisioner.  One thing though, are you able to transfer the ship's schematics to us?  It would be useful to the war effort if we have a better idea what we're up against.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 05:42:31 pm
//There is a war? Does it involve the Communicants?//

"AI, can you make your way to the schematics?" asked the commander after calling for communications muted.

//This unit can, but it will take approximately 19.519 minutes to decode the encryption.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 05:46:43 pm
//Yes, there is a war going on.  I'd assumed that by now everyone had heard.  the communicants are raiding the galaxy and we Kratair are a part of the forces opposing them.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 05:50:56 pm
//We happen to be against them as well. Our AI is working on fishing the blueprints out of the ship's system, so while we wait, we could set up plans for a combined raid against the Communicants.//


//Processing... approximately 12.111 minutes remaining//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 05:51:54 pm
//Perhaps, what do you have in mind?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 05:57:57 pm
//We have plenty of battle-ready ships and eager troops in our ranks. The only thing we lack is the location of Communicant-allied worlds.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 05:59:23 pm
//Ah, well see, that's the hard part.  I'm afraid I don't have them either, hence my patrols through space looking for them.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 06:06:26 pm
//We're transmitting the schematics to you now. If niether of us know the location of the Communicants, then would you accept having some of our ships patrol with you?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 06:08:38 pm
//That would be fine.  What is their curent location?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 06:14:53 pm
//They will meet you at the following coordinates// *transmits* //Now if you don't mind, I have a big, alien ship to wave under the Thean's noses. I can't wait to watch them squirm when they see what this thing can do!//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 06:17:26 pm
When the conversation finished the Iinknii spoke up.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your stance on treating prisoners?"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 06:17:44 pm
//Very well then, we shall wait there for your arrival.//

With that, Commodore Taron ended the communication uplink and the "Relinquisher" headed off on it's way.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 06:32:51 pm
The Hon was promptly launched into warp, quickly reappearing in orbit over Thea. As promised, several taunting messages were broadcasted, along with one sent to the Generals on the outer Noasaur colonies. They were to each send two of their most powerful ships and their respective compliments of fighters and crew to the coordinates. Combined, the force totaled twenty four ships, each with nearly 500 smaller craft, including fighters, bombers, and 3 transports.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 06:33:49 pm
The escape pod had had enough time to get out of range of any sensors. When they were, the pod entered into warp, appearing at one of the Iinknii fleet rally points.

The pod radioed ahead what had happened, and were soon collected by one of the ships. In the meantime a full carrier group prepared to enter warp and track down the lost ship.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 06:52:59 pm
Having had enough fun, the commander brought the Hon to the Mandari system, where he was promoted to General for his victory. All power was cut on the ship and the generators removed, just in case. Over the next few months, teams of engineers would study every aspect of the Hon's weaponry and shielding, along with gutting the entire computer system and repacing it with a satandard Noasaur operating system.

At present, however, the Iinknii captain was lead into the High General's chambers. As his escorts approached the room, she motioned them to wait outside.

"I'd like for you to know that you will not be questioned or tortured. You are free to do as and go where you please. In fact, we allready have a living space set up for you, ready to be furnished as you see fit. However, there are two limits to your freedom; firstly and obviously, you will not commit crimes against the Noasaur Empire. That's pretty much things like non-military killing, stealing, destruction of property, nothing particularly unusual. The other limit is that you are confined to Noasaur space, consisting of Mandari and nearly 50 colony systems."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 06:57:05 pm
"Understood," the captain said. "Good luck in your upcoming battles!"

With that said the Iinknii retired to his room, checking out the setup they had supplied him with. It looked quite comfortable, much more spacious that those quarters a ship provided.

Former Place of the Hon

The Iinknii carrier group arrived too late. But they did detect a ship in the distance. It wasn't of Iinknii design.

The orders were to treat it as an enemy. Following protocol, the ships were reported to bring in the needed reinforcements.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 07:04:15 pm
Upon arriving at the rendvouz point, Commodore Taron stood and made ot leave the bridge.  Just as he was steping through the door, an alarm came from the scanner.

"What's going on?" he asked, turning back towards the bridge.

"Sir, we have unknown ships on the scanner.  Designs are similar to that of the Hon.  I think it's some Iinknii."

"Alrighty then!" he said, returning to his seat with a smile on his face.  "Ready the fleet.  Prepare to engage!"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 07:07:07 pm
Grand Battle

The appearance of more ships on the radar alarmed the Iinknii commander.

"Sir?" a tech asked, "I think this is the big battle Grand Admiral Duhy was talking about."

"I'd have to agree son," the commander said. "Send out the alert, we've got a battle on our hands."

Meanwhile, the weapons and shields were being charged to full power, prepared to meet the enemy.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 07:13:20 pm
The Noasaur fleet had just arrived, and as soon as their sensors registered the Iinknii ships, all twenty four ships began charging their beams.

//Reclamation, this is the Equinox. The Iinknii are going to try and warp some stuff into your ships eventually. If you have any weapons that prevents something from exiting warp or anything to that effect, I suggest you charge it now.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 07:16:45 pm
"Sir, the fleet is prepared for combat on your command.  Shall we engage?"

"But of course." said Commodore Taron, grinning, "We wouldn't want to keep our guests waiting.  Send a pair of Impalers up ahead."

"Yes sir."

Commodore Taron typed in a quick message in his communicator and transmitted to other Kratairian fleets within range.  There was a party going on, and they were invited.  They better hurry or they'll miss the fun.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a pair of 4 kilometer long ships of metal known as Impalers go streaking off ahead towards the enemy.

Commodore Taron recived the Noasuarus's mesage at this point.  He replied.

"Afraid I don't, but no worries, they won't be able to get a clear shot at the Impalers, they move pretty dan fast once their up to speed.  And besides, what're they going to do, stick it in our engines?  We run on solar wind!  We got a bunch of suns in the back.  Most they could do is make us hiccup a bit.  S'all good."

Taron gazed out through the windows.  this would be a fight to remeber.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 07:19:07 pm
Grand Battle
Just as the larger part of the Iinknii fleet arrived the 1st carrier group fired off their Warp Cannons, scoring several hits on the approaching Kratair fleet.

Without wasting a second the carriers, including the Admiral Klon, launched the huge waves of fighters and bombers, literally blocking out most of the Iinknii fleet. These were the frontline troops, given the best weapons, as well as the best technology. Several squadrons of transports were also launched, carrying large contignents of robotic marines. They were powerful themselves. The Shield Generators were able to power up and create a forcefield several miles in diameter. They would be able to take the brunt of the first salvo, if not the second as well.

Grand Admiral Duhy stood at his bridge watching the entire scene unfold. It was quite a spectacle to behold.

(Martyk, remember the Iinknii ships sport Warp shields that throw pretty much everything into warp. Contact weapons are easily defeated with the Warp Shield, but are horrible against Beam Weaponry)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on September 10, 2007, 07:19:17 pm
//This is the Barroc Confederacy reporting to the Torpals. Surrender to our benevolent will and survive. Resist and die to the power of our errr... power. Answer quickly or we shall invade nonetheless.


//This is...quite an entertaining transmission. You sound as if you have never heard of the Grand Torpalian Empire! Who are you to threaten us? We shall say this much: if you choose to attack us, you can have the honor of falling along side your communicant friends. No more, no less.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 10, 2007, 07:21:01 pm
((And the action begins as I head to bed again...

If the battle is still going on tommorow when I get home from school, about 16 hours from now, then the Talan fleet will make contact with the allied forces.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 07:23:41 pm
((blarg!  I've got 10 minutes, let's make them count!))

The Impalers continued on unaffected by the warp cannon.  Screeking at huge speeds, they headed straight at the Iinknii Sheild Generators.  Their intentions were clear.  If the generators wern't gonna get out of the way, the Impalers were going through.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 10, 2007, 07:28:27 pm
Grand Battle
The Impalers were going at breakneck speed, blasting through the distance that seperated the two fleets. Upon contact the first one disappeared into wap altogether. Through some glitch in the system the second impaler made its way through the warp sheilds and impaled one of the sheild generators, weakening the large sheilding system by 2/3rds. The Impaler kept on charging, but upon contact with the next target in line, a crusier, it too disappeared into warp.

Meanwhile the huge cloud of fighters began engaging the enemy fleet, causing serious damage. They were carrying their own warp cannons which would launch explosives inside the ship causing much more damage then the weapons would on the outside.

Another salvo was fired from the Iinknii fleet's warp cannons, plagueing the allied fleets.

((i'm out for the night too. Let's pick this up tommorow))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 10, 2007, 07:30:16 pm
((Alright.  I'm off too.  Tomorrow, you shall face the full wrath of Kratairian weponry!  Muah!))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Zithpith on September 10, 2007, 07:35:23 pm
This is geting good, do you mide if I get in on this.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 10, 2007, 07:36:28 pm
(( Too new, your species is too new, you already posted this question in the OOC board. ))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 10, 2007, 07:39:05 pm
The Noasaur ships stayed behind the Kratair fleet, occasionally dropping below to get a clear shot at one of the Iinknii ships with their beam weaponry, only to rise back up as they recharged. Meanwhile, fighters swarmed out and engaged those of the Iinknii.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Zithpith on September 10, 2007, 07:42:25 pm
So when can I join?
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 10, 2007, 07:43:08 pm
(( This is the rp board. You ask stuff like this in the OOC board, and you're too new. You don't even have any information on your creatures, etc. ))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 11, 2007, 07:15:03 am
//This is the Barroc Confederacy reporting to the Torpals. Surrender to our benevolent will and survive. Resist and die to the power of our errr... power. Answer quickly or we shall invade nonetheless.


//This is...quite an entertaining transmission. You sound as if you have never heard of the Grand Torpalian Empire! Who are you to threaten us? We shall say this much: if you choose to attack us, you can have the honor of falling along side your communicant friends. No more, no less.//
//You are defaint to us?  Our forces have already surrounded your homeplanet and we have had enough experience with killing savage infidels. We have colonized planets by massacring the populance and thats exactly what we plan to do to your planet. This is our last appeal to reason, surrender and prosper under Barroc rule. And even if you defeat us, we will come back in greater numbers and with our allies.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Haseri on September 11, 2007, 09:57:12 am
Grand Battle, well, close.

"I'm still not quite getting what we are doing. We don't even know what our allies look like."
"Trust in Nayr, he will guide us."
"Gods I hope so."
[[Proximity Aleart]]
//Hello, AoH or no?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 11, 2007, 12:16:11 pm
New Yuva

The Communicant carrier slowly drifted towards the Miali fortifications, the swarm of bodies protected beneath it churned in anticipation of the coming attack.

Blazing across the sky came the Marauder, it's hull aflame as it reached relativistic speeds. Numerous escape pods burst out from it. Shining as bright as a sun the ship shot straght for the carrier. As the Marauder struck the glowing shield, it vanished into thin air, as if it had never been there at all.

Onboard the carrier, a Holy Templar chuckled a bit. "Multiplication by zero, the ultimate shield!"

He turned towards a few Disjunctors that were busy setting up calculations. "Hurry up, we need to know if the Eternal one was here. Scan the planet for disjunctions." The Disjunctors seemed irritated, as that was what they were doing already.

In the distance stood the Miali fortress. it would only be a matter of time before it was conquered.


The Offering (Communicant Homeworld)

A Disjunctor appeared before the Walking God, his voice shaky and unnerved.

"My lord, the....the Barroc Confederacy has issued a threat to the Torpalian Empire."

The Walking God slouched down in his mangled throne. "I had hoped that they would be out of the conflict for a much longer period of time. I fear that we may have awoken the four-armed giant', He sighed heavily, "No matter, we will still be triumphant. Although it may be far more difficult than anticipated".
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 11, 2007, 12:21:50 pm
//This is Fleet Commander Mat'trek of the Talan Imperial Fleet to all Kratair ships. We intend to aid you in your battle. That is all.//

Mat'trek cut the transmission, and made the order.

The fleet appeared out of hyperspace, and the cruisers flew over the crowd of Iinknii ships, pounding them with a combination of laser fire and the occasional wormhole missile. Behind them, the large and menacing flagship's astrocannons roared.

((Taven, a small expidetion of Communicants are on the planet that the Talan homeworld orbits. You should toss in a mite about them.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 11, 2007, 12:48:03 pm
//Karla-3 sqaudron to command, Karla-3 in possition, Intstillising Assualt protocool.//


//Six-o-seven to Communicant command, we are ready to assist//
//784th to Communicant command, we are ready to assist//
//Engeneers, here, ready to unleash hell!//


((Mon-Krai assist the Communicants in this assualt))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 11, 2007, 12:49:50 pm
The sound of cracking timber and splintering wood filled the forest air of Na'po. Deep within the arboreal nightmare, a group of Communicants were busy at work clearing trees.

"Disgusting plants", remarked a rather disgruntled, one-armed Disjunctor, "Filthy, bug-ridden, smelly leeches, all of them" A Sneckt Communicant lumbered by, two tree logs in his massive arms. The Disjunctor couldn't help but relish in the irony, a creature that once loved nature and revered agriculture was tearing out trees by their roots.

"Get moving!", he shouted, "We need to get this area cleared for the invasion! We wouldn't want our soldiers teleported into a tree, now would we!?"

A Communicant sent to scout came running into the camp, a limp body slung over his shoulder. "Lord Seveight, we've found one of the Tal'po. I believe he was an advanced scout."

Seveight looked at the communicant unapprovingly, "You didn't kill it did you? We need to know if it sent out a message to it's superiors".

"No sir", the Communicant replied, dropping to his mechanical knees and placing the unconscious Tal'po on the ground. "I sliced him with a tranqualizer and medicinal coating. He will be unscathed".

"Good", laughed the Disjunctor, "Bind him up and give him a stimulant. We will find out what he knows".

((PoW, which assualt are you speaking of?))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 11, 2007, 12:59:16 pm
At Austa Greater.:


"Sir! We're getting reports of a Galactic Invasion" said a messenger, the Marine Commander simply said "It is not our problem yet, the Union will hold until we defeat the High Priest. "But no Sir" said the Messenger "They need re-inforcements now! They need to-".

The Commander raised his palm, he said "The Invasion will not reach us before we overthrow the Theocrats". Another Marine said "Sir, how can we be sure of that? Diplomacy is weak at a time like this, di you not hear-" "I heard it, it was quite funny, but the Alliance of Honour has it's problems, and we have ours, we have a High Priest to overthrow, when they reach the Union and we are in a fit state to mobilise, then it is our problem. Now get back to work!"



EDIT:


New Yuva

The Communicant carrier slowly drifted towards the Miali fortifications, the swarm of bodies protected beneath it churned in anticipation of the coming attack.

Blazing across the sky came the Marauder, it's hull aflame as it reached relativistic speeds. Numerous escape pods burst out from it. Shining as bright as a sun the ship shot straght for the carrier. As the Marauder struck the glowing shield, it vanished into thin air, as if it had never been there at all.

Onboard the carrier, a Holy Templar chuckled a bit. "Multiplication by zero, the ultimate shield!"

He turned towards a few Disjunctors that were busy setting up calculations. "Hurry up, we need to know if the Eternal one was here. Scan the planet for disjunctions." The Disjunctors seemed irritated, as that was what they were doing already.

In the distance stood the Miali fortress. it would only be a matter of time before it was conquered.



((This one))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 11, 2007, 01:25:01 pm
Huur smiled. "The fools!"

Turning to a control panel behind him, 4 pressed the intercom button.

"Track the teleportation signal he used. Find out what kind of teleportation it is and send a resonation wave over the same frequency. Boom boom."

Exactly where the Walking-God had re-appeared from a moment earlier, a molecule sized bump in reality appeared. The bump doubled in size, then doubled again. One it had reached the size of a small marble, some communicants noticed it. What they didn't know was that this particular bomb was powered by being noticed.

PANG!

All electricity was shorted out and an extremely strong sound wave ripped through the room, killing a dozen communicants.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 11, 2007, 01:32:30 pm
"Taka? Taka? Are you there?"

His bewildered brother was worried when he heard the burst of static from the comm. Tork thought he might have heard something but... he wasn't quite sure.

"Explore-Home, this is Tork. Taka isn't reponding. Can you give me a position on his transmitter?"

A few seconds passed before a voice came on the other line.

"This is Explore-Home. It seems his transmitter stopped functioning a moment ago. We're transmitting his location at the time of the last transmission."

"Thank you. Also, could you play back the transmission for me? I don't think I quite caught it."

"Of course."

Static filled the speakers.

//Hsslssspsssss. Click.//

Tork still wasn't sure.

"Could you refine that?"

//Hessslp.//

"Once more Tork?"

"Yes."

//Help.//

A chill ran up his spine.

"Explore-Home, perhaps you should send some help."

"I'm afraid we're a bit strapped right now, the military has been called up."

"What for?" Tork was worried.

"Some species called the Communicants has declared war on the sector. They say that the species can make portals to anywhere. Scary thought."

"Wait, anywhere? That could mean..."

The communicator was suddenly silent.

An answer finally came.

"I'm contacting the military."

_____________________________________________________

Taka awoke with a start to the seemingly bright light.

I'm among the stars now, ah, finally. He smiled to himself, then remembered the alien and the sword, and gasped as he lurched forward.

As his eyes adjusted he saw that all around him were the same scary kind of alien.

"What do you want? What's going on?" The words barely squeaked out in terror.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 11, 2007, 01:51:43 pm
Mialin Command Center

 The generals received the information that the marauder had disappeared.

Mec, " This is grave news, we seem to have little hope of survival. "

4th General, " Indeed, perhaps we should try warping the entire world? "

Mec, " I'm sure their teleport is gravitationally tied with this world. They would eventually find us anyway if it did work. "

2nd General, " Maybe we should evacuate, and run as fast as possible. "

5th General, " We could always join the- "

The 5th General was cut short as he was shot by a small AG pistol, weilded by none other than the Master of Arms himself.

MoA, Lukan Jundi, " There will be no surrender, or by the Balance I will personally kill each and every one of you who surrenders. We have a situation, but a situation that indeed has a winnable possibility. If we can hold out long enough to crack the code of the Fanatic Mask, we can succeed in the destruction of our aggressors. We also have the Ancient weapons at hand as well. "

Mec, " Are you crazy?! Thermonuclear weapons destroyed our homeworld! "

Jundi, " On the contrary, you know just as well as me that our star novaed, and that it's fluxuations caused our climate to break. We only helped it along. "

Mec, " You know what the laws say, such weapons are illegal! "

Jundi, " This is a time of war, anything is legal. "

3rd General, " Would you two shut up? Thermonuclear weapons will have no effect on that shield, we need a way to shut that thing down. Any ideas? "

2nd, " Maybe we can use EMPs against it? "

Jundi, " Maybe so. Scramble the AaS fighters, I want as many EMP missiles thrown into as possible. "

Mec, " Aye sir, the order is sent. "

Jundi, " We can only hope it works. If it doesn't, tell the fortified troops to run. "

High above, back on the surface, 10 Drone AaS fighters were scrambled, each one carrying five experimental EMP missiles. They took off quickly, and fired all 50 missiles at the shield, as it advanced ever closer to their fortress.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on September 11, 2007, 01:57:58 pm
//This is the Barroc Confederacy reporting to the Torpals. Surrender to our benevolent will and survive. Resist and die to the power of our errr... power. Answer quickly or we shall invade nonetheless.

//This is...quite an entertaining transmission. You sound as if you have never heard of the Grand Torpalian Empire! Who are you to threaten us? We shall say this much: if you choose to attack us, you can have the honor of falling along side your communicant friends. No more, no less.//

//You are defaint to us?  Our forces have already surrounded your homeplanet and we have had enough experience with killing savage infidels. We have colonized planets by massacring the populance and thats exactly what we plan to do to your planet. This is our last appeal to reason, surrender and prosper under Barroc rule. And even if you defeat us, we will come back in greater numbers and with our allies.//

//Well...you are a TRULY foolish race. You think that by capturing one planet -assuming you can do that much- that we will be defeated? We have armies across the galaxy! Our strength is immeasurable, our tolerance is nonexistent, and our retribution will be merciless. You have no chance. Call off your attack now, unless you wish to sacrifice your soldiers without cause.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 11, 2007, 02:00:46 pm
A great explosion shook the Holy Throneroom. Outside in the halls the sound of rending metal and screaming could be heard. The Walking God bolted off of his throne and ran to see what had befallen his guardsmen.

As he reached the hallway, he saw piles of bodies, their masks devoid of power and their limbs devastated from the sonic pulse.

"Who did this!?" screamed the Walking God. As he inched closer to the epicenter of the blast, he could feel the disruption of one of his disjunctions in the air.

"Kratok? No, they could not have corrupted my disjuntions"

Suddenly, he realized that the same place that bomb came from was the location of his disjunction back from the Omic command center.

"Those goddamn rodents", he hissed. He sent a message through his armor's comlink to his generals, ordering an immediate attack on the Omics. They had made their choice, now they would pay the price.

------------

Na'po

"Ah, he's finally awake", said Seveight, turning away from a table covered in strange vials and tubes. "Back away from him, give him some air so he can scream". The Communicants standing around Taka disperse and go back to their buisness of felling trees.

"Now little Tal'po, tell me, what do you know?" Seveight said as he poured a vial into the receptor on his arm, the thick black liquid going through the housing port and spreading down onto his Ribbon Sword. "Have you told anyone of our presense here? Speak truthfully, this poison is particularly virulent".

------------

New Yuva

The AaS fighters darted across the sky towards the the Communicant Carrier, their missles swarming at the shield. As they impacted with the glowing energy, they each dissipated as the cruiser had before them. With each strike from the missiles, it took longer for the next one to be nullified. The sheild fluctuated for a split second, but returned to it's full power within moments.

The Carrier was within range of the Fortress, and clouds of fighters disgorged from within the Carriers reccesses. They flew outwards through the shield and towards the fortress, blasting the defenders with beams of energy.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 11, 2007, 02:26:19 pm
A Mon Krai Droid threw a rock at the sheild.  ;)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 11, 2007, 02:32:46 pm
A few entrenched Miali died, but soon enough 100 more AaS fighters arrived to combat the fighters, with more on the way.

Mec, " Sir, it seems to have weakened when it was hit with so many missiles. "

Jundi, " Send 50 AaS fighters with EMP missiles, and then send one with a nuclear missile. "

Mec, despite not liking it, gave the order. The 51 AaS fighters would approach the carrier in a few minutes, the EMP missiles first, followed closely behind by the nuclear missile.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 11, 2007, 03:19:19 pm
"I...I...but...and..." Taka stammered fearfully.

The Communicant brandished his sword menacingly.

"Al..alright!" He tried his best to slow his breath.

"I was...just...exploring...I didn't...tell anybody...you were here...I swear."

Taka couldn't help but notice the smile-like body language the Communicant over him was sporting.

It was terrifying.

________________________________________________________________

//Off to the right.//

Chaukt put down the transmitter and leaned forward on the skygilder, beginning to turn.

He dearly hoped that their fears weren't true, and it was just a beast that attacked Taka.

If it wasn't, him and his two scout comrades probably wouldn't survive.

He noticed a gleam out of the corner of his eye and swore he saw...No..Just trees.

//Alright, lets head back west, maybe we missed something.//

//Received.//

He knew nothing of the camouflage.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on September 11, 2007, 05:18:29 pm
"Kratok? No, they could not have corrupted my disjuntions"


A unheard hum came from the nanobots, using secondary power created by the planets gravity. Soon they were back hovering over the hall.

//I'd be offended by that comment if I had the first idea of how your whole disjunction works. Either way, I came to see if there was anything we could help with. Though... It seems we have our first subjects. Unless ofcourse your religion has something against tampering with the dead.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 11, 2007, 05:27:05 pm
((I'm adding more forces to my fleet simply because the Allied fleet seemed to grow while i was asleep))

Grand Battle

Grand Admiral Duhy stood on the bridge. The message for reinforcements had been sent. 20 more carrier groups were being sent. This would add a powerful attack arm for the Iinknii fleet. Several more Shield Generators were also being sent to renew the strength of the Large Protection Field.

The appearance of the Talan fleet had been somewhat of a surprise, but the Iinknii had adapted quickly and efficiently, just like they'd been trained to do. Several of their ships floated around in space, dead. While brave, the Talans weren't really a match for the Iinknii fleet, especially when the full might had been concentrated on the Talan fleet.

The salvo from the Allied Fleets was slowly breaking through the shield generator's field. Most of the Iinknii ships still had full shields though...

The fighters duked it out with the Allied fighters, swerving in and around the large capital ships.

Between Allied Capital Ships, Grand Battle

Guhn had always wanted to be a bomber pilot. Ever since he had been a little Iinknii he had been fascinated with the slightly larger ships. They had always just seemed more elegant what with their sleek design and powerful abilities. Most of the other Iinknii had been obsessing over fighters, or even part of the suicidal boarding parties that would be used every once and a while, but the bombers had always attracted Guhn.

He had been the top in his class throughout Large School and even After School. When his time for military service rolled around he had been the first to volunteer for the Bomber Corps. He distinctly remembered the first time he had entered a bomber. He had been so excited just at the feel of the cockpit closing around him. And when he had put the bomber to the test... he had almost failed because of that. But now, with several years of training under his trunk, he was a powerful force on the battlefield. He had even fought the pirates in the outer asteroid systems. Today he was up against real foes. A real enemy that had actual ships which used actual tactics.

Guhn had led his bomber squadron between two of the lead Allied ships, jinking left and right, down and up, to dodge the anti-fighter fire that seemed to come from everywhere. His shield flickered a bit as some gun was able to target him.

"Squadron, break free and engage targets at will," Guhn said over his encrypted radio. The squadron did just that.

Guhn turned his bomber in a wide arc. He spotted an enemy ship and locked on to it, checking for any known weak spots. It was a Kratair cruiser, a powerful ship in and of itself. His on-board computer had already analyzed the target and alerted him that his fleet of missile/bombs were locked on and waiting for their release. He was just about to jam down his thumb on a button when his ship nearly took a direct hit from a capital ships main armament. He pulled his joystick hard to the left, sending the ship spinning off. When he had reacquired his target he fired all his armaments. They were pushed off slightly ahead of him and disappeared into the swirls of warp. He maneuvered his craft out of the way of the large behemoth ahead of him that was quickly growing in size.

Guhn never found out how he caused the amount of damage he did. All he knew was that a large explosion increased his craft's speed away from the Kratair cruiser. Apparently his missiles had hit a stockpile of ammunition or the generators of the ship. Whatever it was it ripped the ship apart. Small explosions walked up and down the sides of the Kratair cruiser, slowly making their way to the front of the vessel. The lights on the ship flickered out for a few seconds and then the entire ship imploded.

There was complete radio silence for several seconds. Then the entire Iinknii channel erupted into loud cheers as the entire fleet had seen the ship disappear.

But Guhn was in trouble. The explosion had shorted out his engines and he no longer had any protection. Part of his left wing was missing, along with the thruster that allowed him to control that part of his craft. Navigating the damn thing was becoming a bit of a hassle. His problem was intensified when an alarm went off inside the ship signaling that his engine was dangerously overheated and would most likely explode within several minutes. That wasn't enough time to make it back across the battlefield or to make a short warp jump and allow tractor beams to hall him in. His only other chance was the short warp jump directly inside his carrier, something which was very risky. Immediately he began to compute the jump with his computer...

The Hon's Captain

((I think he deserves a name so i'll call him Jiu))

Jui's room was very spacious. The Noasaurs were also very accommodating. Even when most of the people in his building had learned he was a POW, they treated him with respect. Much better than The Enemy, or, for that matter, anyone else would have treated him. Jui had spent his first day adjusting to his room. Personally, he thought the rooms themselves were too big and inefficient for use. Everything an Iinknii needed could be fit inside a 3 meter x 3 meter area. Even that seemed large sometimes...

This was Jui's second day of captivity. He planned to take a small tour of the planet. He wanted to learn of the Noasaur's culture and their way of living. Already these creatures fascinated him...

EDIT: ((Wow, that's a lot longer than i expected it to be))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 11, 2007, 05:28:14 pm
((And we're back!  Just wondering Jossa, when the impalers hit your warp sheild, where did they go?))

A cloud of fighters flew out of each battle ship.  Thousands of them, rushing headlong to get rid of their Iinknii counter-parts.  Meanwhile, from the
Relinquisher came a strange mist, flowing outwards towards the Iinknii ships.  The cloud swirled as it flew, gradually taking the form of a rough sphere.  Just as it came next to the Iinknii shield, the Relinquisher fired a single shot into it.  There was a massive blast of light and energy as the entire cloud turned to plasma.  A new star was born.

Meanwhile, the many battleships of the Kratairian fleet concentrated all fire on the shield generators.  Huge waves of plasma with temperatures far greater than that of most suns flew out at the devices, taking along many Iinknii fighters with it.  Most of the Kratairian fleet had become completly illuminated in a blinding light.  It would only be a matter of time before the shileds fell and the remaining Impalers could have free reign.

EDIT:

Commodore Taron swore under his breath as one of his battleships blew.  He saw a number of escape pods jetison and swing back around towards the capital ship.  As is procedure, the capitain of the downed ship activated the self destruct as he left.  Nothing would remain for salavage or reverse engineering on the enemies part.  Not long after the last few escape pods left the ship, it was engulfed in a brilliant flash of light and then, disapeared.  The ship had createds a sun with it's remaining hydrogen supply, colapsed it and made a very short lived black hole.  Usually that alone served as a warning to enemies.  If the Kratair are willing ot do that to their own ships, do not think they will hesitate to do it to you.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 11, 2007, 05:29:28 pm
((And we're back!  Just wondering Jossa, when the impalers hit your warp sheild, where did they go?))
...

((Warp))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 11, 2007, 05:35:13 pm
((And we're back!  Just wondering Jossa, when the impalers hit your warp sheild, where did they go?))
...

((Warp))

((More specifically?  Were they just warped to some random location or what?))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 11, 2007, 05:37:25 pm
((More specifically?  Were they just warped to some random location or what?))

((A random location some distance away from the original target))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 11, 2007, 05:39:08 pm
((Okey Dokey))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 11, 2007, 05:43:36 pm
The Noasaurs saw their chance. Pulling their criusers around, they barely skimmed the new star's upper atmosphere. The energised plasma recharged their power reserves through Thean technology. Slingshotting their way aroung the star, they fired another salvo of energy blasts at the Iinknii ships, while their turrets fired their tiny explosives. They were captured by the star's magnetic field, and were flung into huge, concentrated loops extending through the battlefield. While specificly programed not to detonate on an allied ship, they would still stick. However, on an Iinknii ship, they would explode after a minute or so.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 11, 2007, 05:47:46 pm
Grand Battle, Admiral Klon

Grand Admiral Duhy was still watching the battle from his bridge. He had long ago studied the races of the 2nd Galactic Assembly, along with their known technology. He had known the Kratair had the power to create suns, albeit much faster than most other races. He hadn't really expected them to use that weapon though. But like any battle ready commander he had a plan for it. The Noasaus appearing over the top of the star only urged him to carry it out sooner.

Duhy ordered a message to be sent out to his fleet along highly encrypted lines: "Conduct reorganization. The 20 new carrier groups as well as the Admiral Klon and it's escorts will warp behind the enemy ships and try to conduct a flanking maneuver. The rest of the forces will encircle them above, below and to the sides of the allied fleets. I want the shield generators away from the battle to recharge. Carry out those orders."

With that the Iinknii fleet disappeared into the depths of warp...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 11, 2007, 05:53:01 pm
Commodore Taron stood up.

"Where did they go?"  he bellowed.

"I don't know sir, thy must have warped out." said a young ensign.

Taron stood for a moment in though.  "They wouldn't have run, it's not like them." he said. "Recall the fighters and take refuge in the sun.  Keep one ship outside to keep us posted.  Our scanners won't be able to look out, but nothing but a Kratairian ship is built to take the heat of a sun's core.

And with that, the Kratairian fleet came together and disapeared into the blinding light of the young star.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 11, 2007, 05:57:42 pm
As the Noasaur fleet saw the Iinknii dissapear, they cut off their attack and broke from their slingshot orbit around the star, flinging them off as if they were retreating... However, their fighters remained, keeping on the Iinknii fighters, every so often pulling a loop around the star to recharge...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 11, 2007, 05:59:25 pm
Grand Battle

Several minutes later the Iinknii fleet reappeared. They weapons were ready to be fired on any ship that was first spotted. Grand Admiral Duhy was quite suprised when they had disappeared themselves. That was until a Kratairan ship had been spotted sitting very close to the sun.

The entire Iinknii fleet opened fire on the lone Kratair ship, decimating it. A few of the retreating Noasaurs were also hit with several lucky shots from the Warp Cannon.

Something definately was not right.

EDIT: ((Sorry, i've got to back out. I've got some homework i forgot to do. Let's try to finish this tommorow?))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 11, 2007, 06:02:45 pm
((I feel so ignored.  :'(

The Talan fleet is one of the better ones...))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 11, 2007, 06:06:51 pm
Keeping with their forward momentum, the Noasaur fleet sent out a single message to Mandari; //19 out of 24. Decide.//

The three damaged ships were tractored to a hault well above the battle and aimed at the Iinknii fleet once it had reappeared. The other ships slowed, too, waiting for just the right moment to launch another salvo. They finally decided, and all launched their beams at the largest ship in the fleet.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 11, 2007, 06:09:09 pm
((Okey Dokey, untill tommorow then.  Right after this one last post.))

//Sir, they've returned.  Position is at 32:157 degrees.  They seem op@%$!*TRANSMISSION LOST*//

"Two down, a whole lot left" thought Taron as the watchship was decimated.  Ah well, they told him what was important.  Tapping into the power of the sun itself, they caused reactions within it sending out powerfull electromagnetic waves, cutting out both communications and scanners.  Seconds after they began this magnetic assult, they all fired very suddenly out in the direction given by the watch.  From the outside, it would look as though the star itself suddenly lunged at the Iinknii fleet.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 12, 2007, 06:49:38 am
((This is going good, I cant wait to see the ending!))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 12, 2007, 06:53:17 am
"Sir, the Communicants have launched an attack on New Omix"

Huur grinned. "Like that wasn't predictable. Enclose the planet in a teleport shield, location 3."

"Location 3? That's too expensive for our budget!"

Huur did the Omic equivalent of smacking his face into his palm.

"Then tell another ship too do it, just get it done!" He hissed.

A gigantic invisible shield enclosed the entire planet of New Omix. Passing through it would teleport you into the heart of a Red Supergiant.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Haseri on September 12, 2007, 09:26:44 am
"Targeteers, target the the Reds. Tell the Carriers to launch Payloads at the enemy. Furies and Devils, go up against their fighters. Get the Cubi to launch jamming signals. And keep Emerald in full contact."
"Aye, sir"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 12, 2007, 12:46:52 pm
The Chancellor on board of The Brushuum's Fist was, according to the captains descriptions a nervous wreck. The Chancellor knew that the Barroc were a strong, new power in the galactic world but they were attempting to scare one of the oldest and most strong empire. He knew that the Confederacy (most likely) had more numbers over the Torpals but that the Torpals were considered one of the strongest empires in the galaxy. He Knew that attacking them would have a 50-50 procent chance of winning and that the odds of surviving the following attacks of the Torpals would be pure guesswork as well. But running away would mean disgrace and almost certain death at the edge of a Barroc or Communicant blade.

''Sir!'' The captain yelled to the Chancellor.
''The Torpals have replied! I think this is their last warning before things get bad!''

There was absolute silence.
The only words the Chancellor spoke were a few small mutters to himself.
Suddenly a low voice spoke:
''Retreat.''.

It was Ruyht. He had appeared with almost eerie silence behind the Chancellor. Everyone was simply silent and quite frankly, stunned. The Chancellor himself did not even budge. He simply stared in front of him.

Ruyht was massive even for Barroc standards. He was completely covered in thick steel armour, his face was covered by a mask that looked like a primitive Fanaticmask, most likely scavenged from a prey.
''We shall retreat, we must stay out of this conflict untill the oppertune moment. Untill that time we must go back to our bases and rethink our battle strategies.''

Nobody replied. After a few minutes of silence Ruyht turned and walked back through the hallway in a hunched way, like most elderly Barroc walked.

Even after he left it was silent for a few minutes untill the captain dared speak again.
''Well, um.... lets head back home huh guys?''
Everyone nodded and went back to their places.
The Chancellor stayed in his trance-like position for a few minutes untill he calmly walked through the same hallway which was passed by Ruyht.

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on September 12, 2007, 01:48:56 pm
"Looks like there are beings in this galaxy capable of making smart decisions, after all." Replied one torpalian general to another.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 13, 2007, 02:06:15 am
Na'po

Seveight looked deep into the cowering Tal'po's eys. His arm twitched as if he was holding back the urge to simply slice it's head off. A silent hiss could be heard, one of his tics that he does when aggrivated.

"For some reason, little Tal'po", he whispered, "......... I don't believe you"

His ribbon sword struck out as quickly as a snake, stabbing Taka deeply in his right shoulder. The black, viscous liquid seeped into the wound. Within seconds, Taka began to scream out, contorting his body in agony as the poison worked it's way through his system. His wails grew to such an extent that Seveight had to close his hearing ports, lest the sound render him deaf.

Seveight sent a broadcast to the communicants outside; three Largax Communicants walked up to their commander. "Prepare this slave-to-be for Fanatic Mask implantation. The information for Tal'po brainwaves isn't at optimum level, so now's the perfect time to practice in order to get it right".

Seveight cackled in glee as Taka was dragged to a small tent, his screams almost drowned out by maniacal laughter.


--------


New Yuva

As the flocks of fighters danced in the air above the Miali fortress, the Communicant ground forces moved up to the battlement's gate. They began to corrode the entrances with acid from their blades and small detonation charges. Hundreds fell from the gravitonic and anti-gravitonic weaponry wielded by the Miali warriors, but still thousands stormed through, stepping on their once-living comrades to reach the besieged defenders.

A flight of AaS fighters descended from the sky, launching their deadly ordinance at the Communicant carrier. As before, the EMP missiles struck against the glowing shield, causing it to fluctuate rapidly. For a infinitesimal moment, the shield gave out. Just long enough for the nuke to breach the powerful defense. In a massive mushroom cloud, the payload detonated. The carrier became engulfed in radioactive flames and wavered in the sky; destroyed.

Or so it seemed. The mushroom cloud began to be sucked into the carrier's numerous ports, the fires being snuffed out by automated extinguisher systems. Rows of beacons began to light up the length of the carrier as it bobbed back into it's umbrella-like position, it's M-0 shield reactivating.

"Wow", said the Holy Templar on the bridge of the ship, "That was a close one. It is most fortunate that they fired an atomic warhead, we were running a bit low on power. Too many of those small missiles and we would have been at their mercy." He turned to the Disjunctors, a sense of urgency in his voice, "Have you found anything?"

One of the Disjunctors pricked his head up, his focus obviously on the calculation on not on this annoying pest of a captain. "We've done a scan of the planet, no trace of a Disjunction save for our own, not even the smallest," he said, his eyes still intently focuses within the circle made by his colleagues.

"Well then, the orders were to capture the planet regardless", said the Templar, "So let's do so". He walked to the glass port overviewing the battle, watching the dogfights going on in the skies nearby. "I am sure to be blessed by the Walking God for this victory".


--------------

New Omix

Across the homeworld of the Omics, scores of portals opened. Instead of the standard sprinting forms of the Communicant regulars there came a strange sight. Thousands of Communicats slowly plodded out, these troops having no mechanical legs whatsoever. The scarred symbols and charred flesh on their bodies revealed their true purpose. These were the Temple Berzerkers. The Walking God meant buisness.

"Alright ragers" said an even more extensively scarred Revealer within their ranks, "You know the drill. Teleport to your enemy, sedate them, and wrap them up for processing. If you find them overly resistant, feel free to have a quick snack. If you fight one of their suits, work together. And most of all, never stop fighting, your blood will be repaid with glory a hundred-fold."

The berzerkers roared with all their might, slashing themselves with their ribbon swords. Disjunction sigils floated through the air; their encoders blinking out of sight. The night would be one of tears and rage.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 13, 2007, 04:21:47 am
The Mialin defenders were having better luck, as their fortifications were such that it forced the Communicants to almost go single-file into death traps, and restrict the onslaught on their troops.
Back at the commander center, Jundi ordered that all available AaS fighters in space fly down, and drop their standard ordinance onto to the carrier. Soon, thousands of AaS fighters swarmed from space towards the carrier, unleashing their missiles into it's shield. Jundi began to wonder if the Fanatic masks were even stoppable, if not, then they would simply use brute force.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Haseri on September 13, 2007, 08:40:02 am
"My lord, we are getting reports that planets are being invaded by Communicants."
"If so, this is worce than that dream I had between the two GNN reporters"
"Yes my lord. Wait, what? Never mind. Look, I think I have some ideas on how to stop them."
"Let's hear it."
"We put piles of lead in unpopulated areas."
"Make it so."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 13, 2007, 11:06:32 am
"Sir, they teleported directly onto the surface!"

Huur's jaw dropped, and his stomach churned. Immediately he began looking over the surveilance videos that had alerted the Omic to their presence.

"They must not teleport through usual means... Damn, can we get audio?"

Huur listened to the Revealer shouting the commands.

"They have prepeared for fighting suits," Said Huur, he immediately brightened up. "We'll give 'em a nasty surpirise, eh?"



A single Omic (yes, a SINGLE Omic, and not even a very big one) appeared on front of the entire Communicant army. He didn't appear to be displaying any emotion, but he was definetly breathing and shaking a little in the cold night.

He just stood there, looking at the army.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 13, 2007, 12:25:49 pm
//This is Na'po military command to the Tal military command.

We have unconfirmed reports of abductions that may be related to the Communicants.

We are requesting backup.//

(You need to make the next move Taven)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 13, 2007, 02:39:25 pm
The Hon's Captain

((I think he deserves a name so i'll call him Jiu))

Jui's room was very spacious. The Noasaurs were also very accommodating. Even when most of the people in his building had learned he was a POW, they treated him with respect. Much better than The Enemy, or, for that matter, anyone else would have treated him. Jui had spent his first day adjusting to his room. Personally, he thought the rooms themselves were too big and inefficient for use. Everything an Iinknii needed could be fit inside a 3 meter x 3 meter area. Even that seemed large sometimes...

This was Jui's second day of captivity. He planned to take a small tour of the planet. He wanted to learn of the Noasaur's culture and their way of living. Already these creatures fascinated him...

The city was bustling with activity. Three-wheeled vehicles and larger, hovering busses cruised the streets while pedestrians wandered in and out of the surrounding buildings. The buildings themselves were made up of simple curves and hard edges, appearing to lean inward towards the central road. Off to the right, several shops stood, along with an open area where small, scaly bipeds were following a Noasaur around. On the left, more shops, along with one filled to the brim with shouting, cheering Noasaurs. However, farther away, the sound of instrumental music with a heavy percussion beat drifted in. One thing that was odd was that every last Noasaur was wearing a set of armor, as if it was standard fashion these days...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 13, 2007, 07:22:06 pm
((Sorry for not posting sooner, got tied up))

Grand Battle

The Noasaur fleet was retreating. The Talan fleet had been slowly pulled back. Now it was a showdown between the Iinknii and the Kratair.

The appearance of the Kratair fleet from inside the sun really caught the Iinknii fleet off guard, but they had been looking for them anyway and were prepared when they did show up.

A large 1st salvo was fired by the Iinknii Warp Cannon, morphing some of the ships into distended blobs.

The rearmed bomber squadrons began pouring out of the carriers. When clear of the larger capital ships they made short warp jumps to the opposite side of the sun, using its gravity, like the Noasaur fleet had done, to speed up their approach as well as give them an advantage to be blocked from view and electronic devices.

The fighters themselves were pushing back the enemy, slowly moving the dogfighting area closer to the Kratair fleet.


Guhn's Bomber

Guhn's jump had been perfect. Hell, it had been betterp than perfect. He had made it directly inside the Admiral Klon's Docking Bay 7, exactly where he had plotted it out. The Iinknii engineers and service robots had pulled him out of the wreckage of his bomber and called down a shield around the ship to contain the explosion when the engine went critical. Guhn hardly noticed when his ship exploded in the small shield, he was alive...


Captain Jui's Adventure

The foriegn city amazed Jui. He walked down the main street of the Noasaur city which was bustling with activity. It was the amount of activity that amazed him. An Iinknii city ship was only this crowded during War Tribunals or a Disaster Announcement when everyone gathered in the City (Ship) Center.

The variety of wildlife also amazed Guhn. Only small birds and several hairy creatures were found in an Iinknii park with several trees and lots and lots of vines. The Noasaur city seemed to boast several hundred different species, all carrying out their niche in the society. It was a grand spectacle to behold.

Though, there was one thing that really annoyed Guhn. The Noasaur city seemed to take up 10 times the space it actually needed. The city streets were several feet two wide for even the largest vehicle Guhn had spotted. Each and every building had a space between it. Some of the buildings only went up several stories! It all seemed very wasteful. Guhn was used to the compact confines of spacecraft and how every inch of space needed to be utilized for something.

Guhn walked through the Noasaur city, taking it all in.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 13, 2007, 07:37:59 pm
((Hokay... I can only manage one post before I gotta go.))

The destruction of the other ships became a simple annoyance to Commodore Taron as their frequency increased.  After all, his fleet downed their fair shair of Iinknii ships as well in a hail of fire.  Even so, it would seem normal tactics wouldn't work on the Iinknii.  Taron sent back out the fighters to combat the enemy dogfighters, while he and his fleet concentrated the majority of their fire on the largest ship in the fleet, which one would think to be their capital ship.  He gave the order, and soon dozens of Kratairian battle cruisers* flew out from the capital ship joined combat against the enemy fighters.

"Are their sheilds down?" yelled out Taron.

"I'm checking now sir, I'll have your answer in a minute"

As soon as he got confirmation that the Iinknii shields were no longer a problem, he was ready to bring the battle to new heights.

*((Kratairian Battle Cruiser: A large, 350 foot tall tanklike ship, bristling with guns from every possible angle.  Also sports a large artillery cannon for in atmosphere combat as well as a smaller version of the Capital ship's Hydrogen Manipulation Device (HMD) ))

((Just wondering, are your warp sheilds still up?))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 13, 2007, 07:58:21 pm
Great Battle

After their quick update to Mandari, the Noasaurs launched volley after volley of energy blasts at the Iinknii fleet. The three crippled ones were evacuated and set to remote, firing a blast at a random Iinknii ship as soon as the weapon charged. While three operational cruisers were left behind to defend the remotes, the remaining 14 re-entered the battle, swooping down at full speed and releasing more clouds of their tiny explosives into the Iinknii ranks. Banking a hard turn, they headed back to the star to recharge and regain momentum via slingshot...

Mandari

As he continued to travel through the city, Jui came upon a large park filled with grass-like plants and clusters of vines that had grown up to tremendous heights, wrapping around one another for support. Several groups of Noasurs were inside the park, almost all of them with four or more of the small, scaled bipeds from before. One of them noticed Jui. After a quick conversation with it's guardian Noasaurs, it ran over to him and chirped happily, motioning for the Iinknii to follow.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 13, 2007, 08:10:53 pm
New Yuva

The Communicant ground troops stormed through the breached walls of the Miali fortress. With each corner taken there was another trap, each hallway another ambush. The fanatics' bodies stacked up like cordwood, only to have more from behind surge forth in desperation. None of them believed they would live through the battle, but it mattered not. They would sooner die than fail their Lord. Miali soldiers became cornered, trapped, and butchered underneath the maelstrom of Communicant warriors.

Above them all loomed the Communicant Carrier, out from which came blistering shots from blaster-batteries and the seemingly limitless supply of starfighters. The sun did not shine beneath it's massive form, only shadow prevailed. Soon, this shadow enveloped the Carrier itself, though not of it's own power. From orbit came the thousands of AaS fighters, so many as to block out the sun completely. Small bursts of light speckled across the deadly eclipse; the ignition bursts from their missiles.

The volleys rained down on the Carrier in a cascade of destruction. The glowing shield flashed rapidly, and the banks of beacons along the carrier's hull began to diminish. After what seemed like an eternity, the last light flickered off, the shield collapsed, and the remaining missiles impacted with the metal leviathan. Onboard the carrier systems began to fail and explosions rocked the capital ship to it's core. The portside generator erupted in a cataclysmic fireball, sending the carrier drifting slowly to the ground. It never reached the surface of the world, as it's reactor core malfunctioned from the EMP missiles, causing the carrier to explode with the force of thousands of atomic warheads.


-----------

Na'po

Seveight surveyed the clearing. It was just right, which meant it could use a bit of work, in his eyes. But it would serve well enough for the Walking God's wishes, and with the discovery of the supposed Tal'po spy, the sooner it was finished the better.

"Hey Nineti!", he shouted towards a disjunctor resting on a hewn log, "Head back to SP14 and get the troops in motion. We're ready for them now". Jumping up and giving a slight bow, the Disjunctor blinked out from his spot, teleporting to the staging planet.

 Seveight's mind was not long occupied on the thought of the oncoming forces, but on the new test subject that he had acquired. Walking briskly into the tent that has been rigged into a ramshackle Mask temple, he saw the Tal'po, still in distress from the poison in it's veins. A metal framework was bolted to its head, with wires reaching into small incisions near its eyes.

Seveight couldn't help but hiss a delightful tune as he reached with his one hand towards a specialized neural sanitizer. He attached the small round device to the framework, its purpose to 'cleanse' the mind of all memories and experiances so that he could reserach a 'pure' mind. Of course, this also gave the added benefit of removing a witness to their exploits.

As Seveight began the power sequence, shouting could be heard from the camp outside. A guard ran into the tent, broadcasting his message before he even reached Seveight.

"The Tal'po have spotted us! Scout craft have seen through our camouflage!"

"Damn!", snapped Seveight. "Always when I'm having fun. Prepare the defenses! It wont be long before they send forces to stop us. Take a message to the staging planet saying that we will need heavy anti-aircraft support for this one. Hopefully they can reach us before the Tal'po".

Seveith looked down at the twitching Taka. "After the battle, your mind is mine".


------------

New Omix

AS the Temple Berzerkers jumped across the planet's surface, grabbing individual Omics for enslavement, the Revealer came upon a strange sight. A single Omic, defiantly standing before him. No fear, not even a smote of panic could be seen on the tiny creature's face.

"Ok boys", said the revealer to his three Berzerker cohorts, "Something's wrong with this one." He stared intently on the miniature menace. For whatever reason, this one seemed different. He dared not strike at it, as he suspected some kind of trick or trap.

"I've had enough of this, tear him to shreads you maniacs!"

The three Berzerkers began to blink in and out of space, teleporting constanly and moving ever closer to this strange Omic. With a warcry, they lunged at the tiny rodent, swinging their ribbon swords wildly.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 14, 2007, 04:59:59 am
Back at the Miali Command Center, all 6 generals cheered with victory.

Jundi, " That'll show those fanatical bastards who's who. Victory my brothers! "
Mec, " Victory! I bet 50 Malos that they don't come back. " In truth, they thought the Communicants wouldn't return, having lost a significant carrier, and exposing their plan of action. The carriers were the primary targets whenever they appeared now. Ships would be ready to take them down from space whenever possible.
5th, " I'll take that bet then, 100 says they return in quadruple force. "
Mec, " Then you better hand it over soon. "
Back at the surface, most of the AaS fighters had returned to space and docked with their assigned Imperial. Some, however, had crashed from the explosion. They were only mass-produced drones, so they were not missed. Across the surface moved a quick vehicle, marked with the Mialin insignia of a scientific civilian. The vehicle picked up multiple Communicant bodies, specificly those identified to be those of higher importance. They were taken back almost to the core of New Yuva. Here, the scientists tried to revive some bodies which were heavily restrained. Those that couldn't be revived, had their Fanatic Masks ripped off, and taken to a different area to study. The scientists began work on the bodies, learning whatever they could. They hoped to have a live one though, without their fanatic mask, it was unknown how their behavior would be.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 14, 2007, 08:38:28 am
The observant people would have noticed that the Omic seemed to be in two places at one for a few seconds. But that may have just been an optical illusion, it's new location was several feet away, still unmoving. The Berzerkers simply weren't there anymore. They hadn't been teleported away, they just... weren't there.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 15, 2007, 12:13:44 pm
New Omix

"I knew it", said the Revealer angrily. "You can never trust these rodents".

"Alright little one, I've got your number now!". The Revealer began concentrating, the bluish glow of his Disjunction sigils illuminating the air around him. An invisible field radiated around him, eliminating all matter that it touched, until he was floating above a perfectly circular crater several meters wide. His skin crawled with luminous geometric symbols, his eyes were wild in thought and calculations.

"I'm a mathematician, you tiny pest! We're the masters of 1-upsmanship!"

He shot towards the newly-revealed Omic, his sphere of destruction digging a deep gouge in the ground below him.


-----------


The Core Fortress

The Walking God paced back and forth in his throneroom. The attack on New Yuva had been a disaster, losing both 120 million troops and one of his few carriers. He resented even allowing it to be used. But that was over and done with. The messenger from New Yuva awaited his updated orders in silence.

"There will be no futher attack on New Yuva", said the Walking God, almost forcing the words out.

"My lord?", asked the messenger, obviouslt stunned.

"We've already determined that Zerone is not on that planet. PLus they have found out the weakness to our Carrier's M-0 shield, and have orbital defenses able to destroy our troops with impunity. We need every last soldier in order to find that demon, more troops to New Yuva would be a waste."

"But what of our allies, great one?"

The Walking God seemed at his wits end, "should they aid in taking out the orbital defenses, we may have a shot, but that is a big variable".

As the discussion carried on, a small group of disjunctors rushed into the room. "Lord and master, we have found him".
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 15, 2007, 12:32:50 pm
Yu'ro walked nervously through the hallways of his castle. He knew that he had outstayed his welcome as Warlord of the Confederacy and that the leaders would either remove him from his position or let the Hunters make him disappear.

''My lord!''

The Chancellor rushed to the Engo for the third time.

''The Counsel has replaced you with Ruyht as Warlord!''

Yu'ro wasn't surprised. Ruyht was a veteran warrior who had fought against barbarians and who had hunted civilized people.

''So....Thats it?'' the Engo replied.

''No, Warlord Ruyht wants to draft 16 more citizens, create 50 more Dreadnoughts and wants to give the Communicants a billion men.''

Yu'ro, once again wasn't surprised. He knew that Ruyht knew that the Barroc were the backup in this war. Once the Communicants, Iinknii and Mon-Krai had serious losses or if there troops were weary and weakend by the war, the Communicants would call the Barroc into battle. A backup, a plan B.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on September 15, 2007, 01:05:02 pm
"Council of the Basa-ma-shi in session"


The Mon Krai sat around the table, in the middle was a hologram of New Yuva.

"As you all may have know by now" said The Chairman, Lord Massa-Karbis "New Yuva was a hell hole. The Communicants lost their sheilds at a crucial moment, and consequencly, they lost the battle. The Barroc threataned the Torpals and of course, our nice bit of propaganda circulated the known Galaxy. I don't expect things to turn up in the millatary area any time soon"

"Sir" said an Officer "What about the Omic?"

"I'm not going to talk those Goddamn rodents. Any way. I expect that we  will update the standard Droid, their guns should be semi-atomic at the minimum. Also...." The hologram changed into the image of a Mining Colony "The convertion of our many moons is complete. The mining droids are ready, and the Droid factorys have begun work. So, here is the list of this years more 'minor' topics....."


The meeting went on for 10 hours before it finaly ended. The filming of the meeting was sent to most of the Leader path members, who were currently in charge of the Driods and the Mining colonies.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 15, 2007, 01:24:12 pm
Back on New Yuva.

Jundi, " I guess they won't be coming back. "

Mec, " Ha, hand over 150. "

5th, " That was a joke, not a real bet. "

Mec, " Bah. We must begin the ceremonies, the communicants lost many lives, and we lost a few. "

Jundi, " All in all, we lost 12 thousand, they lost 120 million. That's a kill count of nearly 1:10000. Amazing, I don't think the great wars had that high a kill count. "

Mec, " Our orbital bombardment accounts for quite a percentage of that kill count. Still, the ceremonies must begin. 120,012,000 plants must be planted. "

   Thus, the word was sent out, and the plantings began with heavy hearts. Heavy hearts for the Miali, but also the Communicants for their great loss. The Miali were something of an honorable species, and admired the Communicants for their feirce determination, even if it was due to the Fanatic Masks. At the same time, deep below the metal-made surface, inside the great metalic catacombs of New Yuva, the Fanatic masks were being studied.

Lundi, " Mec, spread the word of how to take those bastards down, and we shall assist when necesary. " Mec sent out a message to all anti-communicants, " Will we assist those who wish us to assist them, for we have repelled the Communicants, and learned of the secret of their carrier shields. Fire enough projectiles of any type into them, and the shield will fall. "
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 15, 2007, 03:08:12 pm
The Omic swore in his own language, then thought a command to the tiny explosive he had ingested several hours earlier. There was a PSST sound, then everybody nearby, Communicant and Omic, had the feeling of existing twice at the same time, then twice in different places, then not exisiting at all. In reality every particle of there exisitance had been smashed through an alternate dimension and now was all over time and space.

Alternatively, you could just say they were all blown to smithereens.

Back at base.

"Damn, we had to Excrik (To be shattered through an alternate dimension and scattered across time and space) them all. That's at least 5 blocks that won't exist again until at least tuesday, and even then it'll only be a particle or two."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 15, 2007, 04:12:30 pm
//This is Na'Po military command to all units.

There have been sightings of Communicants on the planet, proceed to the organization centers immeditely for assignment.  I repeat, there have been sightings of Communicants on the planet, proceed to all organization centers immediately.//

Across the planet engineers were constructing makeshift fortifications and soldiers were being informed of what little could be done against the communicants.

"The Masks, The Masks." Said many a commander.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 15, 2007, 08:33:30 pm
Na'po

As the first troops made footfall on Na'po, Seveight could see that they may be undermanned. The number of regulars coming through were not nearly enough for the complete domination of the planet, and very few Anti-Orbital weaponry was being supplied. Something big had gone down, but it wasn't his place to complain. The upcoming battle was going to be very difficult. He had his disjunctions to fall back on, but the standard troops would be mostly defenseless. They would have to use the terrain to their advantage-hiding under trees and in caves. In this war of attrition, they had always had the upper hand, but now even they had to hide like cowards and use conservative strategies.

Seveight looked to the sky. Within hours he knew it would be filled with death. Their death. It would be like the battle of New Yuva he had heard from the messengers. Armed with only their Ribbon Swords and a scant handful of repeating singularity cannons, they were sitting ducks. The Walking God was a fool to refuse to build ships and heavy weaponry for his soldiers.

Seveight grasped his mask with his only hand. He could not think like this. As a revealer his mind had been expanded for his disjunctions, giving him more freewill in his thoughts. But he could not believe such blasphemy. What's more, should someone notice his lapse in piety, he would certainly be put to death in an instant. 'It's just the stress', he told himself. The ranks of soldiers marched past him, and he could not help noticing how ragged they were. These were troops that had fought the Demon's insurgents. Yet another blow to their chances at survival.

Seveight steadied himself. The time was for strength, not doubts. They would fight and die for their Lord, no matter the odds against them. They would give the Tal'po every last ounce of their might until either they or themselves would be ground into the dirt of this world.

"Alright everyone! Kill and die for our Walking Lord!", he shouted. The troops responded with shrieks and shrills of excitement. Seveight felt like he had personally killed each and everyone of those soldiers at that moment.


----------

The Core Fortress

"Where is he!? Where is that bastard!?", screamed the Walking God at one of the Disjunctors. He snatched it with his long tail, dwarfing the temple cleric as he lifted it to his face. "Where is Zerone!?"

Terrified, the disjunctor choked out, "He's....He's been traced to a section of space not far from our own Enclave in the other galaxy, near the Suntors' territory and Omic lands."

The Walking God brought up a map in his HUD display on his armored helmet. His arm visibly shook as his rage built.

"You mean the Torpals.....am I right?" he hissed, barely containing his anger.

"Yes, my Lord. It seems this is his most likely location. We believe he may be trying to gain their hel-". The Walking God's tail began to constrict around the Disjunctor's neck.

"I do not want to hear that the Torpals are aiding him! Do you have any idea how difficult it will be if they get involved, or even worse, backed up with what Zerone knows?".

The Disjunctor began to go limp in his tail's grip, but before it was throttled to death, he flung the body to the wall. It slammed into the stone, spraying blood across it like a sadistic mural. The Disjunctor struggled to stand on his twisted mechanical legs, but still was able to give a decent bow to his Lord before passing out.

The Walking God stood silent for some time, his tail flicking back and forth in contemplation. "Templar!" he shouted, breaking the silence and causing everyone in the room to jump. A templar standing nearby sprinted to him, kneeling on one metallic leg. "Prepare my battle armor. I believe I will be needing it shortly".


---------

Surface of The Offering

Fouronesix could not stand how adorable the new arrivals were. Thousands of Omics, mostly civilians and others caught off-guard, were being conveyed through a portal to the Temple for Mask implantation. He scampered up to the line to get a better look at them. Tiny little rodent-like creatures with three tails, each one sedated and wraped up in a coccoon of super-strong polymers. His eyes shined with delight at the thought of having something so cute as a playmate/worshipper.

"Watch out, Holy one", said a Berzerker working the line and handing the enslaved Omic to waitng Communicants down the line,"These Omics can be tricky. One single-handedly killed Sevefifteelevetwentione, after he had used his personal M-0 barrier". More Omics piled down the line. "Yep, you just never know with these ones".

His words were interrupted with shouting from further down the line. Apparently one of the Omics was pretending to be unconscious, had burst his way from his bonds, and now was scurrying up to the Holy Child. The Berzerker leapt in front of Fouronesix, but it did little to stop the charging, miniscule warrior. Within an instant, everything was gone, shifted from this reality. Only a huge round ditch remained.

At the bottom of the ditch, Fouronesix was crying. Blazing red sigils sprouted from his body. A gift from his father.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 15, 2007, 08:50:16 pm
  Back on New Yuva, the dead were being burried along with one seed. The seed would grow off these bodies faster than normal in the soil, so it was a perfect recycling method. Almost every tree and plant on New Yuva represented millions that had died in World Wars 1 to 4, and onward, despite that being long ago.


  However, there was a traitor among the Miali. One who would sympathize with their cause. 5th General, Uluc Taas. He quietly sent a message out to the Communicants, " I am Uluc Taas, 5th General of the Mialin army. I control a 5th of the army, my forces will be under your command, should you wish for it. I will do as you wish if no Fanatic Masks will be placed on my people. "
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 15, 2007, 09:00:17 pm
//Hello. This is acting representative of the Walking God, Fortitoo. While our Lord is preoccupied with current buisness, I'm sure he would be delighted to know that those who had devastated us would join our glorious cause. As the previous battle has shown us, our anti-orbital defenses were sorely inadequate in response to your people's naval forces. Before we can speak of immunity to our Fanatic mask implantation, you provide us a boon.

Destroy, deactivate, or otherwise negate the orbital defenses surroudning New Yuva so that we could send in our ground troops without disturbance. We will be awaiting your reply.//



((might be last post of the night, need to get off friend's comp, lol))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 15, 2007, 09:12:45 pm
//Very well.// He silently gave the order to destroy the other 4/5s of the Miali ships.


     Above New Yuva

 "Sir, the Jubilance is flying erratically," Reported a technician on the deck of the Falcon.

 "What's she doing?" Asked the Captain.

 "Sir, she's pointing towards us, and deploying her AaS fighters."

 He got out of his seat and walked over to the window, looking out towards the Jubilance. "Demand to know what they're doing."

 "Aye sir, Jubilance, report on your current actions...  They say it's a routine drill."

 He looked closely at it, then saw it's Massive Anti-Grav Cannons begin to glow. His eyes went wide with shock, " Oh shi- " The ship was cut in half, and blown apart before he could finish his sentence. All across the skies of New Yuva, the ships not under the 5th Generals command were being destroyed, the cannons taking care of 1/5, and the AaS fighters finishing off the rest.

   Mialin Command Center

Jundi, " What the hell is going on? Why are our own ships attacking us?! "

Taas, " Excuse me, nature calls. " With that, he walked out of the command center instead of going to the bathroom.

  Mec, " Sir I don't know. All the ships attacking seem to be under Taas' control. " With that, the generals looked at each other for a split-second. Then a bomb planted right before Taas left exploded, killing all but Mec. Mec however, was heavily injured, his left tail and leg blown off. It wasn't long before the medical personell arrived, and carted him off to be put on life support.

  With the orbital defenses gone, and the leadership of the Miali dead, injured, or traitorous, the future of the Miali suddenly seemed dim.

//I have taken out the command structure, and also destroyed the orbital defenses of New Yuva, and kept my own allied forces. What is the next objective?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tesla on September 16, 2007, 02:50:56 am
"Crap. Crap crap crap and some more crap"

Huur was banging the computer terminal he was sitting on front of. Omic were being gathered up like a harvest. The streets were deserted but for a few communicants.

"General Huur, once's actually outside the base right now."

"Don't worry, he'll never find it. Now on to more pressing matters. We can't use any Mark 2 Excriks* without causing massive damage to the entire planet, and we can't use any Mark 1s because they're not effective enough. Besides, most of our troops are captured already."

Suddenly the truth dawned on Huur. There was nothing they could do. They could run, and get killed by the few communicants outside. They could fight, and be defeated. There was only one thing; The thing Omic had evolved to do long ago. They were going to hide.

Huur typed a long chain of buttons on his computer terminal, and before anyone could stop him, there was a soft plop as the entire base sunk into Dimension X.

Outside, a couple of comunicants noticed when not only did a whole street dissapear, but reality folded over the gaps so it looked like it was never there.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 16, 2007, 08:35:36 am
//This is forerunner 03B, we have secondary confirmation of Communicants.//

//HQ responding, received confirmation. Initiating invasion defense protocol.//

//To Talan fleet within sector 001, converge immediately on Na'po, we have secondary confirmation of Communicants on the planet.//

//To Talan military units on Tal, prepare for shuttling down to Na'po immediately to fortify the residential areas.//

//To Na'po civilian command, begin evacuation of all non-combatant settlers immediately.//

//To Na'po mechanized vehicle units, converge on the coordinates of forerunner 03B and prepare for a preliminary strike.//

//To Na'po unmechanized units, complete fortifications wherever possible.//

//To Na'po airstrike units, refuel and lift off from your stations and coordinate with mechanized vehicle commands.//

//To Na'po comemrical command, discontinue all transport between planets with the exception of evacuation.//

The protocol commander checked the last item off of his list.

___________________________________________________

Some minutes later...

//This is MechVe 1DG5, please confirm Communicants in the clearing ahead MechAir Unit.//

//This is MechAir Unit, confirming sighting. I'm going in for a strafing run.//

The slender aerovehicle screeched toward the Communicants with terrifying speed, and though he feared being struck down by some advanced weaponry, as he zoomed in to attack an important looking group, he was unscatched. When he let go his weaponry, though, it seemed only to explode about the communicants and vanish. Well I'm not going for them next time, he thought at he zoomed away, but he never got far, because just as he was leaving, the Communicants finished setting up one of their precious few pieces of equiptment, and he was struck down.

//This is MechVe 1DG5, begin uniform assault.//

The missile and pennetration loaded, armor covered vehicles rolled forward and began lobbing explosives into the communicant camp and nonmechanized troops took refuge in the shrubs and starting shooting their basic plasma weaponry while aircraft from a nearby base began to fly towards the battlefield.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 16, 2007, 11:07:46 am
''Warlord!''

Ruyht was covered in ritual warlord outfit. Complete with skulls and body paint. He still wore his massive mask that covered his entire face.
He sat on a massive throne whilst the Chancellor moved and bowed before him.

''Supreme lord, the Communcants have found out where the traitor is. He is hiding Torpal territory.''

Ruyth wasn't surprised at all. The most logical place for Zerone to hide was in the lands of the empire the Communicants fear the most. Even the Walking God, in all his rage and anger would think twice before declaring war on the Torpals.

''Tell them,

that they have our support.''

''Are you sure, o mighty lord?"

''Yes.

Tell them that if they choose to make war on the Torpals, that they have the support of the Barroc.''

Ruyht knew that attacking the Torpals now was much less of a risk as before. This is an oppertunity that not even he can resist taking.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: microgta on September 16, 2007, 01:01:31 pm
((Great I leave for a week and a war starts.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Haseri on September 16, 2007, 01:11:08 pm
((Hey at least you are in time with them))

//This is Fury-Gold leader, all units copy?//
//Copy//
//Copy//
//Copy//
//Co.y//
//C..y//
//C...//
//OK we got a bit of static, heading for closest red, we locate any protection generators, mark 'em and distroy them, clear?//
//Aye//
Unfortuneatly, a rather young, gung-ho Has'ri, named Pierrepore, decided to go ahead of the squadren. Had he survived, he would have been shot for insubordination, but turns out he was divided by zero and infinte number of times, before disapperaing all together.
//All units, pull up, pull up!//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on September 16, 2007, 06:29:48 pm
Grand Battle

The large protection sheild had fallen and the sheild generators destroyed. Only one remained, but it had linked up with the Admiral Klon to help with recharging the ships shields.

The Kratair fleet was focusing most of its fire on the Admiral Klon. Large globs of energy and contact weapons streaked towards the massive starship, trying to punch through the sheilds and cause damage. Because of the Admiral Klon's design, very little was getting through.

"What's the status on the sheilds?" Duhy asked his techs who were scurrying around the bridge in the heat of battle.

"Cargo bays 3-10 are fully charged. 1 and 2 are drained about halfway and slowly going down. The main shields are near 75% and the backup shields are at 90%, sir," a tech answered, pounding away at his computer.

"Alright, i want backup generators 1 and 2 recharging downed shields. The other backup generators i want charging the weaponry. We need to get more fire on the enemy," Duhy said. He was just happy that he had a shield generator pouring energy into his ship.

Large chunks of dead ships were floating everywhere. A huge beam of energy struck an Iinknii ship that had its shields down. It burned through the front hull and slowly pushed the ship back. Another Iinknii ship moved in front of it, trying to provide protection as well as holding the ranks of the Iinknii fleet.

"I want some collectors up here," Duhy said. "Get them to stand back for now, but have them ready to move in at a moments notice."

"Roger that," the Messenger said as he went to work coding the message.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 16, 2007, 06:42:57 pm
"Sir, their large sheilds are down."

"Excellent." said Taron. "Let's get the Daggers out there."

Seconds after the gave the orders, long fighters that looked like miniature impalers came out of the Capital ship as well as the battleships.  Streaking at blindingly high speeds towards the enemy capital ship, Taron gave one quick order before they went into action.

"Send in a few test ships to check on the status of their sheilds."

And with that, a few dozen daggers flew out of formation and straight into the Iinknii capital ship, imbedding themselves deep in the hull.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on September 16, 2007, 10:15:54 pm
Deep within the Fredonian Alliance's Capitol Station, a hurried meeting was being held between Commander Acheas (via a secure hologram link), General Ixx of the Vish, and the Fredonian representative.  Commander Acheas began.

"Sir, we have news on the war with the Walking God from the Alliance of Honor.  New Yuva seems to have repelled a Communicant invasion, but may be under attack again.  Reports are coming in that the Talans are also under attack, and New Omix is being ransacked.  Massive space battles are also being waged on behalf of the Communicants.  Sir, my troops are begging to join the fight.  The AoH Capitol doesn't seem to be a target.  Please, let us move on to a real battlefield.  If we could just-"

"That's enough Commander.  Your forces will stay where they are.  The Communicants could move instantly, so the AoH Capitol is still in very real danger.  However, we-"

"Then let me go," said General Ixx.  "My people haven't had a worthy foe since... well, since fighting the Fredonians, Sir, in one form or another.  These Communicants are real warriors, not untrained rebels or drugged out protesters.  Let us go to them.  The battlefields will be soaked with their blood, the air filled with their tortured screams.  We will tear them limb from limb, we will feast on-"

Enough, General! Try to control yourself, and wipe up that drool.  As I was saying before being interrupted...  Commander Acheas, your forces will stay in place at the AoH Capitol.  However, we will allow a limited force to engage the enemy.  Those who volunteer will be under the command of the good General here, as well as General Odyss.  But I will make this perfectly clear now, and many times later: Should the Altered return, you will report back to FA space immediately.

"Yes, Sir!  Thank you, Sir!" said both of the leaders.  After a short pause, Acheas spoke up.  "Sir, there was one other thing.  If we are to engage the Communicants, do you think we could convince the Yessimmee to fight?"

"Hmm... it's unlikely.  But the Communicants are the kind of threat they would agree to fight.  If anyone could convince them to come out of isolation, it would be General Odyss.  I'll have him go to their representative and see what can be done."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 20, 2007, 06:23:00 pm
Na'po

Seveight crawled out from a pile of his own bodyguards. An explosive shell had landed nearby, taking out his cohorts. He couldn't see anything on his left side, and after reaching up with his one arm to investigate, he found that a peice of shrapnel had pierced his mask and destryoed his left pair of eyes. 'After this war, the only thing left of me will be an angry stump', thought Seveight, chuckling a bit from his dark sense of humor. His mirth was broken by the sight of a Tal'po vehicle crashing through a patch of trees nearby. The behemoth machine was heading straight for him, ready to crush him like an insect.

He struggled to free his legs from the bodies of his minions as the Tal'po contraption loomed closer. In desperation, he activated his leg release. With a loud snap, the mechanical legs fell limp as Seveight launched himself towards the vehicle. His arm glowed brightly witth Disjunction sigils. He slammed into it's hull, bringing his glowing claws to touch it's metal armor.

"Division!"

The warmachine exploded violently, it's molecules being divided by zero. The explosion would have consumed Seveight and indeed the entire planet, had he not encapsulated the vehicle in an M-0 shield. 'Controlled annihilation', He thought. The sigils used in the disjunction had grown so hot from energy that his sole arm had the symbols burned into his flesh, leaving scars an inch deep. 'I'm not doing that one again for some time'. Seveight felt particularly foolish. He had abandoned his mechanical transportation, destroyed his remaining arm in defense, and now was slowly bleeding to death from his own utilization of a disjunction too powerful for him to control.

Using his tail, he dragged himself to relative safety under one of the felled trees. 'Ha, guess I wont be an angry stump after all', he thought - the last thoughts he had before he fell unconscious.

------

The brutal fighting had dragged on into the dusk. Tal'po vehicles rumbled uncontested through the forrest, lobbing explosive rounds at anything roughly shaped like a Communicant. The skulking Invaders hid as well as they could from the lumbering mechnical monstrosities, attacking only when they had the benefit of numbers and suprise. The Communicant heavy guns did their best to keep the airspace clear of fighters, but there were simply too many. The Communicant regulars utilized ambush tactics at roving Tal'po troops, and stayed to the shrubs to avoid fire from their devastating guns.

------

The Core Fortress

The Walking God stood on his tail with his arms hed out wide as numerous attendants swarmed him, placing on components of his battle armor. The stench of the bodies from the previous battle still wafted from it, making the Communicant Diety smell like a walking corpse, instead of a walking god. Amidst the flurry of movement, He listened to the message sent by Fourtitoo.

"Hmm", he muttered, "So there's some defectors in the Miali ranks". He twisted his head around to speak to a nearby Holy Guard. "Ready another assualt on New Yuva. Multiple portals this time, we can't consolidate our forces". Peering down at his armor, he noticed how clean it was, despite the smell. It was not a suit of armor befitting a vengeful god. "And ready a battalion of Holy Guards, I fell like a little bit of practice before the battle with the Torpals".

The Guard nodded, then vanished in a flash of light and symbols. The Walking God began formulating  his plan of attack on the Miali in his head. Sudden realization struck him, and he rushed to the corner of the Holy Chambers, to the Com-Matrix. His servants were flung to the side in his excitement.

"I'm taking the Com-Matrix with me, so there isn't a repeat of Zerone's treachery".

One of the servants spoke up, "My lord, how will it be powered?"

The Walking God dismissed the little one's worries "I will power it". With no delay he plugged the Com-Matrix into his armor's power pack. It emitted a dull whine as it strained the power pack's ability to generate energy. With an iron-strong conecntration the Walking God connected his own Disjunction to the Com-Matrix, both powering it and protecting it.

"How long can you keep it powered, Great One?"

"Long enough. Now finish your duties, I would like to get some blood on this armor soon".

--------

New Yuva

Across the surface of New Yuva, many new portals opened and new hordes of Communicants flodded through. Scurrying amoungst the plodding regulars were new troops. They were small, with an equally small mask covering a rodent face, and three tails sporting three individual miniscule Ribbon Swords. Some hitched rides on the larger, faster running regulars. Their tiny eyes were filled with hate and zeal, eager to do battle with their new Diety's enemies.

Near the fortress that spelled defeat for the prior Invasion, the Walking God appeared. His enormous armor gleamed in the sunlight, ready to be stained with the sweet blood of vengence. Following closely behind him were thousands of Holy Guard, ready to follow their lord to the very end.

The Walking God peered at the battle-worn fortress. "Let's finish this".

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 20, 2007, 07:02:51 pm
Tank commander Zek was worried. According to these communication logs, he was now in command. There were at least four commanders above him. This isn't good, he thought.

The Talans were taking heavy losses.

The blitz on the Communicant position seemed stunningly successful as a number of bewildered enemies were cut down, but these were viscious fighters, and the advantage was soon naught.

They learn quickly, he realized with worry, and they are strong when they want to be.

The image of the tank in front of him vanishing in a flash of light still burned in his memory.


The command screen beeped, and the turrent swung around to fire at a just-detected communicant. One...two...three, the smoke cleared, but no dead Communicant. "Death by Starlight!" He swore. The artillery couldn't send anything else in while the mech units were here, and tanks were going down rapidly from the massive enemy forces that somehow managed to conceal themselves. The only way to make good of this situation was to pull out and wait for reorganization.


//Pull back to secondary command point.// He sent the message to the entire contingent, and the surviving tanks pulled out of the brush; all but the two destroyed on their way out. The artillery began to once again fire, but it was almost useless now that the attack had fallen so much vegitation to deflect the shards.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 20, 2007, 07:49:30 pm
 The Creed's Fist army had already subdued the resistant forces, having killed nearly 2/5ths of the army. Their orders were not to fight the Communicants, as the self-proclaimed Mialin Emporer had said they were allies. In the fortress, a few C.F. Miali soldiers were waiting in their formal salute at the broken gate to inform the Walking God of the victory against all resisters. This situation was the same all over New Yuva, with C.F. soldiers ready to welcome the Communicants to their sometimes bloody fortresses, after all, not all of the Miali had come peacefully.

 However, deep below the surface, 1st General Mec was being rebuilt with the newer robotic technology that the Miali had recently researched. There was little doubt the Miala would be very vengeful against Taas, when he was finally back up, despite being half robotic. Vengeful Miala were known to have their revenge, even if it took the rest of their lives.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 20, 2007, 08:47:35 pm
Na'po

A Communicant regular ran through the destroyed base camp, searching for any survivors. He passed over a section of scorched ground, indicative of a powerful Disjunction. Nearby was a pile of corpses, obviously dead in their dismembered state. He scanned the clearing, ever cautious of the booming sound of artillery in the distance. He spied a tail winding out from underneath a fallen tree. Rushing up to it, he peered at the hidden body.

"Lord Seveight!"

The fallen Disjunctor didn't respond. The regular reached over to Seveight's communication coupling. Plugging in, he scanned for vital signs. His lord's heart was fading, he had lost too much blood and the anti-coagulants being administered where not enough to staunch the flow without killing him outright. The regular pulled a small tube out from his arm, leading it to an input port on Seveight's mangled arm. Crimson blood began to flow through it, hopefully revitalizing the unconscious commander.

"My Master, can you hear me?", the Communicant yelled, shaking him slightly. At first, it seemed as if the pleas were in vain, but slowly Seveight began to regain consciousness. He looked up at his savior, his blurry vision only made worse with the absense of his two left eyes.

"Master! I am joyed you have survived!", the regular said ecstatically, "The Tal'po forces have retreated for now, but we are being bombarded by artillery. What should we do?"

Seveight lazily lifted his head to the regular, his entire body ached from the strain. "Die", he rasped, choking on blood in his throat. "It's not so bad after you've experienced it. And it's not like we have much of a choice in the matter at this point".

An artillery shell landed nearby, vaporizing a tree and sending volleys of splinters in every direction. The force of the blast knocked the regular to the ground and showered Seveight with a cloud of dirt, rocks and wood shards. He screamed in pain as the debris jabbed into his burn wounds. The torturing agony snapped him out of his stupor.

"Alright, now that hurt", he said as he tried to sit upright. "At the very least I'll try to stay alive long enough for them to pay for that". His breathing was shallow, but he did not want to show any weakness. The transferred blood was enough for him to at least get around. "My faithful Follower of Oneight, what is your name?".

The regular brought himself back up on his mechanical legs, brushing himself off. "My name is Threeleven, Sir", he said with a swift bow.

"Threeleven, see if you can salvage my legs in that pile of bodies, then send a message of counter-attack to the remaining troops. Tell them to arm their neural nullifiers. Charge the Tal'po troops and detonate. That should take out anything with a brain."

The soldier seemed hesitant. "My lord, that command can only be given by the Walking God. Have you recieved confirmation from him to use the 'Kill' command?"

"As a matter of fact," Seveight said, lifting himself up and leaning against the tree stump, "He did. It was a secret order he gave me should the invasion turn poorly. I'll transfer the authentication signal." He sent the authentication signal out, but it wasn't exactly as he said. It was an authentication for an earlier 'Kill' command, changed through Disjunction to align to this date. Seveight knew that any higher-level commanders would see through it, but they were not here. Should he be found out, it would be his execution, no doubt about that. But as far as he saw, he was already dead. The Walking God had sent everyone here to their deaths already. Might as well take out a few heathens before they are wiped out.

"Now all Communicant forces are to follow this, except for you. I still might need you around," he said, glancing at the tube hanging out from the recruit's arm.

Within minutes the the command was sent to all standing Communicant troops. Each one of them armed their Neural Nullifiers. A red warning appeared in their masks, telling them of how their sacrifice will be rememebered, and will surely grant them peace with the Walking God. As they charged out from their hiding places towards the Tal'po troops, prayers were recited from recordings giving them each their last rites. Hundreds were gunned down before they reached their targets, but thousands charged behind them, detonating their Nullififers as they made their way to the Tal'po troops. With each detonation came a low 'thump', then in a small radius everything living with a thought pattern simply fell to the ground, braindead.


--------


New Yuva

The Walking God strode proudly through the remains of the conquered fortress. His Holy Guards bowed before the Miali soldiers, noting them as friends among the Communicants. The sound of laughter echoed along the halls. Not the twisted laughter teh Walking God is knwon to indulge in, but laughter of true joy.

"Finally! A victory!", he said, his joy intermingled with exasperation. "Why has this galaxy been such a pain to conquer?!"

He turned to one of the victorious C.F. soldiers. "I would very much like to speak with your new Miali Emperor".
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 21, 2007, 10:21:30 am
 For a moment, he thought. Then he turned on his mic on the inside of his helmet and signalled the Taas to arrive, as there was no danger.

 " Sir, He has been waiting, he has great foresight. " As he finished his sentence, the Miali Emporer quickly strode around a corner, flanked by Hunter guards. " Welcome brothers, we have successfully subdued the none Creed's Fist soldiers. As you know, our entire population is armed, so it was a bit harder than usual. You are quite a large one aren't you? " Miali were relatively small in comparison, standing maybe 3 feet tall with their tails down, " So what are our plans? "
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 21, 2007, 12:28:28 pm
Na'po

The in-tank camera was the last thing to go out. The nullifier may work like an EMP, but the electronic shielding prevented it temporarily. It didn't protect the drivers.

The camera record a shining light, and Zek going suddenly limp, dead with no sign of wound.

There went two thirds of the mechanized units and almost all of the infantry; Only the artillery lay unharmed by the blast. The tanks could now be used against the Talans, and once the surviving commanders realized what had happened, they began to systematically detonate the unresponsive tanks. The guns were to many and too scattered to find. The commander dearly hoped enough Communicants died in the blast to make this worth it.

//Fall back to secondary fortifications.// Radioed the new leader of the division, and the column of vehicles made their way back towards the large fortified outpost some miles to the east. At least one third of the unresponsive tanks had to be left behind.

This isn't good, we're losing ground.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 21, 2007, 03:47:41 pm
New Yuva

"Ah, it is good to meet a new ally, especially one who would turn against his own for power. I can respect that", said the Walking God. "As allies, I planned to deploy an occupying force here, made up of some of our new converts". He motioned towards a swarm of small Omic Communicants. "These Omicants will police and enforce the alliance between us, and insure there are no further resistance against our new...friendship".


-------


Na'po

Within the decimated base of the Communicant invasion force, a shmmering portal appeared. Through it walked a large Communicant in shining armor - a Templar. He recoiled in surprise at the state the camp was in, with corpses and shattered machinery strewn about. He noticed Seveight leaning against a tree, and a Communicant regular busy working on a set of mechanical legs.

"Commander Seveight, what is the status of the invasion of Na'po?", the Templar asked.

Seveight straightened himself up, putting on his best show of dignity he could muster. "Tal'po casualties unknown. Friendly casualties estimated at 100% excluding this soldier and myself. Captured territory equals the perimeter of the destroyed base camp in which you stand. No converts have been captured."

"How is this possible?!" the templar exclaimed. "How can you have lost your entire attack force with nothing gained?"

Before Seveight could come up with some elaborate excuse for the losses, Threeleven blurted out in his naivety,"Lord Seveight executed the 'Kill' command, with Neural Nullifier modification, that our Great Lord had issued".

"There was no such order for the Nullifiers to be activated! Seveight! Do you realize the consequences of your actions?"

Seveight laughed at the Templars words. The laugh of someone who had nothing left to lose. "I realized the consequences before the Tal'po had even attacked. We were far too limited in number and strength for this invasion. Hopefully we took some Tal'po out before we met out inevitable fate."

The Templar said nothing. He knew the orders for dealing with rebellious acts. He charged the crippled commander at a full sprint, and with a graceful motion of his snaking Ribbon Sword, sliced the Disjunctor down the center of his head. A peaceful look spread across Seveight face, shortly before it split in half.

"Regular", said the templar as he whipped his balde wildly to clean the blood from it. Threeleven stood up stiff in attention,, dropping the late communicant's legs. "Did you have any part in this deception?"

"No my lord", Threeleven nervously choked out,"I merely followed my commander's orders".

"Well your following mine now. I will be leading this invasion until further notice. I will send a message back to the Staging world for reinforcements."

In a matter of hours, a new portal opened at the base camp, and through it came a scrambled assortement of troops. Mostly enslaved races, as it seemed the main body of regulars were being prepared for the attack on Torpal space. Enormous sneckts, agile Neiderks, and the ever evasive Omicants piled through, ready to take the abttle to the Tal'po once again.

--------

((note: Credit for Omicants goes to Alwayswatching. That name works way to well  ;D ))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 21, 2007, 03:53:11 pm
((Alright Taven, sorry for making you do so much but the Tal'po forces are pretty much fortifying their next position. Not much for me to reply to. I could make a post about the fleet returning to aid in bombardment...))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 21, 2007, 04:00:19 pm
((lol, no prob. I tend to write inactively. I gotta stop that...))

Na'po

The newly reinforced invasion began it's worldwide push for territory. The mammoth Sneckt Communicants in their thick Assualt Armor spearheaded the attack, with the nimble Neiderk troops following closely behind. The Omicants scuttled beneath the native underbrush, surrounding and flanking the Tal'po defenders and inclosing the fortified Outpost. Colosal warhammers in hand, the Sneckt troops charged at the Tal'po warriors.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 21, 2007, 04:02:42 pm
 Surface of New Yuva

 "These little rodents? They don't look like they could put up much of a fight." He seriously doubted that such a small thing could have a lot of power. "Are there any particular plans or orders you'd like to pass along, Walking God?" In truth, Taas had little to no thought of sticking with the Communicants. His goal was the absolute control of the Miali, and he had attained that. The Communicants might simply help to expand his empire. Should they begin to lose, he would quickly switch to the winning side. It was how he was. Taas was not a Miala to be easily trusted. This however, was entirely unknown to the Walking God.

 Near the Grav Orb of New Yuva

 A few engineers and scientists still loyal to the Mialin Union huddled around a metalic stretcher. On it, laid the 1st General, only now his left tail and leg were robotic. Part of his face was also robotic, replaced with various things that enhanced sensors among other things. He coughed a few times, and got off the stretcher. "Uluc Taas will die by my hands. Technician, bring me a sniper rifle. You, bring me the enhanced and shielded armor. I smell the death of certain Emporer is soon to occur." One of the scientists quickly said, "But sir, you are not entirely healed or combat-ready." "Wrong, I am completely healed, and my revenge will be taken. This insurgency will fall." With that, he took the sniper rifle now brought by the technician, and put on his enhanced and shielded armor. He stepped onto the lift, armed to the teeth, and ascended to a back-water building far out from the Fortress. His armor was the newest and best. Camoflauged, heavily shielded by multiple generators which could apply shielding where needed, nanobots to repair the armor and the robotic him, sensors that gave access to almost all forms of detection, and a few other assorted things.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Crazen on September 21, 2007, 07:14:41 pm
the chrome impirium

Draienaius tried to speak evenly, but his few words still came out raspy and dry.

"initiate the first prod"


even as he delivered the orders, fleet master neangeaili  sensed something awry.he had never seen ships  before that he didn't comand, and there was something unorderly about it.

~"all fleets, move just of range to your individual  intention*"~
-
(the ships spread out over the Galaxy and move in on the areas of combat)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 21, 2007, 08:19:32 pm
((Hokay, enough waiting for jossa to make a rebuttal in the big space battle.  To a new front!  And Jossa, henceforth, let's just update that battle thingy whenever, but take turns.))

Admiral Renvar was bored silly.  Damn space for being so vast.  He had yet to see a trace of any enemy ships.  Only the word of Commorode Taron was an indication that they were actually out there.

"Lietenanant Gred." he said sharply into his communicator, hailing a worker on the bridge from his office.

//Yes sir?// came the reply.

"Do we have any enemies on our scope?"

//No sir, we would have alerted you first thing.//

"And we've already sent a fleet to defend the AoH?"

//Yes sir, we went over that a few minutes ago.//

"Damn!"

Kavu stalked off from the communicator to go yell at a wall.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 26, 2007, 06:59:37 am
The Arena in Yasuor was filled with Barroc eager to see blood. It was a special program today, after all: Elbeast Females, black-market Mon-Krai droids and Furcoats. Even Warlord Ruyht was present at the event. Sitting highly in a special box, he and his Hunter bodyguard were enjoying the spectacle like every Barroc would. It was then that a messenger walked towards Ruyht and whispered in his ear.

''Sir, I have some news for you.
The Iinkii haven't done anything lately and the Kraitair are scouring space, its only a matter of time before they find one of our trade vessels. I also think that the Counsel is growing impatient with your lack of action.''

Ruhyt stared in front of him for a while until he said anything back.

''Organise a warparty to attack Sherdia.''

''Why, o supreme lord?''

''Because of all the neutrals and anti-Communicants, the Sherdians are the most ill-prepared for war. They have a small army, albeit elite; they have no navy except for small police crafts and they only thing they have that can keep us out are their defences. Fest gas is a good resource, its excellent for powering industrial factories that are needed to establish Barroc supremacy over other races.''

''Alright, but how do we get through these defences?''

''Take lots of ships, bombard them from orbit and send the transports to the desert of Sherdia. They have one, massive city so it won't be very hard to cut off the snake's head.
Take 10 billion men, a few thousand cavalry, Faceless, the monks and 2 Cherufes. I am not going to underestimate them.''

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 27, 2007, 07:57:54 pm
New Yuva

The Walking God dismissed the new Mialian Emperor's worries,"These small 'rodents' put up quite a fight during the collection process. Only a small percent of my Temple Berserkers survived through the conflict, but we managed to gain enough of the small warriors to make an....interesting guard force. Their small size allows them to hide in places other troops would have difficulty in searching, and we have enhanced them with the very best in Communicant armor and weaponry".

A small Omicant leaped onto his shoulder and screamed, "For our Lord, my life!".

The Walking God chuckled a bit, "Not to mention their cuteness belies their savagery and tenacity. No one expects this little guy to tear your throat out. But he will. And he'll like it."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have some planning to do before the final battle against that demon and his gun-toting monkey allies".

With that, the he shifted out of space, teleporting away back to the Core Fortress. The small Omicant fell to the floor, staring eerily at the Mialian Emperor.


-------


((OOC: The Communicants sent an attack force to Sherdia as well. Perhaps they could combine their attack? ))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 27, 2007, 08:21:21 pm
  New Yuva

 Mec raced incredibly quickly towards the fortress, leaping onto it's walls and climbing. He leaped to a broken building over the heads of a few lazy guards who didn't notice him at all. He then planted his feet onto a broken wall, put his head and rifle over the top, and aimed in a few nanoseconds, and fired. Only a quarter second passed before the beam hit the Emporer right in the heart. There was no hope for the man now, revenge had been served. He then leaped down off the building, killing the lazy guards once he landed. After that, he simply leaped off the walls and raced back to the elevator...

 Taas however, was not one who would go without taking the rest with him. "Hahah... If I cannot lead the Miali, no one will!!!" He screamed as he was taking his last, dieing breath to pull out a simple small button that he had hidden for 20 years, and press it. Deep below, the four fusion generators that powered the Yuvan Grav Orb suddenly lost the computer constraints. It was only a matter of time before these mini-suns collided, and novaed. The Miala was truely one of the more insane ones. After that, he laughed a bit more, and died in the hands of his loyal soldiers.

  Below New Yuva, the dieing world.

 Mec expected to arrive to cheering, but he only arrived to panic. Miali were simply sitting down with no hope, knowing it was near-impossible to survive. "What the hell is going on?!" Asked Mec, angered. "Sir, the fusion generators have suddenly lost their contraints, they're going to collide and nova, killing us all." Replied an extremely numb technician. "What...?" Mec was then knocked out by a few scientists, who hoped to save the species. They attached skin-infusing experimental armor, that could never be removed. They literally dragged him to an old missile silo, stuffing him inside a capsule made for re-entry in the event of an emergency, and put a few growing Mialin eggs into it as well. After that, the capsule was quickly put into a missile, and launched. A paniced military did nothing to stop it, as they were desperately trying to get the broken communications array which had been built around the generators to work. The missile exited the Shield, which was breaking down, it was only a matter of time before New Yuva was pelted with UV rays. It launched it's cargo towards the last remaining non-Creed's Fist ship...

(That last part happened over about 30 minutes, so I'm giving you time to get your troops offworld taven. This is all part of a greater plan, so none of you bug me about it.)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 27, 2007, 09:14:59 pm
The Core Fortress

The Walking God teleported into his grand throneroom. He was greeted by a surprise attack embrace from Fouronesix. "I missed you Father, how did the battle go?"

"There was no battle. Miali had been overrun by the time we had gotten there", the Walking God said with a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry, Father, there's always more people to enslave and convert".

The walking God gave a half-hearted laugh, "I suppose that is true".

During this creepy family moment, A Disjunctor appeared in a flash behind them, is words filled with urgency, "My lord, there is trouble on Miali".

"What!?! I just left that forsaken planet! What could have gone wrong!?"

"It seems like there is some disturbance with their fusion generators. Their Grav Orbs are set to go nova any time now!"

The Walking God slammed his fist on the ground, "Why must that planet be such a trial to conquer!?!". He composed himself, letting his rage be surpressed. "Begin evacuation procedures. Priority to Disjuntors and Temple officials, then -"

"Don't leave the cute fuzzy guys!" interrupted Fouronesix, pulling on his father's cloak. The Walking God shook his head in annoyance.

"Put the Omicants as third priority. A last priority evacuate the regulars. Close off the portals before the planet goes nova, regardless of who is left on the planet."

"Yes sir!". The Disjuntor dissappeared through his portal once more.

--------

New Yuva

Accross the planet, the portals that once were used to invade were now shifted for evacuation. The numerous hordes stormed through the yawning accesses, led by the swarms of Omicants. Disjunctors popped off of the planet in their own personal teleportations. The ground began to rumble as the planet moved closer and closer towards destruction.

"That's it, we can take no more!", shouted a Disjunctor. "Shut down the gates!". The portals began to shrink. Many Communicants rushing towards them were cut in half as part of them are teleported to the staging planet, leaving the other half on New Yuva, their mechanical legs still kicking. The Regulars climbed over each other in desperation to retreat from the dying planet. With an ear-shattering 'Bang', the portals snapped shut, stranding the remaining Communicants.

Roughly four million Communicant regulars awaited their inevitable fate. Within their masks, final rites were played....

----------

((resurrected from page 6))
Sherdia

Upon the planet Sherdia, a massive portal shimmered in the air nearby the expansive industrial city. Out from the portal sprinted a column of Communicants nearly a mile wide. Running at nearly 40 mph, they quickly closed the gap between the portal and the Sherdian city.

A Templar slowly walked out of his personal disjunction portal. He felt at home on this dry, arid dustball. It reminded him of the factory that he worked and slept in. With unrelenting glee, he unsheathed his Ribbon Swords; the flat, thin blades coiling and slithering under his control. Turning on the overdrive on his mechanical legs, he dashed towards the city's walls, ready to prove his worth to the Walking God.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on September 27, 2007, 09:36:20 pm
//Oh a child? How cute. I guess the mighty God is still attached to his mortal acts// The swarm of little nano machines once again appears, this time from inside the Walking Gods armor.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on September 27, 2007, 09:38:27 pm
Sherdia

Yakal,the cheif of defense, screamed into his com: "EVERYONE! POSTIONS! FIRE AT WILL! SEND A MESSAGE TO I'MK, NOW!"

The guards on top of the wall began to fire shots out of the illegal weapons,hundreds of shots in a clip and the guns were automatic. It probably still won't be enough.

Deep booms sounded from behind the walls as the pirate's artillary began to fire at the rushing Communicants.....

Yakal grinned as he lifted his sniper and began to fire(at fire rounds a second) into the rushing mob of troops.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 27, 2007, 10:20:08 pm
The Core Fortress

The Walking God peered at the shifting mass of nano machines before him. "Hmm, so the Kratok machines decide to reveal themselves once more. And from my own armor no less!"

He reached over with his arm and pulled Fouronesix behind him, shielding him from the tiny swarm. "Tell me, what is it that you would speak to me about, to do something so brazen as to hide within my armor!?"


-----

Sherdia

The Communicant mass surged forward through the hail of artillery and gunfire. Hundreds fell each second, only to be pushed by the ranks behind them or trampled beneath the horde's feet. They crashed upon the city's walls with the force of a tsunami, digging their Ribbon Sword blade tips into the fortress. They began to climb up the formidable defenses under the constant fire, several were stripped from their position to fall upon their comrades below. Slowly, the wall began to take the appearance of a moving carpet of flailing limbs and metal.

The Templar hid behind his Ribbon Sword, coiled around itself to form a small shield. This is what he was waiting for. A real battle. He jumped on the backs of the regulars to get closer to the Sherdian enclosure, and closer to blooshed.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on September 27, 2007, 10:25:57 pm
//I would figure it would be less of an intrusion then being inside your body. Netherless, we/I am just looking for a suitable target for our own.... weapons. Sorry if we Startled you, my Lord//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on September 27, 2007, 10:49:36 pm
The Core Fortress

The Communicant deity looked at the nano machines with suspicion. "Very well. If you wish to aid in the invasion efforts, I have heard that the forces on Na'po could require reinforcements. They are the follow-up for a failed previous invasion. Kratok assistance would help to solidify our....alliance."

-----------


Cardotyrannis IV, Torpal capital

In a busy street on Cardotyrannis IV, a small, round, spiralling portal manifested. It was a Disjunction portal, one which was an old and outdateded form. The nearby Torpals were surprised, but readied to rip the incoming Communicant scourge to peices. Instead of the normal form of a masked, armored invader, a relatively small Communicant in brown robes popped out of the rift in space.

With a desperate voice, the small communicant screamed, "Stay your hand, I beg you! I have not come in violence. I wish for an audience with your warlord. It is of a matter of great importance!"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on September 27, 2007, 11:18:02 pm
//Ah.. Very good yes.... What in the flames name is a Na'Po? Probably one Wexxian idiot creatures' planets. I'll... check up on them//

The machines quickly spread apart, becoming completly invisible to anything short of a atomic microscope, simply deactivating as he/them changed bodies to a ship.


Somewhere in the deep borders of space, an ancient old Kratokian ship activated to life. It's invisibility shields went down for just a moment, then starting back up, quickly identifying its position and setting towards breaches of omic space. /"It's a start at least/" He/They said, with a sigh.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Snake on September 28, 2007, 04:55:19 am
  New Yuva, the dieing world

 If they could've, the Miali would've saved as many people as they could, including the Communicant regulars. All life was to be valued, but there just wasn't time for the entire populance to leave... The ships in orbit had no idea what was going on, as the com. array was completely melted deep below New Yuva. Across the world, they all hugged each other no matter the faction, said their good-byes, and then the entire Miali went into a world-wide deep meditation, awaiting their fate. However, there was one last buoy of hope, a capsule speeding towards the Valiant. Mere nanoseconds before the Valiant would've been destroyed, it's onboard computer knew what was happening, and suddenly warped it away, carrying the capsule with it, to where only creator knows where...

The End for the Miali? or a new beginning?
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on September 28, 2007, 09:05:45 am
What was New Yuva

A small ship had been sitting in space near Near Yuva, quietly observing the planet below.  Sensors onboard suddenly picked up a huge spike in activity.  Before the pilot could make any sense of the readings, the planet novaed.  Safety protocols kicked in, and in an instant the small ship was on the other side of the solar system.

"What?! No, No! Take me back!!" the Gocket pilot screamed as she punched a few buttons.  The ship jumped again, to a safe distance around the remains of New Yuva.  It's gone... just, gone.  Why would those... those monsters blow up a planet they had already conquered?  The pilot shook with rage and sadness.  She pushed a few more buttons and the ship distorted wildly, then was gone.

Fredonian Alliance Capitol

Generals Odyss ad Ixx met in a command room at the southern pole of the Capitol Station to look over war preparations.

"It looks like our fleet will consist of a dozen Class 3's, three Class 4's, and the Factimilitus II," said Odyss as he looked over a list of ships that had volunteered to fight the Communicants.

"Mm.  That should be enough to have an impact on one front of the war at a time.  All that's left is to decide which battle to join." Ixx paused for a second.  "Have you spoken to the Yessimmee rep. yet?"

"No, not yet.  I was just about to go to him."

Just then a panel on the wall began to blink, then displayed the newest report from New Yuva.  General Odyss's eye began to twitch, and General Ixx licked his lips.

"That... that might make it easier to get the Yessimmee to join.  Ixx, get the fleet ready to move out at a second's notice.  You have full command until I return from my visit with the representative."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on September 28, 2007, 12:36:52 pm
Cardotyrannis IV, Torpal capital

In a busy street on Cardotyrannis IV, a small, round, spiralling portal manifested. It was a Disjunction portal, one which was an old and outdateded form. The nearby Torpals were surprised, but readied to rip the incoming Communicant scourge to peices. Instead of the normal form of a masked, armored invader, a relatively small Communicant in brown robes popped out of the rift in space.

With a desperate voice, the small communicant screamed, "Stay your hand, I beg you! I have not come in violence. I wish for an audience with your warlord. It is of a matter of great importance!"


Luckily for the small communicant, a few members of the torpalian honor guard were stationed nearby.  Shortly after being contacted, a detachment arrived on the scene.

"This communicant wants to see a general, sirs." One of the onlookers explained.

After quickly looking the communicant over, the leader of the detachment spoke. "Well...I suppose that can be arranged. You've come to the right place, at least." The honor guard led him away.

The communicant found himself in a spacious room, where he sat, accompanied by honor guard members. After a few short hours, a torpal wearing a heavily-decorated uniform entered the room. The torpal identified himself as a General Saull.

"Why have you asked to see me?"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on September 28, 2007, 12:54:16 pm
Na'po

   The Talan defenders weren't ready for the defeating roar that accompanied the charging communicants. Combat on Tal had been about fighting from a distances for centuries; first ivory ballistae, all the way to the chain impactors and explosive launchers. The ribbon blades made an unwelcome foe. One might see the front soldiers -newly arrived reinforcements- making desperate shots backwards as they retreated to behind the mechanized forces en masse. The fear of these fanatic aliens saw no end, and the policing troops that had never gone on any military expedition were not exactly the proper troops to fight off one of the strongest armies in the galaxy.
   The great clamor that was the battle the occasional tank explosion showed the Communicants were making unwelcome gains over the already small force. The retreating infantry and the artillery being unable to fire at the direct contact struggle didn't help.
   The Commander knew that he would need to do something; if the lines broke here then it was only a short time before the Communicants would take all of Na'po and move on to Tal. He then received the information he was was waiting for. The Imperial Talan fleet had reentered the system; shock troops and all. He sent out a message to what little troops he had left. They were to fall back to the third and final defensive line and pray to the stars that the ships made it here in time.

   A few tanks stayed behind and held off the Communicants while the rest retreated, straggling infantrymen jumping on for a ride and artillery in the fore; although a few of those also stayed and would fire at the more dominantly Communicant area. The Commander truly hoped that his plan would work.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on September 28, 2007, 04:04:56 pm
Sherdia

The regulars began to fall back, having heavy cover fire from crude barricades in the streets(made of cars, wood, whatever could be found).

Yakal had had the satisfaction of making quite a few kills. He scampered away, leaving the battlefield and heading for the headquaters.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 28, 2007, 04:19:23 pm
Above Sherdia

Had there not been a war taking place on the surface, an observant viewer may have noticed when a large area of the sky high above Sherdia disapeared for a moment.  Seconds later, a massive Kratairian fleet appeared out of thin air.

//This is Kratairian capital ship Leviathan hailing Sherdian command.  If you hear us respond.  We request permission to aid you in combat and direction.  What shall we bombard for you today?  Where do you need land support?//

Admiral Renvar grinned maniacly after sending out the message.  Should they not recive an answer, they would have no choice but to assume the communicants are already in control.  Either way, he would get to see some combat at long last.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on September 28, 2007, 04:21:34 pm
//Hello. This is defense chief Yakal. We need heavy land support near and in the main city, as soon as possible. We are being overrun.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 28, 2007, 04:36:09 pm
//Can do// Kavu said back chipperly while snapping his fingers, indicating that the others on the bridge should get about doing that.  //But in all seriousness, do you need something bombarded.  Anything.  You cna give us exact locaiton and size of the crater and we can do it.  My gunners here are bored silly and they would love to send some Communicant organs flying.//

Meanwhile, docking bays on the Leviathan and accompianing battleships opend wide to let out a torrent of various craft.  Giant 300 ft tall Kratairan battle cruisers came out in the dozens.  These giant tanks brisled with hydrogen weaponry on every concivable face.  Before long, they were flying over top of the sea of communicants, drowning them in molten plasma that fell like rain from the turrets.

A number of smaller craft also came down, directed at the city itself.  Comming down in courtyards and other open areas, the daggers stood upright, long noses burried into the ground.  As the ships ports opened, Kratairan troops came out, while other battlecruisers flew low overhead to let more ground troops hop out, some on the opposite side of the Communicants from the city.  In total, the ground troops numbered around 8000.  Heavily armed and well trained, the Kratairs wasted no time engaging.  Plasma flew at the Communcants from all angles.

Renvar stood on the bridge of the Leviathan, gazing down at the battlefield bellow.  His grin had not faded from his face since hearing of this oppertunity.  And he was not alone.  More fleets would come, until the sky was blocked out by them.  The communicants would burn.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on September 28, 2007, 04:39:02 pm
// Any Communicant troops outside the walls are fair game. As long as you don't damage the remains of the wall. We need as many barriers as possible.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 28, 2007, 04:47:36 pm
//Aye aye!// replied Kavu while snapping his fingers as before.  Moments later the Battle Cruisers flew out a bit further seconds before a number of blasts went off at the Communicant portal, creating deep craters, meant to slow down those teleporting in.  Then, the Kratairan Battle cruisers returned to their possiion swarming overhead.  Now and then, a bright streak of light would find it's way through and strike the Communicants bellow, the hot plasma melting almost instantly through metal, flesh and bone.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on September 29, 2007, 10:55:47 am
Na'po

Drifting through space halfheartedly, the Noasaur starship Havoc and it's accompanying fleet of nearly 30 cruisers stumbled upon the Talan system. A quick scan discovered beings with Communicant technology, and as the message passed through the craft, the legions inside began to bustle with excitement. On a secure channel, Commander Kailaj transmitted to the remaining Talan forces;

//We see that there are Communicants on your world. Are you in need of assistance?//

While she waited for the reply, she broadcasted a simple message to all non-Talan forces...

//Prepare, for we are here...//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 30, 2007, 05:41:58 am
Yu'ro was given position as General of the invading forces. Since Barroc were primitive, they had to invade the old way: With ships.
''Sir!'' The Captain yelled from deck.
''Yes?''
''The Communcants have already invaded Sherdia! They have entered the city and are requesting a joint attack.''
''Sure, lets land.''
''We, ummm cant do that sir.''
''Why not?''
''A Kratair fleet is in orbit of Sherdia and is bombarding the Communicant forces.''
Yu'ro's stomacheturned. The last people he wanted to fight against in space were the Kraitair. He knew he had to get the transports on Sherdia as fast as possible.
''Tell the transports to use their cloaks.''

Barroc cloaks, like so many Barroc things were primitive and most likely stolen from more advanced species. They last only for an hour or so and have to recharged before it can be used again. It was perfect in events like these when Barroc needed to haul ass as fast as possible.

The transports darted past the Kraitair ships and landed a few kilometres next to the city and started to unload. The ships that didn't have any units on them started to line up against the Kraitair fleet and prepare for combat.

Sherdia
The Barroc infantry ran out of the transports and started to line up. Same went for the Cavalry, Chariots Faceless and monks. Only one transport didn't unload.

Yu'ro walked before the billions of Barroc.
''Barroc! Over there are the Sherdians. They cower and hide behind their walls and barricades instead of facing us like worthy adversaries! Our friends, the Communicants have already invaded their city and are still pouring out of their portals. I say we help them, what say you?''
Millions of roars suddenly sounded from the Barroc ranks.
Horns blew and the billions of Barroc Infantry ran towards the walls of the city.

Like the Communicants, hundreds of Barroc were shot down but they were replaced by hundreds more.
As the Barroc reached the walls they lined up and waited for the Great Bombardiers to arrive.
Once two divisions (1 division = 1.000.000) of Great Bombardiers arrived they started to fire at the wall to create a breach.

It took 20 rounds before a breach was made and the Barroc infantry ran through it, combining the Communicant forces with their own.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 30, 2007, 08:46:30 am
//Sir, the Barroc have arrived!  Their troops seem to come out of nowhere.  I have reason to belive their ships may be cloaked.// came a voice over the Leviathan's comm.

"Roger that." said a lieutenant.  "Admiral, course of action?"

Kavu sat for a moment to think before saying, "Best to be safe, let's get a small sun out there and head inside.  Keep one out to keep watch and continue the bombardment."

"Yes sir." said the lieutenant as outside the ship, hydrogen started swirling in the begginings of the sun.

Meanwhile on the ground, the troops were having a tough time.  Despite the support of the Battle Cruisers, the enemies numbers were just too overwhelming.  A sea of fire rained down on the troops, but it was only a matter of time.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on September 30, 2007, 10:03:25 am
Sherdia Orbit
''Sir!''
The Captain of the remaing Barroc fleet was an old veteran. He had four long antennae and didn't think highly of the Kraitair.
''Yes?'' The captain replied.
''The Kraitair are pumping hydrogen into a sun!''
The Captain quirked a brow. He was unable to comprehend warfare in this manner.
''Let them play with spaceballs. In the meanwhile, why won't we give them a taste of good ol' Barroc steel?'' he grinned.

The Barroc ships suddenly opended a small hatch at their sides and from that hatch armour started to cover the ships. This armour was covered in a thick layer of diamond and crystal which was meant for deflecting energy and plasma attacks. Once the armour was done covering the ship the hatch revealed rows of cannons at both sides of the ship but none at the front.
''FIRE!''
The cannons at the sides fired after eachother and fired massive steel balls meant to damage ships as much as possible.

''Sir? Shall we unleash the swarm?''

The Captain stared in front of him for a while before nodding a ''no''.

''Sir?! Are you sure?! We don't know what kind of witchcraft they are going to pull.''

The Captain sighed. He knew that the Second-In-Command was right.

''Okay. Unleash the Swarm.''

Suddenly the the bottoms of the Barroc dreadnoughts started to lower, revealing rows of millions of small ships. Suddenly the lights went on in those ships and they darted towards the Kraitair fleet.

Swarmers looked like robotic insects and were, like most Barroc units multi-functional. Some of them had a raiding part inside, others were computer-controlled and loaded with explosives for suicide attacks. Millions of them shot towards the enemy ships with small lights on and a blue engine trail.

Thousands hit the Kraitair ships in suicide attacks, others tried to land and sabotage the shields and defences of the ships with drilling devices whilst others attempted to board ships by drilling holes into the ships and letting raiding parties in. Others simply shot large, explosive bolts in an automatic way at the ships trying to destroy as much as possible whilst buzzing around.

From a distance it must have looked like insects attempting to bring down an animal.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on September 30, 2007, 12:29:33 pm
Above Sherdia

"F***!" yelled Kavu. "Do we have anymore daggers and troops?"

"Yes sir, but our numbers are limited."

"Whatever, send them out."

Mere moments after giving the order, a wing of a few dozen dagger craft flew out from the capital ship, followed closly by thousands of Iscer fighters, intenet on combatting the swarm.  The daggers moved quickly and went streaming towards the head Barroc ship while their larger cousins, the Implaers flew straight through some of the enemy craft.  Twisted metal floated in their areial battlefield, while some rained down onto the battle bellow.  The daggers, reaching their target, punged deep into the hull, while the crew onboard began preparations to exit into the Barroc ship.

The sun now fully formed, Kavu gave the order to colapse it.  In it's place a blackhole appeared.  Small enough to not have much of an effect on the planet bellow, but big enough to consume any ship careless enough to drift too close.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on September 30, 2007, 12:56:19 pm
Sherdia

Yakal was in the police station headquaters, discussing the plan of action.

"I say we form a revolution. We have enough civillians, enough weapons and enough time. Our troops will hold for another day, maybe. We've planted the charges, and lost the walls. Any other ideas/ No? I'm pressing the button then."

Yakal depressed a purple button on the wall.

Outside The Wall

Three hundred charges, buried underground, went off. The explosions killed thousands of Barroc and Communicant troops, but it wouldn't be enough. The forces behind the barricades had retreated to the police district.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 01, 2007, 01:07:41 am
Sherdia
Billions of Barroc infantry swarmed through the vast city attempting to kill or enslave as many Sherdians as possible, who were a rarity in the endless city by now. Barroc dragged dead and unconcience Sherdians to their camp which was established in a secured part of the city.
On occasion a Barroc soldier would step on one of the hidden charges and the hundreds of men surrounding him would die in the explosion.

Yu'ro wanted to use his trumpcard. He knew that the Sherdians would lose but take as much time and Barroc and Communicant lives as possible.

A long stream of Barroc soldiers led back to the camp, they carried loot, meat and Sherdians with them back to their one-man Yurts.

Several Barroc returned with around a dozen Sherdian captives. The Miljardurion (Barroc Centurion) lead the men back to the camp.

''Sir'' the Miljardurion said ''these brave men have entered Sherdian buildings and found these civilians unconscience on the stairs. They must have been knocked out by an explosion. We have reason to believe that the other Sherdians have retreated to shelters.''

Yu'ro didn't reply.
The Miljardurion looked a little impatient.
''Sir, these men have the right to keep these Sherdians as slaves.''
''They don't. The Sherdians will be killed and their meat shall be shared with all the brave soldiers of the entire army.''

A enraged soldier immediately ran forward so that he stood right in front of Yu'ro.
''According to our rules'' he yelled ''I have the right to keep whatever loot and spoils I collect myself and I don't have to share!''

Yu'ro turned around and walked away from the soldier. A few Barroc were standing around the event but the majority of the soldiers were running in and out of the camp like ants.

Yu'ro grabbed a scythe from a weapons rack and everything went quickly.

Yu'ro lunged backward and cut the soldier's throat, spraying the sidewalks and sand with black blood.

Suddenly everyone stopped with what they were doing and stared at Yu'ro and the dead soldier.

Yu'ro turned around around in circles, pointing his scythe at the masses. He was silently challenging the soldiers bravery. After a while he put the scythe back into the rack and the Barroc went back to their business.

Barroc rule isn't created by divine lineage and enforced by brute force, Barroc rule is created by brute force and enforced by divine lineage. The Barroc politics were primitive, cruel and simple.

The strongest rule.

Sherdia orbit
The Flagship was more armoured then most Barroc ships, which were already very armoured.
The diamond and crystal armour prevented most attacks to do serious damage. The Kraitair Daggers didn't get far enough into the ship to do much damage to the internal parts but got far enough in for boarding and destroyed a lot of the outer armour.

''WHAT? They are trying to board us, us?! I have Faceless cohorts here, monks here! GET THERE AND KILL THEM!''
The Captain was completely mad. He was angered that the Kraitair could do so many damage to them.

Suddenly however, he had a plan.

''Get the transports to attack the Kraitair fleet from the sides!''

All the transports, except for the one that held Yu'ro's trumpcard launched themselves from Sherdia and bombarded the Kraitair from the opposite side and unleashed their swarm.

The Faceless and the monks of the flag ship moved towards the places where the Daggers had breached the armour.

The Swarmers from the first fleet immediately attacked the Daggers and started to swarm over the Impaler's engines, trying to destroy them. The Swarmers from the second fleet homed in on the Leviathan and tryed to destroy it.

A few Barroc ships moved towards the Kraitair ships, trying to perform ramming and boarding actions.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on October 01, 2007, 11:09:00 am
Na'Po

On the borders of the Na'Po planet, after a few minutes of quivering nothing and light, a little slip in space opened and spit out the Kratok battle ship, leaving it visible for a few seconds, then just disapearing from all or atleast most current sensors.

/"Is this it? God damn planet... systems... It might actually not be all completly noteable. Oh well, Time to see if this is it."/

At that, a small ball of metal, maybe the size of a basketball, covered with frail unmeltable metal, split off out of the ship, and floated off through the air crashing into the atmosphere and planet.
After landing, the small ball of metal cracked apart, as a strange metallic slime crawled out.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 01, 2007, 12:01:37 pm
((The battle for Sherdia kinda reminds me of Churchill's plan to fight a street-by-street guerilla war in London would the Nazis start Operation Seelowe.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on October 01, 2007, 01:19:04 pm
((Sealion.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on October 01, 2007, 04:04:02 pm
Yakal grinned.

He looked at the other dozen Sherdia near him, all loaded down with weapons and ammo.

Yakal lifted up his sniper.

"Everyone, we've distrubited the weapons to civillains. The troops are defending. There's a few hundred troops from Kraitair troops in the district. The building is fortified. There's fifty of us, leader that used to be soliders, in the building. we're all heavily armed. Everyone ready? Get to positions!"

Yakal sprinted to the roof, the perfect sniping spot, along with a few other men.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Silverfish on October 01, 2007, 06:59:23 pm
A rather pointless message, originating from one of the more barren regions of the Folicans' planet, was suddenly sent to wherever any Communicants might receive it.

//Helloooo there! Whoo! Har har! I heard 'bout you guys...'Communimacants'..or somethin'. Try'n take everythin' on at once...//
 
More stupid laughter occurred...

//Not so easy, was it?! Hyeheheh...!//

Seemed a certain, anonymous folican had just felt like harassing someone...Pretty typical stuff. Nothing else came through, though.





Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 02, 2007, 04:49:42 am
((Sealion.))
((Seelowe is German for Sealion. I don't know how to make Umlauts with my keyboard so sorry if you misunderstood me.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 02, 2007, 07:51:58 pm
Above Sherdia

The crew of four above each of the impalers were having a good laugh.  Not only did they get to deal some of the most damage in the fleet, but something was trying to destroy their engine.  You can't break a Kratairian ship's engine, it's a sun!The ship was propelled forward by concentrated solar wind and magnetic force of the tiny suns kept in the back.  Sure, you could blow up the sun with enough effort, but not without alot of effort.

Meanwhile on board the Barroc's flagship, the Kratair popped out into the hallways on the edge of the ship.  Number about 200, they were fully suited with gleaming Kratairian battle armor, made of the same stuff as parts of the ships.  A bit heavy, but completly fireproof.  Their weaponry varied from standard plasma based rifles, to plasma lined nynth blades*, to shenii sprayers** and good old fashioned explosives.  Moving quickly, they charged through the ship, causing as many casualties and damage as they could on in their search for the bridge.

On the Leviathan, Kavu wasn't even faguly concerned.  They had yet to bring out the big guns and should the boarding party fail, there was always plan B.  He pushed a button on his chair and suddenly, one of the smaller Barroc battleships colapsed into a singularity.

After all, why kill them, when you can scare them into submission...

..and then kill them.



On Sherdia

Equiped in a similar manner to the boarding party, the landing force had little trouble slaughting the enemy, but their sheer numbers prooved to be irritating.  One would thing the story tall pile of burning corpses of their commerades would act as a deterant, but it didn't.  The Kratair had to admire them for that.  They were fearless.  Either that or stupid.


((* The nynth blade is the traditional melee weapon of the Kratair.  It consists of a curved blade that attaches to a gauntlet that locks onto the Kratair's hand.  It curves 180 degress around in a curve wide enough to be able ot loop around most creature's necks with little trouble.  They're typically wielded in pairs.  Plasma lined menas they've been updated with smal plasma generators which causes smal amounts of plasma to come out along the blade, allowing it to cut through anything that the plasma could melt.))

((** Shenii was orrigionaly the sap of a like named tree on the Kratairian's homeworld, but in more modern times has been synthesized.  It is similar to napalm.  The sprayer sends it out in a wide spray.  Shenni has properties similar to water in it's normal state but becomes sticky and thick once lit on fire.  It is highly flamable.  It burns for a long time and water won't put it out.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 03, 2007, 12:45:05 am
Sherdia Orbit
The Captain twitched.
He knew that this battle was going nowhere.

The Impalers were too tough to destroy but they simply knocked the Barroc ships around, not doing much damage but Barroc ships could only fire from the sides so spinning around was not a good thing.

The Captain said:'' Do we have any elite troops on board?''
''Yes sir, a few hundred Faceless, a few hundred monks and dozens of Upper-Monks.''
The Captain made a sigh of relief.
These troops were much different from the billions of Barroc hordes the Kraitair were used to fight.

The Faceless ran through the halls. These troops were the cream of Barroc warriorhood. Completely armoured with Steel plates, mail and crystal/diamond/marmer armour. This was a primitive equivelant of what the Kraitair were wearing. They carried matchlock rifles, twin katanas, naptha bombs and steel, barbed whips called Sarissas.

The Airvents on Barroc ships were not used for only air. They were used in these kind of cases by the monks. Uppermonks instantly smelled the Kraitair and followed the trail. The airvents were located both above and beneath the halls. The monks had surrounded the Kraitair, who were plowing their way through the basic Barroc infantry. Suddenly the airvents were opened and monks attack the Kraitair forces from above, underneath, the rear and the sides.
Barroc monks fought with nothing else but a monk robe, a Brushuum mask and their claws. They were lightning fast and attempted to grab enemies, rip their armour off and then stab them with their claws.

The Captain decided to make a rash decision. He ordered 2 ships to activate their reactor.

Barroc dreadnoughts were loaded with two extra powercreating machines besides the massive coal engine they have: Small blue grooves in the ship which were meant for taking in sunlight in case of EMP and emergency and a nuclear reactor meant for sudden bursts of power for the heavy ships.

The two ships loaded their reactors and one massive spear shaped spyre emerged from the front of each ship.

The reactor was done. Suddenly the engines made a massive burst of speed and the heavy Barroc ships shot forward with massive speed towards the Leviathan, smashing Swarmers and Iscer fighters away.

They drilled themselves into the Leviathan from two sides.

The ships weren't destroyed. They had simply drilled themselves into the Kraitair flagship. The spyres were meant for massive boarding actions. 1000.000 of Kuluch Narch's finest now entered the Leviathan from two sides at the cost of only 2 ships.

Sherdia
A Miljardurion ran towards Yu'ro.
''Sir! We know where the Sherdians are hiding! In a police district. Some of our Uppermonks smelled something and our scouts saw unusually large temperature heights in the buildings.
We think that their numbers have dubbeled, they must have drafted the citizens. Its heavily fortified with snipers and turrets everywhere.''
''Anymore news?'' Yu'ro said.
''Yes, the Kraitair have landed in the city.''

Yu'ro thought for a while. Then he said something.
''Send wave 2 and wave 3. We need them.''
''Wave 2 are the Chariots, Faceless, Monks and Cavalry, right? But whats the third one?''

Yu'ro was silent. He stood up and walked towards the Miljardurion, whispering in his ear.
''A Cherufe. A walking god.''

The Miljardurion was stunned. After a while he bowed and went towards the horn.

A massive horn was heard and it was followed by the marching of billions of men.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on October 03, 2007, 03:54:26 pm
Sherdian Fortress

Yakal paled.

"Guys? There's alot of them coming.... Billions"

Police District

A million civillians roared, waving their rifles and swords in the air.

They raced towards the oncoming horde, being slaughtered and attacking. The civillain army fought brutally, for this was their home, but they were struck down. Hundreds of thousands fired their rifles, and many missed. A few hit and did damage, but not much.

The remains of the civillain army attempted to flee back to their homes. The only obstacle to being dominated was the fortress.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 03, 2007, 06:00:31 pm
Above Sherdia

"Sir, the Barroc are boarding!"

"Alright then.  Standard protocol.  Lockdown.  Identify the exact location and light them up."

"Yes sir."

Moments later, alarms went off all throughout the ship as thick blast doors closed shut all over the place.  The bridge itself completly cut off, the elevator going up to it shut down.

Kavu was angry that they had broken his ship, so sent another one of their battleships to oblivion.

Meanwhile, on the Barroc flagship, the Kratarian troops were met with signifcant opposotion, but nothing they couldn't handle.  The monk's attempts to claw through the Kratair's armor resulted in nothing but a near seamless underlayer, that was built to withstand plasma, closly followed by a heaping helaping of said plasma in the face by the armor's resident.  Hoping to drive off these pests, the squad capitan gave a quick hand signal and in seconds, the shenii sprayers went to work and moments after that, the entire hallway was ablaze.  Every surface burned with fire.  The Kratair were in their element now.


Sherdian City

As the various squads of soldiers mowed down the enemy, they were quick to notice they were loosing ground.  the batlte cruisers reeked havoc with the enemy lines, but it wasn't enough.  It would only be a matter of time before they ran out of room.

A seargent on the surface sent a quick message to Admiral Renvar with the situation, and his recomendation of a 'smoking ground' manuver.

The Leviathan

Kavu recived the message and after a few minutes of consideration he sent forth a message to Yakal in the Sherdian Fortress.

//This is Kavu Renvar of the Kratairian capital ship Leviathan.  I have been informed that the battle is slowly being lost on the surface.  I wish to offer you a potential option.  Should you feel that the enemy's victory is assured, we can pick up your survivors along with our own and bring them back to our fleet.  Then, with your permsion, destroy the city and all the enemy with it.  I, of course, would not go through with this without your consent nor do I wish to pressure you into this descision.  Just remeber the offer is open//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on October 03, 2007, 06:14:17 pm
Fortress

Yakal listened to the transmission.

//Hello. How long would it take you to get survivors? We have a million or so civillains in the city. If they have not been killed by enemy forces, I'd like it if you could pick up any civillain survivors. I'd like it if you picked up our ground troops. I'm fairly certain you can leave the police station alone. My comrades will fight to the death to defend our home. I'd like a pick-up.//

Yakal yelled: "Guys? I'm leaving? Your all staying right?"

A course of "Yes, Sir! Have a nice trip!"

The secondary commander came up to him with a recorder.

He said: "Our wills, words to loved ones, and dealing with our last affairs are on this tape. Take care."

Yakal grinned and said: "I loved you guys like brothers.Give'em hell."

Yakal waited for the transport.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 04, 2007, 07:39:29 am
Sherdia Orbit
The monks on board of the Barroc flagship fled back into the vents when faced against the incineration. The Kraitair seemed unstoppable.

The Captain was worried about the Kraitair and took a risk, self-destruction. He pressed a button and the entire ship exploded in a thermonuclear explosion, killing both the Barroc and the Kraitair on board.

The Second-In-Command instantly seized command of the fleet.

''Captain! We have intercepted a message from the Kraitair. It seems they want to destroy Sherdia and transport the Sherdians away!''

The new captain sended a message to the ground to Yu'ro.

''Where is that transport?'' he said.

''Sir, theres a Kraitair ship moving towards the gound level, we think that that is the transport!''

''Destroy it.''

A Barroc dreadnought darted towards the transport using its nuclear reactor and it unloaded its spyre as it raced towards the transport.

It stabbed the transport in the side and almost immediatly it exploded using its self-destruct mechanism.

Meanwhile the Barroc invaders on the Leviathan realised that they were trapped. Some tried to crawl through airvents whilst others tried to blow up the blast walls or claw their way through. The majority of them though, ran back through the spyres back into the ships.

The two ships then disconnected from the spyres and started to bombard the Leviathan from close range.

Sherdia

The Barroc were killing the Sherdians who didn't make it into the fortress but couldn't destroy the entrance.

The lone transport that was behind the walls suddenly was ripped to bits from the inside. From the debris emerged a massive creature, almost the size of the whale-sized ship.

The Cherufe made a massive roar. It was covered almost entirely by shining diamond and crystal armour and the few spots that weren't covered by it were covered by steel chainmail.
On its back was a small fortress, it was loaded with excellent marksmen and archers. It looked like a massive Barroc, except for the fact that it had an belongated head, six limbs, a tail, holes from its back that spat radioactive steam.

The Cherufe ran forward, through the breach and it covered land quickly. It moved in the same way as a gorilla does.

It eventually reached the fortress where it stayed, awaiting further instructions from its mahout.

Yu'ro was sitting in his tent when he received the message about the Kraitair' plan to destroy Sherdia's city.

He immediatly ordered the withdrawal of the entire army except for the Faceless and the Cherufe.

The Transports in orbit, which were bombarding the Kraitair instantly turned back towards Sherdia and landed there.

It took half an hour before everyone was loaded, then the transports activated their nuclear-drive and shot through the space battle and towards the stars, dissapearing.

This was the sign for the rest of the fleet to haul ass, the Swarmers all went back into the ships and the ships activated the nuclear drive, dissapearing in the same way the transports had.

The Fortress
The Cherufe was hammering at the gates of the Fortress whilst the Faceless started to line up, already standing in a firing position.

After multiple hits from the Cherufe's claws, the gates broke and the Faceless started to rush in along with the massive Cherufe.

The Faceless would let the first line shoot who would duck after shooting to reload their matchlocks and the row after them would do the same process as well as the row behind that row.

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 04, 2007, 09:30:06 am
Above Sherdia

Engaging the secondary part of cleansing the Leviathan of  the Barroc, the areas locked down were quickly flooded with Shenii.  The still open doors of the spryes allowed the the liquid to flow in there as well.  Once all the space was filled, sensors detected the slight increase in pressure as the shenni had nowhere else to go, and quickly drained it off.  Moments later, a single spark in the room set the shenii aflame, incinerating anything unfortunate enough to be in it.

Kavu wasn't very happy at the loss of his troops on the flagship, or of the transport.  But it would appear the battle was almost won.  The Barroc were evacuating, obviously they had intercepted the transmission of their plan.  Of course, the communicants remained, so they'd still have to go through with it. 

Sherdia

Pulling out from their bombing runs, the Battle cruisers flew over the city.  Moving slowly over the pickup area, lifts were sent down from the ships to lift everyone out.  Civilians boarded first, followed by troops.  Filled almost to capacity, they took off with their precious cargo, heading away from where the rest of the fleet fought in order to avoid losses.  They wouldn't have to go far, just stay out of the way long enough for the battle to be finished.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 04, 2007, 10:38:37 am
Barroc Dreadnought 46
Yu'ro was sitting on a box, his Miljardurions were sitting in front of him.

''So....how many men did we lose?''  he said.

''Around.... 3 billion men I think sir. Not counting the casualties of the ships.'' one of them said.

''And around 10 ships I think sir.'' another one said.

Yu'ro nodded towards one Miljardurion.

''Did you put the nuclear charges around the city like I said?''

The Miljardurion nodded.

Yu'ro smiled.

''Maybe we might have some revenge after all... Where is the detonator?"'

''Here sir.'' The Miljardurion grabbed a small box with a button on it and handed to Yu'ro.

Yu'ro instantly pressed the button.

Sherdia

Suddenly bombs went off everywhere in the Sherdian city except in the Fortress which was crawling with Barroc and the bombs didn't destroy much of what remained of the city but created a massive nuclear haze.

The Barroc were almost immune to nuclear radiation. Their homeplanet of Kuluch Narch still had large quantities of radiation in its atmosphere.

The charges were also set in the Barroc camp inside the city so the stragglers that didn't make it to the transports got blown up and with them their loot and slaves.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 04, 2007, 02:44:23 pm
Above Sherdia

As the nuclear bombs went off, the shockwave bufeted at the cruisers, knocking them around a bit, but for the most part they were fine, after all, they were build to be able to fly through suns.  Heading off to the opposite side of the planet from where the battle was being fought between the fleets, the Captain of the head ship sent a message to Kavu.  He was clear to fire.

Grinning maniacly, Kavu was more than happy to push the button.  This still wasn't their biggest weapon, but it was always so satisfying ot fire at a planet.  He quickly hailed Yakal.

//So then, you're all clear.  Give the go ahead and I'll bombard the remaining Barroc and Communicants to oblivion.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on October 04, 2007, 04:03:15 pm
//All clear. Initiate firing.//

Yakal frowned from inside the transport ship.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 05, 2007, 07:17:50 pm
Kavu grinned and, after shoving a lower down who tried to push it before him, pushed one of many big red buttons.

Seconds later, the city, and everything in a 50 mile radius ceased to exist.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 05, 2007, 10:38:44 pm
A small ship sat in orbit around Sherdia, out of range of the battle between the Barroc and the Kraitair.  Inside the Vish pilot sat staring at several display screens showing the combat below, slowly munching on a box of processed snacks.  One of the screens suddenly flashed, and the image of another Vish filled the screen.
"Scout 00437, this is Commander Ixx.  Status report!"

"Sir!" The pilot swallowed, but made no attempt to hide his snack food. "  There is a large battle around Sherdia.  It seems the Communicant allies are losing.  The fight on the surface seems to be centered on the Capitol city.  Er, I should say it was centered on the Capitol.  It looks like someone blew it up, and I'm picking up readings that suggest radioactive fallout.

"WHAT?? They nuked the city? ...Who uses nukes at this stage?  Are there any enemy ground forces left?"

"Yes."

"Good.  We're bringing in a Class 5.  Let's just hope there are some bad guys left to kill."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 11, 2007, 03:00:36 pm
In orbit around the Fredonian Capitol

//Attention, V Fleet.  We are going to Sherdia!  It sounds like the battle is nearly over.  I fear the Communicants have alreadt destroyed the Sheridan Capitol.  But if we move quickly, we can still take out the remaining forces on the planet.  We move out in half an hour.  It's time for the mighty races of the Fredonian Alliance to make a name for themselves!!//

Ixx ended his message and looked across a wall of screens showing troops in the other ships of the fleet.  Vish, Factimilitii, and other races were yelling and chanting, eager for battle.

....

"Three...two...one."  Commander Ixx muttered. "Ok, that's all the time Odyss gets.  Time to blow stuff up."

A barely perceptible bubble grew out from the Factimilitus II, encompassing the whole fleet.  For a moment everything inside the bubble distorted and swirled wildly, and then was gone.


Above Sherida

A few minutes later, the fleet appeared in orbit.

//Our priority is to defend the Sheridans and take out whatever Communicant ground forces are left.  The Factimilitus will send a dozen landing transports under fighter escort to clear a landing zone three miles from the city.  Second priority is to help the Kraitair take out the enemy fleet.  All fighters, stand by for deployment.//

"Open a channel to the Kraitair!"   "Yes, Commander!"

//Greetings, Kraitair fleet.  This is Commander Ixx of the Fredonian Alliance.  Better late than never, right?  Would you like us to blow anything up for you?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 12, 2007, 06:27:40 am
Kavu moved to the comunicator.

//Greatings Fredonian.  It's good that you've finally arrived to join the party, but I'm afraid you missed most of it.  The barroc troops have pulled out and the majority of Communicants have just been turned to dust.  However, we were about to send a cleanup crew to mop up any remaining Comunicants on the surface, and you're more than welcome to join us.//

((Damn school computers and their sticccccky keyboards))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 16, 2007, 01:55:11 pm
//Yes, that will work nicely.  Your forces have already been on the planet, so you take the lead, and we'll follow.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 21, 2007, 04:35:34 am
From the now half destroyed ruins from Sherdia, which was now a massive nuclear wasteland a faint signal emerged.

//Attention to all sentient beings near Sherdia, we are Barroc. Our invasion has backfired and most of our forces have retreated. Survivors have retreated themselves to the sewers and the police district to avoid bombing, there are only a few thousand left. Beware: Genocidal enemies lurking, this is our last hope.

This signal will repeat.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 21, 2007, 09:55:02 am
((Not sure why everyone jumped to the conclusion that the explosion was radioactive, but okay, I'll roll with it.))

Fully aware of the hazardous conditions on the surface, the Kratairian troops that landed were well prepared.  Sheilded from both heat and radiation inside their combat armor, this would be no different than any other mission.  For them at least.  For those not prepared, the scorching heat would burn them instantly if they didn't watch where they treded while the radiation would cause at least some damage to any survivors.  The Kratair had no doubt this would be a routine cleanup.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 21, 2007, 12:14:26 pm
((The nuclear radiation was caused before the Kraitair fired Sherdia when the Barroc detonated nuclear bombs as a last ditch attempt. And the Barroc can survive nuclear radiation easily, they play with nuclear bombs like toys))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 21, 2007, 07:36:25 pm
((Ah, must have missed that post.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on October 25, 2007, 01:36:12 am
The Core Fortress

"Sorry about that, Fourtitoo," Said the Walking God, plodding in to the Secondary Command Center and rubbing his eyes, "I must have dosed off there for some time".

"It is no problem my Lord, although the troops could have used your wise direction". Fourtitoo manipulated some symbols on his arm, bringing up planetary maps of Sherdia and Na'po. "It seems much has happend in your absence".

The Walking God stared at a large circular scar where Sherdia's capital city once stood. "What the hell is that?"

"That," sighed Foutitoo, "is the Sherdian capital".

"Well what did that?"

"Multiple nuclear bombs my Lord".

"Wait...really?....ha..ha...hahhaHAHHAHAHA!!!". The Walking god was giddy with laughter. "Nuclear?......Don't they know?"

"Apparently not, my lord. The news of our battle with the Maili must not have reached past it's destruction. But is was the Barroc that detonated the charges, not our enemies".

".......I have never been so glad to have homicidal, insane allies than I do at this very moment", said the Walking God, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. "What happened then?"

"Well, our forces were flung away from the city, their sheilds super-charged by those explosions. Afterwards multiple bombing runs did considerable damage to our allies, but once again, more nuclear explosions".

"BWAHAHAHAHA"

"Yes sir, very humorous. But there are still many enemy troops on the ground. Luckily there is still massive amounts of nuclear radiation emanating from the debris, so our troops' personal shields should hold for quite a while. They are scattered, but relatively unharmed. Shall I consolidate them my lord?"

"Yes, yes, of course. Have them re-take the Sherdian capit-....oh thats right. Well, start a convert-capture strike and get us a few thousand more converts."

"At Your will, my Lord."

Awkward silence filled the room. Fourtitoo rushed in his mind to send the silent communications to the outlying commanders.

"You know, Fourtitoo, I just thought of something", interrupted the Walking God. "If our troops shields are boosted by Nuclear explosions and radiation, why don't we send them in with a few nuclear bombs, both for damage and defense?"

"I don't know sir, you plan the troop armaments", Fourtitoo hoped his words would prevent any more of his Lords painfully obvious revelations.

"That's right.........well, place a few Nuclear weapons among all further invasion forces".

"Yes, my Lord".

"And by the way," said the Walking God, oblivious to Fourtitoo's rather prominant vein protruding from his head, "How goes the battle on Na'po?"


-----------


Na'po

The Templar rushed through the surging masses of the Communicant regulars. A glint of shining metal caught a couple of his eyes. Deep in the bushes was something without a Com trail; an enemy. His legs whirred into overdrive, launching the warrior far above the torrent of troops. He landed with a crash in the underbrush, revealing a Tal'po sniper. He sprung his Ribbon Blade out from it's sheath, wrapping it around the surprised foe's neck.

"Repent or Die. Choose. Now!"

"I would never-", The Tal'po's words were cut short by the violent retraction of the Templar's blade, slicing it's head off with such speed as to make it spin through the air, flinging blood on the holy soldier. A rustle to his left alerted the Templar to the decapitated sniper's comrades.

'Please, my Walking God, let this blood not dry on my armor before it becomes a river'. With his prayer in his mind, he lept at the reclusive Tal'pos. The sound of screams and laughter accompanied the vigorously rustling bushes.

The main force slammed into the Tal'po defensive forts, the titanic Sneckt Communicants battering down the reinforced walls with their mauls. The smaller Neiderk Communicants climbed up onto their huge allies, using them as a ladder, and jumped into the wall themselves, striking it with their anti-gravity-blades. They would not left redoubts nor ramparts stop them. Blood was to be repaid.

A shot from one of the Tal'po artillery struck a Sneckt warrior directly in the face, blwong it's head to pieces. It fell to the ground, crushing many Communicant regulars underneath it. Swarms of Omicants scampered from hiding within the behemoth's armor plates, scurrying into the Tal'po fortress through the cracks made from the Sneckt mauls. A few startled Tal'po troops within were engulfed in a wave of tiny blades and angry squeaks.


-----------


Sherdia

The remaining Communicant hordes began to converge back into their columns, many still shell-shocked from the force of the explosions. Their sheilds were charged to the point they glowed a deep green. The excess heat genereated vented upwards, creating a incinerating umbrella above them. The surviving Templar slowly marched to his troops. He had lost one of his arms during the battle within the Sherdian city, it's stump clamped shut by his armor's reactionary defenses. He was mentally exhausted, but his heart still raced from the steroids and adrenaline pumping through his body. On the verge of having a breakdown, he tried his best to lift the morale of the soldiers.

"Fellow rightous warriors, hear my words! These heathens tried to eradicate us with the Demon's Fire, but our Walking God was sheltered us within his mercy and love! Even now his will begs us to spread his mercy and love, to bring right what was wronged! Their blood will not be spilled on this ground, they will not know the torture of a death in the Demon's halls. No, their blood shall be spilled in toil and survitude to our Lord, in hope of saving their souls! We will reach out with our hands, and grasp their hearts from out of the Demon's reach! Fight with fervor and strength, the same strength you would bear to save your own soul! Bring many into his light, and cast down the claws of evil!"

The roar of cheers shook the ground, only to be outdone by the earthquake from their trampling mechanical feet. The templar rushed ahead of them, his eyes wild with insanity.


------------


Torpal capital

Dearest lord of the Torpals, I am Zerone, and I beg you for your aid in bringnig down Oneight, the so called Walking God. I know much of him. I was tutored in the ways of Disjunction under him, and have secrets that may be instrumental in destroying the power he has. He and I share his greatest discovery in Disjunction, and over the eons have devised a way to disrupt it.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 25, 2007, 06:06:51 am
Sherdia

Two Barroc sodiers walked towards the Police District, sorrounded by the nuclear haze caused by the bombs. For two men who had just missed their chance to get home they were remarkably happy.

''Are you sure this is a good idea?'' one of them said.

''Of course! The Sherdians probably had lots of valuable stuff hidden here, now come on and help me remove these rocks.''

The two Barroc were grabbing rocks and hurling them away to uncover the Police District, which was now a mountain of rubble.

''I'm sure that they ha- HOLY CHERUFE ON A STICK!''

A claw suddenly burst out of the rubble causing the Barroc to flinch. The claw shoved away the rubble and eventually a Faceless pulled himself out of the rubble.

''You do know that you could be sent to the Zahuur Zahl for that blasphemy?" He said from behind his mask.

''Now you boys, help me clear this rubble. The entire corps is beneath this.''

The two Barroc nodded reluctantly. More Faceless sprouted from the rubble untill there was a large hole from which they marched out untill eventually all milion of the were stationed in ranks.

The Faceless Chilurion then roared towards the hole. For a while it was silent then suddenly the hole roared back, far louder.

A massive creature emerged from the rubble. The Cherufe had lost the small fortress on its back, also some of its armour was dented but overall it was pretty fine. The mahout had survived too, he was safe in a small bunker on the Cherufe's back.

''Everyone march! Follow the green lights in the distance, if my study over alien weaponry was right then those must be Communicants. Kill the infidels that dare stand up against our fine union, our superior species that is sanctioned by the gods! We, the Faceless have been instructed to fight off aliens that are a lesser species. Not only do they annoy us but our allies as well! SLAY THEM LIKE THE BOTTOMFEEDERS THEY ARE!''

The Faceless moved forward with their darted rifles, crystal armour (which is similair to Kraitair armour) and dicipline. These were totally unlike the hordes that the Kraitair are used to fighting.

The ground shaked as the Cherufe slowly walked.

((Looks like the Kraitair are in for a surprise: Powerfull Communicants and the Barroc version of MIB))


Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 25, 2007, 08:33:19 am
The Leviathan

"Sir, we have a problem." said one of the officers on the Leviathan monitoring the battle from above.  "It would appear more of our enemies survived than we anticipated.  Course of action?"

Kavu sat for a moment thinking before simply stating, "Inform whomever's in charge down there on the surface of the threat, and let's run some fire rain manuvers."

"Aye sir!"

On the surface of Sherdia

Moments later, a message came through on Captain Eren's communicator.
//Sir, enemy numbers excede previous estimates.  Be prepared for large scale combat.  We'll try to get some reinforcments down there when we can.  Until then, we will be running a fire rain protocol.//

Eren nodded his head before repeating the message through his helmet's comm to  his troops.  Seconds later, the sky lit up like a second sun as huge ammounts of Shenni was ignited and sprayed down onto the surface.  The molten liquid formed flaming puddles and clinged to all objects in the open, setting them ablaze.  As per usual protocol, the Kratairian troops spread their arms and allowed the shenni to colect on them.  In their fireproof armor, they remained unharmed while to onlookers the platoon would look almost as though they were made of fire.

Reading their weapons, they moved to higher ground to prepare for the oncomming assult.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 25, 2007, 01:03:18 pm
Torpal capital

Dearest lord of the Torpals, I am Zerone, and I beg you for your aid in bringnig down Oneight, the so called Walking God. I know much of him. I was tutored in the ways of Disjunction under him, and have secrets that may be instrumental in destroying the power he has. He and I share his greatest discovery in Disjunction, and over the eons have devised a way to disrupt it.


General Saull thought for a few moments. "I see no reason to decline your offer. It is about time that that 'God' was taught a lesson."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 25, 2007, 01:49:11 pm
Sherdia
The sound of marching contined untill the Barroc were very close, only half a kilometre away or so. The radioactive fog made it hard to see but the Barroc could sense the enemy, they were perfectly suited for this kind of combat.

It was queit for a moment. Then the faint sound of thuds emerged, getting louder with the second. Suddenly a massive creature sprinted through the fog, the Cherufe was surprisingly fast for a creature its size. Within seconds it was in front of the Kraitair and raised its massive claws which then smashed into the Kraitair forces who were tiny in comparison.

Faceless were marching in a disciplined order towards the fight as well, firing rifles, ion rifles and plasma rifles. Some of them were on top of the ruins of the fortress on the Cherufe, firing and throwing small bombs down on the Kraitair as the Cherufe frantically smashed soldiers away.

Ortoxica, Silent Space (Barroc Territory)

The transports of the Sherdian invasion had already made port in this place, which was trapped in an eternal nuclear winter. On this planet was one Zahuur Zahl or ''happy place'', the name is some kind of sick joke. Zahuur Zahls are massive industrial bases which are factories/nuclear plants/prisons/genetic facilities/concentration camps/slave deposits and army bases. These are some of the worst places on their side of the galaxy and nobody wants to end up there.

Chilurion Yu'ro was sitting on a chair in the command sector of the base with his Miljardurions surrounding him. In front of him was a large, dusty and partially broken screen with Ruyht on it.

//Yu'ro, the Counsel and Warlord request you to send the cavalry and the chariots to Kuluch Narch. Of course the other forces will be discharged untill they are needed again.//

''Why do you need the cavalry?'' Yu'ro said after he quirked a brow.

//I, I mean the Counsel wants me to go to the ''Dustball'' with 10 billion infantry, 25 ships, 2 cherufes, the Second  Faceless Corps, some nuclear bombs and of course your cavalry.//

Yu'ro sighed. He didn't really care nor did he have much of a choice anyway.

''Okay, you can have them.''

//Nice// The screen was turned off.


The Dustball

//We are the Barroc Confederacy, if any of you Folicans wants a diplomatic agreement, feel free to contact us. Our offer last for 5 days//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 25, 2007, 02:07:00 pm
Sherdia

Fire continued to fall from the sky, lighting unprotected Barroc aflame.  The Kratair reacted quickly and moved to get out of the way of the Cherufe.  Returning fire with their own plasma rifles, the troops stood mostly in the open, the Barroc plasma weapons incapable of penatrating the Kratairian armor, it having been built for the purpose of withstanding the substance.

As the Cherufe continued to be a problem, Eren gave orders quickly.  Moments later, a Kratairian soldier ran towards the Cherufe and lobbed a small device at it.  Scalding hot, it burned quickly into it's skin and stuck in with the cauterizing blood.  Seconds after, it exploded in a firey burst of light.  Everything within the 15 meter radius of the blast was instantly turned to ash in the heat of the tiny sun.

Despite their advanced armor and weaponry, the Kratair were loosing soldiers rapidly.  Witha quick order, the Kratair fell back to reach a more defendable location.  Eren radioed in and checked on the status of those reinforcements.  He was assured it wouldn't be much longer.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 25, 2007, 02:53:18 pm
//Reinforcements are on the way!//
(I'm going to pretend that was for me.)

Commander Ixx muttered to himself as he looked over reports of the battlefield.  The area around the former Capitol was highly radioactive, but the Barroc seemed to be unaffected.  Communicant ranks seemed unphased as well, and were giving off huge amounts of energy.  And on top of that, the Kratair forces had set themselves on fire.  Sherdia had been turned into a hellhole.  Ixx licked his lips.  That was fine with him.  The only problem was that the radioactivity meant no infantry.

//Attention, V Fleet.  Sherida is currently too unsafe for infantry troops, so heavy ground vehicles only.//
A collective moan came back from the infantry divisions.
//I know, I know.  Heavy Armor divisions 57, 88, and 203, move out.//

Ixx switched comm channels to just the Factimilitus II.

//Send out two wings of fighters.  I want to soften up the enemy ranks a bit.//

//All E-Class ships equiped for atmospheric combat, stand by.//

A thousand fighters and bombers streaked across the sky, followed by a dozen giant red transports.

About time we saw some combat...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on October 25, 2007, 09:01:31 pm
Sherdia

The hellish firestorm coated the Communicants' shields with the burning substance, it's firey form sloughing off of the rounded energy bubbles. Unphased, the Regulars charged at the engulfed Kratair troops, slamming into them at a full sprint. Arms and legs, both Communicant and Kratiar, were flung into the air by the monomolecular Ribbon Blades. The Communicants began administering tranqualizers and coagulants to fallen Kratair, readying them for Conversion.


---------


Torpal Capital

 I greatly appriciate your assistance, and advise that you ready your military. Oneight will surely strike soon, and if I know him, he will not be subtle.


---------


The Core Fortress

"Is he still there?", inquired the Walking God.

"It appears so, my lord. The portal on Cardotyrannis IV is the last one we have detected, though knowing the Demon, it may just be a diversion." Fourtitoo brought up the map of Cardotyrannis IV, with militarily strong sectors higlighted in red. The entire planet glowed a deep crimson.

"Hmm, or a trap. I'm betting he thinks that I'll send my army there alone, to be slaughtered by the Torpals, leaving me defenseless for a counter-attack".

"So then shall I call off the invasion of Torpal space my Lord?"

"No", said the Walking God, his mandibles twitching in excitement, "I beleive I'm going to give Zerone a surprise. I will lead them myself."

"Lord?! But then you will be exposed. Who knows what that Demon and his infernal allies could have devised to harm you?"

"I'm sure that Zerone would believe me too cowardly to strike at him myself", the Walking God slumped down slightly, remembering his failure with Fouronefive. "But now is no time for cowardice. This ends now!", he slammed his fist into the smooth metal walls. "Are they ready?"

Fourtitoo sighed heavily, "Yes my lord. Everyone. We can not stand at ready for much longer; there are no followers running the provision planets or directing the manufacturing temples. We are all ready for combat." He paused for some time, bringing up the courage to contradict his lord. "Are you sure this is wise, my Lord? Should we fail....there will be....."

"No one left", the Walking God said, "I know. But should that Fiend get away again, it will only delay that possibility. Only by striking now, and with enough power to ensure our victory, can we rid us of this menace. It is worth our entire race to capture him, for he is the destruction of us all. Get the calculations done. I want to be on Cardotyrannis IV before that bastard can slip through our grasp."

"Yes....Lord".
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 26, 2007, 05:56:05 am
Sherdia

The Leviathan's promise of reinforcements was not a hollow one.  Coming swifty from above was the Fredonian ships as well as Kratairian Battle cruisers.  Sending down a hail of fire as they approached, plasma rained upon the entire battle field, along with the continuing torrent of Shenni.  Decending with the intent of helping to hold off the enemy while an extraction of the troops could take place, a second platoon of Kratairian  soldiers joined the fray.  Armed with nynth blades, they moved to confront the Communicants while medics attempted to bring the wounded back to the cruiser.


Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 26, 2007, 09:51:35 am
Sherdia

''Everyone, retreat to the ruins! ''

The Faceless instantly rushed past the Communicants and started hiding in the ruined buildings of Sherdia, from there they started giving the Communicants cover-fire with heavy gunpowder based rifles.

''Crap.... Tanks...'' the commander sighed as he saw the Fredonian Heavy Armour divisions move forward.

''BRING IN WHATEVER NUCLEAR WEAPONS WE HAVE LEFT.''

''Sir,'' one of the Faceless yelled ''we have a few suicide charges left.''

''Okay, equip some guys with them and send them towards the tanks!''

After only a few seconds around a dozen Faceless rushed forward towards the Heavy Armour.
Those that survived the onslaught in the middle jumped on the tanks and detonated the bombs. These ones were not as powerful as ''average'' thermonuclear bombs but could still destroy everything in a 20-metre range.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 26, 2007, 12:08:17 pm
Sherdia


//This is the Mon-Krai carrier Legacy, we are an hour from breaking through the atmosphere, we have roughly 8 million droids and several assasian droids, shall we take what is left of this crater?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 26, 2007, 01:36:50 pm
Sherdia
//Mon-Krai? Finally! Some reinforcements!

We are being harrassed by bombers, Kraitair infantry and Fredonians are going to send tanks at us! The Communicants seem supernatural, but I doubt even they will survive the onslaught.//

Ortoxica

''Sir,'' a Miljardurion arrived in front of Yu'ro '' some signals are emerging from Sherdia, amongst all the random messages we were able to find a few that are Barroc in origin.''

''So some did survive.'' he said whilst being completely uninterrested in the fact that the lives of thousands of his best soldiers were at stake.

''I want... to send an army towards Sherdia.'' he stated after thinking for a while.

''Sir...? Are you sure? I don't think the Warlord will aprove of this.''

''I don't care.'' he calmly stated.

The Miljardurion made a almost unhearable whining sound.

''So..... how many men will you be taking with you?''

''The men we had with us the last time plus the other 10 bilion men that are currently idle along with one Cherufe, the monks and the Third Faceless Corps.''

''The Third Corps?! But they are experimental! You don't even know what kind of drugs the scientists have been giving them! They probably rewritten their spines to pick up stray radio messages and TV-ad jingles!

And haven't 80% of them got their brains overloaded and exploded when they don't get enough radiation?''

''And thats exactly why they are coming with us to Sherdia.''

The Miljardurion twitched.

''A-and how many ships?'' he said in a failed attempt to look calm.

''70, leaving five here and taking as much spyres and nuclear warheads as we can. I want to show those pathetic beings the meaning of Barroc warfare even if I have to sacrifice all my men and have to bomb Sherdia into spacerubble!''

''So, shall we go?''


Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 26, 2007, 01:44:13 pm
Torpal Capital

 I greatly appriciate your assistance, and advise that you ready your military. Oneight will surely strike soon, and if I know him, he will not be subtle.

"Do not worry. As we speak, the largest Torpalian fighting force in history is being prepared and assembled. Within mere hours, they will be more than ready to handle the Walking God."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on October 26, 2007, 02:00:49 pm
Na'po

   "Rally around me!" The Talan commander cried fearfully as a seemingly endless stream of communicants poured up the ramparts and around the fortifications. Their glinting swords struck with such ferocity that purple-blue blood was running in rivers along the ground, pooling into shallow lakes of terror wherever artillery had mercilessly cratered the battlefield. The mobile vehicles on the ramparts continued to blast away at the climbing, macabre enemies, slicing them down in droves. It didn't stop them. They came coming as if driven by nothing more than their desire to kill.
   A terrified looking young soldier drenched in blood came running up to the commander "Subgortus! We've lost the west wall!"
   "Curse the stars," he swore, "We need to get out of here." He felt a chill that had nothing to do with the temperature, which was actually quite heated, when he thought of who was, or wasn't, left to pull out. He turned around to see a terrifying sight on the road to the east. The transports that had been stationed in the contingency were nothing more than charred piles of metal with their drivers disemboweled and decapitated, lying about. A pair of communicants that were more blue with blood than silver walked through the devastation, occasionally pausing to bring their swords down with such force than a fountain of blood spurted meters into the air. "We aren't getting out of here," he said quietly as a shriek was screamed to his left, ending the young soldier's life. He picked up his communicator and hopped off the rampart, down into the last surviving room where Talans were preparing rapid-fire weaponry points.
   "HQ, this is the commander of the Talan forces engaging the communicants, he screamed over the din, "Is the fleet here yet?" He took his finger off the button and turned it up to maximum volume, crouching with his hands enclosed around it until a beep signified response.
   "They will be here in roughly 4 fortas. Sometime during the night."
   "There wont be anyone left. Tell me, how long does it take for a spacial pennetrating missile to get here?"
   "Sir?"
   "Just answer me" There was a noise of buttons being pressed on the other line as he computed the answer.
   "Not long at all. Not even a tenth of a forta."
   "I want you to tell the ships to launch a full barrage of those missiles at these coordinates. Tell them to arm them with Venium explosives"
   "But sir!"
   "No, we will die either way. This way will be quick and the communicant forces will be decimated alongside us."
   "Yes sir. May the stars receive you well sir." The device went off.
Just then a wave of communicants came charging through the fort towards the rapid fire point, getting cut down. But they kept coming, and coming. Wave after wave built up until they were falling mere feet from the emplacement. Finally, one came flying through and destroyed the gun by, horrifically, just touching it. It was incinerated in a fiery explosion. The defending fell quickly, until an important looking communicant walked up to the commander and motioned to another, who came up carrying some sort of mask.
   "No! No! You will not!" The grasps of the communicants that had grabbed him tightened, when suddenly the sky seemed to fade red, and the army looked up. Commander Tok smiled one last time, and then he joined the stars.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 26, 2007, 02:03:38 pm
Sherdia


Millions of fighter craft instantly, simulatinously, flew out of Legacy, all of them droid pilioted. They few towards Shedia at an amazing speed, they we so sturdy that they didn't burn up at all on entry to the atmosphere, althouh the themonuclear mist covered up the surface of the planet, the droids could see perfectly, as they're eyes saw heat, not light.

//Our fighters are entering battle as we speak, do not worry, they are programmed not to harm you. Ground re-inforcements will arive shortly, but we must move into possition. However, our bombardment of the surface of this rock will be so intense we will reach the core itself.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 26, 2007, 02:24:39 pm
Sherdia

FA Warbirds and Crescents flew low and fast over the Communicant army, laying down a blanket of laser fire.  The fighters pulled up for another pass.  Squadron leaders passed down their orders: the next run would be traditional misssiles and incindiaries, then Matter Reversal Missiles on the third pass.

________________________________________________________________

The FA Heavy Armor divisions that landed on Sherdia were meant for combat in the most extreme conditions, so they could handle the heavy cloud of radiation covering the battlefield.  The units attacked by the Barroc suicide bombers were only small scouts.  Several were destroyed, but those ouside the blast range were just tossed around a bit.  The Factimilitus in charge of the landing divisions grunted.

"These Barrocs are going to be tougher than I thought.  Alright, send out the big guns!"

The ground shook as dozens of huge white machines stomped out of the transports.  They gave off a dull hum that grew louder by the second as their weapons systems began to warm up.



Fredonian Alliance Capitol

Commander Odyss was in the private environment sphere of the Yessimmee ambassador, riding across a rolling grassy plain in a small land speeder.  Two young but still huge Yessimmee sat at either side of the Commander.  The one on his left looked down at Odyss, with a slight smirk on his face.
"Do you really think our Father is going to be interested in what you have to say, Factimilitus?"
"I really don't know.  But I'll never find out unless I talk with him."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 26, 2007, 02:50:12 pm
Above Sherdia

Kavu wasn't pleased.  They should have won by now.  While he admired the enemie's resolve, they would lose, it was just a matter of time.  More fleets were on the way in addition to the extra that had allready arrived.  Half the Kratairian army was currently floating above Sherdia, and the time was over.  Anyone would have ot be crazy to attempt to get to Sherdia by ship now.  Closing in on the Legacy, the Leviathan sent out a simple message.

//Surrender now or be destoyed.  You have 10 seconds to comply.//

Surface of Sherdia

Things were going less than stellar for the troops on the ground.  Many injured had been pulled back, but there wer always more ot go.  Reinforcements had arrived and more were on their way, but it was still a loosing battle.  Despite having the high ground, the Kratairian troops wee surounded by droids, Communicants and Barroc on all sides.  The assults from the battle cruisers, while devastating, had little overall effect on the endless sea of enemies.  Eren knew that the odds of him survivng were slim to none, but in the end, he had no doubt the Kratair would win this battle, even if it meant taking Sherdia with them.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 26, 2007, 02:57:39 pm
Sherdia

The Legacy, which was near the planet, did not reply, it started to dive into the Planets atmosphere, making a huge shockwave as it landed, but it left a decoy, made of small drones, not nanobots, but still pretty damn small. 5 million droids poured out of the craft, while 3 million were launched in pods towards the Barroc as re-inforcements. Armour and Light vechiles went in all dirrections, a sheild covered Legacy, protecting it from artillery. And it all happened in less than 20 seconds.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 26, 2007, 03:12:33 pm
Above Sherdia

"Enough waiting, fire!" yelled Kavu.

In an instant, the Nanobot decoy was gone, swallowed into a temporary black hole.

"Sir, we're getting reports of the Legacy being on the surface.  I think we just took out a decoy, shall we fire?"

"No, let's invite them over for a drink.  Of course fire you imbecile."

"Sir, we've located them.  They seem to be sheilded from attack."

"Must I do everything myself?  You're supposedly capable.  Think outside the box."

And they did.  Moments after their discussion, a small black hole was opened under the Legacy, a small way's underground.  As the ground colapsed under its own weight, the Legacy went with it, falling down the deep hole, rubble falling down onto it.

Surface of Sherdia

"Where the blazes are they getting all these troops from?" Eren yelled rhetorically, "Bastards must breed like Jarkle."  Sidestepping just in time to dodge a communicant ribbonblade, he countered with a decapitating swipe to the neck with his Nynth blade.  He'd done the math in his head.  If his estimate of at very least 20 million enemy scum on this rock was accurate, then that would mean that he and his men would have to kill over 2000 each if they wanted to wipe them out.  Burning a hole through an attacking droid, he prepared his communicator for the request he hoped he wouldn't have to make. 
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 26, 2007, 04:03:42 pm
Sherdia Orbit
The fleet of Yu'ro appeared using the nuclear engine. Almost instantly several of them darted down to drop the army off whilst the other ships started bombing the Kraitair and Fredonian fleets and Sherdia with nuclear bombs. The fleet was 3 times bigger then the original invasion fleet.

They released the Swarm as well, billions of insect-like fighters swarmed on the enemy fleets and the bombers that were attacking Sherdia.

Sherdia

The transports landed on a (fairly) safe spot and unloaded the 20 billion Barroc infantry along with the millions of monks and Third Faceless. The infantry immediatly rushed towards the Heavy Armour and Kraitair infantry. Another transport was ripped open from the inside, revealing a Cherufe. Unlike the other one, this one this had a small fortress on its back which was loaded with marksmen and Great Bombardiers.

After the transports had finished loading, they instantly entered orbit again to join the fight.

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 26, 2007, 04:37:05 pm
Above Sherdia

Kavu laughed maniacly upon seeing the Barroc fleet.  Did they seriously hope to stand up to half of the Kratairian navy with that?  Every ship there immidiatly turned to face the Barroc, eradicating most of the Swarm striaght off with a number of suns.  the Kratairian fleet moved like a well oiled machine, wasting no time in the destruction of the Barroc, not bothering with psycological or fun tactics liek boarding with the daggers or splitting the enemy down the middle with Impalers.  The Barroc ships disapeared rapidly as they were drawn into numerous openening and closing black holes popping up throughout their fleet.

Kavu composed himself long enough to say, "Leave the flagship intact for us to capture.  I want to see the idot who's trying to attack us face to face before killing him."

Sherdia

Eren turned his head to see the Barroc unload their troops.  The battle on land was lost.  He had no doubt.  It was a dwindling division of 5000 against an endless tide of cannonfodder.  Skilled as his men were and incompetent as were their opponents, it was only a matter of time.  But they would fight, it was not in them to surrender.  Finding a secuded position, he quickly typed in a short code requesting eradication.  They may die, but so shall their foes.  The fate of everyone within 1000 miles of that battle's fate was sealed.  There would be no survivors.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 26, 2007, 07:13:42 pm
Above Sherdia

//Hey, leave some for us!//
Ixx yelled across the comm channel.

"Status report! Did all the shields hold?"

"Yes sir!  The nukes didn't do any damage, though we lost a handfull of fighters out on patrol runs."

"Good.  Now find us a target and blow it apart!"

After scanning the battlefield, targeting computers aboard the Factimilitus II found two Barroc ships that were as yet unharmed.  The massive flagship fired two two shots, and a hole nearly big as the ship istelf was blown through each Barroc ship.

Sherdia

The Heavy Armor Divisions were able to hold a line around their transport ships, but it wasn't clear how long they could do so.  Blasts from the heavy artillery and the guns aboard the transport ships cut down huge swaths of Communicants, Barroc, and now robots, but it just wasn't enough.  The leader of the ground forces sent a message back to the Factimilitus II

//Commander Ixx, this is Captain Butes.  Sir, There are simply too many of the enemy.  We need either heavy reinforcements, or we need to pull out and begin orbital bombardment.  We wait for your orders, sir.//

He switched channels and contacted the head of the Kratair ground forces.

//We can't hold out much longer here, and it looks like you can't, either.  We can try to cut a path between you and us, if you wish to join forces.   And if it comes to it, we have room on our transport ships to get you off this rock.//

(For info on some of the vehicles I'm using, check the thread in my sig.)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 26, 2007, 08:56:20 pm
A message came through on Captain Butes communicator.  //This is Capitan Eren of the Kratairan infantry division currently stationed on this rock.  While we apreciate your invite, we'll be staying here.  I want to be able to see the look on these bastards faces as they become a singularity.  I'd recomend getting off as soon as possible if you want.  If you guys want to take a few shots at the planet before we clean up, feel free.  Command should be alright with it.  After all, a black hole taking down a planet is only slightly better than a black hole taking out what was a planet.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on October 26, 2007, 09:32:18 pm
Na'po

Having recieved no reply, the Havoc and it's fleet launched a series of shuttles towards the planet, sending down over 30,000 troops.

//Wait! Halt the shuttles! A large nuclear explosion has taken place near one of the settlements. I want the Blue Flame's crew to check the area. Everyone else, fan out!//

The shuttles landed in random parts of the planet, each dispatching about 350 heavilly armed Noasaurs...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 26, 2007, 09:43:35 pm
"Black hole... did he really say black hole??"

//All FA fighters, you have time for one more pass, then get off the planet!  This is a Code 9, I repeat, a Code 9!  Fall back to your carriers!//

//Armor divisions, hold the line until we get a live capture.  Then we're getting out of this hell hole.//

The Warbirds and Crescents fired their payloads of Matter Reversal missiles and took off into space.  However, about 300 stayed behind to escort the transports off the planet.  The smaller missiles cut the enemy in half, while those hit by the larger versions found themselves for an instant upside down above the battlefield, only to be buried in a crater by a huge pile of dirt and rock.

Meanwhile, a hovering scout ship took off from the main line under heavy covering fire.  It plowed into the first Communicant it found, knocking it from it's mechanical legs.  The scout fired a volley of tranquilizers at the momentarily stunned Communicant, then surrounded it in a strong force field without waiting to see if the darts had taken effect.  The ship then hauled it's captive back to the transport.  The scout and heavy artillery pieces then climbed back into their transports, still firing as the doors closed.  The transport ships lifted off and headed back into space, as they and their fighter escorts continued to fire on the endless horde of Communicants and their allies.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 27, 2007, 03:08:01 am
Mon-Krai Command

"My Lord" said the messenger "We have lost Legacy"

"Just as I suspected" said the Commander "We had no hope of defeating the Kratair, one of the most successful races at space combat, with a small, token force. But now we know wht to expect when we bring on .... bigger forces."

"Shall I send for the other commanders?"

"You may, tell them we need to set up a little suprize for the Kratair navy"





"You fool! Why did send troops to Sherdia at all? To what, take a planet whowm's surface has been obliterated? One surrounded with possibly the strongest fleets we have encountered?" said the Commander of 2236th Company

"I hoped to distract them, and learn their tactics, the Legacy was no asset, and we have much larger and more powerful ships, better weaponry. 8 million troops is nothing compared to our 30 billion strong army, with more being made every second. I have a plan, will you believe that?"

"You Lost us our first battle in our history, why should we listen to you now!"

"General Kala-Mans has already stated how we had no hope of winning our first battle, no matter how many troops we send in, we are not learned in warfare. But now, we can expose their strengths."

"Tell us your plan" said the Commander of 1002nd Company

"A blockade, surrounding the fleet at Sherdia, which triple their numbers, 23 carriers, several warboats, a flagship. Roughly two billion fighters. Then we might stand a chance. Keep their re-inforcements out, keep our allies alive, and let them kill the Kratair we trap."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on October 27, 2007, 05:20:16 am
Sherdia

His mechanical legs destroyed in combat, the Templar crawled with his one working arm away from the chaotic battle. Millions of Communicants scrambled this way and that, trying their best to stay alive and capture the Kratair troops under the deadly hail of laser fire and bombing runs. All across the battlefield personal shields began to fail from the sheer multitude of weapons fire. Even the boosting quality of the radioactivity wasn't enough to prevent an attack of this strength. Thousands of Communicants fell by the second, but millions more charged from behind to fill the ranks.

The Templar reached a relatively calm hiding place; a crater made by one of the many bombs dropped. He began a communication Disjunction, his arm glowing with blue sigils, opening a minute portal.

"This is Holy Templar Nineight, requesting reinforcements to aid in the convert-capture strike on Sherdia. We need anti-air support and Disjunction-capable troop deployment. Current force numbers approximately", he glanced at a casualty list on his HUD, "23 million, and dropping."

"Thank you for your timely battle report HT Nineight," said an unnaturally soft voice from the portal. "We regret to inform you that all available forces are being redirected to our Lord's planned target, and no further aid may be given with the exception of emergency Convert sitiautions."

"This is an emergency!", screamed Nineight into the portal. "We have several thousand captured, ready for conversion! They will be lost along with the rest of us unless we recieve reinforcements!"

"Understood", the voice calmly stated, "As per newly-sanctioned regulations approved by the Walking God after the Battle of Miali, we require a basic scan of the invaded planet's structural status before additional troops may be deployed."

"You've got to be kidding!!!", the Templar exclaimed. Several bombs landed nearby, blasting a cadre of Communicants into chunks that splattered on Nineight and through the tiny portal. 'Heh, hope that got you right in the face', he thought as he brought up the interface for his scanner. He began to list the results; "Atmosphere - Locally radioactive, within survival boundaries. Vegatation - Normal. Liquid Resources - Normal. Gravity - Nor..", he noticed the mark for planetary gravity was above natural levels, and rising. He couldn't believe it. He stayed quiet for some time, hoping that it would be overlooked.

"Repeat gravitational status, Templar."

'Damn'........."Abnormal. Above stable limits and rising....."

"We apologize but further assistance is denied. Our Lord appriciates your sacrifice for His glorious cause."

The portal closed, deftly avoiding all the rapid-fire insults and curses Nineight could think of. He wondered to himself if other Communicant commanders had to deal with this crap. Abandoning his tail-compartment, he crawled out of the crater. The hiss of steam and crackling of flesh accompanied him as he slithered across the radioactively-charged ground. He was too pumped full of chemicals to feel the pain, let alone care about it. A Kratair laid on the ground near him, incapacitated by the multiple administrations of tranqualizers. He slided over to the fallen warrior, and with one quick strike drove his Ribbon Blade through it's head. His fanatic fervor had faded into a blood-driven madness.

"Attention all Communicant troops!" he transmitted to all remaining regulars, "Pickup for the captured has been cancelled. Proceed with the Battlefield Atonement. By our Walking God's command; Kill!"

The throngs of warriors began to slay the captured Kratair, and the attacking troops no longer carefully placed their strikes to disable their enemies. They now struck directly for the head, slicing them off at the neck with wild sweeping motions of their wavy blades. Many lunged at the defenders, activating their Neural Nullifiers and cutting large swathes of troops down in a single detonation.

"If we are to die, I will prove my worth by killing every last one of you heathens!". Nineight lept at a nearby Kratair. His tail enveloped in flames, his eyes burning with hatred, he must have looked like a devil. A few second of battle proved that he fit the description.


-------


Na'po


Outside the Tal'po fortification, the Templar kneeled over a heavily wounded Tal'po soldier, with two more dead nearby. He had struck it down along with the others using a Disjucntion to enhance his Ribbon Blade's speed and dexterity, and now looked at the legless trooper, dissatisfied. With the battle behind him going smoothly, he decided to indulge in some performance refinements.

"Excuse me, my parapalegic friend, I have a question."

The Tal'po simply screamed in pain, clutching at his legs. The Templar continued, ignoring it's cries.

"Now, when I sliced through your friends here, more specifically that headless one and the one cut down the middle- lets call them....Topsie and Doubles- did you feel any kind of instability or degradation of my Blade's accuracy or sharpness? Was it quick and painless or more slow and agonizing?"

The Tal'po, regaining some of his composure, didn't answer, but instead lifted his rifle up and began firing into the Templar. It's shots reflected off of the Communicant's shining armor, obviously one of the finer models. Almost as an after-thought, the Templar brought his mechanical foot crashing down on the Tal'po's weapon, crushing it's hand in the process. Unphased, the Templar's musing continued.

"Well I suppose there's no way for you to know how sharp my blade is normally, as I have only sliced you with it once...well, twice technically, considering your two legs. How about a fresh persepective?"

He brought the blade down deep in the soldier's arm. The Tal'po screamed in anger and anguish, his eyes full of rage.

"Now, how did that one feel, as apposed to the previous applications?" He could feel the blade slice into the bone and snap tendons. He shrieked in pleasure at the torment he was creating, oblivious to the screams from his own troops behind him. Only the reddish glow of the sky got his attention. He looked up, seeing the sanguine destruction rushing towards him.

"Hmm.......that's not good-"


------------


Staging Planet Feriof II


The Walking God looked over his armies from his hovering platform. Laid before him was his creation, the culmination of three million years of rule. A force too large to fit on a single planet, or even a dozen planets. Scores of worlds stood ready, with continents of troops waiting for his command. He had looked over each specifically, and with this final army, he knew he'd be prepared. As he stared at the sea of soldiers that stretched to the horizon, he couldn't help but be reminded of the failed attack on REDSTAR. If it hadn't been for that forsaken assualt, this day might not have come. Whether or not that was a fortuitous occurance was beyond the deity. If it hadn't happened, Zerone would still be in hiding, waiting for his time to strike, and there would have been no fight to regain The Offering. But there was little time to condsider that which could have been.

'This battle will be the end of this', He thought, 'one way or another'.

Silent for the entire time nearby was Fouronesix. Despite his age, he understood what this army's purpose was, and the consequences of their failure. He hung his head low, considering what would become of his Father, all of the followers that he loved to play with, the worlds themselves, once this battle is over. He half-heartedly wanted to plead for his Father to call off the attack, to leave the Demon to it's evils. He knew that there was no going back now, no matter what he said.

The sigils on his body still glowed brightly after the Omic attack near the temple grounds, with no sign of dimming. He wondered what they were, and why Father had burned them onto his skin. A slight tremor shook his body as he remembered the rituals that were used. The pain was intense at the time, but now it seemed like a distant memory, as if the pain had been blocked somehow.

Before he could delve deeper into his own thoughts, Fouronesix felt a massive claw touch his shoulder. He looked up to see his Father stooping before him; the deity's eyes welled up with water. The symbols on his body began to glow even brighter as symbols on the Walking God's arm began to form. A low hum permeated the air, and he could feel his body getting lighter.

"Fouronesix, I want you to be safe. You will be fine where I'm sending you..."

"Father, I can't-"

"Listen!", the Walking God's voice was full of fear, but not for himself. "If we are successful, I will come for you. Find somewhere to hide until then. If I'm not back for you within a week, then you'll know what happened."

Fouronesix couldn't speak. He had witnessed the massacre of whole species, and the destruction of entire planets, but the thought of his father dying was too terrible to bear. He looked into Oneight's eyes, barely holding back the flood of tears that threatened to burst forth at any moment. He had to stay strong, if only to assure his father.

"I will come back for you. Do not doubt that", the Walking God said, himself holding back his emotions. After millions of years of practice, he was still not used to this pain, the only pain he can still feel.

Fouronesix simply nodded, his words stuck in his throat, unable to break free and tell his father how he felt. With no more than a twitch of his enormous forearm, the Walking God finished his Disjunction, and Fouronesix vanished, teleported away to a location only the Walking God knew.

The Communicant God turned back towards the fellow Disjunctors on the platform, each of which had their back to him. They knew what would happen should they look their Lord in the eyes at a time like this. He passed them and looked over the edge down to the ground, where the first portals began to open. The shimmering panes balloned to become many kilometers wide, each leading to one of the Torpals worlds, with the many below him leading to Cardotyranis IV itself. He looked up to see his gargantuan carriers behind portals of their own, ready to go and rearmed to fight the Torpals. The scene was the same on each of the staging planets, awaiting the order from their God.

The Walking God linked up his vocalizer to the Com-Matrix he still carried with him, to connect with all the staging planets. He composed himself as best he could; these my be the last orders he gives to many of these faithful followers, no time to be weak.

"Today, our people enter a new age. An age in which we need not fear the destruction of all we have accomplished, an age in which our justice will not be challenged, an age in which we will reign supreme, and all will be welcomed to our loving embrace. The pety species fight amoungst themselves, and have even begun to oppose us! Today we will bring down their symbol of perverted strength, and replace it with our divine purity. We will bring them down, so that they can be brought up, into my awaiting arms. And with these arms, I will defeat the Eternal Fiend, and save our people from his slaughtering ways!"

"So go, my faithful, and protect the sanctity of our people! Let nothing waiver you, stand strong against the face of damnation! Bring our people to a new age of strength and prosperity!"

The Walking God turned on his sound-protector, avoiding the deafening roar of shrieks and cheers. The ground shook and seemed as if it would crack under the stampede of mechanical feet. The troops formations on all the planets rushed forward into the portals, sending multiple armies to each of the Torpal worlds. The Carriers fired up their shields, then slowly drifted through their portals to Cardotyrannis. Communicants, Omics, Miali, Neiderks, Sneckt, Largax, and millions of other captured and converted races stormed through, ready to fight to the death for their Walking God.

The Walking God stood tall on his tail, knwoing that they would be triumphant. A Disjunctor beside him raised his voice; "My Lord, is there any special command you'd like to give our warriors before you go?"

"Yes", he said quietly, "Kill".
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 27, 2007, 06:09:47 am
Sherdia Orbit

''Sir we just lost ten ships.''

Yu'ro scratched his cheek

''Maybe I underestimated them...''

''Sir, shall we fire off the bombs?''

Yu'ro thought for a while before anwsering his question.

''Yes.''

One of the Barroc ships suddenly fell apart in two parts, the lower part was the massive nuclear engine with a spyre attached to it. It suddenly fired itself towards one of the kraitair ships, digging itself deep into it.

''Everybody brace yourselves!''

It was silent for a while then the bomb exploded. Instead of a loud bang it made a low sound. The massive explosion instantly destroyed everything in a few miles radius, the shockwaves of the blast went on for even more miles, smashing ships away. The shockwaves even hit the planet though the effect was most likely minimal there.

''Okay,'' Yu'ro said after the ship stabilized ''send the Swarmers to Sherdia to deal with the tanks and the bombers.

The few billion that remained of the Swarmers darted down into the atmosphere of Sherdia. They started ramming, shooting, grabbing and stabbing bombers and Heavy Armour. They fired machineguns down on the Kraitair whilst they zoomed past.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 27, 2007, 06:37:54 am
Sherdia

Hundreds of Mon-Krai ships propelled towards the Sherdia system, each one carrying roughly 5 million droids, and roughly the same abount fighters. Perhaps they could not reach Sherdia before its destruction, but they could head off the Kratair and Fredonian fleet, and destroying some of it, they were evacuating the planet, they would have less weapons avalible to them, it would be easy pickings.

"Admiral Kasa-shuun, your orders?"

"Yes Commander, prepare your fighters, and load the assassians into their pods, and watch the rear, our enemy would have called re-inforcements if they are wise. Good Hunting"

The Commander sat in the command center of his ship, the droids were able to go into action at the flick of a switch. He sent out a message to the remaining Barroc and Communicants. //We are preparing an attack on the Kratair and Fredonian flank, do as you Walking God commands, the less that are allowed to escape, the better//


"We are nearly in the Kratair sight range, Commander"

"Active Cloaking, we need to ambush"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 27, 2007, 10:05:34 am
Above Sherdia

Kavu was still suprised that they were trying to attack.  So they managed to take out a capital ship, so what.  1 down, a few thousand to go.  If Gods actually exsited, they themselves would bow before Kavu's Navy.  As more and more Kratairian ships entered the system, the battle seemed to mirror that on the surface, only the tables were turned.  They were in the Kratair's element now.

"They call that an explosion?" Kavu yelled out grinning.  "Show them what a real blast looks like."

With that order, a spark appeared in the middle of the Barroc fleet, quickly expanding into a full sun.  On the surface of the planet, they would have no doubt felt it's heat and gravitational pull.  Not long after growing, it quickly colapesed before exploding in the form of a small super nova.  Kavu would hae gone for a full sized one but he wasn't ready to destroy Sherdia just yet.  The blast buffeted at the Kratairian ships, but, being ready for it, the maintained position.  On the surface, any structure that had somehow managed ot remain standing was now leveled.  Most soldiers fighting on the surface were knocked down and thrown a bit from the force of the blast, while vehicles overturned and rolled onto the troops they were protecting.

The Barroc fleet was in disorder.  The majority was completly wiped from existance while many of the others floated disabled or in pieces.  The few that remained intact spiraled outwards from the force of the blast.

Sherdia

Nineight may have looked like a devil, but the Kratair don't belive in such things.  Charging the communicant templar, Eren paried his lunge and made a move to hook his blade around the communicant's neck.

All around him, his troops were dieing, but it hardly mattered anymore.  The communicant's charged with a renewed vigor, no longer tranquilizing his men, but cutting them in half and decapitaing them.  Glowing like a sun, Eren got his hooked blade around the templar's neck.  About to preform the finishing strike, the super nova went of and caught Eren off ballance, throwing him back against a pile of debris.

He had a good run.  He killed his fair share of enemy, and now it would end.  His attempts to move his legs were in vain, both having been broken and pinned beneath falling rubble.  He simply looked up at the comunicant templar and awaited his end.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 27, 2007, 12:33:18 pm
Sherdia Orbit

The remaining 25 ships attempted to stabilize and prepare to leave. The flagship had survived too, thanks to its massive armour.

Within seconds what remianed of the Barroc fleet fired their nuclear engine and disappeared.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Brandonazz on October 27, 2007, 06:40:32 pm
Na'po   

     Operator Tuk stared blankly at the satellite imagery, a sickly shade of blue, then solemnly closed his eyes and began to pray, a habit he thought he had long ago lost. Not long before, there was a seething battlefield around on in Fort 45 West, but then there was a burst of static and a sudden red flash that obscured the entire region for miles in every direction. It was a full half-forta later until what remained could be seen clearly through the glowing, radioactive haze. Where the fortress had once been there was a massive, black blast mark, with nothing more than half a body high left standing. Both armies engaged in combat and everything for as far as they could see around were gone. Just gone. But, wait. Tuk's eyes caught something and he leaned forward to more closely examine the image.
     
     It can't be. He breathed in sharply. Where stumps of wood or brick protruded from the ground, there was a hint of movement, and the ground seemed to lift itself up and stand. But it wasn't the ground, just the same color. It had strange markings along it that glowed brightly, and its own sphere of what seemed to be the same color as the radioactivity surrounding it. The standing Communicant ripped some sort of energy unit from its armor and the haze surrounding it vanished abruptly; he threw it a distance where it landed a small flash indicated that it had burst. Throughout the rubble similar looking enemy combatants stood up, though they amounted to no more than a few hundred altogether.
   
     Tok turned on his communicator and messaged his superior back at HQ.
     "What is it?" the aged First Gortus said gruffly.
     "You may want to know sir, some Communicants survived..." He noticeably winced when he gave the commander the bad news; he always feared retribution.
     "Send me those images NOW!" He almost screamed the last word, making the other technicians in the room turn to look at Tok's console.
     "Y..y..yes s..sir." He rapidly pressed the sequence on the control panel that transmitted the information back to the main repository. "There you are sir."
     "That will be all operator. Back to work."
     "Yes sir."
________________________________________________________________________________

Na'po Command

     First Gortus Kor mumbled to himself. Disjunctors? Just then, an adjutant ran up to him holding an info-panel.
     "Sir, the Noasaurs have sent a shock force down to Na'po to aid us. What orders shall I give them?"
     "Tell them to move in on the blast center and find any survivors. I want them dead, but it would be preferable to have at least a few prisoners for...interrogation."
     "Yes sir."

//To Noasaur forces, please move in on the blast center and investigate for Communicant survivors. Have them exterminated, but attempt to take at least a few prisoners. That is all.//

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tal Command

//To all fleet ships. The Communicant threat is negligible on Na'po. A large Communicant force has appeared in proximity to many Torpal planets. Please move at top speed to assist. -Tal Command//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on October 27, 2007, 07:58:51 pm
Sherdia

Out from the inferno slithered Nineight, now completely conflagrated in flames. Slowly he inched his way to the crippled Kratair, dragging his arm on the ground. The fire damaged his translator, his words now only coming out as the shrill screaming of Communicant language. Reaching his hated enemy, he gave a couple of chirps that could only be the harshest of insults. He lifted his newly-broken arm as high as it could go and straightened his Ribbon Blade. Putting his entire weight into the strike, he plunged his blade deep into the Kratair's neck, twisting the end as it went further.

He expelled his breath in a long, drawn out hiss, unable to breath from the flames laping at his face. Darkness overtook him as his eyes were blinded by the heat seeping through his damaged mask. The chemicals in his body finally gave out, sapping the last strength from him. His tail gave out, bringing him crashing down on top of the Kratair. His heart finally gave out, and the Templar was dead.

The Regulars continued their attack on the remaining defenders, trampling entire platoons under their feet. In their masks, the final rites prayer was played. They knew they were to die, and fought with the ferocity of those who had nothing to lose. Their shreiking cries rang out over the battlefield like the winds of Pandemonium. The pockets of resistance had the fury of hell on their heels.


---------


Na'po


The Templar brushed himself off as best he could. His once shining armor was now caked with a layer of dirt and twigs. He had been knocked out by the explosion, but the glowing green energy sheild around him easily pointed out what happened.

"I love this galaxy!", he screamed, "Everything is nuclear!". The radioactive ground continued to charge the shield, which was growing in intensity each second. He quickly scanned the area for survivors. He saw many of the Neiderk Communicants were dead, their armor not installed with the anti-nuclear shield. Several of the attacking Sneckt were still alive, no doubt saved by the shields and their prodigous bulk. Peeping out from behind rocks and inside treestumps were tiny orbs of green light; the Omicants seemed to have survived relatively unscathed. All around him were buried regulars pulling themselves out from the ground, as if they had been called back from the land of the dead. All in all there were several hundred survivors he could see.

'Not much, but we can get more', the Templar thought, his mind racing back to the portal clearing. "Alright everyone, we're going to retreat to the clearing and request some reinforcements. Until that time, we have to protect that ground!".

The remaining soldiers under his command began the quick retreat to the clearing, leaving the scorched ground behind.


---------


CardoTyrannis IV

The Walking God walked out from his personal portal into an entire world in combat. As his Communicant forces charged at the entrenched Torpal troops, the defenders opened up with enough artillery fire to block out the sun. The titanic shells crashed down on the rank-and-file battalions like a downpour of meteors. Massive explosions tore through the continent-wide column of troops, sending millions tumbling through the air to come crashing down on top of their comrades. The sprinting Regulars rushed forwards, unphased by the carnage unfolding around them.

The Walking God had a hearty laugh. 'There's no way those gun-toting monkeys will survive this' he thought to himself as his four remaining carriers breached through their portals and opened a barrage of laser fire at the defensive ramparts. Out from their innards spilled millions of tiny fighters and the winged, insectile Largax Communicants. The Largax were a good addition to this battle, instead of using them only for their manufacturing abilities. Their flight would benifit the ground troops nicely; two hordes from both the ground and the air was far more deadly than one alone.

Several Disjunctors and Templars ported in near the Walking God. The Holy Guard commander bowed to his master, but was ignored. The Walking God had other things on his mind.

"Wait here for a second, I feel like having some fun", the deity said as swirling sigils around his body started glowing. Before the Guard could protest, he was gone...

He reappeared near the Artillery formations, landing on top of a Torpal engineer. "Heh, my bad", He said, not really paying attention to the crushed Torpal beneath him. He clasped his clawed hands together and began to consentrate. He had gotten the attention of many Torpal troops defending the artillery emplacements, who began opening fire onto him. The rounds collided with his armor and body, falling harmlessly to the ground. With a loud 'bang', he finished his calculations, and swung his massive arm at the barrel connections on a nearby artillery piece, shattering the machinery in one punch. The huge barrel came crashing down, right on top of the Walking God. It slammed down to the ground, crushing Oneight. As the dust settled, not a thing stirred as the Torpals looked at the massive tube that had apparently killed the invader God.

The cylinder began to shake, then was swiftly lifted upright into the air like a mighty tower, at the bottom of which was the Walking God. His body glowed brightly with Disjunction symbols. He screeched with joy as he strained his enormous muscles, bringing the artillery-club down on a group of Torpals. The bodies splattered like grapes under the weight of the barrel. With a roar, the Walking God brought his rediculously large weapon back into the air, and swung it into another artillery peice, destroying it and bending his weapon into a behemoth 'L'. A platoon of Torpal soldiers ran up to him firing their high-caliber weapons and reading explosive satchels.

"I'm going to go for a record with this one!", the Walking God yelled as he swung his club in a wide arc. It connected with the group of torpals, sending them skyward towards the horizon. As they flew through the air, their satchels went off, detonating the explosives in a bright flash of light. The Walking God took a moment to relish the excitement; "Ooooo. I didn't know they were preparing fireworks for my arrival."

The Guard finally teleported to His side, obviously strained by the mutlitude of Disjunctions necessary. One spoke up for the rest, between quick breaths. "My Lord, may we please return to the battle? You are over-exposed at this location."

"You know, I rarely ever have any fun anymore", Oneight pouted, "But I guess your right, that Demon is on this planet. Ok, back we go!". He dissappeared in an instant. The Holy Guard collectively groaned, then began to calculate their Disjunction for a third time.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on October 27, 2007, 08:55:35 pm
Spieroir Airspace

The three satellites sat motionless in space. The residential satellite's night timer had come on, and everyone was asleep when the Communication Satellite(Think SETI on a larger scale) encountered a faint signal coming from a Communicant ship. It's automatic response was to trace the message's location and bombard the surrounding area with a pre-recorded message, and wait for a reply, while sending an alert to one of The Chosen Three.

The message: 'Hello, all beings of sentient intelligence. This is a pre-recorded message, informing you that you have been one of the first species to be located by the Spieroirs, a race under the glorious leadership of The Chosen Three. We wish for you to trace this message and reply as soon possible, for our glorious leaders are eager to make new alliances with other sentient beings.'


The Chosen Palace

A technician in the deepest depths of the palace, below the dungeons, sat in the Communications Room. He woke awake with a start and cursed himself. He had fallen asleep while sentient beings had been discovered! He sent a message to one of The Chosen Three and then filed a work correction report on himself, weeping in the meantime at his failure to serve his gods to the best of his ability.

5 minutes later

Kian blearily walked down to the Communications room and dismissed the (still weeping) technician. He now had to alert his fellow dictators and wait for a response. He grumbled angrily at this. He was no technician, having to wait for a signal! He was a god to his people! Still, procedure had to be followed, otherwise the populance might get the wrong ideas.

He waited for a response.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 27, 2007, 09:35:23 pm
Cardotyrannus IV - General's Quarters

A multitude of advisors rushed into General Saull's chambers.

"General! We're getting reports from all multiple systems! Communicants are appearing everywhere! Stationed forces have already begun engaging them, but all forces are ready. Also, we've received reports of the Walking God destroying an artillery cannon to the south."

The General was already out of his seat. "They really think they can defeat us here? The Walking God is dumber than I thought." The General moved to a visual display, bringing up a map displaying all planets currently under attack. "Alright...You don't need me to tell you this; I want all forces mobilized, now. Every soldier on the ground. Every war machine up and running. Every warship in orbit. And every ship strafing the battlefield. Understood?" His advisors nodded, as he continued. "Also, I want the Avatars awakened. We're pulling out all the stops this time."

Saull's advisors looked at him cautiously. "The Avatars, sir? They-they've never been used in combat..."

"You don't think I know that? The important thing is that they've exceeded our expectations in every simulation. If these communicants really want a fight...they're found one. Now, fetch that communicant Zerone, and let's see what he's got up his sleeve."

His advisors rushed off, as orders were given to bring all forces to the front lines, and Zerone was brought back to the General.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cardotyrannus IV - Battlefield

The deafening sound of gunfire and artillery, the bright flashes of fires and explosions, the thick stench of burning corpses...it was nearly overpowering. But not now, not to them. Every torpalian warrior spent their entire lives training for a moment like this, and nothing would deter them.

On the frontlines, facing the approaching hoards head-on, were melee fighters of every sort. Hundreds upon thousands of torpals, heavily armored commandos and mech suits alike, all made their way through communicant soldiers with servo-claws, heat-blades, and anything else they were armed with. Many got separated, surrounded by corpses, and masses of warriors. These lone warriors, lost in a sea of enemies, would continue fighting. Some were slain, although not before taking out hundreds, and being surrounded and attacked by hundreds more.

Alongside these warriors were pincer-legged mechs, towering over their communicant enemies. From the backs of these mechanical monsters, cannons, lasers, and missiles all fired forward, eradicating nearby troops. Robotic claws and whips cut through soldiers like water, and they pushed ever forward.

Behind the melee warriors stood the patient support troops. Armed with every firearm imaginable, each soldier carrying upwards of five guns each, the support troops rained hell upon the communicants. High-powered lasers, heavy machine guns, and automatic sniper rifles were all just the tip of iceberg. While the melee warriors held the communicants at bay, the support troops made sure that the situation didn't get out of hand for any of them. And for the most part, they did a damn good job.

Even further back on the battlefield were the heavy weapons. Artillery platforms, tanks the size of buildings, and turreted command platforms all launched devestating volleys into the distance, destroying more and more communicants every second.

Over the battlefield were thousands of ships. Bombers strafed the battlefield, as interceptors and personal fighters handled the communicants that were flying through the air. From much farther above, the warships in orbit above the battlefield launched orbital bombardments at the ground below, focusing charged particle cannons at the carrier ships that had appeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cardotyrannus IV had become a vision of hell, as had numerous other torpal-controlled worlds. Millions of torpalian soldiers had begun fighting, and millions more were preparing to enter the fray. Throughout the galaxy, they knew that a long battle was ahead of them, but there was not a single one that would have submitted to the communicants. The greatest warriors the universe had ever seen had amassed all the resources they had available, and they knew that their would be no communicant victory unless every last torpal alive was killed. And with the fight they were putting up at the moment, the torpals knew that that would be a difficult achievement indeed...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 27, 2007, 09:48:07 pm
Above Sherdia

"Well, that's that then." Kavu said with a pleased note to his voice. "And now for the after party."

Moments later on the Fredonian ship, a simple message came through.

//This is Grand Admiral Kavu Renvar of the Kratairian Navy.  I wish to inform you that Sherdian space is about to become a black hole.  My advice would be to clear the area for your saftey.  You have a few minutes to do so as I prepare my own for the procedure.  Thank you and have a good day.//

Not long after sending his message, a keen observer would have noticed the star orbited by Sherdia dwindling, before disapearing completly.  Had they been truly paying attention, they would have noticed the few Kratairian ships returning to the main fleet from the sun.  Had the known what the Kratair were planning, they would promptly run like hell to avoid it.


Sherdia

Captain Eren coughed blood into his helmet as his neck was pierced.  Stuggling to stay concious, he was determined to last long enough to go out with the rest of the planet.  After all, it was his reason for staying behind in the first place.  His attempts to stay lucid was not aided by the weight of the communicant templar now laying on him.  Taking short, rasping breaths, tainted with the smoke and radiation of the outside due to his suit's breach, he knew he didn't have long and hoped Kavu would hurry up.

His worries were eased as the world went dark, illuminated now only by the still burning shenni covering the landscape.  The sun was out, it wouldn't be long now.  Other races might pity the Kratair in death.  After all, without faith, what have they to look forward to?  That's exactly what excited Eren.  What came next?  It was the ultimate question in a Kratair's quest for knowledge, a question he was about ot have answered.  He closed his eyes and awaited oblivion.  He had been through hell on Sherdia, surely it could only get better from here.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on October 27, 2007, 10:51:16 pm
Sherdia

The FA fleet was tossed around by the massive explosion, but remained mostly unharmed.  The Heavy Armor transports were just leaving the atmosphere of Sherdia.  The captive Communicant had been thrown into a heavily reinforced holding cell.  Captain Butes grumbled as he looked at a video of the holding cell.  The Communicant's shields still glowed from the massive amounts of energy it had absorbed.

"Find a way to drain the power from that vermin's shields!" The Captain yelled at his subordinates.  "Commander Ixx can't greet our guest while he's still glowing like that.  Hmph, we should've taken two captives.  I feel like entertaining company myself," Butes said with a grin, as his fingers tapped the holster of his ceremonial pistol and dagger.

The FA fleet received the Grand Admiral's message just as the transports returned.  Most of the transports returned to their carrier ships, while the ship containing the Captain and the captive docked aboard the Factimilitus II.  Commander Ixx laughed nervously as technicians in the bridge frantically prepared the fleet for a jump.

"These Kratairs make some allies, hogging all the good targets, then eradicating the whole damn battlefield."

A barely perceptible bubble grew out from the Factimilitus II, surrounding the whole FA fleet.  In an instant, the fleet was a safe distance from the doomed planet.

FA Capitol

The speeder carrying Commander Odyss crossed another small hill and a herd of large, slow moving herbivores came into view.  At the center of the herd was an equally slow moving mech, looking like a 40 foot tall bug. (picture a cross between a AT-AT and a swelled-up tick.)  On top of the mech sat a Yessimmee, with a large staff in one hand and a digital tablet in another.

"Ah, I have company!" The Ambassador called down to the speeder.  "Let me guess, your little foray outside of our corner of space is going badly.  The galaxy is probably in flames, and you want my people to fix everything for you.  Well, come up here and tell me why the Yessimmee should go to war."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on October 27, 2007, 11:11:01 pm
Cardotyrannis IV


"Not today, rust bucket", said the Walking God with what could only be considered a smug. One of the massive Torpal machines had made it's way to him through a road of crushed and crippled Communicants. It now had one of it's robotic whips wrapped around the ascendant maniac, trying to squeeze the life out of him. The metal began to squeal and whine as the Walking God simply flexed his arms. With a sudden snap, He burst from the whip and grabbed it's stump with his left claw. "What, are you ignorant?" he asked the machine, "Are you stupid or something? Who the hell do you think I am?" His right arm sprouted the sigils for a powerful Disjunction.

"I'm the goddamn Walking God!"

He placed his right hand on the machine's hull, causing the entire vehicle to glow.

"Division!"

The mech's atoms were divided by zero, causing a cataclysmic explosion. The Walking God concentrated on the M-0 shield he placed around it, protecting everything from the universe-destroying potential of the calculation. An orb so black that no light excaped from it formed at the epicenter. Lifting his hand to the sky, he guided the orb to the attacking Torpal fighters, enveloping hundreds in the eliminating sphere. After it had consumed the Torpal fighters, it zoomed upwards to the attacking Torpal capital ships. Just before it struck any of the battleships, the orb collapsed in on itself, blinking out of existence. The Walking God couldn't stabilize the shield any longer, and snuffed out the oblivion he had created.

He fought to catch his breath after the exertion he displayed, relying on his Guard to defend him. A disjunctor rushed to his side, creating it's own shield for their exhausted god.

"Are you alright, my Savior?"

"I'll.....be fine.....just....(weeze)...over did it a little", the deity rasped out. "Give me a second to catch my breath. I am over three million years old, you know!"

"Yes, my Lord, I know. About the Capital ships; what should we do?"

"Have the carriers activate their linked-shields. It will cover up most of our forces. Hopefully we can get this over with before the shields fall." With a deep breath, the Walking God stood up straight, stretching his arms."There we go. Also, have the ground troops prepare our little surprise."


The carriers high above the battlefield fired a beam of energy out to each in the line, some of which were hundreds of miles away. The beams grew in intensity, and spread from end to end of each ship. Simultaneously they activated their M-0 shields, each one now stretching over to the other capital ships and radiating much farther outwards than usual. They covered thousands of miles of ground under their protecting umbrella, enough to surely protect the invading ground forces.

Underneath this protective caccoon, the ground troops surged ever forward, clashing with the torpal melee-fighters. Sparsely littered among them were the secret weapons. Nuclear missiles, each no larger than a Regular, but had enough power to level a city. Several of these rocketed to the sky, bursting in magnificent mushroom clouds. The Communicant troops below ducked and covered, actviating their energy shields. As the radioactive pyroclasm washed over them, their shields sprang to life, and whole swathes of Communicants glowed green in protective energy. Trampling their charred enemies, the newly empowered communicant forces pushed forward.


-----------


Cardotyrannis IV General's Quaters

"I have answered your summons, great warlord, but I must return to my calculations shortly. What is it you wish of me?", Zerone said patiently.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 27, 2007, 11:48:32 pm
OOO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEOlKGcGl5E)



     All across the galaxy, you could hear the thunderous song of endless bloodshed. Left, right, above, below, nothing made sense, for all the senses were blinded by the seemingly endless darkness of the shadow that was death.

     Amidst the conflict, there was an unseen eye looking at the galaxy from within. Observing, Analyzing, Searching, as if to find something of great value. As if by fate, the noise of conflict finally reached their location: A place that is loud yet silent, brimming with light yet absolutely dark, the galactic core. From within it's majesty, a whispering voice was heard. This is what it had to say...


//Language Assimilation Complete//

>Alkahest Type-D9-10 activation detected on previously scanned cluster system.

//Initiating Stage Two Data Scans//

//Indigenous Civilizations Detected//

>Type-5=0%
>Type-4=3%
>Type-3=67%
>Type-2=26%
>Type-1=4%

//Rescanning for Type-5 Civilizations//



//SYSTEM ERROR//

//No Matches Found//





     A small voice, vaguely resembling that of a Tellurian avain, was heard.

     "A decoy... It seems that they are not here! Return to G-10258 immediately! We have to reorganize our forces before the..."

     But before the voice could finish it's share of words, news of the Communicant War reached the ship's vicinity.


//Server Conflict Detected//


     "What in the galaxy?!", the voice exclaimed. "The Communicants... I thought they were a peaceful race. Last time we saw them they were practicing disjuncting on their planet..." Sighing, the being ran through the data again before carrying on with its response. "I guess we don't have a choice... Athanatsu! Prepare for phasing in! Ready the 27th Neutralization Division, ASAP!"

     Suddenly, a blinding light appeared near the core of the galaxy. A ship of immense size soon bellowed forth...



(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/Kurinatsu/Spore/TI_15.jpg)



     It was a ship unlike any other.

     It was immense, so immense in fact that it seemed as if a billion suns could fit within it's colossal frame.

     From within it, came a voice. In an instant, all conventional communications networks in the galaxy were bombarded with millions of messages. The meaning was clear...

     //Greetings, Type-3 and Type-4 civilizations...

     We, are the Terran-Ixians! We hail from a galaxy far from yours. And we carry good news with us! We wish to guide you guys into an age of equality!

     Where no race is enslaved by the other!

     Where no being is struck down by their fellow!

     An age, of Illumination!

     We request all of you who hear this message to listen to us. We want all beings, great and small, to be free from the shackles of abusive slavery.

     But to those who wish to hurt their fellow for their own benefit, be warned...

     We are coming.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 28, 2007, 03:05:43 am
Sherdia

The Barroc had two advantages here: 1. It was completely nuclear, which allowed the deployment of their most dangerous and unstable experimental warriors to fight here. 2. The Barroc could easily surround them.

The Third Faceless Corps was probably the most frightning of them all. They were massive genetically modified Barroc. They were massive, walked hunched forward and had weird brown growth all over their body. The growth looked a lot like coral, with tubes sticking out of the Third Faceless' back which pump out nuclear gas. In the already irradiated world of Sherdia its hard to notice it. The main difference is however that Third Faceless are not only immune of radiation but they feed of it. They can slowly heal wounds and survive impossible odds (like their bodies being blown away, leaving only a head) thanks to the gas.

Billions of Barroc ran over the wasteland towards the last Kraitair and the Fredonian Heavy Armour.

One Third Corps Faceless suddenly stopped and sniffed the air. He smelled blood, not unusual for Sherdia but this blood smells warm. The Faceless ran towards the smell.

He reached a Kraitair, mortally wounded and crippled by rubble and a high-ranking one by the looks of him. At his feet was a dead Communicant also a high-ranking one.

Without hesitation the Faceless walked towards the crippled Kraitair. It (The faceless) had no clothes apart from a belt, it reached towards it and pulled out a large needle which was most likely a tranquilizer. With his other claw it picked up Captain Eren and stabbed his neck with the needle. Not only did Eren pass out but the wound started healing too.

The Faceless carried the  unconcious Kraitair to the temporary Barroc base that had been established there. In front of a large radio was a Barroc who was listening to transmissions of the enemies and allies. Next to him was a Miljardurion. When he heard the thudding footsteps of the Faceless he turned around.

''What's that you got 'ere, Tigablih?'' he said.

Tigablih didn't say anything.

''Aww come on! You know you can't bond with these things, its bad for our image!''

Tigablih made an annoyed hiss. Third Faceless had the mentality of an 8-year old and have an (annoying) tendancy to help injured beings.

''Well, we're not going anywhere soon so he'll die anyw-''

''Sir!'' the Barroc behind the radio yelled.

The Miljardurion gave the Barroc equivelant of a facepalm.

''What?'' he said, his face still buried deep in his palm.

''The Kraitair want to create a black hole!''

It was silent for a while.

''Send the Swarmers down, I want out.''

The billions of Swarmers that were harrassing the battlefield returned to the base and billions of Barroc loaded on to them. The unlucky ones (who numbered around 5 billion) were forced to remain on Sherdia and continue the fight. The Miljardurion took place in a Swarmer along with Tigablih, two soldiers and Eren who was stripped of every piece of armour and any weapon he had on him and wasn put in a cage.

The Swarmers darted through the atmosphere and activated a small nuclear drive. Within seconds the Swarmers were gone.

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 05:14:28 am
     Hours have passed since they sent their message accross the galaxy. Still, no reply was heard. Corps commander Kurinatsu, waiting impatiently inside the enormous ship's bridge, said in a low voice, "Athanatsu, any replies from the Type-4's and Type-3's?". "No replies as of now. Do you wish to send another message?", said the ship's AI. "No", replied Kurinatsu. "let's wait a while longer. If they still don't reply, we'll go to them personally, to end this meaningless conflict."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 05:22:22 am
Mon-Krai High Command


//Your messages are interfering with our droid facilities, try to contact us on a different channel//


"We don't have time for this, he have a battle to fight!" said The Admiral

"Sir, if they should attack, and they come in greater numbers"

"They will not attack, not now, we have more pressing matters, a new race with hopeless intentions is not our problem"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 05:39:27 am
     "Athanatsu!", said Kurinatsu, "Any replies?".  "You have mail!", replied the ship's AI. "who's it from?" "It's from a Type-3 Civilization called the "Mon-Krai". They request to communicate in another channel due to interference with their droid facilities. Should I comply?" "Open a direct HyperLink to their location. I want it to be active in 5 minutes!" "affirmative."

     Soon, a massive red light appeared inside Mon-Krai High Command. Suddenly, a massive being over 13feet in height appeared from within the red light. It was corps commander, Kurinatsu.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 05:44:06 am
Mon-Krai High Command

A voice rang out from an autmated system. "Neutral lifeform found. Form not found. Not known species. Need more input".

"Are you hostile? Or do you wish to dicsuss with us?" said The Mon-Krai Admiral.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 05:57:52 am
     "We, the Terran-Ixians, are passive beings. We would like to request a peaceful discussion with your leaders. We have a very important matter to discuss. It concerns the conflict that we have detected within your galaxy. If ever you have any contacts with other Type-3 and Type-4 civilizations, please tell them that we have come here not to harm, but to help. We wish to have a galactic forum where all Type-3 and Type-4 civilizations could discuss this conflict in a peaceful manner."

    "Other than that, we have good news to tell all of you. However, it is our first priority to establish an open forum so confusion shall not emerge."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 06:03:52 am
"Other Space Civilisations? There are many of them, they come and go, I fear your race will be come entwined in this bloody conflict. Please do not try to interfere, it will not turn ou well. There is a Union, away from the conflict, which you could ally with. But, we are not a the strongest race, or the oldest, but we can ally with you if you wish. But, you may study our technology, I guess" said the Admiral.


Above Sherdia

"The Barroc are evacuating the planet, they know it is collasping on itself"

"Good. Commander, arm your droids, and do not move you possition, we need tostay cloaked. Prepare the Assassian. Good Hunting"

"As with you, Admiral, Good Hunting"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 06:26:40 am
     "Thank you for your great concern for us, Mon-krai Admiral. Unfortunately, it is our mission to end conflicts between all races, at all costs. You see, we have had a very dark and painful past. If your kind would kindly lend their ears, we would be more than welcome to explain why we ended up like this."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 06:29:53 am
"We have time, knowlage is power, power is life, life is success."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 07:34:17 am
     "We, the Terran-Ixians, were once a proud and noble race. We were champions of combat. We conquered world after world after world. No planet was left unconquered. We did all this, for "Them", our "former" masters."

     ""They" created us from their vast knowledge of the universe. From the moment we were made, to the moment we were made to fall in battle, we served them without question. We were trested as the highest of their servants. We were caretakers of all the conquered worlds. That is, until one of us was, Illuminated."

     Illuminated is the term we use for beings that have gained the Universal Law. A law, that governs all laws. It was hidden from us by our masters. But the User had other plans. It so happened that Morinatsu, a humble maintenance staff, was Illuminated. Former attempts at Illumination only yielded corpses; however, this was different. Through the User's help, Moriadne was not just able to survive and discover the Universal Law, he was also able to spread The Law to all of us and in doing so, we discovered the futility of our ways. we regretted all our wrongdoings and vowed to devote our entire lives to prevent others from suffering the of abusive slavery and deception."

     "Upon hearing this, our "former" masters were enraged to find out that a creature other than their kind was able to achieve Illumination. They did not want for us to know The Law for they know that once we know it, they will never again be able to trick us into doing their evil deeds for them."

     "They sent an entire invasion force straight towards our homeworld, but with the help of the User, we were able to defend ourselves. From that very moment we knew that we have entered a war, a war between those who wish to do right and those who wish to do wrong. We chose the renamed Moriadne as our leader and the User as our guide in freeing all enslaved races we can find and in doing so we could spread the Universal Law to all, so that one day, all beings will be truly free."

     "Do not get us the wrong way though. We do not hate slavery, just the misuse of it. As long as a slave is treated according to The Law, we are fine with that."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 07:42:58 am
"Is the war still continuing in your galaxy? We can spare some technology which you might not have discovered."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Daan on October 28, 2007, 07:58:41 am
// This is the Enlightened Union High Command. We have logn heard reports of devastation beyond our borders, and we come to observe. Should any hostilities be made against us, we will choose a side and fight to your bitter end. Long live the Sovereigns, long live theUnion, long live the Enlightenment! //
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 08:04:51 am
     "Sadly, yes. Thank you for your offer though, we gladly accept it. Your people might also want to learn how to program. With it, you can manipulate the particles around you to achieve almost any desired effect. Though you will need massive amounts of processing power of a Type-4 equivalent."

     "On a side note, do you know of any race called the Communicants, we have to talk to their leader. It is a very important matter."

Meanwhile, back on the ship, Athanatsu, the ship AI picks up the Union's message. It then asks Kurinatsu for permission to ally with the Union, permission granted. All this happening within Kurinatsu's and Athanatsu's private connection.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 28, 2007, 09:45:03 am
Above Sherdia

"Alrighty then!" Kavu said gleefully.  "The votes are in and it looks like we're going with fragmentation.  You know what to do troops."

"Aye sir!" came the chipper answer from those on the bridge.

Seconds later, a small capsule streaked down towards the surface of sherdia, far from the battle itself.  Upon impact, it simply kept moving, boring a hole straight to the planet's core.  Had hydrogen not been a transparent gas, one might notice it being transfered from the ships carying the remenents of Sherdia's sun, to the core of Sherdia itself. 

After a short 5 minutes, the process stopped and the bore hole was closed off.  On the entire planet, anyone left would have felt the ground jump suddenly, followed by a quake of enormous magnetude.  All over the planet, wide fusures tore open in the crust, quickly spreading wide, spiderwebing across the entire surface.  Scalding hot gas and steam escaped from the vents as a hellish glow came from bellow.  The cracks continued to widen until the planet could take no more and began to break up.  The continent sized fragments drifted apart from eachother as the sun resting inside continued to grow.  Sherdia's atmosphere was torn apart and thrown into space, leaving nothing but a barren, airless, flaming wasteland behind.

In 2 short minutes after starting, the planet was destoyed.  Not content with leaving a mess, the Kratarian ships activated the final part of the procedure.  The sun rapidly shrunk and in mear seconds, became a full sized black hole.  All of Sherdia was quickly swallowed into it's inescapable mass.

"Well that was fun." Kavu said with a grin over the cheering of the crew. "Now then, we best be off."

And with that, the Kratairian fleet streaked towards the black hole, disapearing into oblivion, the hole closing behind them.

???

Eren grogily came to.  Disoriented at first, he concentrated and regained composure.  Looking around, he found himself locked in filthy, rusting cage.  He was fairly confident now that he was not quite dead yet.  Someone had saved him, for better or worse, and judging by his suroundings, it was the latter.  Worst case scenario, it was the Communicants, which meant a lifetime of servitude to a false deity, best case scenario, probably captured by the Mon-Krai, whom out of the 3 parties he did combat with, seemed the least likley to do horible things to him.  The Barroc fell somewhere in the middle.

Still slightly woozy, it was around now that he noticed his armor and all but his hidden final resort weapon was gone.  That wasn't good.  Kratairian tech was a well guarded secret and given the fact that he was probably assumed dead and in a black hole, nobody was going to activate the self destruct on his equipment.

This would be interesting.

Kratairian Space

Only 2 hours after the destruction of Sherdia, a black hole opened up in Kratairian patroled space.  Suddenly, at high speed, the Kratairian fleet was flung out, closing their portal behind them.  Kavu was content and satisfied.  He set a course for the Kratairian Home fleet.  His crew deserved some leave time, but not much, for they wern't done yet.  Word of the Communicant's attack on the Torpal had spread quickly and Kavu was informed just as he arrived.  Look out Cardotyrannis IV, the Kratair are comming.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 28, 2007, 10:26:14 am
Silent Space

The Swarmer flew through Barroc territory along with the rest of the remaing fleet. The two guards inside of the Swarmers were investigating the armour and weapons of Eren. The Miljardurion was sitting in the pilot's seat but wasn't steering the vehicle, it was on auto-pilot. Tigablih was sitting in a seperate glass cage, probably to prevent the nuclear gas he produced from escaping.

''So, what do you think of that armour, Turyh?'' the Miljardurion said towards the guard that was inspecting Erens armour.

''Weird.'' the soldier replied ''it looks kinda like Faceless armour but ...just stranger.''

The Miljardurion turned to the other guard.

''And you?''

''Ditto, some of the weapons look a little like plasma rifles but most I can't identify.''

The Miljardurion sighed.

''Well, then its going to Ortoxica. I'm sure Engo Yu'ro will be glad to hear that we finally got a Kraitair. The guys from Division 34 say that his right claw broke in a fall after the Kraitair ships caused that explosion.''

''Ouch.'' a guard said.

The Miljardurion nodded. He suddenly turned towards Eren.

''I think I must congratulate you.'' he said ''You are the first Kraitair captive we have, as far as I know.''

Tigablih made a hissing sound.

''But don't be afraid. We will rebuild you into a superior species, fit to rule. Like Tigablih, who saved you. You can save people too after a little... modification and then more people will become superior and the inferior species will go extinct as they should.''

The Miljardurion smiled towards Eren, completely convinced that what he just said was right.
After a few seconds he stoop up and walked back to his chair.

Ortoxica

Yu'ro looked at his new claw. It was made out of Chernoc and it shined in the lights of the compound. A Miljardurion suddenly arrived in front of him.

''Sir, the Communicants are invading the Torpals, we think they might need our help.''

Yu'ro was quiet for a moment.

''Does the Warlord know of this?'' he eventually said.

''Yes he does, my lord. He wants to attack the Torpal as soon as possible but he needs more men.

''Draft 50 billion more men.'' he said.

''Are you sure about that sir?''  the Miljardurion warned him.

''Yes, as soon as the survivors arrive and the 50 billion are ready with training then we attack.''
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on October 28, 2007, 10:34:38 am
Silent Space

"Well ****." thought Eren.  It would seem the Barroc had more or less the same idea as the Communicants as to what to do with him, though slighlty worse.  The odds of his escaping seemed grim, what wiht a pair of broken legs and all.  Course there was the off chance he could capture the ship and make an attmept to book it out of there.  Probably the best thing to do for now woulnd be to sit tight and see how things' pan out.  If things really did get ugly, he could always just blow off his head.  Wasn't the nicest way to go, but it's certainly better than whan the Barroc had planned.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 10:45:26 am
Floating Invisibly in Space

"Damn, where have they gone?"
"For the love of-"
"Target lost, where the hell are they?"

"Damn" said Admiral Kasa-Shuun, "Contact the remaining Barroc, regroup, but keep the droids on standby.
"We should have attacked earlier"
"I didn't think they'd use the black hole, I couldn't forsee this"

//This is the Flapship Hero of Thousands, are there any Barroc out there? if so, re-group with us, we will take care of your wounded at treble the speed, and our repair-bots will fix your craft//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 28, 2007, 10:55:31 am
//A kind offer Mon-Krai, but we are already close to home and we are requested to get home as soon as possible to attack the Torpals, you should too.//

Ortoxica

''Ah finally.'' the Miljardurion said once he saw the black-and-green atmosphere. The planet looked diseased to say the least. Once they passed through the thick smog the massive Zahuur Zahl emerged. It was a massive black citadel with nuclear missiles sticking out of almost every corner.

''Sir,'' one of the soldiers said to the Miljardurion as they flied past the endless castle ''are you sure that you want to ''raise'' this Kraitair? I mean ''raising'' Sherdians is fine, the entire Third Faceless Corps consist out of them but we only have one Kraitair, so according to our warrules he is a political prisoner and should be left with Yu'ro. Unless sir, you want to end up in the Zahuur Zahl gulag.''

The Miljardurion moaned.

''Alright, alright! We give him over to the Engo.''

The Swarmers landed inside the base, the black heart of the Confederacy.



Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 11:13:26 am
//Alright, there is nothing left to see here//

And then, the entire, invisble fleet zoomed of faster than light towards their home system.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Daan on October 28, 2007, 11:15:29 am
//The Enlightened Union Army requests a neutral overview of what has happened so far, so that we may conduct action based upon our decisions.//

OOC: Plank, would you consider also playing the Austians for a change again? They are Union members after all.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on October 28, 2007, 11:17:53 am
((OMG CIVIL WAR LOLOLOLOLOLOL I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING LALALALALA
Yeah sure, why not?))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 28, 2007, 12:17:46 pm
Cardotyrannis IV General's Quaters

"I have answered your summons, great warlord, but I must return to my calculations shortly. What is it you wish of me?", Zerone said patiently.

"My apologies, I was not aware that your work had already begun. If your calculations will help to stop this tyrant, than by all means, return to work. I pray that you finish soon enough."

Quote
Underneath this protective caccoon, the ground troops surged ever forward, clashing with the torpal melee-fighters. Sparsely littered among them were the secret weapons. Nuclear missiles, each no larger than a Regular, but had enough power to level a city. Several of these rocketed to the sky, bursting in magnificent mushroom clouds. The Communicant troops below ducked and covered, actviating their energy shields. As the radioactive pyroclasm washed over them, their shields sprang to life, and whole swathes of Communicants glowed green in protective energy. Trampling their charred enemies, the newly empowered communicant forces pushed forward.

Cardotyrannus IV - Battlefield

A lower general, monitoring the battle, was unable to hide his anger. "Bastards! Too weak to fight a real battle!?" Thousands of soldiers, lost in an instant. His heart raced, but his mind remained focused. They think they're the only one with secret weapons? They want to fight dirty? Two can play at this game...

The general quickly issued his orders. "Cleanse all communicant-infested lands. The cleansing will allow time for all unshielded forces to retreat. Get them fitted to handle radiation and get them back out there. And I want rescue ships neutralizing that radiation as soon as possible."

As orders were relayed, the defense department prepared for a cleansing. Implemented in case the unthinkable happened, that an invading force was too strong to be repelled, thousands of torpal-held planets were installed with the same fail safe. On the surface of Cardotyrannus, untold masses of communicants pushed ever forward, unaware that the entire planet was coated with remote mines. With a final encryption code, the final turn of a key, thousands of mines detonated beneath the communicants feet. Plumes of fire and plasma rocketed into the sky as millions of communicants were incinerated.

As death was engulfing the communicant half of the battlefield, thousands of carriers rushed in to evacuate the support troops, and what remained of the  melee warriors. Until they could be outfitted with radioactive protection, they were not going to be sacrificed needlessly. Mechs, tanks, and other war machines, all designed to withstand the effects of a nuclear explosion, charged forward with a new fervor, ready to avenge all those that had been lost. While millions of communicants had been killed in the cleansing, millions more continued to pour forth from the Walking God's portals, giving the torpals but a moment's rest.


Cardotyrannus IV - Orbit

Far above the battlefield, more ships had appeared. Warships, battle ships, and cruisers of every kind all moved to the battlefield. The carriers' shields did little more than anger the torpals, and every weapon that could reach the surface was launched downward.

"It is only a matter of time," one captain assured his troops, "before those shields are left battered and broken..."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 28, 2007, 02:11:21 pm
Ortoxica

Eren was lifted out of his cage, the guards pointing their spears at him as he was put in shackles. The Miljardurion, the two guards and the Third Faceless guided him through the base. They reached a place where Sherdians where held in cages and were transformed into Third Faceless Corps. Eventually they reached a long hallway filled with cells. They stopped in front of one of the cells, the Miljardurion opening it. It was a square room. There was nothing inside of it besides a matrass and a small hatch, which was used for giving food.

The Miljardurion released Eren from his shackles and pushed him in.

''Enjoy your stay.'' he said smiling.

''And don't try anything funny, the entire room is blastproof.''

The door shut.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 03:23:35 pm
     "Type-5-induced physical anomalies detected in local intergalactic Sporespace.", said Athanatsu. "What!?", Kurinatsu answered with surprise. "I guess we'll have to put this aside. We can't let "Them" escape, now can we?"

     Kurinatsu then faced the Mon-Krai Admiral and explained the entire situation, and with this, he bid farewell. soon, he re-entered the HyperLink and went his way.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Darth Grievi on October 28, 2007, 07:00:21 pm
//To Noasaur forces, please move in on the blast center and investigate for Communicant survivors. Have them exterminated, but attempt to take at least a few prisoners. That is all.//

//Acknowledged.// replied Commander Kailaj, who then relayed the order around the shuttles.

//Slight change of plans; everyone get their rad suits on, 'cause we're goin' fallout fishin'! Keep one or two alive though, the locals want prisoners.//

Troops piled back into their transports, donning the lead-lined over-armor en route, a good portion arriving at the blast site within minutes. Making sure no groups set down near each other to keep an element of suprise, the Noasaurs systematically swept though the rubble, downing anything that moved with a hail of bullets. Aside from the main army, though, a small set of cloaked assassins, specially trained for years on end, wove quickly through the remains of the walls, scouting out large groups of Communicants and silently poisoning the solitary ones...

Somewhere near Cardotyrannis IV

One of the Noasaurs many scouting parties slid silently through interstellar space. While normal patrolling range was only a few lightyears outside established Noasaur space, the High General had expanded that exponentially to further the empire's search for a Communicant stronghold. Fortunately for the unusually small fleet charged with the task, they did not need to enter a stellar system and instead could do an on-the-fly sensor scan for established Communicant tech. Scans reveled just that on the surface of Cardotyrannis IV...

//This is Commander Ikal of the Noasaur cruiser Dark Hand to all non-Communicant forces; are you in need of a few extra willing troops?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 28, 2007, 07:29:57 pm
The torpals, while insulted at being offered help, were quick to respond.

//They've invaded enough planets, take your pick. But stay away from Cardotyrannus; that is our battle alone.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Tavenknaughtlin on October 28, 2007, 08:48:46 pm
Cardotyrannis IV

"Aha! They did prepare fireworks for my arrival!", said the Walking God in excitement. He watched as the firelds of mines lifted his armies high into the air atop columns of fire and debris. It was as if the planet itself resisted him, and had begun to fight back. The uplifted Communicants came crashing down to ground, crushing those unlucky few who landed first. Many had lost their shields in the explosion, and were either compacted by the weight of those above, or transformed into a fine mist by the mines. As the last bodies fell the great mounds of troops began to stir. Slowly the Regulars climbed out from under the mountains of their comrades, their shields weak but still funtional. The Communicant hills melted away back into their formations, and the charge continued anew.

"These are my people!', screamed the Walking God to any Torpals that would hear him, "It is by my will alone that they fall, no other!". He turned to his Holy Guard beside him, each now pulling themselves up from the explosion. "I want some Templars and Revealers to scout ahead and take care of any key targets, such as artillery or bunkers. Have them travel in parties of twenty, don't want them to be short-handed".

"Yes, my Lord!" The silent message went out to the Disjuntors intermingled with the hordes of troops. One by one they disappeared, teleporting to their forward targets.

Inside one of the mammoth Torpal tanks, a group of Templars telelported, and readied their calculations. One generated his M-0 shield around the others as they began the minute mathematical changes to the machine's workings, causing the vehicle to grind to a halt. They then began to corrode the tank's frame, causing it to collapse in on itself. Their job finished here, they Disjuncted to their next target.

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 28, 2007, 09:24:14 pm
Cardotyrannus IV

"Sir, we're getting reports that they're teleporting into our tanks and destroying them from within."

General Saull slammed his fist onto his desk with enough force to create a large dent. "Bastards! Dirty, no-good, bastards! Cleanse any additional land, and order a full evacuation! How long until the radiation teams are ready? And will when the battlefield be decontaminated?"

"Re-armored melee and support troops are being prepped as we speak. They should be deployed in less than a quarter of an hour. And our decon teams* are working on neutralizing the radiation, but being under fire from the communicants, it may take a few hours."

"Tell all crafts to cover the decon teams, give them as much help as possible. And what of the Avatars?"

"Activation has already begun. It will be a few hours until they can be deployed."

"I want them on the field the minute they're ready. Understand?"

"Sir, yes Sir."

"Dismissed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the communicants continued to charge forward, every inch of land that had not yet been cleansed was detonated under their feet. Every step forward was met with plasma and fire, and any progress at all was earned with death. It meant little compared to the total number of forces invading the planet, but it was better than nothing.

Further forward, on the torpalian front, news was spreading of the communicants' dirty tricks. Ignoring their Generals' order to retreat, mech and tank crews armed themselves and abandoned their vehicles. Disregarding the battlefield's radioactive fallout, they prepared for hell. If the communicants were going to defeat them, they were going to do it face-to-face. Better skilled at piloting vehicles than physical combat, these torpals knew that their current situation was suicide.

But they embraced it.

Even more enraged than before, thousands of torpalian pilots and gunners began to chant. The thunderous trumpeting of crests, bellows deeper than any nightmare could produce, and taunting remarks of every nature; these sounds echoed across the battlefield, crescendoing, until they were as loud as the approaching communicant hoard itself. And for an instant, a mere fraction of a second, a communicant who fancies himself a god felt a very mortal chill crawl up his spine.

As the disjunctors continued teleporting, they were now met with empty war machines, and torpals who were filled with the fury of a hundred thousand years' worth of warriors.


*ooc: the decontamination teams work primarily from aircrafts, btw
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 28, 2007, 10:09:21 pm
Starship Athanatsu

     The ship was now prepared to phase-out. The crew were running to and fro, trying to trace the exact coordinates of their target using the ship's massive thousand kilometer wide quantum anomaly detector dishes.

     Kurinatsu, now back on board, orders the ship AI to send a message to the Mon-Krai. It contained the following words;

"Dear Mon-Krai race, thank you for your hospitality. Ti's a sad predicament that
we must leave suddenly. You see, we have detected one of "Their" ships within
the vicinity of this galaxy. We do not wish to involve this galaxy with our conflict,
for we have seen that most of the worlds in this galaxy are not yet prepared
for war as grand in scale as ours. Maybe someday, a Type-5 civilization shall form
in your galaxy. Maybe then, we shall be able to stand side by side in this epic conflict.
But for now, we shall observe and visit your galaxy now and then, so that we
may be able to guide you in achieving galactic peace.

Our dear friends, we do have words of caution for you, please heed it. The
Communicants, are a Type-4.5 civilization. In other words, the Universal Law is
almost in their grasp; however, their actions are not in accordance with it. Please,
we beg of you, DO NOT FOLLOW IN THEIR FOOTSTEPS! It is for your own good.
We have seen many races like them who have walked the same path. All of them
ended in very unpleasant ways. We do not wish to see another race face the same
fate.

That is all. Goodspeed, Mon-Krai."


     After sending the message, the entire ship phased-out, completely vanishing from all sensors through out the galaxy.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Daan on October 29, 2007, 06:13:07 am
// Torpals! The Enlightened Union comes to your aid. How can we assist you? At the moment we only have a small deployable force, but if needed, we will send more your way. //
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Kratok on October 29, 2007, 11:15:34 am
Cardotyrannus IV

A whirr started up around the Walking God, followed by clicks, beeps, and burning blood. After a few mere seconds, a swarm of black clouds came out once again from him.
//detection of large explosions activated unit. waiting for defensive orde-//
//Aheh... Sorry for the interuption, Milord. So, what did I miss?//
The black cloud reversed, and landed back on his skin.

Na'Po
Amongst the rubble, the large, blackish, slime crawled into the detenation area, approaching a dead Talpoan and seeming into it's skin. Soon enough, he awoke again, saying, in a loud metallic voice; "FIRST MISSION COMPLETE. SECOND MISSION: INFECT TERRITORY. SECOND MISSION BEGINNING" Five seconds after speaking, the corpse started limping, and wiggling towards a random direction.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 29, 2007, 11:44:09 am
// Torpals! The Enlightened Union comes to your aid. How can we assist you? At the moment we only have a small deployable force, but if needed, we will send more your way. //

//The shields from their carrier ships are preventing an orbital bombardment, do what you can to take them out! We'll have auxiliary fighters on standby to cover you.//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Daan on October 29, 2007, 11:53:36 am
// Communicants, we kindly urge you to stop the attack against the Torpals, and ask you to resort to peaceful measures. The Enlightened Union will help enlightening your race if you stop your attacks. //
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on October 29, 2007, 12:26:20 pm
//The hell are you doing!? If we wanted to talk to them, we'd have sent a wexxian by now!//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Daan on October 29, 2007, 12:48:38 pm
// The Wexxians are gone. But very well, we will launch our missiles towards them.//

At the same time, the UniSile 5K Lite was being aimed at the Communicant frigates, and were shot off. The damage they had inflicted, was difficult to see.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 29, 2007, 10:11:08 pm
From an unknown location

? ? ?: It seems that there is a small commotion happening in that little galaxy of theirs, hmm.

? ? ?: Apparently so, my lord.

? ? ?: What happened to the ship that we spotted a month ago. Has it been taken care of?

? ? ?: My lord, I am  terribly sorry to say that they have survived the initial attack. But we were able to take some prisoners, high ranking officers in fact!

? ? ?: Those pests! First they betray us! Now they fight against us!

? ? ?: Forgive me my lord! Spare me my life!

? ? ?: Hmph! Very well then. I still have some use for you, and your race...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Crazen on October 29, 2007, 10:46:54 pm
(my turn to start!)

the chrome impirium

Draienaius was impatient. how long could these animals quarrel? of course, he realized this was very hypocritical, seeing as his kind had always been at war with their own kin.....

ship master neanghea ( changed name, but you wont notice unless you read an obscure post over a dozen pages ago) knew he was not hearing his hierarchic correctly. it just wasn't something that could be otherwise. he had to have missinterpreted him. so when he asked for clarification, he was completely taken of guard when his commander told him the same thing that he had originally and reasonably thought farce:
"engage,..everything"

(so now small fleets of ships come out of hiding and enter all the major battles.
   
of note, the ships reflect light away from their hull, making them almost invisible, while in the meantime reflecting the light back on hostile ships, illuminating them.)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 30, 2007, 06:27:42 am
Unknown Location

? ? ?: Give me a DataScan on that little galaxy of theirs.

? ? ?: Yes my lord! Here it is: Type-1=4%, Type-2=26%, Type-3=67%, Type-4=3% and Type-5=No Matches Found.

? ? ?: Well well well. It seems that their little playground is full of new toys...

? ? ?: My lord. There is something you should...

? ? ?: What do you mean by that?

? ? ?: Their galaxy contains no Type-5 civilizations; however, there is one noteworthy race that is participating in their galactic conflict.

? ? ?: What are they?

? ? ?: They are called the Com... mu... ni... cants, the Communicants, my lord.

? ? ?: Put them on the list.

? ? ?: Yes, my lord.

? ? ?: And ready a small harvesting fleet. Tell them to be ready for long distance HyperLinking at a moment's notice.

? ? ?: It shall be done. *leaves the room.*

? ? ?: Now, what should I do with those pests?

? ? ?: *re-enters the room at a frantic pace* My lord! One of your ships were destroyed!

? ? ?: Which?

? ? ?: The one with the prisoners!

? ? ?: Is that so? Well then, I'll just have to change my plans. Prepare a complete invasion force.

? ? ?: My lord, isn't that overkill?

? ? ?: Silence! You dare question my superior tactics!? Your lowly kind doesn't even deserve to exist! It is only by my pity that you are still alive right now! Might I remind you that you are just a mere object! easily replaceable.

? ? ?: I beg of you my lord, forgive me of my shallow thoughts!

? ? ?: One more mistake, and you and your pitiful race will buy the farm! Don't ever forget that!

? ? ?: Thank you my lord! You are truly kind!

? ? ?: Now go! Do as what I have told you!

? ? ?: *exits the room*

? ? ?: I know him. He'll take advantage of this situation and get all the help he can from those things. But if I get there first, MwaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on October 30, 2007, 08:18:22 am
Ruyht was still pondering about the question to invade the Torpals. He knew that invading them would be too risky. A few of his Chilurions were sitting around him.

''So we can't get there by ship, warp and nuclear drive. Any of you have an idea?''

A Chilurion raised his hand.

''Maybe we can use the teleporters from the Communicants.'' he said.

''Are you sure that their teleporters are large enough to transport Cherufes?'' Ruyht said.

''Probably.'' the Chilurion nodded.

Ruyht sighed. ''Alright, message them. If there are any left...''

//Barroc to Communicants. We are unable to invade Cardotyrannus IV by space, we see no other option but to use your teleporters. We hope that you agree//

''What about the Terran-Ixians?'' another Chilurion said.

''They started sending messages to all other kinds of species, maybe we can share their advanced technology if we contact them.''

Another Chilurion protested against him ''But they challenge our position as power of the Inner Rim!''

Some Chilurions nodded with him whilst others started yelling to him.

''They are no threat to us!''

''Quiet!'' Ruyht yelled. ''We are going to contact them.''

//This is the glorious Barroc Confederacy to the Terran-Ixians. We see you have already had contact with the Mon-Krai, the friends of our friends are our friends. We hope to have trading contacts with you.//

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 30, 2007, 09:24:42 am
Inboard Starship Athanatsu

Kurinatsu: No other ships left?

Athanatsu: All enemy units eliminated.

Kurinatsu: Good. How are they doing?

Athanatsu: All rescued officers are currently recovering from damage.

Kurinatsu: Can they function normally?

Athanatsu: Multiple restriction programs are inhibiting their quick recovery. The 26th Repair division are currently removing them but are having difficulty.

Kurinatsu: How long?

Athanatsu: An estimate of seven months, at the very least.

Kurinatsu: Homing cracks! Seven months!? What about our Intergalactic communication system?

Athanatsu: Still under heavy repair since initial attack.

Kurinatsu: I guess we have no choice. Return to previous cluster system Athanatsu!

Athanatsu: Orders received. An estimate of about 0.00381903 seconds.

     Picking up message from Type-3 civilization, Barroc. Put them on HyperLink?

Kurinatsu: As soon as we arrive. *talking to himself* "We should help fix this conflict while we're repairing the ship. I just hope we can contact home before..."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Little on October 30, 2007, 01:52:55 pm
Kian sighed. He was picking up a strong signal from ANOTHER sentient species, called the Terra-Ixians. Cursing under his breath, he notified his colleauges. Knowing them, they weren't going to get here soon.

He sent another pre-recorded message: //Hello, all sentient beings. Greetings from the glorious Chosen Three! You have been contacted in our efforts to find beings of intelligence, and we hope you will contact us soon! For The Chosen Three!//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on October 30, 2007, 07:03:09 pm
Onboard Starship Athanatsu


Athanatsu: Preparing to enter backdoor of current destination.

     Our sensors are picking up another message. Assimilating. Assimilation complete.

"//Hello, all sentient beings. Greetings from the glorious Chosen Three! You have been contacted in our efforts to find beings of intelligence, and we hope you will contact us soon! For The Chosen Three!//"

Kurinatsu: It seems that they've finally received our message. As soon as we phase out, send escort drones to all sentient species. Oh, and don't forget the Communicants. We have to have a clear discussion.

Athanatsu: Affirmative.

Kurinatsu: I hope we can contact home before this mess gets even messier.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on November 14, 2007, 04:26:40 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle ((Finally!))

It had been weeks and their stalemate had not improved.  With both sides holding their ground against the other's attacks, and the flow of reinforcements having dwindled off, neither held an advantage.  The Kratairian's black hole technology had been taken offline in the second week of fighting, leaving them without their "Win" button.  So, having to resort to more rudementary ship to ship combat, things had slowed down considerably.  Now and then one of the combatnant's would hail the other with taunts, or demands of surrender, but neither was willing to give in.  With their reputation as the dominant power in space on the line, there was no way Commodore Taron would let his fleet lose.

And so another day passed and the Kratairian ships sat refueling on ambiant hydrogen in space.  The troops were board and kept busy by taking occasional potshots at the Iinknii ships with the turrets or hopping into an ISCER and seeing who could get the closest.  Without the proper tools to rebuild the black hole device and with both side's long range communications knocked out due to a badly placed EMP on the Kratair's parts, the only way the Kratair were getting home is if they could get their hands on an Iinknii ship that could still teleport, use it to get within range, and call for help.  There was of course the chance that the Iinknii ship's teleporters were out, which would mean both sides would be stuck here for what could potentially be a very, very long time.

This glaring fact had not stopped Commodore Tarron.  Having chosen the Iinknii capital ship as their target, they were in the process of formulating a plan to get onboard and take it.  The two sides hadn't bothered with full out combat for a while so he wasn't sure of the status of their shields.  It shouldn't bee to long before his strike team was ready to go, but he wanted to make sure everything was in order.  They'd only have one shot at this.  An attack like this could easily be the catylist that reignited the combat which could result in the burying of both sides.

((Well this is interesting.  It would seem I've set us up with a sort of WW1 trench warfare situation here.  This should be interesting.  Your move Jossa.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on November 14, 2007, 07:47:50 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle
The Iinknii were getting restless. They had fought many different races, but the Kratair were definately their greatest opponent. Their mastery of space and its navigation was equal to the Iinknii in many ways, if not surpassing them in several areas. It was truly an even match, one of the greatest naval standoffs in the history of the galaxy.

Slowly the Iinknii ships prepared themselves for the final thrust at the enemy. It was all or nothing.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on November 15, 2007, 06:01:37 am
Starship Athanatsu

"First, we get stranded here. Second, we were almost able to establish a peaceful means to end this war, but things got haywire. And now, Athanatsu caught a virus. How could it possibly get even worse?" Kurinatsu said to himself.

They were about to start the Galactic Forum when a virus struck the entire ship. It targeted the ship's life support system, rendering the ship unfit for organic creatures. Because of this, they had to evacuate the delegates and representatives back to their worlds. Added to that is the fact that without the ship's life support system, they are now required to eat instead of just tapping the ship's energy. "I would now be having a bad hair day right now, that is, if I had some." Kurinatsu murmured.

"I guess "They" really want us to have a hard time. But I can't let the others down, I have to do my best. Athanatsu... oh yeah, the virus... I guess I'll just do it the old fashion way. Minonatsu!" Suddenly, a Terran-Ixian is seen entering Kurinatsu's room, he seems to be partly-entranced by the ball he is holding. "Yes sir.", said the Terran-Ixian. "What's that ball, Minonatsu?" asked Kurinatsu. "What ball?" replied Minonatsu. "The one your holding." answered Kurinatsu. "Oh... This ball. I found it lying in storage. Wanna play?" asked Minonatsu. "Sure! err... (Snap out of it dude! It's just a ball!) I mean, Minonatsu, can you listen here for a sec?" said Kurinatsu, after almost getting entranced by the ball. "Sure sir!" replied Minonatsu, in a loud energetic and voice. "Go and call the 27th Neutralization Division, tell them to get ready. As for the rest of the crew, tell them to concentrate their repair on the communication device, and if ever they finally fix it, call home for reinforcements, ASAP!" said Kurinatsu. "Then I'll see you guys off." replied Minonatsu. "What are you talking about? You're in the 27th remember?" "Oh yeaaaah... Now I remember. Can I go with you?" *Kurinatsu sighs* "Actually, you have to go." "Can I bring the ball with me?" "Sure, sure. Now go tell them." "Yes sir!"

"Well, at least they're cheerful. I guess I should lighten up a bit. After all, getting down in the scrapheap won't do us any good." said Kurinatsu, with a smile. "They're almost here, let's all do our best. I know he'll get here in time. I can feel it."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Inkling on November 16, 2007, 09:29:31 am
Fredonain Alliance Fleet V

After the battle at Sherdia, Commander Ixx pulled the fleet back to FA space to plan their next move.  As the leaders of the fleet tried to plan a course of action, Commander Odyss returned from the FA Capitol and made his way to Ixx's quarters.

"Ah, Odyss, glad you finally decided to join your fleet.  How'd your visit with the Yessimmee ambassador go?"

"About as well as could be expected, I suppose." Odyss grunted.  "The Yessimmee are not interested in any of the current battles.  They might've helped on Sherdia, Na'po, or one of the other planets, but those battles are over.  They would've gone to Capitol in a heartbeat, but the Barroc gave up before we could take action.  The main battle seems to be on Cardotyrannus IV, and the ambassador figured the Torpals could take care of themselves."

"I would have to agree." Ixx said as he tapped a button on his desk and brought up a display of Cardotyrannus IV.  "We have a scout ship on the outskirts of the Torpal's planet.  The place is so covered in troops, and so heavily surrounded by ships, that I don't think we could get a shot through to the surface, or find space to land a transport."

Odyss studied the 3D display of the battle and frowned.  "Well then, what's the plan?"

"We can either try and wedge our way into the Torpal's fight, wait for a side battle, or look for a fight in space to join.  The Kratair and Iinkii were slugging it out somewhere, but we lost all communications from that fight a while ago.  I have a few scout ships out searching for them, but right now I have a guest to entertain."

"A guest?"

"Yes, we captured a Communicant before Sherdia was blown away.  We've had him in a cell for a while, it took some time to get him powered down and out of his armor.  I was just about to go have a little talk with him.  Care to come along?" Ixx smiled and cracked his knuckles.

"Oh, I'd hate to get in the way of your hospitality, but I'll certainly come and watch from a safe distance."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on November 16, 2007, 04:48:13 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle

The daggers were away.  Drifting slowly towards the Iinknii ships as many had done over the last weeks in their  "who cna get the closest" contests, they looked completly harmless, then, at around the point most ships turn back, they charged full speed, plunging into the hull of the capital ship.  In seconds, the troops were unloaded into the hallways of the ship, fully armed and ready for combat.  They began moving in an attempt to locate the bridge.

"Alright men, let's end this tiresome siege." came the voice of the leader of the squad, Captain Ledir, "Move to the bridge, let's keep the kills to a minimum, these guys have earned their survival."

Meanwhile, Commodore Taron had the weapons on his ships prepared for combat.  Hopefully the brawl wouldn't start immediatly which would give him a bit long to prepare.  The troops were ready to fly out at a moment's notice and he already had his weapon's charged.  It was time to finish this.

Ortoxica

Eren sat in his cell as his food was dropped off once again.  He'd lost track of how long he'd been in there, though his estimates were at around 2 or 3 standard weeks.  It was an awful long time to be staring at the same wall for.  On the plus side, it had given him time to heal.  He had taken precausions and kept an eye on his legs with the basic medical knowledge he had, and thanks to that and some daily excersises, they were already at the point where he could walk again.  He couldn't run to fast just yet, but he wasn't really sure given the cramped conditions of his cells.  It wouldn't be long now.  He'd been fairly quiet up til this point and he felt it was about time he got ready to reclaim his freedom.  It wouldn't be long...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on November 16, 2007, 07:39:32 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle
Immediatly the alarms blared throughout the ship. Turrets appeared out of the walls and ceiling and robotic guards were dispatched to deal with the invaders. The Iinknii themselves weren't very adept at using weapons, but they knew how to make a mean robot.
On the bridge the Admiral gave the orders to lockdown those areas which were deemed infected. Huge blastdoors slammed shut throughout the ship, trapping some while leaving others to run around the ship.

The Iinknii fleet pushed forward, unperterbed by the invasion of their capital ship. They were making their final assault, this would decide it all. The ships began to fire off thier warp cannons, taking out as many ships as they could.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on November 21, 2007, 02:39:29 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle

Captain Ledir moved on, unhinded by the individuals who got trapped.  He had a mission to fufill and he had no intentions of failing.  Rounding a corner, the squad came across a small platoon of droids.  Moving quickly they coated them in shenni and baked them into the floor.  They got only a little furthur before encountering a blast door.  With a quick hand singnal from their captain, a pair of soldiers moved forward and began cutting their way through.  If the Iinknii though they could hold them back, they were sorely mistaken.

Meanwhile, Commodore Taron had the fleets in movement firing plasma in massive waves.  He fully depended on that squad because things certianly hadn't changed out here.  His ships were still being riped apart from the inside while the Iinknii shpis continued ot melt from the outside.  It was simply a matter of who would fizzle down to nothingness first.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on November 21, 2007, 11:29:25 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle

The Iinknii capital ship was killing ships left and right, top and bottom, forward and backward... any place that an enemy ship appeared. The engine room itself onboard was working at full power, generating the shields as well as manuevering the ship in and out of enemy fire. Suddenly the ship stopped in mid manuever and was hit by a huge bolt of plasma, reducing the shields considerably.
"What's wrong?" the captain asked, turning to his aides.
"Enemy infiltrators in the engine room!" someone yelled, pointing to a computer screen which showed the engine room. It was soon blacked out as the Kratair squad eliminated all traces of Iinknii prescence.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on November 26, 2007, 04:21:48 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle

Ledir was almost knocked over as the shot from the Kratairian capital ship sent the Iinknii ship rocking.  Regaining his composure he and his men quickly dashed dashed through a wall of flame they created and siezed the unprepared engineers working in the engine room.  "Now then," said Ledir, "You will lead us to the bridge.  The alternative to that is death.  Cooperate and you will not be harmed.  Any questions?"

Meanwhile ((Wee!  I use that word every post!)), Taron was stressed.  The boarding party had better hurry up.  the combat had turned into an attirition battle.  With both sides incapable of siezing an advantage, both sides slowly dwindled as their forces were depleated.  Taron would not allow his troops to lose, but at this point, it was not his call anymore.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on November 28, 2007, 02:51:13 pm
Kratair/Iinknii Battle

The battle was now a slugfest. There was no coordination by either race. Ships collided with other ships, be it friend or foe. Streaks of energy moved throughout the battle scene slamming into ships and pushing them into other ships. A large number of ships were warped together, floating lifelessly around the edge of the battle. It was a gruesome scene.

Onboard the Iinknii capital ship, the engineers in the engine room knew exactly what to say.
"It is neither my right, nor in my ability to surrender to an enemy while onboard a friendly ship. I will not be leading you anywhere. And i'm sure that my comrades will say the same." With that the engineer stoppped talking and stood there, waiting for the Kratair's next move. As if to back up the Iinknii's statement the security blast doors dropped into place, covering up the hole that had allowed the Kratair in.

In the corner of the room, a large telescreen sat, connecting the engine room to the bridge. It flickered to life showing the Iinknii Admiral.

"Kratair, do you have a direct link with your captain? If so, we may be able to end this battle before we obliterate each other..."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on November 28, 2007, 04:45:41 pm
Ledir swung around to face the sceen.  "That seems agreeable, though it's not my call.  I'm not sure how my superiors would feel about surrendur, even if it is mutual, but I agree.  This battle has gone on far too long and we've both seen too many casualties.  I'll patch you through."  The scene went blank in the engine room, the conversersation between leaders was not to be for their ears.  Ledir sent a quick head's up to Commodore Taron before patching him through.  The two leaders came face to face over the comm screen.

Taron was seated in his captain's chair.  In the short time he had to prepare after the captain's warning, he had everyone clean up what they could and make the room look in top order before sending them off to look busy behind him.

"Ah, the Iinknii admiral." Commodore Taron said with a smirk. "A pleasure to finally meet you.  What brings me the pleasure of this encounter?"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on November 28, 2007, 05:46:07 pm
"Admiral Ledir, as you can clearly see we are evenly matched opponents. Let's call this war off. I call for a cease fire to negotiate terms. What say you?"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on December 01, 2007, 08:16:45 pm
ATHANATSU SPACEPORT #25

"Is everybody here?", Kurinatsu said in a loud voice. "Well then, let's go! All units board your respective ships and prepare the dropships!"

"Affirmative!", the 6,000,000,000 strong 27th Neutralization Division boarded their respective ships and prepared for flight. However, something was happening inside the ship...

ATHANATSU COMMUNICATIONS HUB

"Division Commander Ananatsu! We found something! The virus came from the captured spy!", a frantically running Terran-Ixian shouted. "What should we do with it?"

"Search the spy's database for any hidden files that we might have missed on our last data-scan.", ordered 13th Communication Division Commander Ananatsu . "We have to repair the ship's communications devices as soon as possible. Contacting Ariadne is of highest priority. It is the only way for us to call for reinforcements." "Yes sir!"

ATHANATSU SPACEPORT #25

Just before the 27th Neutralization could depart, a message was sent to them by, "Them". This was the contents of the message:

"Hi therrre, Kurrrinatsssu... How arrre you todaaay? Mmmind if we drrrop innn? Donnn't worrry, we willl be therrre verrry sssooonnn... hic... hic... I heaaarrr that you'rrre fleeeet got wrrrecked. Sssooonnn, I'mmm gonnnna take carrre of you myssselllfff... (;') "

"Yeah sure, and Orealyians fly!", Kurinatsu replied.

"You'llll ssseeee! I'mmm gonnnnaaa mmmake you eaaat thossse worrrdsss, beffforrre I eaaat you!", "They" replied.

ATHANATSU COMMUNICATIONS HUB

"Sir! We found something! The virus's blueprint! It turns out that the virus was just a heavily modified version of Th_Paint! Now that we know what it is, we could easily break it's code and create an anti-virus!"

"Great! Now all we have to do is isolate the communications network so we could quickly send a message to Ariadne. The rest of the ship's systems could wait."

"Yes sir! Hmmm... All done! It's only a matter of hours before the comm network's completely fixed!"

"Come with me! We must tell this to Kurinatsu!"

ATHANATSU SPACEPORT #25

"What!? Th_Paint!? All of this because of that? Well anyway, contact home when you finally can. And don't forget to reactivate the life support system.

Well, were off to Cardotyrannus IV. See ya!", Kurinatsu said.

Soon, the ships began to depart, for war...
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on December 01, 2007, 08:58:35 pm
((You're not actually talking with the admiral.  That's Kavu, and he's off in Kratairian Space.  You're talking with Commodore Taron, Captain Ledir is the one who opened the comm and led the attack))

"I'm afraid it's not my call to end the war.  It spreads far beyond this battle, but as far as we know, it could be over by now.  However, a temporary truce is agreeable.  I belive it would be most beinificial to both parties for us to work together and return to our own territory.  I'm not even sure if we would be able to without working together, or even if we can at all.  We will have to take stock of what both parties have."  Commodore Taron paused for a moment.  "However, let me come back to what I said before.  It is not my call to pull the Kratair out of this war as I'm sure it isn't yours to do so with the Iinknii.  As such, once we are both safely back home, our truce will have ended and should we meet again, we will have no choice but to attack again."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on December 01, 2007, 09:05:43 pm
//Our actions were hasty. While i may not be the one that has the ability to end this war for the Iinknii, i have considerable influence. We should allow this cease fire to repair our ships and make our way home to where we may finish this fight, or end it peacefully. Once home, i suggest we speak to our superiors to decide this matter. Then we should meet at this exact spot and cordially state what our next moves are. How does this sound?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on December 01, 2007, 09:13:30 pm
//Very well, but I'm not sure of the necessity of returning here.  Won't a simple commlink do?//
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Josasa on December 01, 2007, 09:18:07 pm
//It would suffice.//

(OOC: Duh! ;D)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on December 01, 2007, 09:42:23 pm
STARSHIP ATHANATSU

"It's fixed!"

"Really!?"

"Ya Really!"

"No Way!"

"Yes Way!"

"Okay. Call everyone on board! Tonight we make sandwiches! But first, we have to call for back up. Calculate the coordinates and open a HyperLink at once!"

"Yes sir!"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on December 07, 2007, 02:31:35 pm
Ortoxica

Barroc cells were meant to be sound-proof. But the door of the cell in which Eren was locked up had a smallhole on the underside, if Eren put his ear to it he could hear the Barroc guards that were guarding the cells.

''-Going to the games in the weekend, Urg?'' a voice said.

''Yeah of course,'' a heavier and lower voice said. ''Second-hand Mon-Krai droids against Sherdians and Wyrms as well. But I've got to check those damn vents, those rusty things keep falling apart if they get any kind of damage. You know that they found a Chuiche there once, right?''

''Yeah. I hate this damn war, how did it start anyway?''

The other guard sighed.

''The war started,'' he said with an impatient tone in his voice. ''because the evil democrats and atheists taunted the Walking God who went on a rightous slaughter and our great leaders supported them, duh.''

The other Barroc answered with an ''oh'' and it was silent for a while.

''I thought the war started because of a coup.'' the Barroc with the higher voice said.

The other guard sighed again.

''Look...'' he said with the patient tone of someone who teaches an emotional  toddler that 1 + 1 = 2 '' Before the war started there were several different blocks of old empires, like the Torpals, who were the best and proud of it. There were newer (rising) powers, like the Communicants, who were either expanding or not doing anything at all. They were scared ****less of the old empires and there were old alliances which prevented war and proposed peace instead and last there were several neutral powers, small or large that wouldn't support anyone at all. There was a good peace because nobody saw any reason to attack eachother.''

''But, there is a war going on now isn't there?''

''Yes, you see there was one tiny flaw of the plan.''

''What's that then?''

''The plan was utter idiocy: The Communicants and Torpals are mad; The old alliances don't give a damn about any war; And the neutral factions are too damn greedy to just stand aside.''

Another ''oh'' was heard. Another silence fell that was disrupted again, though this time by Urg.

''Come on, we have to execute some peasants. Yo and Tyr will replace us.''

Footsteps were heard as the two guards walked away.

''Beating peasants for a minute is an easy job, though hours are murder. Hahahaahaha!'' the Barroc with the light voice joked and the laughs slowly died off.

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on December 15, 2007, 04:47:38 pm
TRANSPORT#2078

"We're approaching Torpalian space. Divide the 27th into three waves. Unanatsu will lead the first. Hulinatsu will lead the second. I'll lead the third, along with Minonatsu.", Kurinatsu announced to the 27th. "I'll contact the Torpalian government and request a safe entry."

When Minonatsu heard this, he almost fell of the balcony from which he was leaning.

"Me!? You really mean it Kurinatsu?"

"Yes. You can do it, right?"

"Uh, of course I can. I hope..."

Kurinatsu initiated a HyperLink.ti program and contacted the Torpalian government, to which he said:

      Greetings, Torpals. We are the 6,000,000,000 strong Terran-Ixian 27th Neutralization Division.

      We wish to help end the Communicant Invasion. In line with this, we politely request for you to grant us safe passage to Cardotyrannus IV. It is important to end this war, there are worse things up ahead.

      Will you grant us safe passage to Cardotyrannus IV? We really need to have a talk with the Walking G.

      End Transmission.


Kurinatsu turned around and ordered one of the engineers to prepare the phase field.

"Yes sir.", the engineer replied.

ATHANATSU COMMUNICATIONS HUB

"Who shall we send, Division Commander Ananatsu?", asked one of the room's personnel.

"Contact Kurinatsu, he'll know who to send. They're nearing Torpalian space anyway, some of them can just turn around. They're not that far away from Union Space."

TRANSPORT#2078

// Hey, Kurinatsu. I just got this message from the Union. They need assistance, it's really important. Can you spare some of the guys and redirect them to Union space? Don't worry about Athanatsu, we've already fixed everything. We're gonna contact home in a few moments//

"That's a relief. Well, I'll just detach the 14th, fine with you?"

//Uh, sure. Good luck with the Communicants, by the way.//

"Thanks."

//Over and out.//

"Ananatsu, redirect the entire first wave to Union space, there seems to be a BIG problem there."

"Ok.", Unanatsu's only reply.

"4,000,000,000 will stay here. The rest, follow Unanatsu."

"Roger that!", answered the entire 27th in one thunderous yet clear voice.

"Why Roger? Why not Watcher or Saucer instead?", Minonatsu asked Kurinatsu. He can't seem to understand why the name Roger, it could be any name, but why Roger? This thought really puzzled him.

"Actually... I don't really know why. I do know someone who we used to call Roger but... That's a totally different story."

"What's he like?"

"He's... different."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: operaghost21 on December 15, 2007, 08:59:39 pm
      Greetings, Torpals. We are the 6,000,000,000 strong Terran-Ixian 27th Neutralization Division.

      We wish to help end the Communicant Invasion. In line with this, we politely request for you to grant us safe passage to Cardotyrannus IV. It is important to end this war, there are worse things up ahead.

      Will you grant us safe passage to Cardotyrannus IV? We really need to have a talk with the Walking G.

      End Transmission.


//What are you implying? Do you think the Torpalian Empire is not strong enough to defeat the Walking God? Hmmmph.

Well...while we do NOT require your aid, you may enter the system...if you feel you must help. But do NOT set foot on the planet's surface; we are going take care of the Walking God ourselves. You can bombard their forces from orbit; their ships are still shielding the battlefield, see if you can help take care of them.//


Cardotyrannus IV - Battlefield

While no one would admit it, the battle was not going well at the moment. Decontamination teams were working furiously over the battlefield to neutralize any fallout from the nuclear blasts, and soldiers were still being outfitted for radiation protection, just in case.

Currently, the only torpals on the battlefield were pilots and gunners, disembarking their war machines after the communicants had begun destroying them from within. While these torpals fought more ferociously than any in ten thousand years, they were not experienced fighters, and they began to fall under the writhing mass of bodies that continued to assault them. The tide of the battle was difficult to tell. While nearly a hundred communicant were killed for every torpal, the communicant's numbers continued to swell, and it was all the torpals could do to hold their ground. Given enough time without reinforcements, they knew the battle would be lost...


Cardotyrannus IV - General's Quarters

"Sir, good news! We've fully awakened the Avatars!"

A malicious grin spread across General Saull's face. "Excellent."

"Shall we still commence with deployment?"

The general nodded.

"Let's see what the Walking God has to say now..."

Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on December 15, 2007, 11:00:05 pm
//What are you implying? Do you think the Torpalian Empire is not strong enough to defeat the Walking God? Hmmmph.

Well...while we do NOT require your aid, you may enter the system...if you feel you must help. But do NOT set foot on the planet's surface; we are going take care of the Walking God ourselves. You can bombard their forces from orbit; their ships are still shielding the battlefield, see if you can help take care of them.//
//Thank you for granting us safe passage through Torpalian spore-space. We'll take care of those ships in a moment.//

"Hulinatsu! Prepare your dropships! The first wave will neutralize the target ships from within! As for wave two, prepare the SPAMs! Let's do this!"


((SPAMs= Strategic Program Assimilation Missiles are missiles used by the TI's to severely interfere with programming, Disjuncting or any other technology that employs the use of chaos theory or the laws of Quantum Mechanics. Basically, they mess up enemy calculations by altering the enemy's codes and giving TI's access to it.

When the TI's finally have access to the enemy's system, they start sending all sorts of stuff like useless data, wrong calculations or viruses. To sum it up, they paralyze the enemy's intelligence and calculation capabilities.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: sporelord on December 16, 2007, 03:48:50 am
Frigate Kansun



"Sir there is extensive fighting on the surface and a space battle in the atmospehere"

" ok set up a com link, we will try to contact them"

Greetings, we are from the OPSFOcto-pantheris space forces we request to infromation to this war and if we could be of any use we may be primitive to your standerds but we will fight with a iron heart.

from OPSF

OOC (every one can pick this up torpals or their enemys or their allys)
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on December 16, 2007, 05:19:00 am
"Is it me or do I hear something?"

"Ummm... Kurinatsu, I think it's coming from someone else other than these two."

"What's the frequency?"

"Ummm... Huh... Grrr... Whoa... Ummm... There we go. Wanna talk to them?"

"Sure."

"I'll open the HyperLink then."

"Thanks."

// This is the 27th Terran-Ixian Neutralization Division. Please tell us who you guys are. If you guys are here to help out in stopping this fight, please do so, we really need to stop this mess from getting worse.

Please reply.

Thanks. //


As the The first wave of Terran-Ixians, led by Hulinatsu, approached their targets, they started deploying their dropships towards the unsuspecting Communicant spacecrafts. The dropships rained down upon the spacecrafts using their phase fields to reduce the damage received from the ships' defenses. Some of the dropships were able to puncture the ships' armor and get in instantly while the others landed on the ships' surface and then started to bore holes on the ships like an endless swarm of termites, relentlessly slicing and ripping off the ships' outer armor like there's no tomorrow.

Once inside, the individual Terran-Ixian squads all received a massive welcome, in the form of an endless stream of Communicant infantry. Each squad then formed a massive defensive line, akin to the phalanx maneuver; However, instead of massive spears, the Communicants were welcomed with a seemingly endless supply of particle beams.

The ship became a massive urban battlefield, the type of terrain where Terran-Ixians excel the most. It was natural for them to be well oriented in such terrain, they usually fought in space, after all.

The Terran-Ixians remained careful not to fatally wound any Communicants they encountered, it was enough to neutralize them, they didn't go there to kill the enemy but instead, to prevent them from spreading hostility to others. After all, they were the 27th Neutralization, designed not to kill.

As the hours passed, the Terran-Ixian lines rarely moved an inch. They were waiting for the signal from Hulinatsu, to neutralize the ship itself.

Meanwhile, Kurinatsu and Minonatsu were still waiting for Frigate Kansun's reply while the rest of the last wave were preparing all of their SPAMs for launch.

"Who are these guys, Kurinatsu?", asked Minonatsu in his usual, childlike, curious attitude.

"Don't worry.", Kurinatsu replied. "They'll reply any minute now. In the meantime you should really help the others."

"Will do.", Minonatsu said with a smile.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: sporelord on December 16, 2007, 09:16:13 am
" we have received a message sir they want us to help and explain who we are"

"send another message ensign"

// We are octo-pantherians we coem from the octopilon system if you want help we will gladly aid some of our men to your war just give us orders. But in return we wish some help in improving our military cabibilities.\\

"message sent sir"

" bridge to armoury i want all crew armed with laser rifles"

" also raise the sheilds and prepare forward laser cannons"
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Dr. Croccer on December 16, 2007, 10:47:19 am
((Psst, sporelord I think you need to ask Taven first before you can join and Yuu, the Communicants don't have ships and even if they had they probably wouldn't break through the Torpal defences.))
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: sporelord on December 16, 2007, 11:22:17 am
OOC. well i kinda randomly started sry if ive uopset any one  ;) but i think my lone frigate on exploration mission is gd backstory because i didnt ask.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: martyk on January 09, 2008, 04:41:38 pm
Ortoxica

Eren had had enough of waiting.  He sat in here waiting with no knowledge of the outside world save from what he heard from the guards, while who knows what happend on the outside.  Today was the day he was getting out of this ****hole, with, or without the Barroc's consent.

Eren coughed for a moment to clear his throat and to verify that his voice still worked.  After not talking for at least a couple months, he wasn't entirely sure if he be able to anymore.  "Oi, Tyr!" he called through the small hole.  After so much time listening to them, he came to memorize their names and scheduals.  "I know you're out there.  How's about opening up this door and taking me to have a little chat with the warden?  I figure I've been sittin' in here long enough and had a reason to keep me, now would be as good a time as any to go about it."

He stepped back from the door.  Close enough to still hear a reply, but far enough to avoid being hit when it opened.  Then again, he wasn't even sure in which direction the seamless door opened, having been unconcious when transported in.  He silently checked his one remaining line of technological defence he had without looking, still hidden on him and unused in his time there.  Should it fail, then the only thing he had to protect himself should things turn sour were his scythes, and frankly, he wouldn't bet on them being a match for armor and firearms.  Then again, he had no real need to worry, his weapon had been known to survive more rigorous tests than this.

Open Space, near Cardotyrannus IV

Silently, almost invisible the Kratairian fleets hovered, minutes away from the Torpalian homeworld.  They had yet to call in their position to the defenders, or fire a single shot.  Their orders were to wait.  The Kratairian government had come to the desicion that the war was to end with Cardotyrannus IV and, should the Torpal fail, the Kratair would be the ones to do it.  With hundreds fully charged hydrogen tanks amongst the many cruisers, battleships and capital ships, the Kratairian fleet were prepared to ensure that nothing but their own men make it out of the sector intact.  It would be a clean sweep, ending the existance of anything and anyone who got in their way.  Of course, weather they had to use it or not would have to wait.  They had orders not to engage until the Torpal fell, so until then, the sat, monitoring the comm channels of the planet, silently waiting for armegedon.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Yuu on January 10, 2008, 05:42:05 am
"We've got mail sir!"

"Let's see..."

// We are octo-pantherians we coem from the octopilon system if you want help we will gladly aid some of our men to your war just give us orders. But in return we wish some help in improving our military cabibilities.\\

"Hmmm... Send 'em a message. Tell them that we'll accept. However, under one condition: Never use it to fire first, ok?."

"Got it! Sending now..."
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: TheMist on April 05, 2008, 05:17:08 am
Back at the Miali Command Center, all 6 generals cheered with victory.

Jundi, " That'll show those fanatical bastards who's who. Victory my brothers! "
Mec, " Victory! I bet 50 Malos that they don't come back. " In truth, they thought the Communicants wouldn't return, having lost a significant carrier, and exposing their plan of action. The carriers were the primary targets whenever they appeared now. Ships would be ready to take them down from space whenever possible.
5th, " I'll take that bet then, 100 says they return in quadruple force. "
Mec, " Then you better hand it over soon. "
Back at the surface, most of the AaS fighters had returned to space and docked with their assigned Imperial. Some, however, had crashed from the explosion. They were only mass-produced drones, so they were not missed. Across the surface moved a quick vehicle, marked with the Mialin insignia of a scientific civilian. The vehicle picked up multiple Communicant bodies, specificly those identified to be those of higher importance. They were taken back almost to the core of New Yuva. Here, the scientists tried to revive some bodies which were heavily restrained. Those that couldn't be revived, had their Fanatic Masks ripped off, and taken to a different area to study. The scientists began work on the bodies, learning whatever they could. They hoped to have a live one though, without their fanatic mask, it was unknown how their behavior would be.

wasnt the fith killed
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on April 05, 2008, 05:24:23 am
Alright, lets get some things clear:


A) While the message probably didn't come up this time, at least have the common sense to look at the date of the last post, two months.

B) That was a post from half a year ago.

C) What you just said isn't worth posting.


Hey The Time Traveller, you're no longer the forum clown.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: TheMist on April 05, 2008, 06:16:34 am
Above Sherdia

"F***!" yelled Kavu. "Do we have anymore daggers and troops?"

"Yes sir, but our numbers are limited."

"Whatever, send them out."

Mere moments after giving the order, a wing of a few dozen dagger craft flew out from the capital ship, followed closly by thousands of Iscer fighters, intenet on combatting the swarm.  The daggers moved quickly and went streaming towards the head Barroc ship while their larger cousins, the Implaers flew straight through some of the enemy craft.  Twisted metal floated in their areial battlefield, while some rained down onto the battle bellow.  The daggers, reaching their target, punged deep into the hull, while the crew onboard began preparations to exit into the Barroc ship.

The sun now fully formed, Kavu gave the order to colapse it.  In it's place a blackhole appeared.  Small enough to not have much of an effect on the planet bellow, but big enough to consume any ship careless enough to drift too close.
Just ta tell you tiny black holes suck more than larg eone s as teh grvity is more concedted you can silte this with awooden grid (th ekid you use with ruber and sin kiergarten) pantyhose a sall weight and a large weigh tof th esae mass
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: munchkin5 on April 05, 2008, 06:19:17 am
@the mist again, shut up no one cares, make a creature thread, think about what your doing, use the spell checker >:(
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on April 05, 2008, 07:32:04 am
Above Sherdia

"F***!" yelled Kavu. "Do we have anymore daggers and troops?"

"Yes sir, but our numbers are limited."

"Whatever, send them out."

Mere moments after giving the order, a wing of a few dozen dagger craft flew out from the capital ship, followed closly by thousands of Iscer fighters, intenet on combatting the swarm.  The daggers moved quickly and went streaming towards the head Barroc ship while their larger cousins, the Implaers flew straight through some of the enemy craft.  Twisted metal floated in their areial battlefield, while some rained down onto the battle bellow.  The daggers, reaching their target, punged deep into the hull, while the crew onboard began preparations to exit into the Barroc ship.

The sun now fully formed, Kavu gave the order to colapse it.  In it's place a blackhole appeared.  Small enough to not have much of an effect on the planet bellow, but big enough to consume any ship careless enough to drift too close.
Just ta tell you tiny black holes suck more than larg eone s as teh grvity is more concedted you can silte this with awooden grid (th ekid you use with ruber and sin kiergarten) pantyhose a sall weight and a large weigh tof th esae mass

SHUT UP!

Like Moosey said, we don't care, stop commenting on old things no-one cares about, WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEEDS!
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: TheMist on April 05, 2008, 08:41:42 am
Above Sherdia

"F***!" yelled Kavu. "Do we have anymore daggers and troops?"

"Yes sir, but our numbers are limited."

"Whatever, send them out."

Mere moments after giving the order, a wing of a few dozen dagger craft flew out from the capital ship, followed closly by thousands of Iscer fighters, intenet on combatting the swarm.  The daggers moved quickly and went streaming towards the head Barroc ship while their larger cousins, the Implaers flew straight through some of the enemy craft.  Twisted metal floated in their areial battlefield, while some rained down onto the battle bellow.  The daggers, reaching their target, punged deep into the hull, while the crew onboard began preparations to exit into the Barroc ship.

The sun now fully formed, Kavu gave the order to colapse it.  In it's place a blackhole appeared.  Small enough to not have much of an effect on the planet bellow, but big enough to consume any ship careless enough to drift too close.
Just ta tell you tiny black holes suck more than larg eone s as teh grvity is more concedted you can silte this with awooden grid (th ekid you use with ruber and sin kiergarten) pantyhose a sall weight and a large weigh tof th esae mass

SHUT UP!

Like Moosey said, we don't care, stop commenting on old things no-one cares about, WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEEDS!
????? and i  thought was told the war was over  dosent look over to ne
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Ultramarine on April 05, 2008, 08:44:48 am
Has anyone listened to Daxx lately :-\.
Don't feed the flames, as hard as it is to ignore The Mist.

And besides, The Mist don't bump threads for no apparent reason other than adding nothing to the main point of it. If anything a year old thread or older shouldn't even be commented in unless you have something constructive to say rather than bumping it :P.

Please remember this in the future.
Title: Re: The Communicant Invasion
Post by: Plank of Wood on April 05, 2008, 08:45:17 am
Above Sherdia

"F***!" yelled Kavu. "Do we have anymore daggers and troops?"

"Yes sir, but our numbers are limited."

"Whatever, send them out."

Mere moments after giving the order, a wing of a few dozen dagger craft flew out from the capital ship, followed closly by thousands of Iscer fighters, intenet on combatting the swarm.  The daggers moved quickly and went streaming towards the head Barroc ship while their larger cousins, the Implaers flew straight through some of the enemy craft.  Twisted metal floated in their areial battlefield, while some rained down onto the battle bellow.  The daggers, reaching their target, punged deep into the hull, while the crew onboard began preparations to exit into the Barroc ship.

The sun now fully formed, Kavu gave the order to colapse it.  In it's place a blackhole appeared.  Small enough to not have much of an effect on the planet bellow, but big enough to consume any ship careless enough to drift too close.
Just ta tell you tiny black holes suck more than larg eone s as teh grvity is more concedted you can silte this with awooden grid (th ekid you use with ruber and sin kiergarten) pantyhose a sall weight and a large weigh tof th esae mass

SHUT UP!

Like Moosey said, we don't care, stop commenting on old things no-one cares about, WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEEDS!
????? and i  thought was told the war was over  dosent look over to ne

The guy running it hasn't posted for months. Quit posting in RP threads which don't concern you, make a goddamn creature thread already or get out of the RP board.