Poll

Who has lucid dreams, and who doesn't?

Lucid Dreams
Non-Lucid Dreams
No Dreams

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 303055 times)

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1065 on: July 24, 2009, 09:47:35 pm »
Damn straight!  ;D
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Saganmaineiac

• Star Castle Cadet
  • I'm a Rocketman! Burning out my fumes out here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 31, 2009, 09:17:15 am »
     I had a dream where I was being chased along with a girl that looks like Ino from Naruto by some crook with a shotgun. Suddenly, I am shrinked down to Microscopic size, then I follow some microscopic frogs from where the girl's leg and butt meet, down to her uterus, which looks like a pool. I see the frogs laying sperm inside that look like minnows, so I grabbed a handful, and I somehow escape. By the time I go to this Horseshoe Crab tank outside, the minnows are fried. So I take a bite outta the fried mass. Tastes like hamburger. The next thing I know, I'm standing face-to-face with the crook in his hideout, the girl trapped in the bathroom. When it seems like I'm about to be shot, I controllably wake myself up. The first thing I said that mornin' was "whew. Glad that's over."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:55:02 am by Saganmaineiac »
"Always look on the bright side of life!" *whistles*

You must be REALLY fun at parties.

Offline Putspooza

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 31, 2009, 09:30:03 am »
That was...disturbing

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 31, 2009, 09:30:56 am »
Sagan, you are one disturbed mind.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Saganmaineiac

• Star Castle Cadet
  • I'm a Rocketman! Burning out my fumes out here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 31, 2009, 10:42:31 am »
 :D :D :D
"Always look on the bright side of life!" *whistles*

You must be REALLY fun at parties.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 31, 2009, 11:16:08 am »
I call BS!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 31, 2009, 01:01:38 pm »
I had a dream where I strangled a man in a gutter last night. We were rolling around in a rain soaked gutter and I remember the feeling of being covered in grit and feeling soggy. And the hot, painfull sensation I felt when I jabbed my thumbs into the other mans eyes. Then I punched him in the gut and strangled him to death, slid next to him and lay in the gutter staring at the sky until I woke up. I remember the other guy steadily getting colder as I lay next to him.

I still feel shaken up about it, and I've been awake for half the day now. :(

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #1072 on: July 31, 2009, 01:03:47 pm »
     weird dream
I think you've been watching too much Family Guy.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 31, 2009, 01:57:01 pm »
I had a dream last night where I was a spy from TF2. I first had to escape 2fort where I was trapped, so I tipped the demoman a few pieces of Nazi gold (which I just happened to have in my pocket) to allow me to use his cannon(?) which he had hidden behind the wooden fake cows. I then climbed into it and he fired me out of it, and I flew off into the sunset (literally). After a few hours of flying through what looked like the sky if it met Alice in Wonderland met and made sweet love, I eventually landed (on my two feet nonetheless) in the World of Warcraft, in the middle of a giant forest. I then got a call over my cool Star trek communicator which I had in my pocket from John Steinbeck and that I had to stop the Lich King from taking away people's lands and forcing them to migrate into areas where their lives would be basically worthless.

So I then went off to find the Lich King's secret evil lair. I eventually met up with my contact at a local Applebee's and he happened to be Indiana Jones! So after having dinner with ****ing INDIANA JONES, I questioned him about the location of the base of which he replied "It's in the ground." At first I was confused but after handing me a shovel from nowhere he took me outside where he told me to start digging. And to my surprise, I found the door to his base after just digging a few feet. So me and Indy went inside the base and discovered the Lich King talking to his minions about his evil plan to displace the poor farmers and have their farms replaced with parking lots(?). We then both got out from behind the pillar we were hiding behind and confronted the Lich King who then ordered his minions to kill us. But get this, they were all clones of BRUCE LEE's and CHUCK NORRIS's! So yah, me and indy fought all of them in an battle royal, where I had nothing but a butterfly knife and Indy only had his whip. So me and Indy eventually beat up all of them (yes, I beat Hundreds of Bruce Lee's and Chuck Norris's even though I don't have any martial arts or fighting experience) and confronted the Lich King.

But he was being cheap because he basically told us to **** off and he brought out his greatest warrior, ROBOT JIMI HENDRIX, followed by a few more clones of Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris!!! Let me tell you the fight was intense, as Jimi had a ****ing huge electric guitar that shot LIGHTENING AND FLAMES!!! We eventually beat him (though only by tricking the clones of Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee to kick his ass) and we then got the Lich King. We pulled off his helmet to see who he was when we suddenly discovered it was RUSH LIMBAUGH with a big fat cigar in his mouth!!! So me and Indy ripped off his head and we escaped the base just as it exploded. We then used the head of Rush Limbaugh to barter a giant dinner at Applebee's, where John Steinbeck congratulated me in person for the fine job we did and Angelina Jolie gave me a lap dance...

So yah...

Robot Jimi Hendrix... 

Yah...
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 31, 2009, 02:02:06 pm »
Load of steaming bs.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 31, 2009, 02:03:58 pm »
God, I love hearing about your dreams Andrew. Its like a mega crossover of everything. :D

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 31, 2009, 02:05:28 pm »
Load of steaming bs.

Have you even read my other dreams man. Dude, I was being chased by Commie Zombie Jesus Christ!

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1077 on: July 31, 2009, 02:14:55 pm »
I have more nightmares than dreams. Never been sure why... One involved hiding from zombies in a tower made from leather, after watering a driveway made from the faces of people I know. They shattered like porcelain when you stepped on them...
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 31, 2009, 02:40:43 pm »
There, there, axel.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1079 on: July 31, 2009, 02:43:32 pm »
Meh, save a handful, I wouldn't give up my nightmares. They're usually tolerable and inspirational. It's the "Wake up in a cold sweat, chanting the Lord's Prayer" ones that get to you.

Like all dreams, though, they tend to fade with time. Your concern is appreciated, though.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.