Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 286124 times)

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #300 on: January 07, 2008, 05:28:46 pm »
Hello one and all, I am Andrew Ryan. I came here in search of new spore games, but found much more. Anyway great site and the best of luck to Steve and the forum staff.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 08, 2008, 03:32:39 pm »
Hi, the names Rodney, friends call me RJ for short part of (my middle name). I came for similar reasons to most of the spore fanatics. Being here is a great experience mainly because there is something new to talk about every day. Sometimes the days get slow but the things that make me keep coming here is the people you comment to or the fact that you can post things on the web and get other peoples opinion. It's like being loved (platonically), and I rarely say stuff like this. It feels like a great community and it will never end until we decide to move on or steve kicks the bucket. God forbid of course!! Not wishing death on you steve,really, anything can happen you know!? ;) But hopefully all of you can enjoy the forums life and may your life prospure through the ends of time.....

(Man I have to stop sounding so dramatic lol)
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 08, 2008, 11:02:00 pm »
Hello one and all, I am Andrew Ryan. I came here in search of new spore games, but found much more. Anyway great site and the best of luck to Steve and the forum staff.
Welcome to the forums Mr. Ryan.  Again, really sorry the whole setting you on fire thing but, ya know, gotta get that ADAM.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:03:42 pm by Danzik »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 09, 2008, 10:55:30 am »
Welcome to the forums Mr. Ryan.  Again, really sorry the whole setting you on fire thing but, ya know, gotta get that ADAM.

It's my ADAM Danzik! Not yours!  >:(
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #304 on: January 09, 2008, 11:20:55 am »
Dog fight over ADAM..

*pulls up chair to watch*

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 09, 2008, 06:39:52 pm »
The mods... upheaving a topic?! :o

Save yourselves! It's the End!

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline GamerMommy

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2008, 09:26:30 am »
i'm the newbie...gamermommy...37 years old, a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids (one teen, one autistic, one toddler).  i game because it keeps me from flipping out on my kids and is something i can do quietly after they've all gone to bed....i am the "old lady" on most of the MMO's i've played (and i've either played or been in betas for a LOT of them) and i am mostly PC but as my kids get older i'm getting into handheld and console.  as you can probably surmise i don't have a whole lot in common with the other suburban housewives in my neighborhood.   ::)

in my many various incarnations i have been a professional lounge singer, the voice talent for radio commercials and jingles, a wedding consultant, a graveyard-shift operator-standing-by for an infomercial company, the person who snips the excess threads from dolls clothes on an assembly line at a doll factory, an elected official, a church organist, an award-winning writer and a former editor for IGN.

i came to this site to support one of its contributors, who i've known since i was 15. 

so, hi, and thanks!

...because hitting toons is healthier than hitting kids...

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 14, 2008, 02:12:35 pm »
i'm the newbie...gamermommy...37 years old, a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids (one teen, one autistic, one toddler).  i game because it keeps me from flipping out on my kids and is something i can do quietly after they've all gone to bed....i am the "old lady" on most of the MMO's i've played (and i've either played or been in betas for a LOT of them) and i am mostly PC but as my kids get older i'm getting into handheld and console.  as you can probably surmise i don't have a whole lot in common with the other suburban housewives in my neighborhood.   ::)

in my many various incarnations i have been a professional lounge singer, the voice talent for radio commercials and jingles, a wedding consultant, a graveyard-shift operator-standing-by for an infomercial company, the person who snips the excess threads from dolls clothes on an assembly line at a doll factory, an elected official, a church organist, an award-winning writer and a former editor for IGN.

i came to this site to support one of its contributors, who i've known since i was 15. 

so, hi, and thanks!

Welcome GamerMommy, it's a delight to have you here. Knowing your past makes you a great edition to the forums, I am glad to say that even thought your a hard working stay at home mom you still have time to visit the forums. I must say thats very impressive, I as a teen myself drive my mom crazy, and I am an only child! compared to you who has 3 kids. Bravo ;D and don't worry about visiting this place 24/7 just about everyday there's something new, so take care of the fams while your away from the pc. Good luck to you and your kids ;).
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2008, 06:12:25 pm »
If that isn't the most varied resume I've ever seen GM...

Offline GamerMommy

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2008, 05:35:15 am »
If that isn't the most varied resume I've ever seen GM...

well, you know...good at many, master at none, lol...i certainly haven't had a boring life, but i won't be raking in the big bucks anytime soon, either.  :D   it's all good.

...because hitting toons is healthier than hitting kids...

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2008, 09:03:47 am »
Dog fight over ADAM..

*pulls up chair to watch*

Back on topic you three.

*You never get a chance to do that!*

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2008, 05:54:45 pm »
We *were* all back on topic before you dragged the offtopicness back up again.  :P

I hope you're proud of yourself.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 18, 2008, 11:18:01 am »
Who the hell are you?

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 26, 2008, 07:58:31 pm »
He is God. Start sucking up before he pulls out the (t)rusty BanHammer. How long has it been since we pulled that meme out?

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 04, 2008, 03:06:26 pm »
My real name is Alex, but I go by Kozy with my friends. I live in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. I am about to turn 16. I enjoy RTSs, MMOs, RPGs, and any game where I can be a unique player/character. I play Offensive Center/Defensive Tackle on my school's football team. I also play tennis, but not well. I love trailblazing and being a Eastern North Carolinian, almost all the trails I cut around swamps. Thusly, I have come to enjoy the swamp environment over all others, which is why on all games my name is swamp. As far as politics go I am conservative. In the topic of religion, I trust what I directly can see, feel, or rationalize, since I cannot rationalize, see, or feel the existence of a supreme being, I do not believe in one and am therefore atheist, but I WILL NEVER CONDEMN ANYONE FOR THEIR FAITH! Faith in a god is something I do not possess, but that does not mean I am correct, in fact I hope I am incorrect, because if there is nothing after death, that sucks. I am an Eagle Scout with Troop 40. I am a animal lover. I have two dogs that I love to death, both are mutts. I also have a cockatiel. I have one brother, named Chris, he is older than me by 2 and a half years. My parents are divorced, but I still love my family all the same. Well, that is all I have to say about myself.
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.