Author Topic: 3 New Creature Editor videos  (Read 37267 times)

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
Re: 3 New Creature Editor videos
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2006, 04:16:07 pm »
and it was attached to its ass, like a tail. WHICH IT WAS. Thankfully MY spine doesnt grow through into my penis.

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2006, 04:17:34 pm »
So why couldn't they just release the creature editor, well for starters they would have to waste time producing the demo and releasing which will put the release date for Spore  even further.

Erm, what to you suggest these people are using to create their creatures?

Penes don't have bones, even without the claw thing, it's not a penis unless you want it to be, I saw no testicles/scrotum.

I know now not to download any of your stuff.  It was the placement and shape which suggested that it was a penis, and the fact that he was giggling like elementary school kids saying poop.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2006, 04:23:24 pm »
So why couldn't they just release the creature editor, well for starters they would have to waste time producing the demo and releasing which will put the release date for Spore  even further.

Erm, what to you suggest these people are using to create their creatures?

Penes don't have bones, even without the claw thing, it's not a penis unless you want it to be, I saw no testicles/scrotum.

I know now not to download any of your stuff.  It was the placement and shape which suggested that it was a penis, and the fact that he was giggling like elementary school kids saying poop.

he giggled more when the creature seemed to grab it when it roared.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline Chickenman297

• Scramble Skipper
  • So there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2006, 05:54:07 pm »
Human penes don't have bones, even without the claw thing, it's not a penis unless you want it to be, I saw no testicles/scrotum.
*Fixed*
Book, book, book

Offline Protoavis

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2006, 05:57:11 pm »
It was the placement and shape which suggested that it was a penis, and the fact that he was giggling like elementary school kids saying poop.

from behind to the front made from a spine? ZOMG PENIS!

Their giggling is irrelevant, you see what you wanna see.

It's like with

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lionking.htm
http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/mermaid.htm

You see what you want to see, I think your comment about shape is kinda redundant because it didn't get fatter at the end despite the ability to do that. It's shape really wasn't different from half of the creatures limbs and tails we've seen, thus the only real issue is its placement between the legs, even though having a limb and weapon there could be a valuable asset particularly when it's the furtherest thing that's sticking out of the creature.
"Oh mummy, the bad man said bad things, please mummy...mummy" said the 20+ yr old man.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2006, 06:16:01 pm »
Words.
So, by that token, the legs aren't REALLY legs, because they don't have bones, OR muscles in them!

Offline Protoavis

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2006, 07:32:13 pm »
Pretty much, technically they're just limbs of undetermined nature until you attach a foot or hand or whatever else attachment to them completing it's function. They can also become extra necks...so pretty much whatever you want to make them, it's all in the interpretation and since once actually in the game you wont be seeing or hearing from the creator of the creatures it further becomes whatever you want to see. Maybe I'm just less perverted and can see something other than a penis on an entirely fictional alien character, how weird is that.
"Oh mummy, the bad man said bad things, please mummy...mummy" said the 20+ yr old man.

Offline Kezz

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2006, 08:21:10 pm »
So, by that token, the legs aren't REALLY legs, because they don't have bones, OR muscles in them!

Well, since in all technicality the creatures of spore are made from silly putty, sunshine, and farts, whether or not they classify as anything is debatable.

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2006, 09:33:58 pm »
at least we know that you can make penises

Offline Deep Lee

• Omega Racer
  • Don't quote pictures. Use words to describe them.
    • View Profile
    • DeepLee.com
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2006, 01:35:49 am »
It was probably made to be a penis-like instrument, but that doesn't mean it's neccessarily offensive or an unnatural occurance among aliens.
Right now, for REAL, there could be an alien race in the universe that looks something like that.

I thought it was a valid enough creature not to be immediately flagged as offensive, if I was going to flag any creature I come across.
looks like an upside-down scorpion or something. I'd probably give that creator the lowest rating possible, so that I wouldn't recieve anymore of his creatures...

That makes me think about the rating system, like Will was saying, it acclimates to the individual user, a lot like the way Amazon.com works.
So that means we probably have the option on each species/planet/plantlife we encounter to give 1-10 stars or something like that...
I wonder if thats in the "Creature Encyclopedia" menu, that lists with cards the stats of every species you encounter. hmmmm

how do you guys think that will work?

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2006, 06:51:07 am »
I cannot believe what this thread has become.

We're actually debating whether or not someone made a penis. Are you happy now, Protoavis? Are you?!

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2006, 09:39:40 am »
he made it, giggled and then added a claw on the end so he didn't look like a total arse hole, end of the matter.
Never mind your own business.

Offline Protoavis

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2006, 01:15:47 am »
We're actually debating whether or not someone made a penis. Are you happy now, Protoavis? Are you?!

Oh yes, because I'm the one that's all "ZOMG PENIS PENIS PENIS!" Lets remember I'm the one that DOESN'T see penis on an entirely fictional 3D model alien creature. If that same protrusion was placed on the creatures head would you be yelling "ZOMG D!CKHEAD!"  Or if it was comming out of it's arm socket would it's arm be a penis to you? Even without the attachment. Seriously if you cut your penis off and stuck it on other parts of your body it's still gonna look like a penis..the same can't be said for this.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2006, 06:41:12 am »

Oh yes, because I'm the one that's all "ZOMG PENIS PENIS PENIS!" Lets remember I'm the one that DOESN'T see penis on an entirely fictional 3D model alien creature. If that same protrusion was placed on the creatures head would you be yelling "ZOMG D!CKHEAD!"  Or if it was comming out of it's arm socket would it's arm be a penis to you? Even without the attachment. Seriously if you cut your penis off and stuck it on other parts of your body it's still gonna look like a penis..the same can't be said for this.

NOTE: The above image cannot be deemed offensive, as there is no penis in it.

Offline Khornel

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2006, 09:31:08 am »
Human penes don't have bones, even without the claw thing, it's not a penis unless you want it to be, I saw no testicles/scrotum.
*Fixed*

Lol, great pun :D Human penes
...And your discussion is kinda lame, it's just drawing out the obvious and it has no constructive conclusion what-so-ever