Author Topic: Mod Requests  (Read 30629 times)

Offline TDKenyon

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
    • Neu Age
Re: Mod Requests
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2008, 10:15:03 pm »
I'd like to request a mod that allows you to shape your save game system.

When you go to your save game system in space stage, your tools are always locked.
There is a way to do this:

Start a space-fairing race on a planet, but do not save. Explore around your home system and make note of both the name of your system and the systems around it. Then, exit the game without saving. With an already existing space race, find that system. Your tools should be unlocked as there is no actual save game there, but the option to start a save game there is still in the galaxy menu.

I can't remember who found this out, but I haven't tested it. Good luck!

Offline Insani99999

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2008, 10:48:56 pm »
I'd like to request a mod that allows you to shape your save game system.

When you go to your save game system in space stage, your tools are always locked.

Start a space-fairing race on a planet, but do not save. Explore around your home system and make note of both the name of your system and the systems around it. Then, exit the game without saving. With an already existing space race, find that system. Your tools should be unlocked as there is no actual save game there, but the option to start a save game there is still in the galaxy menu.

No, I mean doing it on a active planet. I want to interact with my save game, reform it while they're on it, i dunno, maybe raise a tribe stage to city while my save is in tribe... that should be fun...

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2008, 04:19:38 am »
i heard most or all of your spaceships tools are disabled if you on the home planet of another of your saved games, but i think you could do it on other planets colonized by the species of your other saved game.
Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy

Offline DarkPlasma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2008, 05:24:38 am »

It does indeed work, and it's really fun to play too (play it on hard, it'll last longer), but there's a problem in the civilisation stage: terraforming the planet can prevent all ten cities from spawning, without which you're unable to progress to the space stage without a cheat.

i heard most or all of your spaceships tools are disabled if you on the home planet of another of your saved games, but i think you could do it on other planets colonized by the species of your other saved game.
Correct! It works like this:
Your home planet: no terraforming tools can be used, but terracolouring tools can.
Another savegame's home planet: no terraforming or terracolouring tools can be used.

Any other planet, regardless of whether its owned by another empire or not, can be fully interacted with.

Offline Insani99999

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2008, 06:23:06 pm »

It does indeed work, and it's really fun to play too (play it on hard, it'll last longer), but there's a problem in the civilisation stage: terraforming the planet can prevent all ten cities from spawning, without which you're unable to progress to the space stage without a cheat.

Correct! It works like this:
Your home planet: no terraforming tools can be used, but terracolouring tools can.
Another savegame's home planet: no terraforming or terracolouring tools can be used.

Any other planet, regardless of whether its owned by another empire or not, can be fully interacted with.

That's why i'm requesting a mod that does.

Wouldnt it be cool to enchance an enemy tribe to city stage while your still in tribe stage?
Or epicize your entire race and see if you're player becomes epicized?
-_-

Offline Vetro

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Behold Life.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2008, 07:16:00 pm »
Does there happen to be a mod that makes all the "physical transforming" tools (volcano, ice comet, asteroid, etc.) have infinite uses?
"The Finest ship in my estimation that has ever been built or ever will be"- Captain Bertram Hayes, RMS Olympic

Offline sporecheater

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2008, 07:36:10 pm »
Use something like TSearch or CheatEngine. You can make as many of anything in your cargo/spaceship tools by doing this:
1) Search for how much you have of the object/tool
Example: 5 Coloney Packs
Search for 5
2) Then use one
Example: 4 Coloney Packs
Refine Search for 4
3) Use one more
Example: 3 Coloney Packs
Refine Search for 3
4) If you still have many values, buy a coloney pack
Refine Search for 4

Now take that value and change it to anything you want, I made mine 3000. Now I have 3000 uses
www.SporeBase.com: Learn how to Hack Spore

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2008, 01:13:18 am »

Aw, come on,it wasn't even that long ago... :'(
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2008, 06:31:23 am »
Use something like TSearch or CheatEngine. You can make as many of anything in your cargo/spaceship tools by doing this:
Search for 5
2) Then use one
Refine Search for 4
3) Use one more
Refine Search for 3
Refine Search for 4

Now take that value and change it to anything you want, I made mine 3000. Now I have 3000 uses

How do I get this Tsearch or CheatEngine thing?

Offline sporecheater

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2008, 07:05:15 am »
Search for 5
2) Then use one
Refine Search for 4
3) Use one more
Refine Search for 3
Refine Search for 4

How do I get this Tsearch or CheatEngine thing?

You can get TSearch from www.sporebase.com
www.SporeBase.com: Learn how to Hack Spore