Author Topic: Vehicle and Alien Life news, direct from Will Wright  (Read 56916 times)

Offline Tonjevic

• Scramble Skipper
  • Victori Jane Surn
    • View Profile
    • It's my muck-around space.
Re: Vehicle and Alien Life news, direct from Will Wright
« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2006, 02:16:00 am »
We could just take down any referrence to his email address at all.

-Understated elegance.

werechicken

« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2006, 06:35:42 am »
way too late for that

Offline Mason11987

• Rally-X Roadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2006, 08:56:45 am »
Well considering I'm the one who started this, and caused the problem, I thought it'd be best that I send him something to tell him, even if he doesn't respond, just so he knows.  Lets stop the whole "Lets protect will from being hassled" mission please :).  He DOES like to answer things, just can't do a lot.  I hope you weren't referring to my PM when you said he doesn't need to read all our mail to know he rocks.

he actualy asked us to please stop sending him stuff, so maybe we should respect his wanting to have a less full inbox?
so your the only person to ever PM/ Email him with a question and tell him he rocks as well, thats really unique, we all think he rocks he knows we all think he rocks, give him some peace cause we all will know more about spore by the endof the week, i think we can wait that long before we ask anything else.

Again, I didn't write him an email nor a PM to tell him "he rocks" or anything like that, that'd be retarded.

I blurred his name in the original image.  At least this way the new person glancing through the thread won't spot his email and spam him more.  It's late, but I suppose better late then never, even though you can EASILY find his email in other places...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 09:02:05 am by Mason11987 »
My Sporepedia page: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Mason11987
On GS: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=12609.0

Maxis and Spore - Bringing your imagination to life:

Offline catnip18

• Fishing Derby Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2006, 09:42:12 am »
It is the idiots out there that send him e-mails that are pointless like "when it spore comming out" or "I love you" that make it so when there are polls out that they dont get answered. :-\

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2006, 10:18:14 am »
I'm sure he was well aware that his email address was posted as well as the fact that he would recieve pms by posting here. It could be that he is just plain busy and does not have time to answer questions. In fact he said that in his post. He might possibly read each one but just cannot reply. We can ask that people don't flood him with mail but human nature being what it is, everyone has hopes that their email will get a response. I'm sure he's used to it by now.

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2006, 11:03:01 am »
what is his email?
Never mind your own business.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2006, 11:03:28 am »
what is his email?

Use the search bar. It's all over.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2006, 12:00:41 pm »
*Has a flashback*

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what was going on. I used to get maybe 2 or 3 questions a day about Spore from random people (which I enjoyed answering between meetings). A few days ago that number shot up way into the double digits (about 1/2 my email now). I think I've tracked it back to here.

With this many it's impossible for me to answer it all and I feel like it's unfair for me to answer some but not others. If the volume drops back down hopefully I can go back to answering them.

I hope everyone understands... I imagine you'd rather get Spore sooner than have me answering emails all day.

Now I'm sure a long discussion will ensue over whether I'm really me (chuckle)

-Will Wright

Man I still can't belive he posted. Will come back and post again :D We miss you!!

Offline DoggySpew

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2006, 12:20:06 pm »
*Has a flashback*

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what was going on. I used to get maybe 2 or 3 questions a day about Spore from random people (which I enjoyed answering between meetings). A few days ago that number shot up way into the double digits (about 1/2 my email now). I think I've tracked it back to here.

With this many it's impossible for me to answer it all and I feel like it's unfair for me to answer some but not others. If the volume drops back down hopefully I can go back to answering them.

I hope everyone understands... I imagine you'd rather get Spore sooner than have me answering emails all day.

-Will Wright

Man I still can't belive he posted. Will come back and post again :D We miss you!!

My (rather non lethal) bb-gun probably won't miss you, Hydro. Why the heck do you necrobump this thread ? (Really should auto-lock threads that aren't updated in 3 months)
But other then that, yes, it would be nice if WW posts here again sometime.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/DoggySpew

7 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze on the Olympics.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2006, 01:33:17 pm »
*Has a flashback*

Hi everyone,

-Will Wright

there are at least 6 pages here of people going "OMFG!!!1111!!! WILL WRIGHT POSTED! OMG!"

dude..if you people act like that, even the most attention loving pop star would run away..
ok, maybe not,  but you get my point.

Offline aquaman

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Must...Get....SPORE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2006, 01:36:07 pm »
Isn't it obvious by the 18 pages of replies that this is an old topic?  Besides, people dislike it when people post threads that have been covered and then go tell them to post it in an existing thread.  Why should we get angry?  8)

Offline X-SpaceSpore-X

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 25, 2006, 08:58:16 am »
Ask him if you can edit wild life animals.Example theres nothing in the ocean so there you go into a editor some how and you create a creature..shark and theres your wild animal.So can you make non intelligent animals

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #267 on: August 25, 2006, 09:04:48 am »
And then to annoy them, eliminate all land-based life and place a monolith.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 25, 2006, 09:17:06 am »
I like taking place in Necrobumping.

And SpaceSpore, remember your grammar and spelling!

Especially (that looks like it's spelled wrong) when you're talking about your Monopoly game, I mean, I want to know about that, but I don't want to swim through a bog of bad grammar to get to it.
"If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with computers, they would code Spore."

-SpecialBrownies

Offline Sterics

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
    • Spore.es
« Reply #269 on: August 25, 2006, 09:33:00 am »
10. Spamming and bumping are prohibited.
Spam is considered to be repetitive posting of the same text again and again or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users. Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Posts of this nature are not conducive to community spirit and are unwelcome.

Please stop bumping! You are constantly doing that and IT'S PROHIBITED!