Poll

`

Mark visit
16 (84.2%)
Mark visit
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Scion Complex  (Read 22566 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Scion Complex
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2006, 04:45:36 am »
I thought it was a space station for a while due to skim reading the first post so now I cant picturre it as anything else except deep space 9 (the public promenade type area)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2006, 09:29:26 am »
i pictured a dark metallic city on a floating moon in space that has atmosphere,but outside the city are large craters and flat field of nothing but rocks and dust,for the RP i was going to track the the suspect leaving the building and going back to scion by footprints left in the sand but i chose against it.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2006, 09:46:27 am »
I always thought it would look like the first city you are in in Deus Ex: Invisible War. It was Chicago, wasn't it? I only played the game at a friend's house.
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2006, 11:53:33 am »
i pictured a dark metallic city on a floating moon in space that has atmosphere,but outside the city are large craters and flat field of nothing but rocks and dust,for the RP i was going to track the the suspect leaving the building and going back to scion by footprints left in the sand but i chose against it.

i pictured the outskirts of it (and beyond) with craters too...but for some reason i also pictured a bunch of random wreckage, smouldering, like there's always something that just blew up :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2006, 12:12:29 pm »
I thought it was placed in a creator. It would be rusty because nowone cares about  an outlaw area where there are only scum

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2006, 03:00:15 pm »
Hey, who's UFO stole the Kazea drugs from Akaz? Not only do you take out DNA, you take our drugs too!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2006, 05:36:15 pm »
When is that story coming up? I might help if the need arises.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2006, 05:56:15 pm »
The one I was doing?

What will you do?

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2006, 12:20:12 pm »
Yeah, i just found it. Is it alright if i join in?

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2006, 03:19:40 pm »
Sure.

What will you do?

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
Slerka's Trade Market
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2006, 06:26:20 pm »
Alright, so I really like this idea for a kind of black market for the Galaxy, so I give you Slerka's Trade Market!  (If you'd rather I make my own thread for this that's fine, but I figure it'd be in the Scion Complex and it's pretty much my submissions for things that would be sold at the Scion Complex)  Anyways, here's today's showcased items:

1 Death Drone: Death drones have a number of purposes, none of them having a positive effect on it's targets existence.  Death drones are relatively small(about the size of an Omic I'd say) and can hover in mid air and also fly at a top speed pf 57 miles per hour, allowign them to out run almost anything on foot.  It's main attack is that of it's "stinger" or needle which can hold any type of poison that is placed in the capsule on the back of the drone.  The metal prongs on either side of the needle send out an elctric charge that can deactivate basic electrical equipment and cause harm or knock uncounscious it's victim.

2 Partical Flak Pistol: PF Pistols are outlawed by most governments in the galaxy due to their dangerous and eratic behavior.  PF Pistols hold any number of substances in their ammo compartment.  These substances are taken out in two different directions and smashed together inside the pistol, so fast that it shatters the molecules and some atoms.  All but the front opening of the pistol is shielded from the particles, giving an intense blast of radioactive particles to whatever or whoever the pistol is aimed at.

3 Slerka: This is Slerka himself, owner of the Trade Market.  He is of a mostly unkown race, some aren't sure if he even looks this way due to his customers only seeing him as a hovering holographic representation in his store.  This holographic representation can protect Slerka from any "unhappy customers."  Slerka projects himself as the model salesman and his store as the best place to find the things you never knew you needed, which can tell you a little about his character.

4 Jilch: Jilches are a very strange creature.  Keep them well fed and they'll be quite happy with standing in one place for their entire lives.  They never sleep and don't require exercise to stay in shape.  Why would anyone want such an ugly spikey thing you say?  Well for the sole reason the Jilches are famous for producing large amounts of electricity, so much that on their home planet they are the main source of power.  The Jilch Tank that comes with the Jilch is capable of absorbing 87% of the Jilches total electrical output, thats enough to power your house!

5 Strak Fighter: The Strak Fighter is an extremely well made, speedy, and deadly fighter that's perfectly legal.  It's just that the Strak Fighter has a mind of its own, literally.  You could say the Strak Fighter is alive, it can think and act for itself but thats only when it's on, you can turn it off of course, it's just advised that you only turn it off when it has landed otherwise you might find yourself drifting through space or falling to your death on some alien planet.

That's all for now!  If you think I should just make my own thread say so and I might do it, not that I need any more thread to post my ideas and drawings but I guess you can never have too many.  Oh and of course add your own stuff to the Scion Complex!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2006, 06:54:42 pm »
You can put your stuff on here, I don't mind at all. I actualy prefer it.

What will you do?

Offline tooma125

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Viddy Well, Droog. Viddy Well.
    • View Profile
    • The Matarissans
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2006, 07:04:28 pm »
On the appearence of the Scion Complex: I see the Scion Complex as layers and layers of metal docks and shops. Sort of like Nar Shadda from SW...
Matarissans involvement in the Scion Complex: Matarissans lead the Nodyl business in the Complex, and what is left of the companies work in the lower levels of the complex. Matarissans are also involved in smuggling under the control of the Black Diamond Gang...
Matarissans make my soul cry blood...

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2006, 07:43:00 pm »
Mabye I shouldn't make a picture of it, it might be better to let everyone imagine it as it is for them.  :)

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Slerka's Trade Market
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2006, 10:04:50 pm »
Alright, so I really like this idea for a kind of black market for the Galaxy, so I give you Slerka's Trade Market! (If you'd rather I make my own thread for this that's fine, but I figure it'd be in the Scion Complex and it's pretty much my submissions for things that would be sold at the Scion Complex) Anyways, here's today's showcased items:

1 Death Drone: Death drones have a number of purposes, none of them having a positive effect on it's targets existence. Death drones are relatively small(about the size of an Omic I'd say) and can hover in mid air and also fly at a top speed pf 57 miles per hour, allowign them to out run almost anything on foot. It's main attack is that of it's "stinger" or needle which can hold any type of poison that is placed in the capsule on the back of the drone. The metal prongs on either side of the needle send out an elctric charge that can deactivate basic electrical equipment and cause harm or knock uncounscious it's victim.

2 Partical Flak Pistol: PF Pistols are outlawed by most governments in the galaxy due to their dangerous and eratic behavior. PF Pistols hold any number of substances in their ammo compartment. These substances are taken out in two different directions and smashed together inside the pistol, so fast that it shatters the molecules and some atoms. All but the front opening of the pistol is shielded from the particles, giving an intense blast of radioactive particles to whatever or whoever the pistol is aimed at.

3 Slerka: This is Slerka himself, owner of the Trade Market. He is of a mostly unkown race, some aren't sure if he even looks this way due to his customers only seeing him as a hovering holographic representation in his store. This holographic representation can protect Slerka from any "unhappy customers." Slerka projects himself as the model salesman and his store as the best place to find the things you never knew you needed, which can tell you a little about his character.

4 Jilch: Jilches are a very strange creature. Keep them well fed and they'll be quite happy with standing in one place for their entire lives. They never sleep and don't require exercise to stay in shape. Why would anyone want such an ugly spikey thing you say? Well for the sole reason the Jilches are famous for producing large amounts of electricity, so much that on their home planet they are the main source of power. The Jilch Tank that comes with the Jilch is capable of absorbing 87% of the Jilches total electrical output, thats enough to power your house!

5 Strak Fighter: The Strak Fighter is an extremely well made, speedy, and deadly fighter that's perfectly legal. It's just that the Strak Fighter has a mind of its own, literally. You could say the Strak Fighter is alive, it can think and act for itself but thats only when it's on, you can turn it off of course, it's just advised that you only turn it off when it has landed otherwise you might find yourself drifting through space or falling to your death on some alien planet.

That's all for now! If you think I should just make my own thread say so and I might do it, not that I need any more thread to post my ideas and drawings but I guess you can never have too many. Oh and of course add your own stuff to the Scion Complex!

the death drone looks awesome,consider them bought by Anubian bounty hunters
the gun is exactly what i was going to make,a gun that smashes atoms into nuke blasts,o man now you take the credit for it,o well cosider them bought too,and last the maneger looks real cool to love the eyes.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!