Author Topic: News for your Blues  (Read 256849 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: News for your Blues
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2008, 06:11:38 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUOanRJXCrM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUOanRJXCrM</a>
 :(

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2008, 02:42:46 pm »
The sad sad tale of Kaizer's life:
I won't go into super fine detail about everything but heres just some of the more interesting moments of my childhood.

The first thing I ever remember doing was watching my father play Doom on his computer. I would always sit next to him and watch while my mother and sisters played and made supper (my sisters are both older than me by 2 and 5 years. Making me the youngest of 3 siblings). This was before I started my first day of Elementary school and like most children I didn't have much care for anything but playing and enjoying myself. Then right off the bat on the first day of school a kid tells the teacher I said a swear. Of course I don't even know what a swear is at that time and I had actually been keeping to myself the whole time. I was sent to the principles office for the remainder of the day and when I returned home my father and mother slapped me without even listening to me trying to say I was framed. It was at that moment I learned how cruel people can be.

Then the next big moment of hatred towards my town and its inhabitants happened the first day of fourth grade (the other grades were better than that horrible first day). Everything was fine and I was talking to kids about how I played my computer and had mastered DOS. This apparently is wrong in a town full of jock loving bastards. Since at recess I was strolling along getting fresh air (mind you I had no friends at this time) when this kid known as Dylan runs at me and punches me in my eye. I had to stay home for two days since I had temporarily lost sight in it. The kid Dylan was not apprehended at all for this. This is what I believe sparked the hell hole I came to know as society as the rest of the year was full of me getting pushed around and always targeted first in dodge ball.

Then we reach the summer by this time I had made a friendship with a kid from my street known as Sean (my Mom was babysitting him during the summer so I became close friends). Sadly that friendship was blown out of the water near the end of the summer by my Mom actually stealing from him to teach him a lesson about crying in public. Needless to say his father kept him from even talking to me and the only person I had ever called a friend was ripped away before I even knew it.

And so we reach the sixth grade. It was during this year that yet again kids bullied me and got away with it even when I told the teachers about their constant bullying (I had also told my parents who would not believe me). This year I decided to try some new ways of making friends. I figured I had done something wrong and went around apologizing to my classmates and saying "Hey um -Students name- I'm sorry if I did something to offend you but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?". This was usually met with them telling me to shut the hell up or go away douche bag. Other small things happened such as one of the kids almost breaking my nose by pegging me in the face with a dodge ball after I had gotten out. Yet again this blatant disregard for rules was never brought to the principle or any other official for that matter. Near the end of the year I had made a small friendship with a kid named Brian who I hung out with sometimes, yet I never felt safe being around him. Then he finally pulled the trigger spreading a lie that I had tried to give him drugs. Naturally as soon as the teachers caught wind I got suspended without even getting to say he's lying.

It was around mid summer that year my parents found me to be acting mentally unstable (you would to if you had no friends, were being constantly beat up and bullied and no one would do a thing about it). So they sent me to a shrink. This of course did nothing to help as tensions between my parents rose (which would lead to the divorce). Near the end of the summer I refused to see him anymore and that ended that.

Seventh grade was the year I go to the new school which funneled 3 schools into one. The principle from my old school was of course the principle their as well. Same things happened until we reached winter. Bryan who still lived across the street was mocking me as I played in the snow making a snow fort by myself. I of course had had enough of this and snapped. I grabbed the metal shovel my father was shoveling with and started to chase after Bryan. This of course was thought horrible and the cops were called and restrained me for trying to assault him. My father got me out of the situation which was odd since he had only cared about my sisters up until now.

After the incident I turned to computers to comfort me and started to seclude myself from reality only caring for video games. This led me to actually shun my family on days such as Christmas and my own birthdays, which were held without me. Then comes 8th grade, by now I have lost pretty much all sanity and hope for living in the world (mental breakdowns etc). And to further this amazingly great life of mine my parents divorce and both try to get me to stay with them. Right as this is going on though a fellow classmate tries to flood the school and I get blamed for it. When I go to the principles office I'm met by perhaps the most horrible thing ever. The principle blackmails me into saying I committed this out of hatred or else I would be expelled. Even though 2 students (god bless them) actually stood up for me with a good deal of evidence I was innocent. Of course I still was suspended for 3 days.

Nearing the end of the school year I was contemplating the idea of actually bringing a gun to school and killing all of them. I had kept trying to shake it out of my mind saying things will get better. Before this happened my Mom dragged me off with her to Andover (rich neighborhood). I figured life would get better, and school wise it did. The kids were nice and actually listened to me. Bad things still occurred (mainly since I was living in a slum house). Such as my father still never listening and leading up to bad things such as the destruction of my signed bruins hockey stick and my computer and other electronics.

I was still on the verge of losing it, and the fact my mother was dating the trashiest man on earth didn't help (the man snorted coke right in front of us for gods sake!). I eventually got disowned by mother for charging her with a steak knife. I ended up living with my father here in the suburbs. I've calmed down allot since all those years ago but I still have days when I still have breakdowns. My father says to just get over it but things like that cant be gotten over.

If you read all that I thank you
If you don't believe me whatever it's still all true
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:01:47 pm by Kaizer »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2008, 02:47:35 pm »
HOLY ****ING ****!

Paragraphs, mate!

Not that I don't appreciate your hard work, but no-one will read it if you can't tell one sentance from the one above it.

While most people at my school/area are bastards who can't think up anything wittier than a Mom joke, they still play Video Games a bit, so meh, saying how awsome I am at Halo 3 is more likely to get a "I'm better than you!" then "You nerd!"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 02:50:49 pm by Plank of Wood »
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2008, 02:49:56 pm »
I don't think putting it in paragraphs would help much :-\.
Still a lot to read, but separation would be nice.
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2008, 02:54:15 pm »
Take your time :).
You'll need to...

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2008, 03:02:31 pm »
Is that better?

Offline tomasgaquino

• Gorf Goon
  • Now that's deadly. *psycho song*
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2008, 03:02:57 pm »
I read that all, even as a wall. Damn it, I wouldn't have ever imagined how tough life was, even after you told me about some disappointing facts.

Kids can be terrible when it comes to social relationship, but I've never seen that getting so far.
I luckily earned my classmates' respect when I was a child, by being a nerd. Not that I didn't have to "help" them on their homeworks sometimes, but there's a point that I could just stop being the good fool and become the leave-him-alone good guy.

One thing that still saddens me is that my closest friends always have stuff to say about other people and their own life, while I'm just someone with lots to say, but no one to say it to.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2008, 03:12:42 pm »
Need a Pal Tomas.
Can I be that Pal :3?
No, I am being serious.

*Edit*

Nice wok on the paragraphs Kaizer ;).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:14:19 pm by Sporelover66 »

Offline tomasgaquino

• Gorf Goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2008, 03:19:37 pm »
I have pals, just that none of them can talk about anything other than girls or booze, or football. And that gets quite boring at some point.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2008, 03:22:45 pm »
Note: When a Year Group is 200 people, it's pretty damn easy to find someone who likes the same things as you, even if you live in a town full of *******s.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2008, 03:24:29 pm »
I had 2 friends (4 if you count the ones who back stabbed me)

the thing is the the daughter of the high school football coach had it out for me along with her dad making me a enemy of the football fans (and the town loved football it was all they had going for them)

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2008, 03:26:59 pm »
I have pals, just that none of them can talk about anything other than girls or booze, or football. And that gets quite boring at some point.

Oh that's cool.
Just letting everyone know that I am very friendly/compassionate is all ;).
But you do have a point, my friends are the same way during lunch :(.
Pretty much sitting with girl swooning, blabbering, loud mouthed buffoons.

How am I a magnet for morons :-\?!

Offline tomasgaquino

• Gorf Goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2008, 03:30:10 pm »
200 people? Never had such thing. My year group is 27 people.

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2008, 03:30:58 pm »
one sad story such as this is no reason to be rid of capital punishment. It IS necessary. Anyway, I guess I got lucky as I have always been stronger than most kids in my hometown. Both physically and emotionally. The emotional part comes from the fact that I had to watch my mother slowly go mentally insane from the age of 8-13 (thats another story), the physical part is just the luck of the draw, I guess. Since I have always been a more dominate figure at my schools, it doesn't every matter how many times I quote video games in the football huddle, cause people most people like or respect me enough that they don't say anything more than a playful "Koszelak, Quit bein' such a nerd!". I have a brother who is older than me, and a his best friend may as well be my brother cause of how close we are and between the three of us we make up half of the football team and guess we are also the three hugest nerds the world has ever seen and its great! Anyway for those of you struggling with school and jocks do one of two things: Demand there respect, Speak to them with respect and whenever they don't return go off into a mad ramble it works no matter how small you are, believe if there is a 120 lbs nerd pacing around talking about how cheezits have wronged him and his family no one is going to screw with, I mean he may stab you if you do or spend a inert amount time around them and their girlfriends, dont flirt with them just help them when they need help and such. eventually these fellas will decided either that you are so crazy they have to respect, or that you are so nice that that have to respect you. I knwo people are gonna be like thats cheesy it doesn't work ERDURDUR DUR! but trust me it will.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:51:34 pm by swamp »
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2008, 03:33:05 pm »
My year group # is 58
Yeah, I counted....