Author Topic: Kaizer's thread of random stories and etc.  (Read 6686 times)

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
Kaizer's thread of random stories and etc.
« on: October 29, 2008, 08:03:32 pm »
I prefer having one thread for my works than multiple so from now on anything I do will go here

This includes when I get around to reviving Jim in team fortress land (which I am contemplating making into movies)

So lets start with my newest work my shiny sig and avatar!

From left to right:
Kaizer, Zual, Daedalus, Tuya, Fury, Chase, Seven, Vivian, X, Brother

Basic overview: These 10 warriors are part of a group known as the Rampant Triggers which battles against those that oppose it and the dystopian government of their galaxy (yes that's right unified galaxy empire) They originally had an eleventh member who led them but he died off and only the oldest members Daedalus and Tuya know his name which they vowed never to tell any other member.

Kaizer: The ninth member
Weapon: Sword of destruction (great rieatsu)
Bio: Kaizer was a rogue swordsman on a planet on the rim of the empire. His skills brought the eyes of the imperiums forces and the Rampant Triggers. During a climatic battle that would decide his fate he was forced to choose between working for the empire or the Rampant Triggers. Although he is an obedient member he questions the older members motives.

Zual: The sixth member
Weapon: hand blade (Ice shiv)
Bio: A cunning diplomat from a distant star system once the empire killed his brethren during a signing of a peace pact and framed him for their murders he fled into the darkest region of space. It didn't take long for the Rampant Triggers to find him and convince him to join them. He serves as a tactician carefully planning their everymove. The only true motive he seems to have is to kill the imperial grand lord.

Daedalus: Third member
Weapon: Great sword (gaia wrath)
Bio: A massive man who is the second in command of the Rampant Triggers. He makes up for his lack of smarts by his pure strength. It is rumored he single handed destroyed three planet class imperial cruisers. He is also one of the three original founders of the group and expects obedience from all other members, this may be why most of the other members avoid him.

Tuya: Second member
Weapon: Metal claw (Guardian hammer)
Bio: Cunning, deceitful, brilliant, are a few words that describe the new unopposed leader of the Rampant Triggers. After the old leader "disappeared" he took command along with appointing Daedalus his second in command. No one has seen him battle or why he has a robotic arm, most try to steer clear of him fearing their leader is a unstoppable force if angered. His motives seem true to the groups cause but he seems up to more personal matters.

Fury: Fifth member
Weapon: Obsidian sword and fire shuriken (Mura and Kumo)
Bio: A descendant of a race of fire dwelling humanoids his homeworld was conquered when it was known that it had the potential to make the most powerful weapons in its many volcanoes. Fury had heard of Rampant Trigger as he had made weapons for them before. The three greatest weapons he ever made was Great Rieatsu, Dark Enigma, and Murakumo (which he later split into two weapons) he continues to work for Rampant Trigger making weapons for their cause.

Chase: Fourth member
Weapon: Dragon spear (Imperius Destolac)
Bio: Previous high general of the Imperial army he defected when he learned the grand lord had slaughtered seven billion people who did not worship him as god. He was quickly and warmly welcomed to the ranks of Rampant Trigger as he knew all their battle plans and tactics. This gave them a huge advantage over the empire which they gladly exploited hundreds of times. He is now a close friend of Kaizer and wants to help him figure out the secret of Rampant Triggers true leader.

Seven: Seventh member
Weapon: relic blade (Ultima Blade)
Bio: Deep in the reaches of space science reached its pinnacle in bioengineering with its greatest weapon project seven. It was designed to be the ultimate weapon of the empire and was for a short time until it grew its own conscious and was taken in by Rampant Trigger. Many question his rusty old relic of a blade but it hides a secret power long forgotten by the ages.

Vivian: Eighth member
Weapon: Dark magic and Ion shield (doom and Memento)
Bio: A descendant of an ancient sect of the magus guild. Her father was betrayed and killed by the empire she took upon her, her father's shield and learned powerful dark magic to combat the empire. After a battle with Fury she joined up with Rampant Trigger in hopes of avenging her father.

X: Tenth member
Weapon: Rare blade (Masamura)
Bio: A mysterious man who wields strange affiliations to an extinct race of ice humanoids. He does not speak and just blindly follows Tuya and Daedalus. His blade is said to be carved of the hardest substance in the galaxy.

Brother: Eleventh member
Weapon: Bastard sword (Dykin elfcraft)
Bio: The newest member, no one trusts him yet and he works hard to try and prove his strength. He claims to be a nephew of the grand lord of the empire but no one believes him yet as his past proves him to be a con artist. No more of him is known yet

And thats it for now later on I'm going to add the first member and the grand lord of the empire.

And once I complete that it's back to contemplating my next move on The Adventures of Jim in Team Fortress Land.

Until then enjoy folks!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 08:20:50 pm by Kaizer »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: Kaizer's thread of random stories and etc. (first project 90% done)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 01:32:40 am »
Sweetness! 8)

Man, I can't wait for Jim! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:10 pm »
I remember seeing these.
I think it was from a forum RPG thing that you had some time ago.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 01:13:15 am »
Kaizer Saihu, I think?

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 11:58:18 am »
I always use Kaizer Saihu since It was originally my first sprite I ever made (who also has a huge amount of short stories I wrote on him in my many notebooks)

Offline DarkDragon

• Double Dragon Dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 05:56:35 pm »
Did you make the pixel art? it's cool :D
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 06:06:24 pm »
most of the sprites are ripped from kingdom hearts but I edited each one (some just colors others entire body parts) I am learning how to do pixel art well though

although I think it's good for only using MS Paint and adding transparency with gimp
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 06:14:10 pm by Kaizer »

Offline DarkDragon

• Double Dragon Dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 06:34:18 pm »
I can make pixel art, although if you're learning I guess you prefer to make it yourself :P
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Kaizer's thread of random stories and etc. (first project done)
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 09:55:58 pm »

and that will wrap up my first project.

Ezroth: First member
Weapon: Warp scythe (Chaos enigma)
Bio: The forgotten leader of the Rampant Triggers his power is unmatched in all classes. His Identity was revealed by the efforts of Kaizer. This led to a strange turn of events leading to the destruction of the Rampant Triggers and the empire.

Quick overview: The Rampant Triggers believed to be freedom fighters for all the galaxy were actually run by the empire they sought to destroy. Daedalus and Tuya were persuasive soldiers for the empire leading their secret group to assassinate inside enemies of the empire. This was discovered by Chase who was killed after learning this information. Wanting to know how his friend died Kaizer eventually learned the dark secret and confronted Daedalus and Tuya at the grand lords throne room. Sadly Kaizer failed to win the fight as it was interrupted by Ezroth who revealed himself as the harbinger of death for the empire and it's accomplices. A massive four way fight ensued which destroyed half the imperial fleet including the capital ship. In the end Kaizer was fatally wounded by the last blow of Ezroth who likewise died from Kaizer's final blow. The remaining members of the Rampant Triggers learned of what happened and overthrew the empire and split it amongst themselves to be governed and be kept peaceful.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 11:20:52 pm »
Nice! I like it! 8)

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Kaizer's thread of random stories and etc. Jim is returning!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 08:01:08 pm »
On the first day of christmas a gamer gave to me,an X-box with a red ring.

On the second day of christmas a gamer gave to me,two spider-men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the third day of christmas a gamer gave to me,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the fourth day of christmas a gamer gave to me,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the fifth day of christmas a gamer gave to me,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the sixth day of christmas a gamer gave to me,six guild wars,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the seventh day of christmas a gamer gave to me,seven halo wars,six guild wars,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the eighth day of christmas a gamer gave to me,eight calls of duty,seven halo wars,six guild wars,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the ninth day of christmas a gamer gave to me,nine worlds of warcraft,eight calls of duty,seven halo wars,six guild wars,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the tenth day of christmas a gamer gave to me,ten left for deads,nine worlds of warcraft,eight calls of duty,seven halo wars,six guild wars,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the eleventh day of christmas a gamer gave to me,eleven might and magics,ten left for deads,nine worlds of warcraft,eight calls of duty,seven halo wars,six guild wars,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

On the twelfth day of christmas a gamer gave to me,twelve age of conans,eleven might and magics,ten left for deads,nine worlds of warcraft,eight calls of duty,seven halo wars,six guild wars,FIVE GEARS OF WAR,four fall out three's,three command and conquers,two spider men,and an X-box with a red ring

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(wrote mah self)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 02:25:57 pm »
did you paint these characters yourself? or did you use a program? if you used a program which one? also could you make me a character, like a dude with blond long hair, and a goatee (just on the chin) and a staff made of silver?
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 04:04:46 pm »
I usually get sprites from a game and edit in mspaint.

I'll see what I can do for your request may take a bit though been busy with other things

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 01:13:41 am »
I usually get sprites from a game and edit in mspaint.

I'll see what I can do for your request may take a bit though been busy with other things
well don't worry about it, its not a work to do asap, would be cool anyways
Ezroth is really cool
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Kaizer's thread of random stories and etc.
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 08:20:24 pm »
Well I wont say it's perfect but it's what i got done during a late night

I'll probably make the goatee more noticeable and the staff shiny.
Although its really tough with his small head to get it seeable... oh well maybe compensate with a robe color swap...

but before I finish that up I'm going to hopefully finish my nuclear apocalypse short story and get it up here