Author Topic: Looking for a Mr. Phoenix Wright  (Read 6253 times)

Offline Pinstar

• Ultima Lord
  • Your friendly neighborhood Teralyte
    • View Profile
    • The Legacy Challenge
Looking for a Mr. Phoenix Wright
« on: June 17, 2006, 04:44:13 am »
I just picked up a DS lite, and let me say: I am impressed. I haven't owned a portable game system since the old gameboy pocket came out. Even then it was only to play tetris and... (okay I'll admit it!) pokemon.

Now that I have my DS lite, I'm looking for one game in particular: "Phoenix Wrigt, Ace Attorney" but it has so far eluded me. Anyone have some tips on where to find this game without paying an arm and a leg for it?

On a separate note: What GBA games would people recommend?

Creator of the Legacy Challenge

Visit my spore page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Pinstar
Ratings and comments on all my creatures are always welcome!

Visit my Minicity
http://pinstar.myminicity.com

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Mr. Phoenix Wright
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 06:01:09 am »
(okay I'll admit it!) pokemon.

There that wasn't so hard was it. As for GBA games get your self some more Pokemon you know you want to. Other than that just those games that have been said a million times over Mario Kart Super circuit, Mario Luigi superstar saga (Gaming steve has sung its praises enough you should know that), Advanced wars 1 and/or 2.

Offline Cruithne

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
    • Liquorice Bomb
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 06:36:18 am »
Try Play.com a UK based company, but their deliveries are free.

Offline psychodrive

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 10:02:11 pm »
Now that I have my DS lite, I'm looking for one game in particular: "Phoenix Wrigt, Ace Attorney" but it has so far eluded me. Anyone have some tips on where to find this game without paying an arm and a leg for it?

You might get lucky on eBay.
Yes, I play games. Really.

werechicken

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 05:04:50 am »
amazon are pretty good, for games, and if you find a company thats fairly local to you on it the shipping time can be very short

Offline T-BirD

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 02:43:30 pm »
Check your PM  ;D

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 04:42:09 pm »
I just picked up a DS lite, and let me say: I am impressed. I haven't owned a portable game system since the old gameboy pocket came out. Even then it was only to play tetris and... (okay I'll admit it!) pokemon.

Now that I have my DS lite, I'm looking for one game in particular: "Will Wrights SPORE" but it has so far eluded me. Anyone have some tips on where to find this game without paying an arm and a leg for it?

On a separate note: What GBA games would people recommend?

Fix'd!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 05:53:31 pm by Glacies »

werechicken

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 04:44:58 pm »
You should try and get your hands on a copy of trauma centre, that's really good.

Offline Granite T. Rock

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Granite's Homepage
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 08:31:34 pm »
You should try and get your hands on a copy of trauma centre, that's really good.

I read an article on IGN recently that Trauma Centre will be re-released at the end of July (2006) due to popular demand. I've never owned a portable gaming system (my two younger brothers had the sega portable system whatever it was called) but I've had most of the Nintendo console systems. When I saw the New Super Mario Brothers combined with the sleek DS lite, I couldn't resist but to invest. But I've discovered some really neat looking games are no longer available on the store shelves. I recently got Kirby's Canvas Curse on Ebay and there are lots of other such games. Rare games have actually increased in store shop value if still in the original package. I opted for the gently used option where the games go for about 1/2 to 3/4 the original game price. If using E-bay, make sure you don't get hosed for the price.  Especially if bidding on an out of country item.  Many websites such as EBgames that sell used games will let you enter your E-mail address to get updates if a game shows up in their stock.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 08:33:58 pm by Granite T. Rock »
My Spore Profile  ****  My Spore Videos
Wii Friend Code: 7772 0178 1092 3363  Mario Kart Code: 2363-6666-4480 (PM me when you add me)

Offline Oberic

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 06:12:17 pm »
NO! Don't get GBA mario kart! it's horrible, get the ds one, it rocks, my favified racing game everrrrrer!

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 05:24:50 am »
I haven't been able to find either game. Maybe Ebay has them.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 06:25:34 am »
What you talking about the GBA Mario Kart is the awesome I picked it up just for the old school origonal tracks and love it for that plus more tracks it's all you could ask for. Still if you have a DS might as well get the DS version of the game.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 06:29:35 am »
I agree. GBA mario Kart is actually very good. The item selection is a bit off (Triple red shells are very common) but otherwise its a blast to play.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 06:36:33 am »
I got to get back into playing Super circuit as I never finished that game I did all the tracks on 50cc thats it after that I just played mushroom circuit again and again on various difficulties. Then again I did that with the origional Mario Kart as well my brother finished the game but all i do is play Mushroom cuop again and again and again and never got tired of it.

Offline FoxSpirit

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 03:24:56 pm »
Get a Japanese Phoenix Wright. On the main screen there is a HUGE red button which turn the game into english, graphics, voices and all :P
Also has only a base cost of $30 due to being budget in Japan  :)
Cellphone ringtones, the Chinese water-torture of our time.