Author Topic: WoW help and advice  (Read 7328 times)

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: WoW help and advice
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 05:51:32 pm »
That is ignorant of you to say, many DK players are actually very good at their stuff.

If you're gonna start a new character, grab some of the boa gear, mainly the 10% increase in exp shoulders.

If you won't get the boa gear, well. No, that's stupid.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 06:32:37 pm »
fine

6/10 pug raider DKs suck

2 of my friends have DKs and are amazing at it, you're either good at it or suck so bad that you cant even understand how to fight thaddius

Offline Beastosaurus

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Heeeeeeeeres Beasty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 11:20:43 pm »
I've been to Naxx once (I PvP). I was the OT. I was a DK. Thaddius was incredibly easy.

DKs are a class you either play, love, and do well at, or fail terribly at and only rolled DK because it's new and popular.

I agree completely, the DK population is way too inflated and needs to be cut down. I think that's why Blizz keeps nerfing it. Only the serious DKs will adapt and persevere.

That's right: the tradition continues. DKs are getting nerfed again in 3.2. Paladins are getting buffed.

Because that's fair.
I think fish drown when they are knocked unconscious or pierced through the lung.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 09:23:01 am »
So 3.2 is out and my computer didn't have the 3.9 or whatever amount of space WoW wants me to always have, so I went around deleting useless crap, I mean come on I got 50gigs and the only game installed is WoW, where is my space going?

So like an idiot I accidentally deleted the WoW Temp Folder now whenever I try to install the patch It says my files are corrupt and to reinstall the game, So I do only problem is now whenever I try to download any patches it says my WoW folder is corrupt, and now it's doing it whenever I try to reinstall.

I've tried both downloading and using the cd both dont work
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:53:01 am by Kaizer »

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 12:05:27 pm »
So 3.2 is out and my computer didn't have the 3.9 or whatever amount of space WoW wants me to always have, so I went around deleting useless crap, I mean come on I got 50gigs and the only game installed is WoW, where is my space going?

So like an idiot I accidentally deleted the WoW Temp Folder now whenever I try to install the patch It says my files are corrupt and to reinstall the game, So I do only problem is now whenever I try to download any patches it says my WoW folder is corrupt, and now it's doing it whenever I try to reinstall.

I've tried both downloading and using the cd both dont work

I don't know if this would help but:
http://www.wowblues.com/us/i-cannot-install-the-burning-crusade-106003565.html

We have a repair utility that can check your files and replace any that may be corrupted. The Repair.exe should be located in your World of Warcraft directory (example C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Repair.exe). Please select the "Reset and Check Files" option.

-Lego

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 12:31:49 pm »
I did a system scan and a defrag and it's starting to install, all thats left for me to do is figure out what is taking up the other 20 gigs of space on my computer

do i need to keep the WoW installer installed because it takes up 6 gigs of space

edit: yay it works
oh and I had to make this for my guilds forums :)

time to start conquering the coliseum!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 04:31:08 pm by Kaizer »

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 12:59:26 am »
Find a good stick/sharp thing outside and beat inaminate objects up.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 01:13:20 pm »
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/media/

the new expansion is coming

tauren paladins   :D

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:18 pm »
so the site is already up. That was quick ^^
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o