Author Topic: Russianl Space Agency paid undisclosed amount to launch golf ball into space.  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile

Never mind your own business.

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
i can't watch the video due to anglos and their vile ways

also i bet it was $599 US dollars

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's a load of bollocks. You freakin' Brits...

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -

New image macro trend ITT
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
You guys laugh while you can. When that thing lands in the 18th hole of Augusta all will tremble in fear of Rusian smart golf technology. This will be a direct violation of the Palmer Act of 1962 as well and the Rodriguez Treaty of 1974. This is a direct threat to the US Golf scene. Secret Service agents rushed Tiger Woods off the course in the middle of a skins game when the space golf ball was hit after it was determined that the vacuum of space made it impossible to hear the word 'fore!' being yelled. Both North Korea and Iran are seeking smart golf technology now with hope of demoralizing the world in next year's Open Classics Tournament. What's next you ask? Smart lures for bass fishing in an attempt to corner the beer advertising market!

-Lego
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 08:12:28 am by Legodragonxp »

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
You guys laugh while you can. When that thing lands in the 18th hole of Augusta all will tremble in fear of Rusian smart golf technology. This will be a direct violation of the Palmer Act of 1962 as well and the Rodriguez Treaty of 1974. This is a direct threat to the US Golf scene. Secret Service agents rushed Tiger Woods off the course in the middle of a skins game when the space golf ball was hit after it was determined that the vacuum of space made it impossible to hear the word 'fore!' being yelled. Both North Korea and Iran are seeking smart golf technology now with hope of demoralizing the world in next year's Open Classics Tournament. What's next you ask? Smart lures for bass fishing in an attempt to corner the beer advertising market!

-Lego

Tiger Woods is old and sucks.