Author Topic: Most Humiliating Defeat\Death\Game Over etc.  (Read 17469 times)

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Most Humiliating Defeat\Death\Game Over etc.
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2005, 11:15:55 am »
Thats kind of a funny endig really. Never would have thought of that myself. :P

Offline Beomoose

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Serpents
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2005, 11:19:39 am »
In WoW one knight I was feeling pretty good after melting down a couple of mages with my Shaman. I'm a medium-good player so this sort of victory had me high on life. Well, standing on the Zepplin platform outside Org I get zerged by a bunch of alliance rogues being spam-healed by paladins. No real dishonor or shame in that, but I was feeling cocky, so I called in my guild and we lined up like 10 players to weed them out. Then, I see one of the paladins is really low and mana, I think to myself "well, I'll jump him real quick with my awesome shaman powers and the guild'll jump in behind me".

But I forgot serveral things:
-to check my guild's status, over half of the casters were just finished buffing so they had no mana.
-to inform anyone of my amazingly dumb plan.
-to wonder where all thsoe rogues went.

Long story short, I charged in, got pasted without ever doing anything usefull, and got half my guild killed when the now-alert alliance jumped the still-medding casters. Yeah, THAT was humiliating.
With Your Shield, Or On it.

Offline Pir0

• Lunar Lander Leader
  • Dolphin Rave!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2005, 02:15:08 am »
Lol, most humiliating defeat for the alliance is when I took down 5 people my level with my friend as a mage and me as a shaman.
There was 2 rogues, 1 priest and a warrior.

My friend frost nova's the rogues, I run toward the priest, frost shocking the warrior while laying a earth bind totem in the middle of the rogues.

Priest(I think he was shadow build) starts throwing fears and stuff at me and the warrior hamstrings me, but priest was stupid enough to stay close to me and I windfury crit him to death (6 in a row I think, my personal record). Warrior stuns me, and then execute crits me, I die. Then because of reincarnation I come back to life while my friend was Arcane Explosioning the Rogues. I threw him a heal then drank a pot myself to full health, frost shocks the warrior, and held him off(he just wouldn't die) my friend kills the 2 rogues (I don't know how he did it). Then nukes the warrior with a fire bolt leaving him stunned while I layed a can of Windfury whoop ass on him.

I could imagine their faces getting owned when they outnumbered us 5 to 2. Bet they went crying to their guild for reinforcements :P