Author Topic: Gripe Thread  (Read 796365 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: Gripe Thread
« Reply #4680 on: October 11, 2016, 09:30:32 am »
I'm just canceling this ****ing phone. I hate having it, the only reason I have the thing is to appease other people.

Offline Great Distance

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: October 11, 2016, 09:50:21 am »
Yeah, take that, society! Kick his ass, Pat!

Sadly the biggest point I can say, again, is **** America. I'm pretty sure the political system in place ensures only *******s survive, and then when only *******s survive, they keep voting for the same ****ty political system to stay in place. So that good people would suffer and die off.

But I know that's not very helpful. I know it sucks and I know sometimes the system is against you. But whenever I personally have focused my energies on that idea, I have only ended up with a pile of hatred against everyone around me, and no betterment of my ****ty life. So, yes, the system may suck, the society may suck, the people around you may suck. But sometimes all you can do is try and play by their ****ty rules. I've done a lot of things just because I know they're the kind of things people want me to do, things that make me sound smarter and better for employers. Even if I think it's completely irrelevant. Even if I know I'm the smartest and best person already. But they don't know that. They need proof. So I've taken on basically unpaid jobs. Volunteer work. I've participated in student societies. I know how to make myself sound great on paper even if I feel like I sometimes suck ass at precisely those things I sound so great at.

Sometimes you have to do it. You need to play by the rules before you can attempt to change them. I've learned that the hard way. Me, when I was all about changing the world, I was in no position to do so. In that position, I would sound like a sorry-ass failure who is just whining because they suck at life. Sadly it is so, that to most people, you are only in a position to critisize the system once you are doing well. When people who are actually hurt by the system complain, they are not listened to. It is so, so easy for successful and unsympathetic people to brush it off as "well maybe they're just bad people, which is why their life sucks".

So yeah. I'm sorry but you may need to think like the *******s in the society that you hate. Look out for yourself. Brag. Exaggerate your achievements. Be confident. Draw clear boundaries. Me, I've learned some of those things from the person I hate the most in my life. The most narcissistic ******* I've ever met. What a horrible guy. But it worked out pretty well for him. In any case, I am ready act like an ******* if the situation calls for it. But I've vowed to never become like him. I won't be that person. Not internally. But I'm ready to be a cut-throat bitch. Not because I want to be one, but because I know my skills are needed, and sometimes I have to stand up for it. If people cannot realise that themself, they may need a little help.

So, cut throats, because they world deserves it, and they deserve what you can do.

Offline Great Distance

• View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: October 11, 2016, 10:13:27 am »
So my advice in short: Pick the most successful person you know, and learn what he is doing right. Even if he is a complete ****.

That guy I despise? He participated in a student organisation. Later I became that organisation's spokesperson. He worked on their website. Then I worked on their website. He taught IT classes at our university. Then I taught those classes.

Now he partially owns a company. You know my future plans?

All because **** THAT ****ING ****. I'll be damned if it isn't my life purpose to bring him down. I'll show that little piece of **** not to underestimate me.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: October 11, 2016, 10:24:38 am »
Based on previous posts I can only assume your beef with this guy is that he once gave you an ambiguous look when you passed each other in the corridor and it sparked a seething, eternal hatred in you.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Great Distance

• View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: October 11, 2016, 10:32:43 am »
YES.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #4685 on: October 11, 2016, 11:11:22 am »
Yeah Sam, sheesh, don't you understand women?

Offline Great Distance

• View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: October 11, 2016, 11:14:51 am »
Yeah well, that is what he says, anyway. But I know that is just a cover up. I know. I was brought upon this earth to devour all that is vile and foul. Come with me, my friends, to the deep dark night and I shall bring the light. I WILL BE LIGHT. COME WITH ME AND -

Okay, back to playing Pokemon it is.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: October 11, 2016, 12:19:06 pm »
How's the Pokemon going GD?
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: October 11, 2016, 01:46:13 pm »
Yeah well, that is what he says, anyway. But I know that is just a cover up. I know. I was brought upon this earth to devour all that is vile and foul. Come with me, my friends, to the deep dark night and I shall bring the light. I WILL BE LIGHT. COME WITH ME AND -

Okay, back to playing Pokemon it is.

She'll only come out at nights
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new
I've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
Ooh, she's sittin' with you
But her eyes are on the door
So many have paid to see
What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
A she-cat tamed
By the purr of a Jaguar
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love
You ain't gonna get too far

Offline Great Distance

• View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: October 12, 2016, 04:17:24 am »
How's the Pokemon going GD?

It's Going.

In short, I beat the Pokemon X main game, and finally got my phone back, so it's back to Pokemon Go.

But now, since I got to spend all 3 days last week just playing games, I feel like I've gotten my fill. I finally feel like I'm interested in things beyond games, too.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #4690 on: October 12, 2016, 09:45:51 am »
Now you should play Dragon Quest.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: October 12, 2016, 10:06:34 pm »
I mean DQ5 is the Pokemon precursor but with an actual plot so yeah do that GD
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #4692 on: October 13, 2016, 05:16:31 am »
It's such a good game.

Offline Great Distance

• View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: October 13, 2016, 10:09:53 am »
I'm sorry, but I also have real life to attend to. There is a limit to how many games I can allow myself to get addicted to, even for a short while.

Offline Gauphastus

• Space Harrier
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #4694 on: October 15, 2016, 01:17:15 am »
news sites need to stop autoplaying a video that is basically the article verbatim
shut up dickheads im trying to read something and i can certainly read faster than you can talk go away

so mad
everybody shut up god damn
i just want to check the weather :u
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom