Author Topic: Quillaran - My new creature  (Read 29645 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Quillaran - My new creature
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 07:12:05 pm »
You really got your money's worth Areku. Great job Bonemouse!!! I love the weight of it. Also its 100% accurate. Wonderful job!

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 07:22:52 pm »
Well, I'd like to thank Areku for supporting the arts. ;D

If anyone else is interested in a piece, I'm still available. Just PM for the details.

Great job Bonemouse!!! I love the weight of it. Also its 100% accurate. Wonderful job!

It helped that I had really good image to work from. ;)

Offline Areku

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2006, 05:32:24 am »
Once again, thanks Bonemouse for really doing a kick butt job. Anyways, I will try to keep the thread more updated on a regular basis from now on, as well as possibly attempt at getting some more drawings(and of course fanart is welcome no matter how good/bad). Will have new stuff soon!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2006, 03:42:21 pm »
It's a little big, LoL. :D I had to think about it for a while about how the Quillarian would fit in, It just makes it funny. I also had to make up a new instrument for the Kazean being that a floor mounted instrument seemed unconventional.

Thanks sooo much gec05!!

Offline Areku

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2006, 03:50:46 pm »
Haha thats great....Quillaran lead singer. Makes sense seeing as they can create any sound in the known universe after hearing it only once....hehe  ;D   more info coming soon as well hehe  ;)  Awsome job gec!!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 03:55:32 pm by Areku »

Offline Camdoggery

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Get outta heeeeeere.
    • View Profile
    • www.camdoggery.deviantart.com
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2006, 07:01:34 pm »

Drive-by fan art! I call it: Quillaran Mauling. These guys are too awsome. 'Specially the various multicolored eyes.
There are two things I dislike about this. One is that I went overkill with the special effects. Two, I totally spaced the toothy tentacles. I realized right in the middle of coloring. Maybe I'll draw another so I can get it right.. >:l
Like a Quillaran gladiator or something. :D~

Ohyeah. If you want to see it clearer, and less jaggy, drag the picture into the url bar. Or save it and open it.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2006, 09:10:27 pm »
why are their nostrils ON the nostril? The place where the tounge comes out is a single nostril while the 2 mouths are comming out of the sides. ALso it has 3 claws per hand not 4.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2006, 10:06:34 pm »
that quillaran is ready to kcik some ass 8)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Camdoggery

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Get outta heeeeeere.
    • View Profile
    • www.camdoggery.deviantart.com
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2006, 10:14:27 pm »
why are their nostrils ON the nostril? The place where the tounge comes out is a single nostril while the 2 mouths are comming out of the sides. ALso it has 3 claws per hand not 4.
1. Because I know nothing of ant eater anatomy/didn't really read all of the creature entry.
2. My bad, my bad. 'Least it was fun to draw.

Offline Areku

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2006, 12:08:29 pm »
WOW amazing....random fan-art for the win! And it looks amazing as well. As far as finger numbering and nostrils...we can just say it was taking artistic license. But anyways, thanks so much I love it...goes to save it to archives and upload...  ;D

Two, I totally spaced the toothy tentacles. I realized right in the middle of coloring.

Ummm...sadly and shamefully you would be surprised how many times I'VE drawn the Quillaran and forgot the tentacles...  :-[
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 12:11:33 pm by Areku »

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2006, 03:30:16 pm »

Drive-by fan art! I call it: Quillaran Mauling. These guys are too awsome. 'Specially the various multicolored eyes.
There are two things I dislike about this. One is that I went overkill with the special effects. Two, I totally spaced the toothy tentacles. I realized right in the middle of coloring. Maybe I'll draw another so I can get it right.. >:l
Like a Quillaran gladiator or something. :D~

Ohyeah. If you want to see it clearer, and less jaggy, drag the picture into the url bar. Or save it and open it.

wow that is so awsome it could be a some sort of cross breed or something lol...
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Dimitri1only

Leave me some comments would you?

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2008, 11:24:48 am »
Hey a fellow monotreme creature! My Daarnuk are also monotremes! When Spore comes out I want to upload some your stuff!!!
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

gec05

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2008, 11:31:40 am »
Areku hasn't posted in this thread for quite some time. I doubt you're going to get a response.

Offline Areku

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2008, 09:59:49 pm »
Hey a fellow monotreme creature! My Daarnuk are also monotremes! When Spore comes out I want to upload some your stuff!!!

*Wakes up*Wha huh? Someone posted here? Sounds good, glad to see you like them. Plenty of info on them if you want to see at Spore wiki. 

Areku hasn't posted in this thread for quite some time. I doubt you're going to get a response.

Yeah after not being able to get a decent computer for a while plus Spore being continually off in the distance, my interest sort of died. With my new laptop and Spore closer than ever...I now occasionally check the site and make sure to keep up....perhaps even more Quillaran stuff in the future, maybe....

*Goes back into hibernation* *Hell unfreezes*

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2008, 05:21:48 am »
 :o

Areku eez alive!

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.