Author Topic: A military excursion: Terajk Operation 1pnt6  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Stromko

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
A military excursion: Terajk Operation 1pnt6
« on: June 24, 2009, 10:20:08 pm »
I've spent about 12 hours fine-tuning this one, I think it plays rather well. It's tough but the key is to let someone else TANK for you. Gee I wonder who ...

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500373116273

The enemy is balanced vs a captain with weapons, if you're going at them with tooth and claw you won't make much of a dent. So by default you've got a few lackeys backing you up, but you can swap them out for weaker crew if you need more challenge.

Offline helio-G

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
Re: A military excursion: Terajk Operation 1pnt6
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 07:44:38 am »
I tried to play this adventure but unfortunately i couldn't get passed the building demolish part, cause i dont have weapons.

Offline Stromko

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: A military excursion: Terajk Operation 1pnt6
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 07:42:52 pm »
There isn't a building demolish part? You must've been trying a different adventure.

It's definitely best to get the thorn or claws weapon before you do this mission, the monsters are balanced vs that. There's a huge gulf between the Captain weapons and the natural weapons, they do about 10x as much damage, so there's not really a way to balance for both. It's particularly balanced vs claws, because you'll be fighting hordes of enemies that can withstand 2 or 3 hits, but claws can hit multiples at once.

I did include suggested crewmates who are armed with weapons, and they'll increase the damage you can do. Unfortunately they only ever attack when you attack, so you still have to get into the thick of things even if you aren't armed.