Author Topic: What games would you reccomend?  (Read 4968 times)

c14dude

Re: What games would you reccomend?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 07:11:54 am »
what sucks about NWN2 is that its the same NW engine  :'(
it looks much better though.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 07:14:46 am »
DONT get any MMorpg. It will ruin your life. You will become a basement dwelling hermit with no life outside of the game. With that said World of warcraft isnt that bad.
Or, as happened to me, youll play it for a bit, get bored, and realise you may have wasted some money.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

c14dude

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 07:15:43 am »
DONT get any MMorpg. It will ruin your life. You will become a basement dwelling hermit with no life outside of the game. With that said World of warcraft isnt that bad.
Or, as happened to me, youll play it for a bit, get bored, and realise you may have wasted some money.

agreed

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 07:54:33 am »

agreed

I also, agree. I played Wow for around a month, got bored, and cancelled my account. I broke down and got Wow because all of my friends, and my little brother, urged me to buy it, and so I did. And now it is just another box sitting in my closet.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 10:58:49 am »
Also agreed.  I prefer playing multiplayer games with people I actually know, or at least know online.
Playing with random people never works, in my opinion.

Offline Goruter

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2006, 09:17:51 pm »
WoW can be good for more than a month, really it can. But only if you put more time than you ever should into your character.
I was doing it for 1 3/4 years.  :( I loved the people I met, but I couldn't take it anymore, so I migrated to Eve Online.
That MMO is one you don't have to play for hours on end to get anywhere, its expansions are free, and its even getting a graphics update on an already very good looking engine.

c14dude

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2006, 09:54:31 pm »
i just played WOW for the first time last night, a 14 day trial came with my pc gamer.
i stoped after 20 mins. its just boring to me :'(

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2006, 10:47:36 pm »
I got a 14 day trail at the start of the year but never installed it as my computer isn't good enough to run the game i never goten around to upgrading.

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2006, 11:23:17 pm »
I played WoW for a year and a half with a friend. Then we hit 60 an neither of us felt like paying anymore, so we quit. I recently re-subbed and I think I've just wasted 15 bucks, because I have no desire to play. That said, I had a really really fun time when I was playing.

I'll reiterate the same old suggestions, Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode One, The Sims 2 (it's a good game, don't worry about the people who claim it's just for girl) and also The Ship.