Author Topic: Back from the 2nd page of fourm games: That's Boring This is better  (Read 11760 times)

Online sgore

• Questron Serf
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Re: One other game I'm sure you'll all enjoy: "That's Boring This is better"
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2005, 01:20:26 pm »
Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso father openly wept (to the dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 8th annual mystery crime school play, when he played a purple pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a Talking polka dot tree with birds in it.

(well since its my mother's cousin's father's son, its not me!)
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2005, 01:34:29 pm »
Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso brother observed Sgore's father openly weeping (to the dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 28th annual mystery crime school play, when he played a purple pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a Talking polka dot Willow tree with birds in it.

(sorry, it is you)

Online sgore

• Questron Serf
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
That's Boring this is better (may as well get back into saying that)

Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso brother observed Sgore's father openly weeping (to the Overly dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 28th annual mystery crime school Dramatic Production of a Musical, In Which he played a mauve pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a speech capable polka dot Willow tree with flight abled creatures in it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 01:43:58 pm by sgore »
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2007, 03:25:43 pm »

That's Boring this is better

Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso brother observed Sgore's father openly weeping (to the Overly dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 28th annual mystery crime school Dramatic Production of a Musical[/b], In Which he played a mauve Pot-inhaling catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a speech capable polka dot Willow tree with flight abled creatures in it.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.