Author Topic: Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!!!  (Read 40904 times)

Offline Inkling

• Strider Hiryu
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
Re: Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2011, 02:06:42 pm »
Osama will never have them again either, so I guess he's got that going for him.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2011, 05:10:12 am »
Did you hear about democracy saying goodbye to everybody. It left the West when they decided to execute without a proper prosecution.

Bin Laden was probably dead for 10 years, there was no clue he was actually alive, and all of a sudden they find him out of the blue, while not releasing the picture of his corpse... Yea very intelligent, especially in times of internet and conspiracy theorists.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2011, 05:47:56 am »
The entire operation has been handled vey well, if you think there was ever a chance that a trial would have ended in anything other than a death sentence, you're deluding yourself.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2011, 07:49:31 am »
No I actually agree with Detox. He makes a fair and valid point in my opinion.

I also have a poor grasp of recent history, do not understand international politics in the slightest and believe in retarded conspiracy theories put around by butthurt far-right trolls.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Inkling

• Strider Hiryu
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2011, 12:02:08 pm »
Sometimes I wish there was a way to reach through the internet and slap some sense into people.  Now is one of those times.

Offline Hammerman58

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Thor carrier of the mightiest hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2011, 04:51:07 pm »
Ha. Like we're in Iraq and Afganistan purely to find Bin Laden.

Oh wait you're serious.

Let me laugh even harder.
Not to find him but because of his actions.  His actions shaped new foreign policy resulting in 2 wars, causing a lot more casualties having a helping hand in destroying our economy. I would like to hope if it was not for him and the housing crash that the 2000 CBO predictions might of come true of a country with no debt and a trillion dollar surplus. In the end maybe he still won.
STOP HAMMERTIME 
PSN Names YaY I got a thread stickied.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2011, 05:49:24 pm »
Inkling isnt democracy based on the fact that ANYONE should get a fair jurisdiction.
And don't you find the reaction of the white house strange, you know how they are not showing the body, and they dump it into the ocean.
I want to see the truth.
So youre happy Osama is dead, what did it cost? the lives of more than 20000 civilians dead in afghanistan and also some soldiers who died there too. I can be really happy about that
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2011, 06:09:34 pm »
pretty sure he was already a confirmed murder, seeing as he liked to send the USA a holiday greeting every year around christmas to tell us so. so, a field execution. not proper, but nobody but Al Q. should, you know, care.
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2011, 06:11:49 pm »
Inkling isnt democracy based on the fact that ANYONE should get a fair jurisdiction.
And don't you find the reaction of the white house strange, you know how they are not showing the body, and they dump it into the ocean.
I want to see the truth.
So youre happy Osama is dead, what did it cost? the lives of more than 20000 civilians dead in afghanistan and also some soldiers who died there too. I can be really happy about that

America isn't a democracy

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2011, 06:22:32 pm »
I want to see the truth.

*Hands Detox two buckets and some concrete mix.

-Lego

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2011, 06:24:33 pm »
I want to see the truth.

America isn't a democracy

This is true. We're a Republic.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Inkling

• Strider Hiryu
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2011, 07:57:08 pm »
Detox, a democracy is based on how the government is elected.  And as I told Clayface, this was a military action against the leader of a group with which we are at war.  At least we kind of maybe gave him the chance to surrender, we could have just blown the compound up from a distance with a drone.  As far as the photos, it's damned if we do, damned if we don't.  If the photos were released people would claim we were gloating over the corpse and it would inflame those sympathetic to him even more.  Then again, an American sneezing seems to make these people angry.

Between you and Clayface, I'm wondering what it is about drugs that makes you sympathetic to terrorists.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2011, 08:14:51 pm »
Between you and Clayface, I'm wondering what it is about drugs that makes you sympathetic to terrorists.
Hey I did a victory dance and was proud to be American when I found out that bin Laden was dead so it must be only some people who become terrorists.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2011, 09:19:29 pm »
Face it even if photos were released. The conspiracy theorists still wont be convinced. They will just scream thats it been shopped or its not him. Anything short of his head on a pike outside the white house for all to will not convince those who claim conspiracy. All it will do is anger Osama's supporters and disguest those who really don't want to a multilated face splashed across the worlds media.

If Bin Laden really was alive you think he would be quick to send out his next message to say he still is kicking. if for no other reason than to be a take that to America. He is dead the topic title is accurate big brother says so.

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2011, 09:34:28 pm »
That corpse on a pike is an elaborate government fabrication. Like the birth certificate and "Wyoming."