Author Topic: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)  (Read 9578 times)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)
« on: March 21, 2007, 12:45:05 pm »
Chapter one: The Urshan Search – The Search for a father.

OOC: This is the Rp thread of "The Search for Shio Nihon", please try not to OOC here, instead use the OOC thread. Thank you.

While Fandion was still waiting for the Red-Stars’ response to his demands and Kato started gathering a small army in case he will enter a state of war with the Red-Star in another place a small meeting took place in the FFR HQ.

The FFR officials set around the table waiting in silence when suddenly the door opened and a cloaked figure accompanied by a few guards entered. “Greetings your highness” said the leader of the FFR, Sion. “Greetings friends, you know why I am here. I need your services tracking my father. I still believe he might be alive”, the cloaked figure removed his cap and his face was revealed, it was the Mon-Heir Fandion. “But your highness, where should we begin?”. “I do not know, it is up to you. Please do your best and do it as fast as possible, our empire’s destiny and the destiny of the union is in your hands as the Red-Star will keep gaining support until my father would be found”. “I trust you”.

After the emperor left the FFR leader gathered his best men for the job to a meeting.

He sat alone waiting for them to come in while smoking from an Urshan pipe. One by one they came and sat down. First came his second in command, commander Nanio an ex-GUM commander. He sat next to him and whispered to him a few words about his last actions in the remote outer-rim planet Tasko. After him a female Thoon entered dressed in black clothes and walked elegantly towards her sit. Then after a short pause an Urshan cyborg entered the room. His face scarred from a war long forgotten, dragging himself with his rarely fixed old tech mechanical legs. After them three alien characters entered the room, each with a different past and a different motive for helping the FFR, but all with a single goal to help the union gain its former glory.

The FFR leader said silently but firmly: “Introduce yourselves”.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:40:58 pm by BioCat »

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:49:04 pm »
Lanth walked into the room slightly ahead of the other two. He was eager to get fighting again and he hated the REDSTARS. he only intoduced himself as lanth and then sat down.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 01:24:29 pm »
Name: Marnammesj
Social Class: Lower Class, but risen to Upper-Middle through services to the dead king.
Physical State: Extremely fit and healthy, but with a slight limp in one foot.

Marnammesj was disgusted at what the REDSTARs had made of Ulis: a planet full of industrial activity, where every once beautiful home was being replaced by concrete blocks. He had been living on Niho for some years, and was somewhat a monarchist for the Urshan line. Wondering what effect the finding of the gone Emperor would have on the REDSTARs power, he joined the cause.

"Um, hello."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:28:58 pm »
OOC: Intersting character but I meant you should post it in the Fanfic char thread, not here, never mind back to play.

IC: "Greetings, your name and background please" said the FFR leader impatiently looking tortured from the misunderstanding these members were showing.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 03:17:49 pm by BioCat »

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 11:44:44 am »
//Well i come from Sankash the empire capital, and i'm lanth, so what about you then//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 11:49:00 am »
"Hello, I am Marnammesj, but you people could call me Mesj, if you like. I am here for the free pie." The FFR leader clearly was angered by this last remark. Mesj apologized and told about his past. "I want to help the Urshans. They are like family to me. I lived among your people for many years, heck, my stepfather was one. I have a Union passport with Urshan designs on them even. I suppose you could say I'm an Urshanist."

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:14:31 pm »
"Hello, I am Marnammesj, but you people could call me Mesj, if you like. I am here for the free pie." The FFR leader clearly was angered by this last remark. Mesj apologized and told about his past. "I want to help the Urshans. They are like family to me. I lived among your people for many years, heck, my stepfather was one. I have a Union passport with Urshan designs on them even. I suppose you could say I'm an Urshanist."

OOC:inter species relations, ewwww

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 12:15:48 pm »
The FFR leader examined the Arkibal and Yunimui for a short time and then said: “Very well friends, I am happy we have supporters in so many different fields and cultures. The FFR might have started as a rebel group supporting the Urshan royalty but now we wish to influence the whole union for we are all united if not by blood then by ideology, and if not by ideology then by our history and friendship. I am also happy to see there are still Monarchists among your race Marnammesj for I was sure they were all gone”.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 12:20:58 pm »
i agree this union is corrupt, and our race shares your ideas, i'm sure we can gain support from me emperor in our cause, i have brought extra equipment for you to use, courtosey of the royal court.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 12:31:18 pm »
“Very well, I thank you for your support and the royal Arkibals' support but this mission would not require guns alone, it will require wits and investigation skills. But please lets not get ahead of ourselves. First, there is one more person who didn’t introduce himself, please do so now Auyuelcliad friend".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 01:20:06 pm »
"The Mother's Revolution was terrible. They destroyed Biil Palace, and they nearly destroyed all the ancient Nihiili riches, if it weren't for the fact that the Jaraia witch is a Nihiili herself. Bjin Nihiili is still somewhere around Vii, awaiting the Wexxians. My bet is that the Alliance and REDSTARs are under the same hood, and they have been using us. We must retrieve Wexxian information crystals, if there are any left at the site where the Licentia was."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 02:19:52 pm »
"Indeed a good idea friend, but lets put things into order if we want this process to work well, I will explain how this will work. First introduction and explanation but each skills and experience of the team members. Then your ranks would be revealed and the team would be created, lastly we would choose our objectives discuss about the possible reasons for disappearance and you would be sent to the field to investigate. Order is essential".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 02:38:21 pm »
"I am skilled in defense and if needed, swift and silent assassination."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 01:55:49 pm »
"What about the rest of you? Espcially you Auyuelcliad you haven't said a word since you entered".

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 05:32:18 am »
well, i'm a skilled fighter and tactician, thats why my post was commander when i was serving.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 01:03:47 pm »
"I speak little, and I apologise. I have found it is often better to keep ones head down, in silence. I bear scars as testimony against being outspoken.

My skills? I have been involved in guerilla warafare for years. I have performed assassinations, sabotage, ambushes, and bona fide combat missions. Our races have long been friends in freedom, and REDSTAR threatens this. I've been fighting them with the Technocrats, and I could you in contact with the Technocrats and UTR resistance, should we ever enter Auyuelcliad-owned space.

I am ready to help you find the Royal Family, and bolster the revolution here."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 04:05:04 am »
“Silence is indeed a wise act in some of the cases, but you have nothing to hide here, this is one of the last places you can speak freely”.  Now it is time for the others to intrdocue themselves:

“I am commander Nanio, an ex-commander in the GUM flee. I will be the one commanding this small group. My main skills are managing and both tactical and stratigical combat”.

“I am Agent Satia the Thoon”, said the female Thoon. “My father was a agent in the imperial secret service back in the days the Thoons were Urshan citizens. I did a few personal jobs both for the Urshan Empire and the Thoon Republic back in the days, but lately because of all the governmental chaos I moved to the underdogs helping restore the old order of things. My main skills are assissaination demolition spying and document thivery”.

The old cyborg turned his head up started talking: “Greetings, I am commander Jarto, and as you can see I am a cyborg. I lost my original legs and jaw back in the war against the Labor. I knew his majesty Shio Nihon personally as I served under him back in his training days. I am eager to find him as I am sure he could restore things, and although I have great respect towards his son Fandion I think he is still too young to rule”.

The FFR leader: “Very well, any of you have questions before the discussion about the action itself shall begin?”   

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 11:10:08 am »
"What is our rough plan of action?"
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 03:40:20 pm »
“Indeed a good question. Generally we have three primary suspects: The RedStar, the Urshan democrats and the Alliance. We would choose who is the most reasonable suspect and start there, if we suspect the Red Star you would be sent undercover to one of their facilities. If we suspect the Urshan democrats you would be sent to investigate the late Kato’s apartment to see what you can discover. If we suspect the Alliance you would be sent as suggested to study the Licentia debris. Lets hear what each of you thinks”.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 09:33:03 am »
it is most probably the alliance, the redstar are niot at a point of kidanpping at the momment

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 09:54:08 am »
"What does the rest of you thinks? Please hurry friends, times are dark and if we would not act quickly there are rumors new heirs might gain rule. Or worst case, the Urshans would remain under RedStar control forever".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 10:30:05 am »
"The heir to the Ulian crown, the Yunimius Bjin Nihiili Gundiil and his wife, give their support. Their court-in-exile planet is safe for any FFR activities, and is probably nearer to any location than other possibilities."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 10:33:43 am »
"I suspect the Alliance or the Democrats. I know little of REDSTAR."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 10:37:08 am »
“We are happy to see the support to the FFR is growing, we welcome any help especially one from our friends. I think it is clear we must act now therefore there is no more time for debates. The small task force including everyone in this room except the FFR leader (who in case you wonder those not reveal his name for security reasons) would be sent to the Licentia ruins. Since it was your idea Marnammesj I will let you partly command this mission, any questions? Any needed resources for this mission? Or shall we set course?”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 11:07:45 am »
Mesj was overjoyed. The bad news however is that the REDSTARs were building a new military outpost there, which would prove potentially problematic according to recent intel. "I will glady help. Information crystal fragments can be use enough use, if they remain. Wexxians have advanced torture and capture methods, which torment victims without truly hurting them. It must be agony. I have fake passports we can use. Depending on wether you were born in the New Territories, you should be able to easily get passed main security."

OOC: The New Territories are the Alliance Lands now under RU control after the war.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 11:32:23 am »
i take back my quick blaming of the allaince, i have just heard from my governor, allaince races are working with us in this war against REDSTAR, and they no nithing of a kidnapped royal, it was probably the democrats.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 11:41:47 am »
"Still it seems a reasonable source for information was those crystals, the mission will start there. According to the information we would find we would decide we would decide where to turn next. I will provide you one of my best ships the "United" armed with Thoonlings, Fusion cannons antimatter bombs and an areal Urshan cloaking device. The rest is up to you".

The task force packed their belongings and everything was set for liftoff, the position of the pilot was still open and the FFR hoped to find someone suiting until tomorrow when the ship will set to its course. Meanwhile Commander Nanio gathered his men for a last chat. "Lets get our goals clear. Mesj, where do you expect those crystals to be found, what kind of information are we looking for and do you know about this area of space? I heard the RedStar already started handling the ruins though there are rumors the project was halted due to Wexxian rebellion in the near area".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 01:54:33 pm »
'The crystals are likely near the core of the ruins; a hard to reach place. According to some old intel left by the of Grand Union Defence Ministry, every Wexxian settlement has a core crystal, which in turn keeps a backup of its data on many different crystals, a sort of databank. If it is true I do not know, nor how it is done. All I know is that the Wexxians have or had an excellent espionage agency, with information on the state of Shio Nihon around his dissapearance some ten years ago likely."

OOC: If it's more than ten years, I'll correct it.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007, 02:39:07 pm »
“Excellent, even if the alliance weren’t the ones responsible I am sure this stack of Wexxian information might shed a little light about the emperor’s latest location. Perhaps we should find a Wexxian that could help us in this job? I am not sure there will be any willing but if there will this could help us a lot for sure. I will also tell my men to scan the RU’s databases for any information about movement of royals or anything of this sort, perhaps this could give us another lead for the future.”

OOC: I'm sorry it wasn't clear but Shio disappeared lately near the end of the war when the Red Star just started flourishing. I assume therefore it is far less than 10 years though I am confused about the time passing lately as well.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 12:58:27 pm »
The “United” was ready to go, a Forthi pilot was supposed to fill in the position but unfortunately contact with him was lost and therefore a young Urshan was chosen. It also seemed for now no Wexxian would be interested in helping as the FFR’s contacts with the rest of the rebel groups was still pretty minor.

The crew was getting ready and the pilot lift off the spaceship and set the coordinates to the past location of the Wexxian Licentia. A while has passed and finally the Licentia was at sight, but unfortunately a lot has changed since the huge station self-destructed, Instead of the huge skeleton and space junk a massive REDSTAR station stood.

Nanio: “Give us some basic data computer” 
Computer: “Greetings commander, it seems this station is a partly scientific partly civilian station. 4,000,000 people, mostly Yunimuis resident here along with 10 military vehicles and quite a few research probes. Chances of victory in case of direct battle: 1.27%.
Nanio: “I suggest we should either leave the ship here and try to enter with smaller sub-vehicles disguised as new researchers or to turn our cloaking device on and try to infiltrate into the ruins from below. What say you?”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2007, 01:06:01 pm »
Mesj made a scan of the station. It was an exoskeleton of the Licentia's remains! The REDSTARs had used the spacejunk to build the monstrosity, and drew their power from seemingly no source. The Yunimius living on the station were mostly born after the Fertility of Jamar, one of the biggest orgies ever held on Ulis, resulting in the most births ever recorded. Here they were being used for "bettering the lives of others".

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2007, 01:26:22 pm »
(OOC: Sorry, I didn’t see this thread before!

When the Licentia self destructed id did so by over loading all its Z.P. generators; the resulting blast could have destroyed a solar system. It would be lucky if you search found anything bigger than a toothpick.

I you want, the Wexxians could provide you with information.)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2007, 01:28:43 pm »
OOC: Oh. But we have already established new canon. Is it ok if you change the story slightly?

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2007, 01:32:16 pm »
(OOC: Damn, second to answer. Don't be so hard Jack, don't worry I have no intentions of finding anything critical but if you would agree for the sake of RP flow to let some of the skeleton of the station survive as well as a bit of interesting secrets I would appreciate it. If not, I will understand as well :). Also if you want you can monitor what seems none reasonable to you as an in-play Wexxian rebel advisor).

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2007, 02:20:57 pm »
(OOC: Ok then, continue your story... Sorry to have disturbed you!)   

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2007, 05:35:44 am »
"Ahem, so… shall we sneak by tiny spaceships with a cover story or use the cloaking device?”

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2007, 08:10:53 am »
we should use the cloaking device, it is more reliable.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2007, 10:39:26 am »
Nanio:“Very well friend, cloaking device it is”.
Nanio: “Computer, activate cloaking device”
Computer: “Yes commander, cloaking device activated”

*The cloaking device was activated and slowly the ship maneuvered through the RedStar control area into the skeleton of the ex-station.

Suddenly two RedStar patrols popped out behind one of the metal polls. “From this distance we would be spotted easily! Turn back!”, but it was too late, the ship was hit by the vessels’ lasers while the shields were off because of the cloaking. “We are going down! Shoot back!” the fusion cannons set target on one of the patrol vehicle and steamed it to little pieces while the ship kept flying through the debris crushing everything in its pass. “We must eject! We would return to the ship later! Should we use the escape pods and aim for the station or hope to land somewhere safe with the main ship inside the ruins?!”

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2007, 12:41:17 pm »
"I think we should attempt to land on the Station and masqurade as Scientists. I am form the UTR Science department. Is that not right, Dr. Nanio?"

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2007, 07:25:08 am »
"I believe I have relatives in the civilian residential area of the station. Last I heard, he moved to the 'Duesscharaia' station, and from what I can gather from the space signs, this is that station."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2007, 07:52:15 am »
Nanio: “Very well, we could use those connections Marnammesj when we get to the station. Commander Jarto stay in the ship and make sure its undetected, use the emergency holo-illusion making our opponents think the ship was destroyed. Lanth, Mesj, Maqu, Agent Satia and myself will take the emergency pods to the station claming to be scientists who worked in these ruins whose vessel was damaged, while we will search around and talk with the locals hoping to get some more information. Computer what parts do we need to restore the “United”?
Computer: “We would need a single fusion unit, some semi-conductors, a few Wexxian steel bars and one of my back sensors was destroyed as well so we need one of those. We would also need an engineer or repair robot to do the work as I don’t have the ability to self-repair myself”.
Nanio: “Very well, lets go”.

*The escape pods dis-attached from the United aiming towards the station. From the back window the crewmen could see their vessel explode to million of pieces while in fact it kept falling through the racks. The trick seemed to work as the patrol vehicle turned away from the explosion.

*Nanio rubbed his eyes while trying to keep them open as the powerful artificial lights nearly blinded him. The crew woke up inside a cell. “I sure hope our cover wasn’t blown” said Satia as she cleaned the dust off her clothes. Suddenly the door opened and two RedStar guards entered the room, an Auyuelcliad and a Forthi. “Greetings strangers, we picked you vessels off near the station, you almost crushed into the fusion reactor. Identify yourselves immediately”.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2007, 08:15:19 am »
"Marnammesj of Naw, not too distant relation of the Mothergod Jaraia." Mesj could see the surprise on the crew's face. The Guards discussed the matter.

"You may pass. But report yourselves to the visiting Grand Inquisitor."

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2007, 11:57:25 am »
Lanth walked past the gaurds and he could sense the tension on everyones faces about having to go to the inquisitor, he himself wasn't worried because he knew exacly what he was going to do.
//We wouldn't need to report if we could find something to trick the sensors, and i've got something with me//
Lanth pulled a small black item from his coat
// it's a temporary bio cloak emiter, if you shine it against your palms and eyes it can cloak you from bio scans, it's just a little trick i picked up at home//

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2007, 12:08:10 pm »
As the crew walked towards the officials’ office escorted by a few armed guards Satia whispered to Mesj, “What in liberations’ name do you think you are doing? What happened to the scientists undercover plan?”. Before Mesj even had the opportunity to answer another guard appeared. He walked with one of the escorting guards to the side and told him something and then they both returned. “I fear we must split you into groups. You sir Marnammesj come with me, the rest of you follow the guards”.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2007, 12:21:22 pm »
Mesj knew where they were being taken; the Classroom. It was where all criminals or suspected criminals were taken too, but on occasion, scientists were permitted to study the Classroom's victims. The Classroom was a sadistic device, and gave the subject jolts each time they had a selfish thought. The idea was to make capitalists into communists with it, but the effect was usually a manic shell of the subject's former self.

"Please, these are my friends. The Mothergod will not be pleased with you if you give them teachings. They are scientists, and since a while, I am their student."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2007, 01:05:03 pm »
Maqu followed the guards slowly. Before slipping off down a side-corridor as they lead the way, ending up in a Canteen.
He ordered a Malaxian Durgale Toofer with Union Credits and sat down on a table with some security personnel.
"Hello, fellow Auyuelcliad. I didn't know there were many Auyuelcliad Scientists here. All the ones I know are guards."
"Why is that? Science is an honourable profession."
"Duesschard has been re-educating them. Bah, I don't know about this REDSTAR stuff but, y'know how it is: Heads down. I just don't trust REDSTAR. I'm a devout Henetheist but...you know how it is."
"I do, I do. I don't know if it truly is the will of the Unspoken or a trip by the Muthusu to trick us into darkness."
"Bah. It gets worse when you talk to some people. A mate of mine has been involved in a top-secret misison, can't talk about it, even to me. He don't like it though. INvolved some kind of Spec-Ops Operation at one of the still standing Palaces on Niho. Now that the Royal Line has disappeared...you have to worry y'know? Of course, the bastard Alliance have been up to no good aswell, but form what I hear, they're being well and truly beaten."
"You have been a great help. Stay steady, remember what you believe in."
"What? Help with what? What?"
Maqu left.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2007, 01:16:00 pm »
Mesj attempted radio-communication without showing true intent to the spying ears of the station. "Maqu? Where are you? Do not worry, the Grand Inquisitor is my uncle. I believe you slipped away. The rest was brought to the Grand Inquisitor. We'll be seeing one of the Experiments in the Classroom, for that is why we're here. We are scientists after all. I shall meet you in the Computing Core."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2007, 01:47:40 pm »
"I shall meet you there." Maqu turned his communicator off, wondering what kind of experiment he would be witnessing.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2007, 02:16:07 pm »
While Mesj took off to work his connections with the officials and Maqu slipped by the rest of the group kept walking towards the classrooms. “Sorry for the inconvenience. You see, we have heard words about rebel activity in the area; we just had to make sure you weren’t involved. Meanwhile we must take all necessary precautions. You can never know who you can trust these days, just a week ago I had to send one of my best friends into the classrooms after he told me he was involved with the rebels, sad story” said the head-guard as he accompanied the rest of the crew.

Nanio seemed nervous; he sure hoped Mesj would take care of this, as he knew from first hand how it is like to be captured by the RedStars. He had to trust his crew more than ever.

Suddenly he received a message in his “message jar”. It seemed Jarto run into some troubles. He signaled Satia hoping she could distract the guards as early as she can so he could get to an advanced computer as fast as possible.

Meanwhile Maqu noticed unusual movement in the corridor. He could hear the guards talking about some kind of an emergency situation in the upper decks. He wondered whether he should check that out or try to keep talking with the other guards hoping to stay close to the group.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2007, 11:51:43 pm »
"Nanio, I'll be back."
Maqu left and wandered over to the Guards.

"What are you chattering about?  We don't pay you to socialise!"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2007, 02:36:26 pm »
While Maqu tried to investigate things first hand, Mesj talked with the officials and the rest were being lead to the education room the whole station rocked violently and red emergency lights flashed. In every corridor a small screen appeared and in it the figure of a well dressed Forthi female.

“Attention passengers and residents of the military sector of the station. The station was damaged in the upper decks due to inner explosives and it seems the station is also under attack by an unknown fleet. All troopers and officers please attend before your commanders so you will be placed in the right location.”

*Another explosion, this time from an outside source. The corridors were filled with running troops, most of them going up to the upper decks.

“Friends, I fear you must get you to safety but I can’t accompany you. Most of the space vessels are in the upper decks but I believe there might be some escape-pods down in special quarters. Tell them I sent you they will let you in. Please hurry!”

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2007, 11:57:39 pm »
Hearing Nanio, Maqu started towards the escape pods, to the jeers of the irritated guards. The thoughts of what unknown force would attack the stationlay heavy on his mind.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2007, 02:39:56 pm »
The party had to get down as fast as possible! The explosions were becoming more and more rapid and deadlier every time. As they went down the stairs they finally met with Maqu who was trying to restore his breath. “Where is Mesj?! Did you see him?” said Nanio nervously. Maqu shook his head. “Damn it! We’ll have to go on without him, I sure hope he found his way out of here!”.

While the group run toward the elevator Nanio checked his message jar, no news from Jario, he sure hoped he was ok as in his last message he stated there was something extremely wrong. The finally got to the elevator only to discover it wasn’t working, they needed a new plan fast! “Any ideas friends are welcome. Please hurry!”

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2007, 11:25:50 am »
"Any stairs? I doubt it, myself."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2007, 03:49:26 pm »
"I fear not, they take too much place in an efficient station like this. Any other ideas? I am not sure how much time we have to get to does pods!"

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2007, 03:49:48 pm »
Mesj, in all the confusion, was angry and sad. He hated the Inquisitor. Though they were related, his mother was his sister, and she had lost all her belongings for not marrying Bjin Nihiili, the crown prince. She had fallen in love with a merchant. The Inquisitor had made work it to make both of them as poor as he could, legally. Mesj was the son of the same merchant, and had been brought up with hatred towards the Upper Class, for abandoning his mother. He himself was of Nihiili blood, but the thought of all those inbred Yunimius lines disgusted him.

But this was not the time to think of the Nihiili ways and traditions: it was time to escape. He needed to find Maqu and Nanio, or he'd die. For some reason or other, the Grand Inquisitor had him cuffed to mak him enter the official State-owned vessel.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2007, 04:00:41 pm »
The Station was under a full-scale attack, mostly from within. It seemed it was an act of terror done from within. In addition the attacking fleet kept banishing into space and returning only to drop more anti-matter bombs, a known Urshan tactic.

The RedStar officials couldn’t trust anyone. His superiors told the inquisitor not to take any risks. “Take your prisoner, or guest, or whatever you call this young Yunimui with you and get out of here fast. The attacks might get worst. And make sure to keep an eye on this one”.

Meanwhile the rest of the group were still stuck with no way to get down. Satia tried to use here gear and get down the shaft but the elevator door was locked using fusion technology and therefore couldn’t be opened with mere force. They had to think fast as time was running out. If they will stay there after the attack they will surely be interrogated and re-educated.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2007, 10:16:42 am »
Nanio: "Ahem, well?"

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2007, 02:55:49 pm »
"I have no clue. I'm more "Blowing up stuff" than engineer, truth be told."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2007, 12:19:25 am »
“Alas, what shall we do?!” Said Nanio nervously. Nanio tried using all sorts of weapons including an antimatter grenade and a small one-man fusion cannon but nothing helped. He was just going to give up and suggest they will try another route when suddenly the door was opened and an elevator appeared. Inside it there were about 6 Red Star guards accompanying a scientist holding a bizarre device that looked like some kind of advanced weaponry. Nanio looked at the crew and asked silently: “Shall we do anything with them or should we hurry down stairs where we could find a way out of here and perhaps some RedStar documents?”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2007, 03:10:26 am »
One by one, the Yunimian-produced warheads were detonating, and the central core of the station disintegrated. Mesj and the Grand Inquisitor had made it out relatively safely, but he would need to leave his Uncle in order to rejoin with the rest. He thanked Juna for his space pod, and he would plan on escaping the Inquisition vessel through the airlock. If only the rest would make it out alive though...

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2007, 07:15:17 am »
"I say we 'investigate' the scientists, then steal the documents. It's all Banaqaqian Worm Gravy!"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2007, 04:07:30 am »
“Very well”. Nanio drew his handgun and was aiming to shot, and then Satia shoved him and threw a grenade into the elevator. *Zap, the sonic grenade immediately caused all 7 of them to fall on the floor unconsciously. “Why did you do that for?”. “We had no other option, now help me get those six out of here. We will try to investigate the scientist on the way out of here. “And what are we going to say to guards down in the lower quarters?”. “Don’t know, but we better think of something as we are almost there”.

The elevator door opened, the group stepped out of the door and started walking towards the heavily armed RedStar guards who seemed quite professional although everything was blowing up all around them.

“Welcome to section A2, how can I help?”