Author Topic: Nuke's Creations  (Read 11272 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: Nuke's Creations
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2007, 08:29:11 pm »
I like number 2

hydro has a poo fetish!

*giggles maniacally*  :P
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 09:17:15 am »
I like number 2

hydro has a poo fetish!

*giggles maniacally*  :P

lol! It took me a bit to understand what you meant, at first I was like "HEY my swyral flower does NOT look like fecies!"

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2007, 02:48:25 pm »
Yay more creatures!

1. Tawkaw:  A fierce pack-hunter the tawkaw moves itelf swiftly over open areas and shallow water with it's three legs, all positioned in a single row.  The outer legs are synchronized with eachother while the central leg steps while they are up and vice versa.  It's tail is ended in a large claw-like appendage that it uses when about to catch it's prey.  The tawkaw will jump and swing itself to one side in mid-air and the end of the tail will lash out and snap onto it's prey.
2. Gublet:  This resident of shallow streams and swamps is quite hard to catch.  It hops around quite quickly and it's 4 eyes make sure it hops before it gets hopped on.  On the occasion that a gublet is caught it often batters it's captor's face with it's spiked tail until the gublet is let go or finally loses its capacity to put up a substantial defense.
3. Slurkwamp:  This many-eyed  carnivorous beast often does not move for days or weeks at a time.  It resides underneath the water in deep swamps or small lakes and will not lift it's maw out of the water unless it needs to breath or it finds something good to catch above.
4. Ottaclot:  The tall, graceful herbivore known as the Ottaclot is a very distant relative of the hoshern.  It is most often found in pairs and has adapted to feed on the taller plants of Omni Vita 3.  The placement of it's antlers do not help it very much to ward of predators but, strangley enough, the antlers are home for a certain creatures that builds its nest in them and in return this creature will often eat any residue on the ottaclot and help ward off predators.

NOTICE:  Hey, if anybody wants they can take any of the other 31 more planets in the Omni Vita system.  The idea behind it is that all the planets hold some kind of life, whether it actually be on their surface or be on one of their moons.  If anybody wants to, just PM me and tell me which number you want and what kinda planet you want to make it (ice, hot rock, gas giant, earth-like).  I find it really nice to just choose one planet because then you can make whole biomes that could possibly interact and support themselves, I find it alot more interesting than just updating with a random creature ever so often.  If you take a planet try to make all of your creatures capable of being made in the spore editor(I wanna show a large diversity of creatures, all of which can actually be made once spore comes out).  There is to be no RPing in the Omni Vita system.  (Yah, I know not many ppl will probably will do this but I'm hoping for maybe one or two people who'd want to take over a planet so we can build our own solar system and hopefully make it when spore comes out)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2007, 03:03:20 pm »
nice new creatures!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2007, 03:22:36 pm »
Cool creatures, both in the newest update, and all of your stuff!  I'm not sure how I missed this thread before.  I really like the Klorkaun from earlier. 
I prefer making a lot of creatures over going into great detail on just one, too.  I might take you up on that planet offer.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline El_Buro

• Revenging Yar
  • Crusher of spines.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2007, 05:25:23 pm »
A winner is number four. :)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2007, 01:35:35 am »
Yes the Ottaclot is awesome!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2007, 09:45:44 pm »
I like #3 the best.

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2007, 12:43:40 am »
The Holhern and the Bolular Tree are my favourites!  :)

Offline Jug

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Eat to live to Eat
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2007, 07:28:15 pm »
Shornador and sperk are my favorites , like the spore parts only solar system idea too.
Today's top story: 9 out of 10 Americans believe that out of the 10 people, 1 person will always disagree with the other 9.
-colin mochrie