Author Topic: First Contact-Angorans  (Read 6336 times)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: First Contact-Angorans
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 04:55:22 pm »
"Oh, dear..." Pai'ge muttered as he walked into the ship. "~Kak'en, transmit the species database and all information on our propultion system to their main database at the following number.~"

Instantly, the Angorian computer recieved a large file containing all the data Pai'ge had on the galaxy, with the coordinates of the senate highlighted. Seconds later, the propultion system plans downloaded.

"It is finished. On my way out, I'll try to leave a good word for you with the invaders. You said the Nerzulites made the others angry?"

Offline scorpia11

• Battlezone Captain
  • Who else but Quagmire!!??
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 11:47:49 pm »
Lok nodded as he stood next to Pai'ge.

"Yes...The Others. We have been invaded. Twice. The first was by the Lizardians, following the Nerzulites Ultima Bomb explosion to the north of here. It covered our planet in ash and hot sparks...and they saw it happen. They liked the look of the bomb, and landed for invasion. We forced them off after 2 epochs.

Then the Murdock attacked. The Murdock, Or Garee Pri'x as they are officially called, sent a small scout to detect life for a possible alliance. But the Nerzulites found him...and tortured him severly. This started the Second invasion, in which we lost many.

The Nerzulites are like demons. They are relentless, and follow the God of Death, Nerzul. Words cannot describe how much I hate the Nerzulites."

Lok paused for a minute, as if swallowing his rage.

"I thank you dearly. It was a good day meeting you and your people, even if the city is in despair. Will we still have contact with your race, or is that further breaking your Distancing rule?"

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 07:21:58 pm »
"I am sorry to say that, although it does not break any rules, further contact with me will be few and far between at best. I say me, because even though the vast majority of Dei'gen stay home, I can not predict if or when one or two decide to follow my path, or if they will happen to wander into your space."

Pai'ge let out a gurgling sigh.

"I'll try to make it back soon, but I've got places to go, planets to see, and a mindset to rebell against." Laughing slightly, he sealed the door and the low, almost indetectible hum of the engines started up. With minimal effort, the ship rose into the upper atmosphere and soon was in orbit around the planet.

//Attention invasion force; this is Pai'ge offering information to you. The city you are attacking is not allied with those who offended you. In fact, they are working just as hard as you are to erradicate the threat. Please cease fire immediately!//

Offline scorpia11

• Battlezone Captain
  • Who else but Quagmire!!??
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 10:44:17 am »
Lok looked up as the ship went into the Atmosphere. He nodded to himself. There was work to be done. He turned and looked at the General, who spoke.

"Sir...The Nerzulites have just declared war upon us. It was on a broadcast feed to their people."

Lok nodded, and thought hard.

"General...Initiate the Ion Cannon. Target: Nerzul City."

[END OF TOPIC]

((Thank you very much for RP'in with me Grievi. I hope to Rp with you in the future))