Author Topic: School Bus Driving and such.  (Read 19167 times)

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: School Bus Driving and such.
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2008, 06:10:24 am »
That's a cool life memory. I hope you can keep up with him once in a while.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2008, 09:42:03 am »
That's a cool life memory. I hope you can keep up with him once in a while.

I saw him once in passing a few years back, but I'm not in touch with him at all. He would be 17 or 18 years old now.

A few 'kids' out there still wave to me (most are adults now), but given what I did the most was covering for problems, most kids only saw me a couple times.

Again, we tend to be non-persons...

Actually that isn't entirely true. In a small community some kids will have the same bus drivers from Kindergarten to Graduation. Those drivers become part of the community and you get to watch entire families grow up from a unique perspective. However in a big city like Minneapolis or St. Paul where kids and schools bounce around and routes are up for bid every year, you don't get to see that.

Now that I'm older and a little more settled, I think I wouldn't mind driving a mellow suburban route. They are hard jobs to get, most people that do it won't let go of it.

-Lego

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2008, 02:44:36 am »
Now that I'm older and a little more settled, I think I wouldn't mind driving a mellow suburban route. They are hard jobs to get, most people that do it won't let go of it.

That conjures an image of Charlton Heston clutching the steering wheel of a schoolbus, growling "You can take it from my cold, dead hands..."

He proceedes to drop dead, and you subsquently take the wheel from his cold dead hands.

Offline IndianaCongreve

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2018, 08:22:41 am »
The school bus is very important nowadays, it takes schoolchildren from distant districts to school, I also help students and write different works, you will find examples of my work at https://essayyoda.com/ , I think this site will be very important for many students.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 08:28:05 am by IndianaCongreve »

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2018, 11:45:17 pm »
The school bus is very important nowadays, it takes schoolchildren from distant districts to school, I also help students and write different works, you will find examples of my work at ____, I think this site will be very important for many students.

I like your policy position on school busses, definitely feels like we're on the same page there, but you lose me at the whole "help students cheat by writing their essays for them" thing.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Ultimatum

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2018, 12:58:53 pm »
Yeah,cheaters never prosper