Author Topic: PS3 Interface  (Read 11142 times)

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
Re: PS3 Interface
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2006, 12:07:37 am »
I have nothing against cel-shaded graphics.  I loved the Windwaker - I'm one of the few people who thought it was better than the Ocarina of Time, and Jet Set Radio is one of my favourite games ever.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2006, 06:39:00 am »
He just doesn't like Akira Toriyama's artwork style, which is no big deal. I happen to think it looks beautiful, particularly in motion, but everyone is different.

Offline xnodas

• Frogger Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2006, 08:47:57 pm »
Yeah that is completely opinoin based.  I personally don't like the cell-shading or any other cartoon variation.  It's just one of those things that is not appealing to me.  I will try the games that are like that, but I personally have yet to find a game that was worth keeping.  Dark Cloud I loved, but I could not play the second one.  Hell I still have Dark Cloud.
"Tell me what you cherish most...give me the pleasure of taking it away." Final Fatasy VII: Advent Children

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2006, 10:15:54 pm »
Yeah that is completely opinoin based. I personally don't like the cell-shading or any other cartoon variation. It's just one of those things that is not appealing to me. I will try the games that are like that, but I personally have yet to find a game that was worth keeping. Dark Cloud I loved, but I could not play the second one. Hell I still have Dark Cloud.

I feel bad for you to some extent. And please don't take that as a criticism, it's not meant as one -- it's just that Dark Cloud 2 was twice the game Dark Cloud was. Seriously. It was pretty damned amazing.

Offline Clayface

• Jungle Hunter
  • user #9
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2006, 10:25:24 pm »
I played and beat Dark Cloud, I had Dark Cloud 2, got half way into it and lost interest, and now I cant find it.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2006, 10:31:58 pm »
I played and beat Dark Cloud, I had Dark Cloud 2, got half way into it and lost interest, and now I cant find it.

Good luck finding it. And I really mean that. Have no idea how you could lose interest in the game; it was devastatingly open for so many game styles, but hey ... maybe it just hit you at the wrong time.

Offline Clayface

• Jungle Hunter
  • user #9
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2006, 12:48:02 am »
ya maybe,
and I dont mean I cant find it as in I cant find another copy,
I mean it as in it might be under the couch, might be behind the fridge,
and I'm to lazy to check for it.