Author Topic: A Joint Venture... (me and Gcool posting only "plzthnx")  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
A Joint Venture... (me and Gcool posting only "plzthnx")
« on: April 17, 2007, 05:28:01 pm »
The three pronged transport ship, Tirias , whirred through a wornhole, traveling at a leisurly pace to those who would have been observing in the wormhole, but in actuality going very quickly. Going to meet it's new business partners, the Corvala. As a scientific venture, they were to cooperate in the development of an entirely new race...

"Hailing Corvala ship, we request permission to dock," said the captain through a comchannel.

I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
Re: A Joint Venture... (me and Gcool posting only "plzthnx")
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 12:26:41 pm »
The sector 5 Corvala space station whirred to life.
"Wormhole link in 7... 5... 3..." An open port swpet by what seemed to be a blurred section of space, just as the Tirias flashed back into the universe and the doors closed behind it.

The words //"Welcome to Estaboll, enjoy your vist. The sterilisation feild will be activated in 3 pulses"// Boomed over a hidden speaker as a blue light started to flash slowly. //"Don't forget, entertainment begins after artificial second sundown."// - steam poured into the dock - //"hs87el0qw, you'r ship is double-parked"//

The ship's embasador and cheif scientist trotted into the dock, ready to greet the Arachoid.