Author Topic: Leba's attack (OOC)-no longer in service  (Read 7041 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Leba's attack (OOC)
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2007, 09:56:26 am »
kinda of like a bump, but sorry for not responding to Leba's attack in a long time, I'm very busy in my vacation and can't look at gaming Steve often enough. even though kratok is the only one currently posting. Thagor should perhaps take the Anubians to a training facility or a place to show how strong you guys are, after the anubians make a basic plan of how to defeat you they will send an attack, be wary of the other soldiers also.

for AW, although gudik now has nothing too do, what about the chief omic, he should still be on omix and still undiscovered. other omics should be still hiding from anubians on the planet maybe you could have the leader make some group of rebelion to try and retake the planet, steal whatever tech or weapons they can use, holding a hostage could be interesting. for the scientist talking with Croxis havve them work on Nano tech and anything else you can come up with. they won't be any more use until the next time jump.

kratok, get ready for the attack. all of you start getting ideas ready, the bulk of wave 2 will begin soon tomorrow.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 12:39:24 pm »
huzah! i'm free from research so LA is now back into play.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 10:56:55 am »
it seems thagor has been inactive for a period of time, i'm going to see if i can get another person to join.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!