Author Topic: Ghostly Touch  (Read 5523 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Summoner

  • BurgerTime Chef
  • *****
  • Posts: 1246
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Ghostly Touch
« on: May 01, 2009, 02:18:35 pm »
                                               
Ghostly Touch

Welcome to a Meta-Game called Ghostly touch the rules are simple there is none. See simple lets start the game
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your name is Edward and you are a 54 year old scientist in a town called Braseberg. One day you were working in your lab and something explodes and you go into a dark sleep. You wake up on a bed in a room it has rock posters on the wall and on the floor has dirty clothes and the room has one door. As you get up you look at your hands it don't look like your hands it looks like a kids and you don't have the clothes you were wearing. You walk over to a mirror on the wall and the person in it looks like a 15 year old boy.

You got to find where your body is and how you are in this person's body.

(Please comment what Edward should do next)


*You can do anything like rape,murder,ect but you guys got to agree*
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:23:28 pm by Summoner »



Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 02:28:53 pm »
Act like a normal kid. There is no need to raise suspicion when we can do it covertly. First of all we need to figure out who we are and where. Try and find a phone book, that will tell us where we are. As far as who we are try find something that might give us our name.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Putspooza

  • Mr. Do! Disciple
  • *****
  • Posts: 2173
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 02:41:17 pm »
Find your parents, wait for them to call your name, that way we can know who we are, as for where, there might be a map of the area somewhere in your house

Offline Summoner

  • BurgerTime Chef
  • *****
  • Posts: 1246
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 02:55:38 pm »
You walk to the door you open it and walk around the house as you walk down a hallway you pass by the living room theres a lady siting in the chair probally the kid's mom. As you walk by she screams "Johnny! Could you go take out the trash?"

What do you do next?


*Edit: I Fixed the rules you can do anything you want now so there is no rules anymore*
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 02:57:46 pm by Summoner »

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 03:00:32 pm »
Take out the trash. No need to make them think your acting weird.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Putspooza

  • Mr. Do! Disciple
  • *****
  • Posts: 2173
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 03:36:50 pm »
Take a look at what people are wearing, the fashion might hint at what decade you're in

Offline Summoner

  • BurgerTime Chef
  • *****
  • Posts: 1246
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 04:18:45 pm »
You look at the woman and she wears now day clothes. As you look around you find the trash can and you go outside and put the trash at the curb. You look around you know this area its the town next to Braseberg called Hawksvale. Across the street is a save-a-lot and more homes. You look at shadows and it looks like noon.

So what do you do next?

Offline Yuu

  • Civilization Emperor
  • *****
  • Posts: 10050
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 06:30:37 pm »
Grab all the cash you have in your room and sneak out of your house when you're certain no one's looking. After you successfully do that, go to your nearest friend and convince them you're Edward by telling them things only you and he/she knows. Once you do that, let him drive you to your house, and into the back of it if possible. Get into your house and go back to your lab to find out how this happened.

Offline Summoner

  • BurgerTime Chef
  • *****
  • Posts: 1246
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 07:20:45 pm »
You sneak back into the house and look around for money while searching you found $78 dollers in all. You sneak back out and you walk couple blocks away from the house to your friends you knock on the door.Your friend opens the door and says "Ohh.. its that Jonny boy rember what i said GET OFF MY LAWN you litte trouble maker" He slams the door and you knock again and again and he wont answer. He was your only friend in Hawksvale.

What now?

Pockets:

$78 dollers

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 07:25:17 pm »
Start walking to Braseberg.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Oblivion2007

  • Pac-Man Maniac
  • ***
  • Posts: 270
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 07:48:40 pm »
Keep knocking

Offline Detoxicated

  • Pack M.U.L.E.
  • *****
  • Posts: 2296
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 03:33:06 am »
pick up some rocks, kick in the door, and threaten the guy with your rocks.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Summoner

  • BurgerTime Chef
  • *****
  • Posts: 1246
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 06:22:27 am »
You knock at the door over and over he still wont answer so you grab some rocks and you start kicking the door screaming "ITS ME EDWARD OPEN UP OR I WILL HIT YOU WITH THESE ROCKS!" He opens the door and he says "Edward is that you? How are you in that Johnny Kid?" You tell him the story and he lets you in while your siting there he came over and taped you now you fell asleep again and now you seem taller and you went to the bathroom and now your Steve the friend of yours. It seems if you touch people you switch bodies.

What now?

Offline Detoxicated

  • Pack M.U.L.E.
  • *****
  • Posts: 2296
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 07:15:42 am »
if he has a wife have sex with her... if not gather all goods valuable to sell and search for weapons
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Summoner

  • BurgerTime Chef
  • *****
  • Posts: 1246
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Re: Ghostly Touch
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 08:11:15 am »
You go have sex with his wife and while you went in you touched her now your her but when you tryed to turn back to steve you cant it seems to be a one time deal now your Emily,Steve's Wife.

Now what?