Author Topic: The Lawmaker  (Read 7750 times)

Offline Putspooza

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
Re: The Lawmaker
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2009, 09:50:48 am »
It should also be able to withstand a nuclear war, you can't name something 101 and have it go out in a nuclear war!

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2009, 09:55:20 am »
Yeah, put Room 101 in a nuclear bunker.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2009, 10:00:18 am »
It should also be able to withstand a nuclear war, you can't name something 101 and have it go out in a nuclear war!
Yes
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2009, 03:25:38 am »

ok from now on i only post laws on the first page because its getting to long...

room 101 passed, Work Out Act passed

Jeremy Oakens, a peasant with a tomato field, speaks: Our nation is quite nice, but i think we should attempt to get the non-zips on our side.
Tula Delapower, a cattle raiser, rises her voice: I am so bored, there is nothing to do...

In a heartwarming ceremony, Rasput Troninov was introduced as the official for economy. In the next weeks he regulated the economy to go after the Lawmaker and his plan. The nation's efficency raised quite astouningly, as people work harder and harder. Work Out prove to be great for our laziness factor, as many people have become aware that movement is fun. We have enough grains to feed our people, and just a little more than that. Our factories begin to flourish.
There are some intellectuals forming a scientific research center. If we gave them a projects perhaps they could work for our cause.
There is an outcry for schooling, for hospitals, and for fire departments.

We currently have 19130 people in our nation. People are not-so lazy. The infrastructure is growing, but working.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2009, 11:16:37 am »
The federal government shall build public schools.  In these schools, the government shall attempt to indoctrinate children into productive members of society or LES/CLES members.  All students in public schools will be assigned to give detailed reports weekly on the activity of their parents.  Students who are not giving detailed reports are unwanted.  Parents revealed through these reports to be against the government in any way or cheating the government of work are unwanted.
The federal government shall build "hospitals".  If someone is unwanted, they should be taken to a hospital by an LES member under the pretense that they are "sick".  Unwanted people in hospitals should be killed using gas chambers.  Gas chambers should be created by the Department of Torture Devices.  People with any symptoms of any infectuous disease are unwanted.  People over the age of sixty are unwanted.

All intellectuals should be assigned to developing more lethal forms of gas.  All intellectuals who do not comply are unwanted.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline darthvader52

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • What you say?
    • View Profile
    • Have formed a cabal.
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2009, 02:49:44 pm »
This game needs more communism... (but i cant think of any laws that would help that aim)
Waging a war against a world thats given war up.

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2009, 04:09:12 pm »
 :D 1984...
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.