Random Encounters > Everything Else

Gripe Thread

(1/1055) > >>

Hydromancerx:
If you have a gripe about anything post it here and tell us why it makes you pissed.

My gripe is...

I Ordered 2 CD's on Amazon.com and they said they had them in stock so i order them on January 21, 2007 and picked the FREE super saver shipping stuff. And it said it would be estimated to arrive between February 5, 2007 - February 8, 2007. So by the time it got to February 5th i checked my order and it said they both had moved back the arrival date to February 8, 2007 - February 14, 2007. So i though well thats ok thats just a little delay i will wait. Then on February 8th, i check again and now they both moved back again. This time one is due February 15, 2007 - February 18, 2007 and the other February 26, 2007 - March 1, 2007!! Then i check again today and the one thats actually saying it is being ship moved its date again to February 17, 2007 - February 20, 2007!! In short they keep moving them back and back and back! And the one that s says the shipping is even in progress says  "Carrier notified to pick up package" but has not done anything to pick it up in like 3 days! I wonder if i will ever get these CD's i ordered and if I had gone for the more expensive shipping if i would have had the same problem.

Plz post your own gripes too!

Krakow Sam:
My stupid idiot reatrded mouse made by crappy Microsoft engineers in shoddyville californioa has totally stopped working after a mere 2 foot fall from my desk onto carpeted ground. I am most displeased.

aligon:

--- Quote from: Krakow Sam on February 11, 2007, 07:33:28 pm ---My stupid idiot reatrded mouse made by crappy Microsoft engineers in shoddyville californioa has totally stopped working after a mere 2 foot fall from my desk onto carpeted ground. I am most displeased.

--- End quote ---
On a similar note, I can't seem to find a driver for my wireless keyboard and mouse anywhere (and I lost the actual installation CD for them after I got a new computer), so I've had to use some crappy two-hundred-year-old mouse that I can barely surf the web with, let alone play any kind of game whatsoever...
...Oh, and another thing, Spore isn't out yet.

Hydromancerx:

--- Quote from: Krakow Sam on February 11, 2007, 07:33:28 pm ---My stupid idiot reatrded mouse made by crappy Microsoft engineers in shoddyville californioa has totally stopped working after a mere 2 foot fall from my desk onto carpeted ground. I am most displeased.

--- End quote ---

That's funny since my sister's wireless mouse actually works from like 10 feet away through the wall of a room next to hers, yet my same one will not work unless its within a foot from it. And they are the same model and bought at the same time!! They are missing with our minds!!

Luminar:
I keep getting dizzy lately. Honest to god, I can't contentrate for more than like 3 seconds lately.
That and I keep getting stupid things to do pictures of on the sentence game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version