Author Topic: Spore Creature Keeper (PC) & Spore Hero (Wii)  (Read 24825 times)

Offline Necrox

• Venture Conqueror
  • Underwater Civs For President!
    • View Profile
    • Lupus Photo
Re: Spore Creature Keeper (PC) & Spore Hero (Wii)
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2009, 10:04:48 am »
On topic I hope this will revive Spore for me. I go in once in a while, create or modify one of my creatures, play for an hour and then leave it for weeks/months.
Space stage was fun enough first 2nd time, but it just doesn't have enought to do with your ACTUAL creature to grip me. Whether the little portrait that always sounds the same is a pink or blue blob matters little to me (which is why I suggested away teams/missions on planets), but these things in the trailer seem to focus more on the individual - I'm looking forward to seeing more about what that's all about :)

....still.... read my quote under my portait. It's been the same for years.
*sigh*

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2009, 07:45:37 am »
Yeah, there's a lot of things lacking in Spore but they do certainly seem to rapidly be making it more and more interesting. I am still hoping for a lot, though, that I doubt they will ever bring in...

Still, I hope all the same.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

gec05

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2009, 11:37:57 am »
I read that there's a fourth new Spore game. It's called Spore Hero Arena (DS). It's supposed to have fully 3D rendered creatures which you can fight with others. I'm not sure if it's Wi-Fi capable but it should if it's going to be worth anything.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 09:41:08 pm »
I read that there's a fourth new Spore game. It's called Spore Hero Arena (DS). It's supposed to have fully 3D rendered creatures which you can fight with others. I'm not sure if it's Wi-Fi capable but it should if it's going to be worth anything.

Yep its Wi-Fi.

Edits:
Woots! More info! I guess.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxg9vZjCLDg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxg9vZjCLDg</a>

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 09:43:00 pm by Grazony »

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2009, 05:25:55 am »
I'm getting Galactic Adventures for myself and Creature Keeper for my younger brother (and myself sometimes <_<)
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.