Author Topic: Delegation of Unified Powers (DUP)  (Read 107601 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: Delegation of Unified Powers (DUP) A new alliance
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 08:25:52 pm »
//No, its just that we already have this almost made, it seemed convient. Everyone can build/grow what they want on our "Moon". It is not limited to us.//

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 08:44:37 pm »
//Ah I see. I just didnt want the DUP headquarters to be completely built by one race.//

Scientist #1, Second in Command of the Kangorian Empire
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline QReaper

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • Knowledge is a weapon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 02:26:45 am »
//Please, excuse is for our intrusion, but the combined race of the Nereid would like to congratulate you all on such a unification.//
-Transmission of determinate origin: Approx. two solar systems away

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2006, 08:44:30 am »
// Attention races of DUP...we apologize for not sending any transmissions. We were pressured by our neighboring race, the Vladtokju. We would like to know what major happenings have occured during our away?  Also, if it is of any use to any of you, we have recently acquired a large amount of silicia through...means.

Also, we should contact all the other Alliances. We want as few enemies as possible, of course.//
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2006, 11:04:01 am »
//We were just talking about the base of operations, the Micanex allie, and your race. The reason why we arent considering contacting all of them is because that would set us off making everything we do to help one alliance has to be for every alliance to make it seem were not picking sides//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2006, 12:17:03 pm »
//The Kangorians have recently come into contact with arace known as the Snepres, we beleive they will join the Alliance but they wish to speak with some of the members first//

Scientist #1, Second in Command of the Kangorian Empire

ooc: I guess they will just post here when they want to ask questions.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2006, 01:25:26 pm »
OOC: i dont know how they come into contact to each other....i assume per video television ^^

//Glytsh: "The Snepres are greeting you. I'm not sure how much informations you got from the Kangorians, so I will start: I'm Klyn Dor Glytsh, I'm a journalist. This is Eklor Dsart Jussop, a famous scientist, and ... this is Cafal Atorn Boultra, a politician. We are representatives from the Snepres and we are here to learn more about the space, because we didn't try to travel to other stars. In fact, we are a very old species. We actually don't know how old are yours, but you did invent the space traveling technology as you could but we could've travel to other stars...even to other galaxies long time ago, if we had invent it, but we didn't. So we think we can learn something from you, as you can learn something from us.
Now you can aks us something you like, but please ask things, which can we answer short, because for longer things our homeworld will send you **** (translator stutters) if you are in use of that technology. Otherwise we will find a way to bring the informations to you.
But now please ask us what you like to ask. After that we will be glad if we can ask you something."//
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2006, 08:57:28 pm »
//Greetings Snepres. We welcome you to the DUP. We wish to expand out horizons as much as possible and offer all available technology to you in hopes of establishing a solid relationship.
On the matter of contacting other alliances. The Forthi believe that contact should be made with every one of them, although we should not tie ourselves down with too much of a connection. We shoud try to be the peacekeepers of the universe, coordinating diplomacy, although because of the Auyuelcliads, the O.T.H.E.R. might be a bit higher on the loyalty scale than the others. Should the Forthi begin talks with the other alliances? Please respond as soon as possible.
On the matter of the DUP capital. While we all seem to agree on the spaceship as our capitol, we should not limit ourselves to a deadset design. It should be able to keep expanding to meet the increasing needs of the galaxy, while keeping the ability to move about. All races can add on to our 'moon' capital.
And one last thing, are the Neried looking to join the alliance or just wishing to represent themselves?
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2006, 10:51:20 pm »
//The Kangorians beleive that we should begin contactong the other alliances as soon as possible. We also like the idea of being peacekeepers of the Universe. We have already fought on the Planet of the Yuminus people and are now willing to fight for our member race the United Tarnaquians of Agemo'Tur//

- Scientist #1, Second in Command of the Kangorian Empire

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2006, 08:24:23 pm »
//Any other opinions on this matter?//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2006, 05:38:08 pm »
//The Forthi have noticed (as it is kind of hard not to) that the mechanical Kangorians have started a fire within the other races of the galaxy, when trying to attack an organic Kangorian colony. The Forthi urge the Kangorians to cease all plans against these cousins of the mechanical Kangorians. The entire DUP alliance could be at risk.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2006, 03:00:59 pm »
// The Crusade was called off, and the ships have returned  back to Kangoria.  By the way Im the new represenative of the Kangorian Empire Scientist # 23, Scientist #1 through 22 have died so I will represent my race here now.//

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2006, 05:08:32 pm »
//This is crazy! Why does the OTHER alliance care about some hundred living people at the expense of millions of Kangorians that believe in the religion against organics! They should have their rights against there own people and punish them how they find right!//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2006, 05:15:42 pm »
//While i somewhat agree with you, mass genocide is not something to be smiled upon. At this point, the DUP is not the largest force in the galaxy, nor anywhere near it. At this point the dispute is over and settled. The Forthi believe that a renewal of this subject would be most unsatisfactory.
OOC: are we going to officially contact the other alliances?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2006, 05:38:11 pm »
ooc: yeah I think that we should contact the other races, sorry for getting us off subject ;D