Author Topic: Pirate campaign RP  (Read 2288 times)

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
Pirate campaign RP
« on: July 21, 2007, 12:39:38 pm »
The Briefing

//The Octo-pantheris goverment has decided it would be btter if the pirate threat was eradicated with some support i believe that 20 frigates and a lead cruiser could do this the octos are sending 5 frigates and 30 fighters (5 farsin's and 30 cessinas)  our entire fleet as we are a new race to do this any support will be greatly appreciated. i did this under the guidense of the Austians> Our fleet is very outdated so they wll not last long if i do not have enough support we will abadon the attack after borading the station we will capture it and arrest any pirates we manage to capture. My men can do this alone we only need help getting in with help with ships. ( per station/ base/enemy ship.)

Thank you the attack will be launched in 2 days.//
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:39:17 am by sporelord »

Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: Pirate campaign RP
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 01:31:45 pm »
//This is Grand Admiral Zelato of the Royal Wexxian Navy, captain of the Independence.

My father lord Axon, was fighting pirates half his life. It would be dishonourable of me to allow those who prey on the weak to be free to roam the stars.

I will lead the Wexxian fleet to rendezvous with yours tomorrow.

These Pirates will no longer be a threat to the safety and stability of the region.

Zelato out! // 

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 01:33:35 pm »
//The Rebel Austians support you in every way, we have delt with pirates before and it would be dishonour to not help younger nations destroy these drunkards.//
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 01:37:35 pm »
///Representative-Captain Graendwin Marceuqu at your service. I would be pleased to eradicate the Pirate Threat alongside some gallant and heroic figures. We are bringing a single one of our highly versatile craft to assist you, named Niaru. We shall be as ferocious as our namesake! Now, I'm sure we are all highly anxious to be a the foe. The UAR will liberate any cargo and re-distribute it to State Corporations. I shall take any stylish hats.///

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 06:37:51 pm »
//This United Suntorian Covenant War Master General Cron. I am afraid that we cannot offer any military assitance. However we can supply you with blueprints and tactical documents that the Pirates have once used. They may help but we give no guarantees.
"gameplayer.com will fail" says Petike.

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 08:34:31 pm »
//This is Ambassador Kuatak speaking on behalf of the Alliance of Honor. Twenty Talan Frigates will be dispatched immediately to meet with the fleet, and fifteen cruisers will follow within the week.//

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 10:45:52 pm »
//Thank you we have more ships than i expected we will be able to do this. can i keep some of the pirate ships i disable.//
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 10:52:17 pm by sporelord »
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 11:58:19 pm »
//Thank you we have more ships than i expected we will be able to do this. can i keep some of the pirate ships i disable.//

//Of Course. Or you could simply buy superior craft from the UAR...//
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 12:11:04 am »
// i cant afford good ships buy buying or trading so i am going to sell the pirate ships fro scrapp (keeping the better ones. Then buy 1 or 2 good uar ships. or components so i can make my own.//