Will Wright's Spore > Spore: Sporepedia Exchange

GS Sporecast List (organized with descriptions)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Gorman Conall:

--- Quote from: eleazar on September 17, 2008, 02:11:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: LadyM on September 17, 2008, 12:59:46 pm ---Nice list but we don't need two. Other list is here: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=14028.0

If you can combine them both I can sticky one thread and the other can be used for posting. Also whoever continues the list needs to make sure it stays updated.

--- End quote ---

I also included everything from this aborted attempt., as well as a few threads i had found where sporecasts were advertised.

--- End quote ---

It was not an aborted attempt. I was not done with it and people needed to send me PMs. Also keep in mind that some people have LIVES so updating every hour on the hour can be difficult.

eleazar:

--- Quote from: Gorman  Conall on September 18, 2008, 07:42:56 am ---
--- Quote from: eleazar on September 17, 2008, 02:11:03 pm ---I also included everything from this aborted attempt., as well as a few threads i had found where sporecasts were advertised.

--- End quote ---

It was not an aborted attempt. I was not done with it and people needed to send me PMs. Also keep in mind that some people have LIVES so updating every hour on the hour can be difficult.

--- End quote ---

I don't expect on the hour updates, nor do i claim to provide them.

But your list hasn't been updated in 3 days in spite of many posts in several different threads where people describe their sporecast.  I'm not blaming you or criticizing you, but you weren't getting the job done.  I thought it needed to be done, so i did it, instead of waiting around for someone else who apparently lost interest.  I don't see how anybody's interests are served if i take down this list or stop making it because you have the intention (at an unknown future point) of adding to your list.

Gorman Conall:
Sorry for not living up to *your* standards of speed.

Carry on. Ill just delete my thread so it can join the time i wasted making it.

I at least waited a very long time to give munchkin time to update his. Sometimes something can get in the way of scouring every bloody thread for Sporecasts i understood that.

Alas theres no point in us fighting over about who gets to make the index. I just find it rude that you called mine an aborted attempt when i still had every intention on updating it and its not even that many threads down the list.

EDIT: My initial post was on the 15th today is the 18th. You made this thread yesterday so my thread was only 2 days old before you made yours not 3.

eleazar:

--- Quote from: Gorman  Conall on September 18, 2008, 09:45:21 am ---Sorry for not living up to *your* standards of speed.

Carry on. Ill just delete my thread so it can join the time i wasted making it.

I at least waited a very long time to give munchkin time to update his. Sometimes something can get in the way of scouring every bloody thread for Sporecasts i understood that.

Alas theres no point in us fighting over about who gets to make the index. I just find it rude that you called mine an aborted attempt when i still had every intention on updating it and its not even that many threads down the list.

EDIT: My initial post was on the 15th today is the 18th. You made this thread yesterday so my thread was only 2 days old before you made yours not 3.

--- End quote ---

I'm not making this personal  I'm not fighting over anything.  I make no claim to own the sole right to make a list.

I don't especially want to do the work, but i do want the list to exist, as a way to find sporecasts, to find cool creatures to put in my game.  If somebody thinks they can do it better, and they actually do, i'd have no problem stepping back and using their list.  If anybody wants to start one, feel free to copy this one verbatim, and add/reorganize as you wish.

Pixxel:
It's nice that people notice my stuff *Wipes of a tear"  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version