May 24, 2005
Gaming Steve Episode 13
Here it is, the podcast where I sit down with gaming legend Will Wright and talk to him about Spore. In addition to the interview with Will I also cover:
- I wrap up the various games I saw at E3 this year.
- GameTalk: Who "won" and "lost" at E3?
- SporeTalk: Part one of my interview with Will Wright (Warning: This is pretty hard to understand, but I'm working on a clearer version).
- In-depth review of Guild Wars for the PC.
- RetroReview: Civilization for the PC.
- “Name That Game!” contest winner from last week and a new clip.
- Plus some more random thoughts on E3 and a small preview of part two of my interview with Will Wright.
Get the podcast from this page (79 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 13
You can also subscribe to the weekly podcast
Posted by Gaming Steve at 11:00 PM
| Comments (10)
| Posted to Interview
Ahhh, Going to listen right this second!
Whoa, Steve...You stood next to Will Wright...I want to buy that shirt...Second of all, do you have any more pics of the Spore room?
great pic Steve....finally we see your face! Can't wait to listen to the podcast! downloading.....
wow, your logo looks exactly like your face .... and yet nothing like what I imagined based on the logo
Podcast is down? Won't me download...
I retract my statement... I am now downloading.
Shows you firefox! Pssh... "must've changed the site name.."
Will has the sort of face that you can't imagine ever being serious.
I feel happy! I'm in NH so we had as tri city poweroutge yesterday from 7-11 pm so I had to wait to now!
My audio equipment is quite crappy, and with the quality of the interview this has as a result that I can't understand the biggest part of it, and that's with my headset and speakers on full volume. So I'm kind of wondering if and when a transcript will be up.
Gaming Steve looks like Greg Brady! Nice blue eyes.
Please keep your comments relevant to this entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.