- Game Developers Conference Day 2 Recap
- Shigeru Miyamoto is really really really popular.
- Why were so many people disappointed with the Nintendo keynote … except me?
- Is it possible that the best video game designers in the world have the same family issues as you and me? (Yes they actually do!)
- Recap of Chris Taylor and his Supreme Commander talk.
- Can Peter Molyneux make you care about Fable 2?
- Give three famous game designers a needle and thread as their interface and what type of games do they come up with?
- Eiji Aonuma reflects on ten years of creating Zelda games and what challenges he faced, and still facing, keeping the franchise alive and fresh.
Download the show (59 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 61 (MP3).Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).
Add the Gaming Steve Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator.